H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Some of the best coffee I've ever tasted. I really look forward to when your deliveries arrive, particularly while we're on lockdown. I've tried several and the Columbia Supreme and 1942 blend are my favourites at the moment.

Your blog is great for interesting stories, learning about coffees and getting recommendations on what to try next.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Excellent service. Helpful and a speedy delivery.
Posted 58 minutes ago
I love these teas. That's all I have to say! I just LOVE these teas. I haven't yet tried the coffees, but it's next on my list!
Posted 1 hour ago
I have been drinking Creole Blend for many years and it is the best espresso I have found in the UK. But I am going to try 1942 Blend next because it has less oil in it and will be better for my bean to cup machine
Excellent coffee, delivered in a timely manner
I have sampled all of the different coffees which I recently purchased from HR Higgins, and I have found them all to be excellent. Particularly in these difficult times it is good to be able to select from the full range normally offered, and to have the coffee ground to my preferred specification. Packaging and delivery were spot on also. Indeed I would have praised the promptness with which my order was packed and delivered even in normal times. In current circumstances it stands out even more.

For anyone reading this in the future, the order was placed and processed during the "lockdown" for C-19, which is why a small slice of the best of what used to be normal is particularly welcome.
For last 25 years since I came to live in London, Higgins coffee has been always my favorite coffee. I don’t buy any coffee except Higgins when I am in London. When lockdown started, I was really worried about how I can get your coffee as the shop was closed. I was lucky to know postal order is available. I do hope I can always get your coffee in the future regardless of any situation.
Very delicious teas and quick delivery
The best. Thanks!
A good selection of tea varieties, at different prices to suit the pocket. Posted quickly, received next day.
First time dealing with this company, I was impressed with their service and product. Thank you!
As always reliable and the best coffee and tea.
top class coffee and prompt service
I have been purchasing coffee from H.R. Higgins since their shop was on South Molton Street, so that must be at least thirty years. I have never found any other coffee supplier in London whose beans were so consistently excellent and even though I now only buy one type, Creole Blend, I used to have them make up my own personal mixture of Columbian, Kibo Chagga and Java but I find that the Creole Blend is possibly even better for expresso.
Really great coffee, as usual. The best alternative to being in the tea room in Mayfair. Very impressed by the delivery service and packaging too!
Excellent quality and fresh!
As always, promptly delivered, the careful packaging inspires confidence which the product matches in smell and taste. This is a reliable source of high quality coffees and teas.
very efficient swift service and I live in the Channel islands which some suppliers find problematic, not Higgins however.
We have been buying coffee from H.R Higgins for many years. My husband would come in every few weeks and when he died I felt it was one tradition I must continue!
I love coming in the shop but of course now we can't, but its wonderful to still be able to buy such excellent coffee.
Top quality coffee, and expertly chosen blends. Really impressed with the speed and professionalism of the service given current circumstances.
H. R. Higgins is rated 4.93 based on 169 reviews