i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I loved everything about the course, from the online learning to the practicals i enjoyed everything and also the i to i team has been so awesome. I also enjoyed learning from Annie during the weekend practice!!
Amazing company. Very helpful and friendly.
Good- challenging, but all the relevant information for the assignments was there.
Very friendly & helpful
Great service
i-to-i TEFL customer service has been prompt and queries have been addressed accordingly.
It was my second time doing a course with I-to-I. I have never been disappointed nor regretted my purchase at any point. This course is very informative and useful for any language teaching context. In the process, I have convinced 2 family members to purchase this course as well and they have done so. Thank you for your speedy feedback on assignments and assistance in getting started. I am very excited about receiving my certificate!
Deciding on taking this course was one of the best decisions I am proud to have made. This course opens new horizons to even experienced teachers to different areas of teaching that may have not been taken into consideration before. The flow of the course and its organization is extremely informative and useful. Covering each section with a review, quizzes and final test makes sure you get the utmost benefit of the course as a whole. I recommend this course not just for people who are planning to be teachers, or are already teachers, but also for those ones who work in training environment in general.
I am so happy that I was assisted by Nikki James, she was so helpful and got me onto the course when I was in doubt about taking the course. I'm busy with the course at the moment and it's really enlightening, I've done a teaching degree and this is the 'cherry on top'. I enjoy reading and learning the content so far. Can't wait to be TEFL certified. 😊
Thanks for making it so easy to navigate and understand.
Helped me correctly and intime to reset my courses, i activated bij accident. thx
I enjoyed the course
Am so motivated and uplifted
I spoke to Sahm today on the phone. His phone manner was very friendly and approachable and he was very accommodating.
He seemed to genuinely care about my customer experience rather than having a caring 'work persona'.
I look forward to chatting to him again. He totally deserves the promotion he's been striving for!
Best wishes,
Ellie.
I had the pleasure of working with James and wow, what a helpful, friendly yet professional person. We purchased two courses and are very excited to start and totally anticipate support and help along the way.
Wow, Where can I start. TEFL is the course that I will without a doubt recommend. For the Total of the course and the Resource pack it is definitely worth it. Their customer service is amazing and are always available and help so much with any questions or requests. Honestly can't wait to start the journey and begin to boost my career and personal accomplishments with this course. Please look into it, I promise you won't be disappointed!
I had a really great experience all round in getting enrolled for the TEFL course. Sam was a fantastic help in providing me with all the information and advice that I needed and was always quick to respond.
I had really great service in getting started on my TEFL journey. Sam was a fantastic help in supplying me with all the information and advice that I needed to make my decision. Wonderful experience all round and i cannot wait to get started.
I have enjoyed every minute while going through the course material. The content is clear, in a logic sequence, covers a wide field and equipped with many examples which made the content clear. The response to any request and assistance is immediate, friendly and professional. Thank you i-to-i TEFL.
you listened to my current health issue and gave me the necessary time to recover to complete the i-tefl level 5 course as soon as i feel better thank you for your understanding
Hi there

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
The course content is well structured and easy to navigate for beginners. I find the course very challenging, yet very rewarding.
a good course for people who want to be an English teacher
I found the course to be very beneficial. The material was easy to follow. Since I am a qualified teacher, I did find the assessments fairly easy, but time consuming. Nevertheless, I think they would be much more difficult for people with no, or little exerience. The tutors that I had contact with were very knowledgable. All in all it was a great course.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 4,867 reviews