H. R. Higgins Reviews

of reviewers recommend H. R. Higgins
Read H. R. Higgins Reviews

About H. R. Higgins:

H.R. Higgins (Coffee-Man) Ltd., established in central London in 1942, is a specialist supplier of fine coffees and teas. Operating from Duke Street, London W1 and Waltham Abbey in Essex, H.R. Higgins and Online, is run by the grandson of founder Harold R. Higgins. It supplies the best available coffees and teas to discerning connoisseurs in all parts of the United Kingdom and all over the world.

01992 768254

79 Duke Street

Tell us how H. R. Higgins made you happy
Superb coffee, Cafe Roma and breakfast coffee both excellent in cafetière.
Can’t beat it.
Love it when postman drops off my new supply open the box and the smell is stunning.
I bought this as a present for my mother and I have found the whole service excellent. My mother tells me that the Vienna blend is absolutely wonderful. Thank you
Good,reliable service and I am glad that I can still obtain proper tea after the demise of a Wolverhampton supplier:- Snapes in 2002.
I have been a regular customer of H.R. Higgins for very many years. Their service has always been exemplary. My coffee arrives in excellent condition and my favourite blend is of very good quality and delicious . All my guests compliment me on my great coffee!
We have always received excellent service from H R Higgins. On this occasion, they informed us that there was only a short period of time left on the best before dates on some of the products we were buying but if we could wait until after Christmas when they would get new stock in, we could get products with a much longer best before date. Given that the purchases we were making were not Christmas presents, we opted to wait for our order. What other company would take such good care of their customers; well done H R Higgins!
Excellent coffee and service . I have been a fan of H R Higgins for many years ...visiting the shop when ever i was up in town if i could.
Super fast delivery - Columbia Supreme (medium) is our household fav! Have been drinking Higgins coffee since I was probably around 10 years old - wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Super speedy delivery the delicious coffee I ordered for our bean-to-cup coffee maker. I have been a customer for many years now and it is a pleasure to support a company with a long history of selling fully traceable and sustainable beans. No nasty coffee non recyclable pods and the grounds go on my garden. Win, win all round.
I have been buying tea & coffee from H R Higgins for a number of years now & am a very pleased customer. The quality & variety of tea & coffee is exceptional.
Always prompt delivery - we have trialled Vienna blend which looks as if it will become a regular order. I like that I can order 250 g bags for the same cost as 1kg too.
Exceptional coffee (I only drink decaf and have been forced to become a connoisseur and I believe that this is the best espresso ground decaf coffee) and consistent and high quality customer service.
Excellent choice of high quality coffees and teas. Orders are also processed really quickly and overall service is second to none.
We love the H R Higgins Creole coffee beans and panic when we are running out.
Luckily our orders always arrive on time.
this was a present for my son, who was delighted with ie
Great quality tea. Can’t beat the first flush Darjeeling. Prompt dispatch.
The quality of the service is brilliant; an old fashioned family firm. The choice of coffees are very wide, interesting and to suit all tastes. If you have never had Higgins coffee you may not know what top class coffee really is - head and shoulders above anything you can find is a supermarket.
The teas are excellent as well.
This is the first time I have used HR Higgins and I have been very impressed with the quality of both the teas and coffees I purchased. All the items I chose had a smooth pure rich taste.
Spectacular coffee delivered seamlessly and promptly through the post.
amazing coffees and great service
We really enjoy trying all your delicious coffee beans from all over the world. Your delivery is extremely fast and efficient

H. R. Higgins is rated 4.92 based on 853 reviews