H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
The whole experience from purchasing the coffee beans through to delivery was a delight and to top it all the coffee beans ( which were decaffeinated ) are really tasty.
Posted 1 hour ago
Coffee filtres extraordinaire, size 4. Just what was needed, and delivered through the letterbox.
Delicious tea; full flavoured and perfect on a hot day.
I love HR Higgins coffees. I have been buying my coffee there for over 26 years.
Arrived in good time, well packaged.
Marvellous selection of coffees. Speedy and efficiency home delivery service. I used to buy the pure unblended coffees. More recently, I have started having the blends. Mr Higgins and co certainly know how to produce a consistent quality in their blends. I am a recent convert to the Santiago blend which is delicious.
Have been using H.R.Higgins for longer than I care to remember. And the main reasons must be down to their consistency of product and quality of product. Good coffee and tea are a pleasure to drink and H.R.Higgins provides a product which can be relied on to be both fresh and rewarding. Whilst not cheap, the benefits when drinking both, means money well spent.
Fantastic tea and a very swift delivery at a brilliant price. Altogether first class.
Excellent as always
I bought the four packets gift box for a friend's birthday. She loves them, thank you. J. Collins
good as usual
The quality of your products, both tea and coffee, is exceptional. Good service in delivery of order very prompt.
As usual, excellent coffee. The delivery was even quicker than normal, and a big shout-out to the new environmentally friendly bags. Nice one chaps!
Creole blend is perfect: strong but not bitter. H R Higgins are a delight to deal with and the online service is very efficient.
Great tasting coffee!
Delicious coffee - both the Vienna blend and the 1942 blend are perfect for espresso. H.R. Higgins is one of the best places I’ve ordered from.
Top notch coffee great service and delivery
We've known H.R. Higgins teas since 10 years ago when a friend of ours gave them to us as a gift. Our morning always starts with your teas, thank you.
Brilliant service. Even though DPD struggled to find me, the service and dedication from HR Higgins was amazing and got my delivery to me on time!
Excellent choice . Service very reliable