Hortology Reviews

Jitka F
Jitka F
Fiona G
Evelina V
Great products (indoor pots) at a good price. Would definitely recommend!
Communication with Hortology was excellent and I was kept updated on progress throughout. Plants arrived in excellent condition and were packed with care. Worth waiting for and I will be ordering again! Thank you.
Dry efficient but goodness me the amount of packaging was ridiculous very sad. The planet is more important than this.
Delivery on time, plant & pot arrived perfectly. Everything went smooth!
Easy to use website, goods arrived quickly and were well packaged.
I have only used the palm feed once, so unable to ascertain any results just now.
Such great service, I ordered the wrong size liner for the pot I wanted by mistake, and Esther emailed me to check before it was sent out. She replaced with the right size and the difference in cost was refunded almost instantly. Very happy.
Really impressed with Hortology. I ordered 5 quite large pots, they arrived on-time and they were packaged beautifully with not a scratch on them. Conversely, the same week I ordered from another online plant store (rhymes with "batch") which arrived late and two of the pots were cracked(!) - Hortology for the win! Already planning my next order... :D
Beautiful pots bought for my green wall. Arrived safely packed. I will definitely buy from Hortology again.
Great and fast delivery, plant is in great condition
Delivery and condition of plant was excellent.
I love my new decorative plant pots. They are the prettiest I have seen.
Hortology 5 star review on 11th April 2021 Hortology 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Your delivery and service were efficient and quick. But we have to say that we were amazed at the totally inappropriate size of box and paper for the size of box we ordered. What a waste of money.
Hi Sandy

Thank you for your feedback. We have a wide selection of boxes to suit each order. We do need to add sufficient protection to ensure the pots do not arrived damaged, but the boxes should be selected accordingly. We therefore wonder if perhaps we were out of stock on the correct size at that point in time. There are a lot of supply issues with cardboard boxes at the moment as many of the mills were impacted by COVID and some lines are experiencing an unprecedented 6 month lead time. The particular product you ordered is a tricky one to package (being long and narrow, which means it does not fit into our standard boxes which are mainly used for more regularly shaped pots).

Please be assured we do try to limit our packaging as much as possible and all of our paper and board is made from recycled materials. However we are sincerely sorry if the box you received was not quite right in this instance.

Kind regards - Your Hortology Team
I love the pots I got. They are wonderful. They just took time to be delivered.
I've used the Hortology online store many times. The plants are alway healthy and nice looking. Quality and value alway above what you get from other popular online retailers. Highly recommended!
My order was well packed and arrived on time. really please with my plant pots.
Thanks 👍
Excellent quality, shipping and website- this is now my go to.
Gorgeous website and products and great descriptions and explanations ...wish I had more money to spend....I WILL BE BACK x
Hortology 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Excellent quality both plants and planters. Great customer service also.
Beautiful 'Ryan' pots. Am about to order another.
My order was delivered on time & in perfect conduction. The plant was healthy and looked as good if not better than the picture shown on the website. Very impressed. Thank you
Great plant pot, really happy with it.
Hortology is rated 4.85 based on 5,545 reviews