H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
Brilliant company, wonderful attention to detail, prompt delivery of the most deliciously fresh coffee beans I have had the good fortune to taste.
Speedy delivery Thoughtful sample of some delicious coffee sent as well Definitely will order again
I have been delighted with the suggestions and taste descriptions, which have made me expand my usual buying habits. Items come quickly and beautifully packaged, ideal for presents.
Higgins have supplied our tea and coffee for several years. The quality is high and we have been well looked after by the team.
Always your company is good response and excellent service. I am very happy. Thank you very much.
Amazing coffee, exceptionally quick delivery. It's why we always buy from HR Higgins
Excellent prompt service with swift delivery of gorgeous tasting teas. part of my order was forwarded to a friend who was beyond delightedwith the teas and found the caddy a thoughtful and pretty addition. I shall definitely be buying again
Prompt efficient service to deliver the best tea and coffee second to none
Very nice and smooth taste. Perfect for the morning coffee
Excellent Coffee and also excellent speedy delivery. A cup of your coffee in the morning, makes my day
Excellent service and delivery. I have used HR Higgins for many years as I worked in London and was able to visit the shop, so brilliant that now I’m living outside the capital I can still get the Creole blend on a regular basis. I do have a bit of a change from time to time, but very happy with Creole. Now buy tea from them as well as it is easy to get the loose leaf rather than tea bags, of which I’m not a fan.
Faultless service, excellent coffee
The speed of delivery is excellent and I thoroughly enjoy the coffee selections (espresso) although I do not stick to the recommendation of what bean can be used for espresso. The fruit teas are also excellent.
Quite simply the best quality tea produced by the finest supplier.
Both the coffee and tea from H.R.Higgins are great to taste! Love it!
Very good coffee in all flavours
The service is exemplary. Turn around from order to delivery a matter of a few days so I am always guaranteed freshly roasted beans.
another quick efficient delivery of delicious coffee!
Great service and wonderful coffee, the Malabar Monsooned is delicious.
The Coffee was as expected, superb ! Very impressed with the service , fast processing with very good communication via updates from both H.R.Higgins and courier , looking forward to my next order .
H. R. Higgins is rated 4.91 based on 1,184 reviews