i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Most helpful.
i-to-i provides a great customer service, which I always find friendly, efficient and professional. I now have extended access to their course materials. Thank you so much i-to-i !
Hi Ben,

Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.

Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
It was very informative and well presented, highly recommend taking any course, I took the 120 hour course and loved it. I feel prepared to take on my first teaching job now.
Nikki was very helpful in assisting me to choose the best course for me. The course was then easy to access, once paid for, via a password keyed into the i-t-i website.. I have since found the course informative, well - planned and easy to follow with plenty of video examples of teaching and quizzes to test your developing knowledge.. I would recommend
i-to-i TEFL to others wishing to embark on an online TEFL course.
Fab challenge at this time in my teaching career. Opens up a world of opportunities! Excellent, well-produced resources with the advantages of self pacing and access to encouraging and friendly professional tutors. Particularly like the Additional Reading sections in each part, more depth and access to current paedogogy most welcome!
Excellent! Super interesting and well done. At first, I thought that maybe I would get bored (a friend gave me copies of a TELF course from another school that she did years ago and I found it dry and boring !) . But someone else gave me your "essential TEFL " book and I loved it. I searched i to i on the net and signed for the 180 hours. I just finished today . Yea !
The assistance from Sahm was quicker that I expected and spot on.
it is a very informative and interesting course.
Thank you for quick response, really looking forward to it. I am feeling more comfortable know.
Total joke of a course, pump and dump diploma mill.
Hi Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.
I can see our academic team did reach out to offer support with your course - if you would still like assistance, or to discuss this further, please contact us at customersupport@i-to-i.com
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I have been looking at the TEFL courses offered for a while, and finally decided to enroll on a course - Level 5 (300 Hour Online) TEFL Diploma. Payment was easy! Each Module/Unit has very clear instructions and guidance on how to navigate the interface of the website. I was even contacted directly by one of the course tutors, which has demonstrated a person-centered approach. I am thoroughly impressed, and I look forward to completing my Diploma in the near future!
Hi Leah,
Thank you for your review, that's great to hear!
Good luck with the rest of your course!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
A MASSIVE thank you to Jordan Williams a true asset to the i-to-i team. Extremely helpful,friendly with lots of patience and always points you in the right direction. He is always willing to go the extra mile. The level 5 320 hour TEFL course was enjoyable, well structured and very educational. Well done i-to-i team. Thank you
The course was helpful and gave many good tips on how to teach English. The content was interesting and engaging.
Mr Jordan Williams is always very professional, helpful and knowledgeable, he is friendly and willing to take the time to answer all our questions about i-to-i TEFL in great detail. Excellent customer service from Jordan Williams 😊👍
My learning experience with I-too TEFL as being really amazing and I’ve learnt a lot in the Level 5 180 hours course. I look forward to putting their knowledge to use soon!
Hi Tyra,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
I purchased the 300 hr course, and it was an excellent choice. The resources and information provided were amazing. Also, the assignment assessors were fantastic! The feedback they provided helped me see what I did well, and they also gave me tips on areas that I could improve. Overall this is a great course and great company!
I purchased the 180-hour course, and I was so pleased! It included such great sources and materials, the assignments were so detailed and overall a fantastic course. I am very happy with all the great feedback and hard work my instructor gave and will recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone!
Hey everyone.
I would love to give a Big thanks to Sahm on the academic team. He really gave me some great advice and guidance for one of my first assignments which I was struggling with but his feedback really helped turn that fail into a pass really appreciative. Having an academic team is a really useful future 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
This is a very powerful course. It both equips and empowers the learner to pursue a career in TEFL creatively and with substance. The teaching style is helpful and informative. Time will tell whether I will feel confident in the classroom or not.
Hi Matthew,
Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I really enjoyed the course although at times the quizzes were tedious and too long but i learnt a lot
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,350 reviews