i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"This course has everything you need in order to be successful. I enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone who wants to teach English abroad. It was not complicated and the way the course is set up allows you to see your progression and greater understanding of everything you learned. I rate this course 5/5."
"I've been a teacher for over 10 years including some work abroad and I've had lots of different training in that time but this course was the best training I've had. Well written, well prepared, well delivered."
Thank you for the review Andy!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and you've ranked it as the best!

TEFL Support Team
"This course was easy to use and understand, very good context. Quizzes after every section was very helpful. Very good layout /planned. Absolutely brilliant. I loved checking the progress bar to see how much I'd achieved everyday. I'd recommend it to anyone. Well done to the people behind this."
Hi Joelene,

Thank you for your review and feedback on the course!

We're delighted to hear you will recommend the course and you have enjoyed studying it.

TEFL Support Team
"I like the thorough manner in which the material is covered. I also like that there are resources available to me if I need help."
Hi Esther,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you have everything you need within your course.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"Thank you for your online support. I already feel part of the team!"
Hi Deandre,

Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear you have received the support when it was required!

Jill
"Very easy to sign up and get started; support is there if needed with quick response. And feedback / marking is very quick with amazing explanation. Highly recommend i to i !!"
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It's great to hear you will recommend the course.

Customer Support Team
"Greetings, I learned about i to i from friends teaching English in Vietnam. They highly recommended this course. I was looking at their online brochure in the last few days and then had a call from i to i in the UK. I spoke with Alex and he answered all the questions I had about the different levels and potential for earning money teaching online. He was extremely helpful and truly understands this growing English teaching phenomena, TEFL! Cheers, Bill"
Hi Bill,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

I have passed on your good wishes to Alex too :)

Customer support Team
"I really enjoyed the course, I had a pleasant experience completing my TEFL course. And I would most certainly recommend i-to-i to anyone who is intending on completing their TEFL course."
Hi Akuma,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and thank you for recommending us.
Best Wishes,
Customer Support Team
"I've been trying to apply for a TEFL certificate with other institutions but all my effort went in vain. i-to-i is the best they are friendly and helpful at the same time. All thanks to the guy who been assisting me throughout Mr. Jordan Williams."
Hi Nomonde,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you had a good experience signing up for the course.
We wish you luck in the course, and hope you enjoy it!
Best Wishes,
Customer Support Team
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am very happy and relieved that I have passed the course. I found the staff very helpful and supportive. I look forward to registering in some additional courses very soon."
Hi Niamh,

Thank you for your review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and you received as and when it was required.

TEFL Support Team
"Very good - expecially the notes that you can refer back on"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Customer Support Team
"Information given quick and exact. Fast and friendly, thank you."
Hi Marlese,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Hi Marlese,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

TEFL Support Team
"I had a pleasant experience completing my TEFL course with i-to-i. This company is most certainly a reputable and accredited company. They offer an extremely good TEFL course that is up to standard and provides all the content you will need to prepare for your new journey as an ESL teacher. The staff was very helpful and supportive every step of the way and attended to all my queries within 24 hours. I would most certainly recommend i-to-i to anyone who is intending on completing their TEFL course."
Thank you for your 5 start review and feedback.

We're delighted your enjoyed your course and received the support when required.

Hi Neneve,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course and received the support you needed.

Customer Support Team
"I am extremely impressed with the level of service I received. Even before I had the chance to contact i-to-i, they contacted me and followed up on every step of the way. It is such an easy experience with incredible helpful staff. Thank you"
Hi MIscha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

All the best for your TEFL career and if you need any assistance, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.

Customer Support Team
"Very clear information. The individuals on the chat and phone were extremely friendly and likeable. Their attitude and form of approach was great and did convince me to place my trust in this company."
Thank you for the glowing review!

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I really love the way they help us to improve our knowledge in teaching English & how to teach different types of aged students. I really love this course"
Hi Gouthami,

Thank you for the brilliant review. It's great to hear you love the course!

Customer Support Team
"I enjoyed it every step of the way and they give you a hand anytime you need one."
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Customer Support Team
"TELF the best course ever , honestly I thought I was gonna have problems in terms of communication but I-to-I was with me every step of the way. I really appreciate all the efford and assistance.i would definitely recommend it for anyone."
Hi Tlotliso,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you have received support throughout the course.
Customer Support Team
"I signed up to the 300 hours level 3 course. The quality of the course and materials are so comprehensive, it has really exceeded my expectations in so many ways! It does require a bit of reading and work, but the information and additional reading are very useful to prepare me for my teaching classes. The tutors are so very efficient is marking the written assessments and provide very useful constructive feedback. I’d highly recommend i-to-i TEFL if you are looking for a TEFL course."
Hi Candy,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it has been helpful to you.
Customer Support Team
"The course is very useful and gave me the confidence I need to succeed."
Hi Corlia,
Thank you for your review!and that it has given you confidence.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.59 based on 2,965 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access