i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Thanks Daniel for your expert assistance.
Thank you Daniel for your amazing service!
Thank you for taking the time to answer what I needed to know regarding your Tefl courses and for your efficiency.
Much appreciated!
I did the 120 hour TEFL course and found it very effective and it taught me so much a bout teaching and all the process that are involved. It equipped me with all the right tools to start my TEFL teaching career.
Excellent customer care. Quick and efficient feedback.
Hi Simon,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Sales Consultant Sam really helped me out. Thanx Sam
He is Great very helpful and Kind takes the time to help People and very quick Response to Emails and Calls..
Hi There,

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
It was a great experience doing this course!
Thank you for the review!

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Customer Support Team
I have received excellent customer service from Mr. Danny Taylor. He is very friendly, enthusiastic and full of information. The resources provided are great as well and I can’t find any faults at all with the setup
Thank you for the review and lovely feedback on Danny.

Good luck with your training course

Best wishes
Customer Support Team
The course I took was affordable, while still being comprehensive. Serious work was required but all necessary information was presented, as well as a bevy of useful resources at the end of each unit. Marking for the final project was expedient (48 hours) without any extra charge. Overall a great experience. 5/5
Hi Justin,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Congratulations on passing! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training.

Good luck with you TEFL career

TEFL Customer Support Team
When I started teaching in 1989 I was lucky as my teacher preparation was excellent for the following reasons. It was practical, hands-on and applicable. This course was no different. Teaching is a craft and this course teaches TEFL as a craft.
i to i is a well established institution with exceptional track record for teacher development and the the development of education in general. All certificates and/ or Diplomas are accredited and recognized the world over. The staff are highly trained and very professional in handling queries. I recommend them to anyone who wants to do TEFL or any online teaching certificate.
Hi Teko,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Customer Support Team
Great customer service/support. Have liaised with both Melissa and Byron and both have been extremely pleasant and helpful. Level 5 course is clear and unbiased with links to some really useful and interesting information. Looking forward to my Vietnam adventure with this company! Thank you πŸ™‚
I have thoroughly enjoyed the 120 hour online course. The content of the course will allow you to create a well rounded lesson. I do recommend this course and I-to-I Tefl!
I`m very happy about my Level 3 TEFL course. I`ve been teaching English for young learners since 2017 but I`ve found lots of useful information and teaching ideas within the course. Many thanks for the authors and tutors :)
Hi Lelyzaveta
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL career.
Customer Support Team
I found this English course to be very informative and exciting. So much nw knowledge gained which I will use on a day to day basis in the future. Great Value for money. Thank you i-to-i
Hi Shaun,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Customer Support Team
Very interesting and a great way to better your English and learn new things that you knew before.
Such a fantastic, well planned course! The feedback was always very in depth!
Polokwane ga selolo
Daniel, one of the sales staff, was welcome and helpful with questions and easy to deal with. If it wasn't for his ability to answer my questions and put me at ease, I might not have bothered or been weary about taking this leap. Five stars.
Sam Shipley was very helpful in booking my TEFL course explaining the different options and job opportunities. I booked a 300 hour level 5 Diploma as a result.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.64 based on 4,111 reviews