Hortology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hortology
Great products (indoor pots) at a good price. Would definitely recommend!
I wondered how well the plants would survive being delivered, but was pleasantly surprised! All good!
I ordered a large plant for my indoor “Garden”. It arrived in good time, well packaged with no damage at all. Highly recommended and I will use Hortology again.
Hortology 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Excellent value for money and quality far exceeded my expectations.
Used hortology to find a plant for my conservatory that was not toxic to my puppy. My palm plant arrived in perfect condition. Really pleased Would definitely recommend
Hortology 5 star review on 24th October 2020
I got this as a gift for my brother and new sister in law! And they loved the plants that I chose! It came quickly and neatly packed :)
Fantastic plant and price, exactly as it said. I wished I had bought a pot for it at the same time.
will use Hortology again, great delivery service.
Good service, plant pot arrived very well packaged. Lovely plant pot, good quality. Would recommend Hortology.
Absolutely stunning products! Amazing customer service and yes definitely recommend!
Great value plants brilliantly packaged. Just perfect and exactly as portrayed online.
I bought a lot indoor plants and a few plant pots from Hortology.They are excellent.
Love the Ella Artstone Plant Pots, they look the part, I have a about 11 of them in different sizes around my house and as I get more plants I’ll definitely have them in these pots. Don’t need base, as they have their own drainage integrated, which is something really good.
Excellent service and lovely plant
Very easy to navigate around their website found the product I was looking for and the purchasing process was a breeze. I would have given 5 stars but my only criticism this organisation is the cost of the postage and packaging was nearly as much as the cost of the item I was purchasing.
The plant was in excellent condition and the packaging was the best I have ever had for a plant.
I am very impressed with Hortology.
Beautiful pot and quick delivery.
Great customer service & fantastic range of products. Lovely company!
Lovely plants packaged well arrived healthy
Great service!
Took a few days for dispatch, but arrived very promptly and carefully packaged once it has been. All the plants are healthy and seem well cared for!
Hortology 5 star review on 23rd October 2020 Hortology 5 star review on 23rd October 2020 Hortology 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Plant arrived in good time and was well packaged. Recomend!
Hortology is rated 4.86 based on 4,272 reviews