i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I have not yet embarked on my course or internship, however, I am extremely excited to do so with the help and advise from Sam Shipley. Sam was very friendly and easy to talk to and ensured all my questions and queries were answered in a professional and affable manner.
We dealt with Jessica Jackson of i-to-i who was absolutely remarkable! She is an asset to i-to-i who is ready to answer any questions and assist professionally in any way she can. Thank you! We cannot wait to start our TEFL course!!!
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! If you need any assistance with the course please get in touch :)

Best Wishes
Amy
Customer Support
Today, a recruiter named Michael reached out to me and made sure I was informed and excited to begin my TEFL journey. He was extremely personable and helpful!
Victoria, from the Customer Support Team, was very helpful. Thank you again for your help.
I've really enjoyed the i-to-i TEFL level 5 320 hour course. Everything from day one has been clearly explained, the online learning platform is easy to navigate, the assignments were really interesting, I found every level to be worthwhile, engaging and I learned a lot. The customer service is quick, friendly and efficient too. So overall it's a great course and they are a fantastic TEFL provider.
If you want to go and teach abroad; this is the way to go.
The course will get you all that you need and more.
Hi Nardus,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL career.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
I have just received the TEFL 5 download. So far I have received friendly and excellent advice and help on how to reach this point. As I am enrolling for the full 320 hour course I am looking forward to a powerful and interesting learning curve. Again, so far the help on the phone and all the brochures and info have been top notch. Thank you!
Anthony Broadhurst
It a very interesting course to learn for someone who is willing to try new adventures in life... The course is very advanced. I would defenately recommend it to someone who is interested in doing the TEFL course
Would definitely recommend them. They are fast in answering all of your questions and they are very helpful. The material is clear and very easy to follow. The practical weekend was also very useful and makes everything easy to understand. Well worth it!
I have just applied so my journey has not quite started yet but want to thank Daniel for his encouragement to pursue this and his promise to provide assistance during and after the course. His friendly and approachable manner make it easier to ask questions and admit inadequacies or uncertainties.
Interesting and informative.
Nikki has been amazing in finding the right course for me and was very patient in answering all my questions. She’s also done the TEFL 5 herself so knew how to answer all my queries. I now can’t wait to start!
I spoke to Sam Shipley when I called in with a few (hundred) questions. He was so easy to talk too and very patient and thorough answering all my questions. He provided very good customer service, and any concerns I had in whether Or not I should start the course went away after we talked! Thanks Sam!
Nikki was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very pleased with the service. Thanks.
Nikki was so helpful in explaining what I needed to do. Everything is done so professionally and I now am a student.
Nikki was outstanding in helping me to join within 5 minutes
I have only just started my course and already impressed with the excellent service provided by Nikki James - TEFL Advisor.
Prompt email responses and very professional!
I signed up at the time of a great special and on top of that fee, I was given another discount!

Should anyone be interested in online teaching, I highly recommend i-to-i TEFL

Definitely deserving of 5 stars!
Jessica was a dream intro to the i-to-i galaxy! She is totally informative, she helped me to understand which program best suits my goals, and she provided superb customer service. I-to-i is lucky to have her!
Sam was a great help on choosing the course. Really polite, friendly and positive. Can't wait to start now!
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your review and I hope you enjoy the course,

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
The professional approach coupled with genuine concern in fulfilling the customers needs make this the best company to obtain your first steps on the path of teaching.
Thanks for the review!

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes