Hortology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hortology
Great products (indoor pots) at a good price. Would definitely recommend!
I was really impressed with the quality of the three plants I ordered. They all arrived in perfect condition thanks, no doubt, to the very efficient packaging. All are if a generous size and bigger than I had expected. I shall certainly use Hortology again!
The plant arrived in perfect condition, good plant, great packaging
Beautiful plant
nice plant, quick delivery, great quality.
Highly recommend, great service. Delivered beautiful plant right on time for recipient's birthday, who was delighted with gift. Very nice to deal with.
Good product and service.Will be buying again soon
Brilliant range, great information about the plants and products, and speedy delivery.
Hortology have a fantastic selection of plants of which I have bought many over the past year...all still alive!
I love that I can search by the health benefits each plant provides or by room - makes it so easy to find the most suitable plant.
I even had a phone call from them to check I had ordered a pot correctly as it wasn't the right size for the plant I had chosen....excellent customer service.
Absolutely beautiful plants and pots. Great service and tracking information. So pleased I found this site!
Excellent plant
I’m very pleased with my purchase from Hortology. Everything came on time and was in perfect condition. Both plants are very healthy and beautiful. The pots make the plants look even nicer. I’m already making my next shopping list.
Hortology 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Really pleased. A lovely, healthy plant delivered quickly. Excellent service.
Well packaged and quick delivery. Really nice website and design
Lovely pots, and wrapped carefully so no accidents. Particularly like how saucers to plant pots are not so pricey that you would forego them and use your own saucer that used for the cat's milk! I've used Hortology twice now and would defo revisit....:)
Ordered a large plant and pot for my bathroom. Pot is such a beauty and the plant is super healthy. Advice on website great for me to steer me to the right kind of plant for my needs. Wonderful. I'm a very happy customer.
Delighted with two healthy plants.
A stunningly beautiful pot and the philodrendon green beauty plant clearly loves it!
Hortology 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Impressed by the attention to detail, my plant and pot having been ordered as a gift, I had inadvertently orderd a pot too small. This was highlighted by Hortology before the gift was dispatched so thanks to Hortology my sister received a beautiful plant in a perfectly adapted pot.
Plants are gorgeous, arrived very safely packaged and obviously healthy
Hortology 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I ordered a string of hearts and a fish bone cactus.
I was surprised when they were packaged on a Friday to be held by the deliverer until Monday. The String of Hearts was beautiful and very generous for the price. The cactus had suffered a bit in transition. I think because the soil has to be quite dry, then it was in a box for over 2 days, the soil was so dry some of it had come out of the pot as it was like a fine powder. The leaves were also sagging and 2 had old injuries. However those issues were easily solved and I love my 2 plants now.
Hortology is rated 4.86 based on 4,237 reviews