i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"Excellent course that really prepares you for what you can expect from teaching English to foreign speakers."
Hi Jade,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
"Hi.I have learnt a lot from TEFL.I feel very luck to do this marvelous course.I can recommend ones who are eager to learn new things and have a good career in teaching.Thanks a lot for contribution to my knowledge and improvement"
Thank you for the review and for the fantastic comments.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"Enjoyable course, relatively easy to understand and makes you feel that you are capable of teaching at the end. Amazingly helpful friendly staff, quick to respond to any queries and submitted course work."
Hi Edward,

Thank you for the amazing review! it's brilliant to hear that you enjoyed the course and received help when welcome.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"Easy and informative course with lots of videos, examples and informative sites provided throughout the course, which makes it fun and exiting while doing your course. This course will provide you with more information than is requires, which shows how they go above and beyond to make sure that you are fully prepared for both teaching and living abroad."
Hi,

Thank you your review and comments.

We're delighted to hear you found the course easy to work through and very informative.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"Easy access to the courses. It was structured well and very helpful."
Thank you for your 5 star review!

TEFL Support Team
"It was a great experience learning different perspectives about teaching young learners. I have learned precious informations. Thanks a lot"
Thank you for the review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"I have completed my 120 hour TEFL course. Itwas a really helpful and excellent course. I studied a lot. I can recommend for everybody who want to go abroad to teach English. I am going to continue my study with i-to-i because I would like to extend my English knowledge so I have chosen the IELTS teacher course. My tutor( Tracy Robinson) gave me some important advice when I completed my assessment. She is a professional tutor who has huge TEFL knowledge. Thank you very much for everything. Sullerne Gelesics Aranka Maria"
Hi Aranka,

Thank you for the amazing review! it's great to hear that you found the course helpful. I have also passed on the review to Tracy.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Thanks to I-to-I TEFL I can now create lesson plans with confidence. Great online course to learn from with along with amazing feedback from friendy tutors."
Thank you for the brilliant review of the course and the tutors!

Customer Support Team
"It's a nice programme for ESL teachers."
Hi Samuel,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Customer Support Team
"I have been very impressed with the i-to-i TEFL course that I have done. Everything I could possibly need in the classroom and more was covered. I love that i-to-i TEFL gives you resources to really help get you started if it is your first time teaching! The communication between them and myself has been genuinely outstanding."
Hi there!

Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Good luck in your teaching career!

Customer Support Team
"I recommend i to i to so many people. The courses are combined in a very good way, it is useful and you can keep the content for future references which is fabulous."
Hi Letitia,

Thank you for the amazing review! it's brilliant to hear that you enjoyed the course and you have been recommending us.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Wonderful course, I learnt a lot"
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you learnt a lot.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Customer Support Team
"This course provides extensive theoretical as well as practical knowledge about everything you would need to know from planning to giving a class. I recommend this course to everyone who’s going to teach English be it for few months or years as this breaks down all the essential steps for a good English class and it will help you make your work easy and stress-free while you enjoy your time abroad!"
Hi Rishard,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it has prepared you for teaching.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Customer Support Team
"I-to-I TEFL has been very helpful and friendly throughout both my courses. The courses were rather fun to do and the work was easy to understand. Couldn't have asked for better."
Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course :). I wish you all the best for your TEFL career!

Best Wishes
Amy
Customer Support Team
"The teaching on the weekend practical was very good indeed and I came away with lots of ideas how to approach lessons. I've also nearly completed the Grammar course and found it informative. I found the telephone support useful too. The i-to-i staff are very friendly and helpful."
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and especially the practical weekend.
Support Team
"Completed the 140 hour course with the classroom weekend. Course content is very good. Classroom weekend was excellent; very informative. The service is let down by some elements that feel designed to squeeze money out of customers rather than offer the best customer experience possible. The 70 days time limit to complete the course after activation I cant see has a purpose other than to create revenue from customers needing to purchase expensive extension periods (15 days is $40, 30 days is $70, and so on). As an online platform, I can't imagine there's a cost to allowing customers to complete the course in whatever time frame they want, and probably adding a time limit would've been *additional* code and development time to begin with. The classroom session booking has a very expensive rescheduling fee if rescheduling within 30 days of the date, for what is I expect only a few clicks of a mouse. On top of this, the only reminder email is sent 10 days before the session. Again this feels like a set up designed to extract money from a section of customers, where I feel a company with it's customers experience as it's primary focus would notify customers before the window in which the very high fee would apply. When raising my unhappiness with this set up, the customer service operative retreated to the defense that it was in the terms and conditions, which did nothing to address the grievance. Not an example of great customer service."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with our service.
I have tried to call you and have also sent an email.
Please get in touch when it is convenient for you.
Support Team
"It is very usefull. It has given me the confidence I was looking for. so rich in information and practical ideas you can apply in your classes."
Hi Angie,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it has given you confidence.
Support Team
"This was a great online TEFL course! I work in the school system and I am use to working with adults and children in the classroom, so a lot of the materials were self explanatory and easy to understand for me. However, this was a challenging and interesting course and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to teach abroad. I enjoyed the lesson planning event, because you get to use your own creative ideas. The staff of i-to-i are helpful and friendly and you can rely on them to help you with whatever you need. Great service and thank you to the i-to-i staff who were there for encouragement and assistance."
Hi Lourdes,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you have found it interesting and also a bit challenging!
Support Team
"The TEFL 120 hours was very helpful and I enjoyed studying at the comfort of my home. I am happy I completed before time because once you start you just cant stop"
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course!
Support Team
"I really enjoyed this course, I found it a bit confusing in the beginning but it all came together as I went along. A very clever way of putting it together, as I went along in the course and confusion started clearing up the further I went, the more motivated I was to carry on. By the end of the course it all made sense. I am also feeling more confident about going off into the world to teach English, thank you i-to-i."
Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and found it motivating.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 2,875 reviews