Hortology Reviews

4.9
Based on 6,733 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hortology Reviews
Great products (indoor pots) at a good price. Would definitely recommend!
Delivered quickly and in good condition. Very well packed.
The plants arrived ok I just hope the blue fern is ok.
Really pleased to receive two healthy plants undamaged in transit.
Lovely people, beautiful plant , very well packed , arrived early, and joy of joys a new leaf has appeared already. Just waiting for one of the amazing flowers ( strelitzia )
Absolutely love my new pots! They look very stylish and add extra spark to our house.
Over the moon with my grapevine plant packaged well lively health plant will definitely purchase from this company again 😊
I received a great croton plant.
The plants & pots I ordered are super quality and just as pictured. They arrived very quickly and very securely packed. Thank you!
Pleasantly surprised by delivery and quality I had some poor experiences with other online horticultural companies so was hesitant to order but pleasantly surprised. Thank you
I love this site. Such a find! Brilliant customer service and speedy delivery, plants in great condition and very well packed.
Hortology 5 star review on 14th May 2022 Hortology 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Superb choice of pots and vases. Great price and quality. Fast delivery and incredibly well packed. I have no problem in highly recommending "Hortology". Thank you 10/10
Light to lift. Beautiful shape and colour ... very stylish. Reservoir works really well. My rubber plant thrived in my first pot, such that we've moved on to a bigger versionm
Beautiful and good quality pot Thank-you
Good quality, well looked after plants. Fast delivery and well packaged.
I ordered Fantasy Venice for my friend as a thank you and he loved it. Arrived on time in a big box, condition of plant excellent. Thanks
Easy to order and swift delivery. The plant arrived well packed and looked very healthy. Really pleased, and would definitely use Hortology again.
Well packaged and arrived beautifully. So pleased with my purchase.
Hortology 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Very pleased with the plants we received - all well packaged and looked healthy when they arrived. Good coms - had a query sent by email and it was answered within a day. Will buy from again. Delivery was over 7 days as some of the plants we ordered had to be ordered in but this was made clear before buying do not a problem.
Beautiful pot and plant, both excellently packed in secure boxes. Well done.
I love my new baby flower
Hortology is rated 4.85 based on 6,733 reviews