Hortology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hortology
Plants are excellent quality and the pots are lovely.
Posted 5 minutes ago
I placed a last minute order for my sisters birthday and contacted Hortology to check delivery, they dispatched 'as priority' to ensure it arrived on time. Great service!
Hortology not only provide beautiful well kept plants but also wonderful customer service. I will be buying from them again in future.
Great product, fantastic and safe packaging, on time delivery even in these uncertain covid-19 times. Highly recommended.
Great company, service was very efficient and web site easy to negotiate. The plant I ordered was a gift for mother’s day. It was delivered very quickly, was extremely well packed and my mother was delighted. She said that she had never received such a beautiful plant before, how healthy it was, and big! Should have ordered a pot for it to sit in at the same time.
Great plants and good service
Great service, beautiful plants delivered safely, and I love the care instructions on the website. Thanks!
Great and quick service. Plants weren't perfect sized like the pictures, but that's the only qualm. Recommend.
Such excellent service, a really healthy plant and a speedy delivery.
Lovely pots and plants and super fast delivery.
Plant I ordered is stunning and arrived in great condition. Really pleased with the service!
Ordered a fiddle fig leaf plant, it was delivered quickly and looked exactly as expected.
Plants arrived well packaged and in great health. Thank you very much!
Fantastic service. My plants arrived in perfect condition and I love them. I had a question about my delivery and Hortology got back to me quickly and were really helpful.
I find that the range of plants available and the quality of plants sold by Hortology is absolutely superb. The information available about what each plant specifically needs in terms of care is really excellent as well. You can buy with confidence, knowing you'll love the results.
Hortology is perfect! Well priced, quick delivery, kind assistance with all my questions throughout, and BEAUTIFUL PLANTS! Thank you :)
Arrived as expected
The plant arrived quickly and in great condition!
Great website and delivery, however it would be good to include some instructions on how best to care for the plant as well!
Plant was delivered promptly and looks great! I can't wait to buy more in the coming months.
Hortology is rated 4.85 based on 1,728 reviews