H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
I was really impressed with H. R. Higgins. I bought a gift voucher from them and through no fault of their own it was slightly delayed getting to me. They let me know that it would be delayed straight away and gave me lots of options including a full refund if I wanted. When the giftcard arrived they gave some free coffee for my trouble as well. Everyone I talked to from the H. R. Higgins team was also extremely helpful and polite.
Fantastic coffee. The Creole Blend is a real favourite. If only they did a random subscription.
thank you. love Higgins tea
I've used H R Higgins for many years. Service is always excellent and delivery prompt. I usually buy Creole coffee, always beans for grinding. Highly recommended.
I love teas, black tea, green tea, any good tea; recently I love especially Anniversary Blend tea at Higgins. Probably it has been for their special occasion for celebration but I hope this is available always. I am quite relieved to know it is still available now (Oct 2021). When ordering from abroad, the delivery charges are very costly and I wish I lived in UK!
As always quality coffee and fast delivery
Very speedy delivery, following replies to my various queries. Delighted with my first order and hope to make it a habit!
I bought some Blue Lady and Earl Grey leaf teas. The delivery was fast and efficient. Both varieties of tea smell and taste amazing.
Great service.
Having dealt with the company since the 1960s I am full,of praise that their products and customer service have remained throughout at the highest standard
Great coffee, delivered well and at a reasonable price. Will definitely be ordering another batch, soon.
Totally hooked on these quality Ceylon teas - the purest, freshest of flavours. My treat to myself - the glass tea pot, with the perfect infuser which allows the water to circulate and make a perfect brew. A Magical way to start the day.
Beautifully smooth coffee, a special treat on my rest days, i would highly recommend
First time to purchase from H R Higgans. It was for a gift. Delighted with the service, presentation of the goodies received. A surprise sample of coffees was most appreciated. All great quality, which I don't mind paying a little extra for. Thanks guys!
Teas and coffees arrived beautifully packaged and promptly As a regular customer I can confirm that every purchase has been delicious
Excellent selection of unusual coffees with a choice of roast. Quick delivery and easy to navigate web site.
Excellent quality, delivery and price.
Great range of teas and coffees. Really quick packing and delivery service, more often than not the next day.
Great selection, very tasty coffee and fantastic customer service
Love you!!