i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

"I've just started the course, so it is too early to say something else. So far so good. I think I'll be able to grade the course when I am halfway through it."
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your review. Let us know what you think when you have completed more of the course.

Customer Support Team
"The course they provide is very concise and to the point. The tips are very helpful. It is a good place to start a career"
Hi,

Thank you for your review!

We're glad to hear you have found tips useful throughout the course.

TEFL Support Team
"It's been great studying with I-to-I TEFL, you are the meaning of friendly, supportive and family, always there for students.just enrolled for level 5 320 because of the above, keep on doing good for our benefit as your student's. I am all the way with you TEFL. Love TEFL. Mr. Dzunisani Lawrence Baloyi."
Hey there,

Thank you for the 5 start review and comments!

Good luck with your level 5 course and please get in touch if you need any support.

TEFL Support Team
"Great service and very friendly customer care."
Hey there,

Thank you for for the 5 star review!

TEFL Support Team
"I've studied with i-to-i in the past (2015), and am now (2019) continuing my professional development by doing the Level 5 TEFL Diploma course this year. My last experience of i-to-i was very positive and affirming; the staff were very helpful, and the tutors were professional, positive and encouraging. I found the visual/video tools of the course very helpful as I'm a visual learner :-) Would fully recommend this TEFL institution. It has been the 'perfect fit' for me to be able to study these qualifications by distance learning as well has having a hands-on practical element in my own city. Kim, Auckland - New Zealand."
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation!

Good luck with the level 5 Diploma course, if you need any assistance please get in touch.

Good luck with your studies

TEFL Support Team
"Excellent and we'll layed out course, extremely user friendly with an abundance of materials to refer to. MY FINAL EXAM MARKS WHERE PRESENTED TO ME IN ONLY 2 HOURS AFTER COMPLETION!"
Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you found the course easy to use.

Congratulations on passing and good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
"A great help to my future in teaching English all over the world.I would recommend i- to-i TEFL to all my friends."
Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We're delighted to hear you would recommend the course, good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
"This tefl course is a definite life changer. To learn how to teach another country hiw to speak English is an amazing opportunity"
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

TEFL Support Team
"I feel like I have gained valuable knowledge to take on the job of an ESL teacher after the course. I received feedback on my main assessment very quickly. The only problem was that parts of the course weren’t Mac-friendly. Would’ve liked it if they notified me of this beforehand."
H there,

Thank you for the review!

Sorry to hear you struggled viewing parts of the course on your Mac.

Jill Drysdale
TEFL Support Team
"thank you for the fantastic 20 H practical Tefl classroom course held at the Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge Cape Town.The course was a great way in teaching me how to prepare myself for a real classroom lesson wich i will always have with me on my journey to teaching english all over the world.Many thanks."
Hi Brett,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the class in Cape Town and feel prepared to teach a class.

TEFL Support Team
"The response from the team was excellent and very informative. I look forward to starting my course with i - to - i."

Thank you for the review!

Good luck with the course and your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"This course has lots of great content and is very professional. I was concerned as to whether I would be able to view the content on a variety of devices but it worked out. I liked the suggestions for further reading - they really add a great deal to the course if you read through them (or view them). The quizzes are a good way to check your learning and there are lots of clear examples."
Hi there!

Thank you for the great review. I'm pleased you enjoyed the further reading and the quizzes.

Good luck in your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
"I really found the course very well put together. A good amount of information and easy to follow directions."
Hi!

Thank you for the review and good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I was in contact with I to I and one other company making enquiries about the course. I spoke to a lady called Alana who was very friendly and offered all the advice I needed and answered all the questions I had. She wasn't pushy (which really puts me off) and allowed me the time to think about the options I had and once ready I actually called her to book a course. Then when I started the course it ram very smoothly. As long as I remained committed to do some work every day I finished with still time to go. I had a few topics I struggled with but I managed to get in contact with customer services who were helpful. And I struggled a little with my assignment and I called I to I and the staff were very helpful. They answered all my questions. And then I attended the 20 hour class which was very helpful... it was insightful and I would definitely recommend it. I left the course feeling alot more confident then I did when I walked in. The practical class is a relaxed environment and really helps with nerves when first teaching a class. 😊"
Hi Harry,

Good luck in your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
"I was pleased by how clear the material was. I also enjoyed the examples and the suggestions for further reading. It was a very helpful course and worked well on a variety of devices. I was pleased by the quality of the content. The quizzes were fun and helped to reinforce the concepts."
Hi there,

Thanks for your 5 star review! We really appreciate your feedback and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course.

All the best for your TEFL future!

TEFL Support Team
"I find this course with the right amount of information and not too overwhelming."
Hi there,

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

All the best for your TEFL future!

Jill
"i-to-i has been very helpful throughout my course. they have guided me clearly when given instructions and i have experienced no problems. well done!!!!"
Hi there,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're delighted that your experience of the course was excellent! :)

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for further support.

Jill
"An excellent course!Lots of information and well planned.I highly recommend it! X"
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation! Glad to hear you enjoy the course.

"Excellent content"
Hi there,

Thank you for your 5-star review!

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for further support.

Jill
"Challenging enough and very helpful. Found the lessons needful in the past one year since I started teaching after studying the course."
Hi Nnaelue,

Thanks for your 5-star review! So glad to hear you found the course helpful :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any further guidance.

Georgie