H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
I have been receiving coffee from Higgins for at least 25 years(and probably longer) and during that time, I have had excellent service. I used to have a regular order every 6 weeks but now I just order on line. It is so easy and the coffee (and tea now too!)arrives so quickly. Thankyou so much.
Love the varieties of tea and coffee. Usually I pop by the shop, but had a great experience buying online. A*
Thank you very much. We hope that you will keep being healthy.
First class service
Very pleased with the gift for my sons 50th Birthday 4 different types of coffee in a lovely presentation box together with a coffee caddy, he was delighted.
I shall be ordering some more gifts for xmas.
The best - the product and the service.
Delicious coffee, always freshly roasted and delivered on time.
Supplies quality. Orders a little sliw in arriving sometimes but the wait is worth it.
Excellent coffee and it is my favourite coffee place, but I hope next time I have fast shipping my order took 14 days and my house is within the UK.
All the coffees were excellent. On balance the Brazil Santos had the roundest
flavour. I made cafetiere, espresso and filter. The BrazilDaterra Bruzzi was
Particularly nice filtered
I enjoyed and I am still enjoying the Brazillian expresso coffee. It has a rich dark taste without being bitter.
Always a fantastic service from Higgins.........I would never contemplate purchasing my coffee beans from any other place!!!
The Cuba Alto Serra Especial is a real treat, I would recommend this to any person who loves their coffee, exceptional.
We have been buying coffee from you for well over 40 years, by post and from the shop. Why would we go anywhere else? Excellent quality and service always 5 stars.
a very good and reliable service - prompt postage and delivery
Really happy to use products from this company. I recommended it. Thank you :)
Ordered one day, delivered the next. Great service and well done.
Very nice!
Excellent service and coffee as ever. Constantly amazed that placing an order is followed in less than 24 hours by the delivery.
Excellent coffee. I have tasted almost every coffee they roast and can not fault one. Galapagos is one of my favourites. Highly recommend these guys.
We searched for a long time to find this flavour, the Daterra. Undeniably the best coffee in the UK, according to my family! I was worried it would be difficult to send out to them in France, but the shipping was only a few pounds and it arrived within the week! We buy it in beans as my mum enjoys grinding it perfectly in her hand turned wooden grinder. The whole experience is delicious.
H. R. Higgins is rated 4.93 based on 563 reviews