i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
My experience with your company was great. Thank you Byron for the kind assistance. Im looking forward to the online training now.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with i-to-i!

Good luck with your course.

Customer Support team
Just started the i-to-i TEFL course yesterday, and I'm loving it! A lot of thought and effort is put into the Lesson Plans, ensuring that students will find learning English to be fun. Also, great templates for teachers to use and adapt in future. So far, so great.
Hi Melinda,

Thank you for the 5 star review and it's great to hear that you are loving the course!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
Awesome trainer and skills coach, thanks Lisa for making this training memorable!
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the course!

Support Team
The course provides good information on becoming an online tutor.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks
Customer Support Team
This course is everything that a beginning teacher needs. Not only is this course budget friendly, but it also provides you with the information that is needed to help you get your foot in the door with teaching. Another plus with this course is that you get actual feedback from an instructor on what you did wrong, what you did right and how you can make it better. You get 3 tries to get something right. Once the tries are up, then you pay for an extension to which I believe is very fairly priced compared to other TEFL programs that I had researched. There is always someone readily available to help you when you work with I-to-I. Their customer service is excellent. I would definitely recommend this course.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you have enjoyed the course. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career :)

Customer Support Team
The course was very informative, thank you! Tutor feedback was always efficient, timeous and very helpful. Though my last assignment (Business Course) was a bit of a monster, and I was ready to give up following a couple of attempts, the Academic Director, Emily John stepped in and offered her much needed support and advice. I would like to take the opportunity to extend my gratitude to Emily John. I'm so glad, I listened to your advice! I’m ready to travel the world and use my acquired knowledge from the course. I would definitely recommend i-to-i to anyone around the world.
Thank you for your 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you have learnt lots from the team and are ready to start using you new TEFL skills.

Excellent course!
Thanks for review Lisa, we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course!

Fantastic!
Thanks for the review!

TEFL Support Team
A course worth the value! Get yourself academically empowered remotely and at your own pace, with the assurance of a top-class, high quality and universally in-demand qualification. Certainly the best experience of "school" I've ever had! ☺️
Thank you for your review Monde!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training.

Jill
On line study requires discipline but suits me. I found the course material easy to follow, complete and mostly easy to undersatand. The external links provided useful additional depth and variety. The few calls to a tutor were promptly and fully answered. The fact that I was able to pass each assignment first time is more a credit to I-to-I TEFL than it is to me. Thank you. Chris
Thank you to Gabriel for his prompt service. He is such a police man. Gabriel explained the course to me perfectly. I asked him to contact my husband in Abu Dhabi and he was very prompt on this as-well and spoke to Chris about payment and the contract. Thank you Gabriel for being such a polite salesman. I will recommend you to anyone who would like to do the TEFL English course to defenately contact you. What a pleasant experience I had. Thank you Rose-Maree Lamprecht from SA.
Hi Rose-Maree,

Thank you for the review and shout out to Gabriel.

Good luck with your training!

TEFL Support Team
Wonderful customer service. Unlike anything I've ever known. They really made my life a whole lot easier. It really helps to know that there is always someone, who is completely familiar with the process, willing to help. Thank you guys!
Hi Kira,

Thank you for the amazing review! Its brilliant to hear we have helped you :)

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Good cost for great courses! Full of useful resources and helpful tips for your TEFL journey. You won't feel lost because the i-to-i team is always ready to help find your way. :)
Hi Rebekah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us!

Customer Support Team
Very friendly and helpfull!!!
Hi Rita,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
This course was the most fun i have had in a long time learning. Everything is laid out strategically and you receive mails giving you all the needed information so there is no wondering what is going to happen and when or how it is suppose to happen. The course is very user-friendly and i would recommend it to everyone who wants a career in teaching English.
Hi Carel,

Customer Support Team
Very good TEFL course. I only wish that I could click on the progress bar to see what content I have not viewed as I could not see why it was not on 100%.
Hi Megan,

Thanks for your feedback and I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support
The course was very informative and was easy to read through. The assignments were all based on information in the units which helped a lot. Tutor feedback was always very precise and helpful. I would recommend this to anybody!

Customer Support Team
The team is patient, honest, and hard-working. They do their best to assist their customers - even the more demanding of them... Earned a TEFL Cert from them 2 years and are hesitant about asking for assistance? Don't be. They will support you as if you finished the course yesterday. They did for me. Thanks Jill. Truly grateful for this company's customer service and humanity towards those who choose i-to-i.
The team is patient, honest, and hard-working. They do their best to assist their customers (even the more demanding of them). Earned a TEFL cert from them 2 years ago and are shy about asking for assistance? Don't be. They will help. And in just about any way they can. They did for me... Thanks Jill! I am sincerely grateful.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I have passed it onto the rest of the team :)

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!!

Customer Support Team
Easy to learn, patient and helpful customer support. Very helpful for anyone that is willing to learn.
Hi Hugo,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

All the best for your TEFL career
Customer support team