H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
Great coffee. Really enjoying discovering the catalogue!
Beautiful tea!
Higgins have a very interesting and fine quality selection of coffees. Their expertise and service is second to none
Working our way through the various lends
Excellent service from H.R.Higgins - good communication and speedy delivery of China Keemun Tea
I have been buying tea and coffee from Higgins since the early 1990s and have never been disappointed with the quality of the products or the service at the Duke Street shop, over the telephone or online.
1942 blend. I loved the story behind the 1942 blend, and perhaps that somehow made it taste better. In any event I heartily recommend reading about this coffee and thinking of the story at you enjoy it.
The overall purchase experience has been good although the waiting for my purchases has been a little longer than I would have expected. I do however like the packaging with the royal warrant prominently displayed. A good firm that just needs to work on its turnaround times.
Order delivered when promised. Now 1942 rather than the discontinued Cafe Roma. We were initially disapponted that our favorite blend was no longer avaliable, but after trying various blends, landed on 1942 and prefer this to the Cafe Roma, happy days.
Excellent service and delicious coffee!
Brilliant coffee. Vienna blend is my fave.
Excellent friendly service as ever
Excellent teas efficient delivery
After many years away, I have returned to purchase coffee from H R Higgins, and am thrilled to write that the coffee is as delicious as it ever was! The selection offered is carefully chosen, with each coffee having a very individual character, and the beans are so fresh and fragrant. One of those I have recently tried is the Cuban, which has become my after-lunch favorite - unusual and quite exceptional!
Excellent tea. I've converted my house and my in laws to drinking this without milk.
Excellent tea and coffee. Fast and efficient service. Thanks you very much.
Delicious! Whats not to like!
Excellent efficient service. Quality coffee.
I found the Orange Pekoe characterless, and most disappointing. I have discarded it.
I've been buying their coffee for something like 50 years and I've never been let down. Ordering is easy, deliveries are quick, reliable and accurate but, 99% more importantly, the coffee is always spot. I like dark, full, espresso flavours. Not all of Higgins' coffees match what I want but those that do ... ooooh, that caffeine hit! Who needs CPR?

I'm sure the other coffees are just as good for those with different tastes.
H. R. Higgins is rated 4.91 based on 1,012 reviews