i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Click Here

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I was apprehensive about picking a tefl course as there were so many options and not enough information on any of them. I'd also read negative reviews on independent websites that made me doubt the legitimacy of the hundreds of 5-star reviews on each of the company's websites. I'm glad I chose i-to-i and would recommend anyone feeling the same go with this safe option. It gives you good information in a good format, is backed by a reputable accreditor, and the in-person teaching was amazing."
Hi there,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that the practical tutor was so helpful.
Best of luck in your new course!
Kind Regards,
"Excellent."
"I really must commend Ade for the awesome customer service I received. He was patient and answered all my questions diligently, politely and honestly. I a looking forward to my journey with TEFL"
Hi Karen,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear how helpful Ade was.
Best of luck with your new course!
Kind Regards,
Customer Support
"Up until now i have only praise for your staff and look forward to starting the course"
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! Please get in touch if you need anything further and good luck with the course :)!

Best Wishes
Customer Support
"The assessment is really where you see how much you actually learnt during the course and it is exciting to be challenged to that level especially on an online course."
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback! I hope you enjoy the rest of the course :)!

Best Wishes

Customer Support Team
"The 20 hour long weekend class is a great way for us as teachers in training to put what we have learnt into practice"
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career.

Thanks,
Customer Support Team
"Great up to date course material, simple and easy to use Moodle with great on line support and end of course assessment feed back. No issue recommending i-to-i Tefl"
Hi Eadaoin,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Customer Support Team
"Good day Alex Austin helped me with all my concerns and questions regarding the different TEFL Courses and what a pleasant person he is to work with. Very helpful and patient. I will recommend him and the i to i team to anyone else interested in doing something like this. Warm Regards Karina Cooks"
Hi Karina,

Thank you for the glowing review! It's great to hear you will recommend Alex and i-to-i.

Good luck with your TEFL course.

Customer Support Team
"It helped me a lot l got some really valuable information"
Thank you for taking the time to review the course!

Customer Support team
"very helpful!"
Hi Aysha,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Customer Support Team
"had so much trouble with the course.do not cater for kindles/other platforms etc.when i complained,got re-buffed by jill! asked for my money back,but just passed me onto someone else[victoria,very nice person]had a break for a couple of months as we were getting stressed with the whole uploading saga.then today more problems,given another email addy today[even though i sent in my wifes work with no problems to another email addy last week]just asked for a certificate for 2-part course,not a 3-part as originally planned.also my money back for the 30hr grammar course! will fone tomorrow to see if they have agreed? maybe they will let me speak to the director this time-yeah sure.nothing wrong with the course,just need a re-think about the way you deliver it to them.ps-they did agree there was a problem with the kindle/other devices up loading."
Hi Eddie,

Sorry to hear you have had trouble submitting your work for assessment. I can see you have spoken to my colleague today in regards to sending your work to be uploaded.

We are here to help you as much as we can through the course. I hope to receive your work soon.

TEFL Support Team
"It is good course to especially if you already work full time. It allows you to go through all the information multiple times if necessary which is very helpful when taking an online course. I do wish there could have been more hands on practice in the lessons to create lesson plans. Everything else was great and smooth."
Thank you for your review.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the course.

TEFL Support Team
"I really enjoyed doing this course which is amazingly structured, complete and make learning very easy. I would definitely recommend it 100%. i-to-i is great!"
Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to navigate.

TEFL Support Team
"Overall I found the course to be well structured and easy to follow. The Level 3 120-hour course is actually very easy and I completed it within 2-weeks doing a few hours each day. The course is in three-parts: planning a lesson, lesson content, and making it work in the classroom. Only part-two on lesson content actually deals with English grammar which is a shame as I would have thought a TEFL course would focus more on this aspect of teaching English. Everything else in the course is useful but not academically challenging and is quite easy to learn. The course is assessed by multiple choice quizzes (that you have 3 attempts to pass - very easy to pass first time if you take notes and do the practice quizzes), and then the final assessment is a lesson plan and essay. The final assessment is again easy to pass if you've understood the course and read through all the example plans they provide you with. I did like how a tutor reads through your work and there is a good turnaround of 7 days to get your result. Customer service has been great with i-to-i and I've spoken to them over chat and over the phone. The only reason why I haven't given this course higher is because the price for the TEFL course fluctuates all the time. To be honest, the courses always seem to be on "sale," so I would book the course when it is 50-60% discounted. Also, one thing I didn't like was that a printed certificate costs £29.95 (and more if you live overseas due to delivery fees). Visa regulations change all the time and most countries in Asia seem to require a hardcopy certificate so you should budget in the cost of a hardcopy certificate before signing up for the course."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review!

It's great to hear that you have enjoyed the course.

I can understand it is frustrating when the price changes, but we do have different offers on at different times of the year.

We take on board all feedback, and I will pass this on to the relevant department.

Customer Support Team
"After starting one course, I couldn't submit on time so I got an extension, only to experience difficulty submitting once more and having my course expire again. I called one of the reps and she was very helpful, I'm happy I didn't go with any other TEFL Course provider. Thank you for being so helpful!"
Hi Lubabalo,

Thank you for the amazing review!

It's great to hear that you have experienced good service from our team

Good luck in your new TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Just signed up today for the 240 hour level 5 course on the recommendation of a relative who did this course. The advice and guidance I received from Peter McCarthy on the phone, was first class. Looking forward to this. I intend only teaching online via the Verbling platform."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for the amazing review!

It's great to hear that you have experienced good service from Peter.

Good luck in your course!

Customer Support Team
"The team at i-to-i TEFL is very helpful and I would highly recommend enrolling into one of their courses!"
Thank you for your 5 star review and for recommending our course!

TEFL Support Team
"Straightforward and helpful service with your best interest in mind. Thanks!"

Thank you for the amazing review!

It's great to hear that you have experienced good service.

"Just signed up"
Hi Padmini,

Thank you for the great review!

Good luck in your TEFL course!

Customer Support Team
"Really useful course with lots of mini tests and good examples"
Hi there,

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that enjoyed the course and that it was useful.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,137 reviews