Hortology Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hortology
"All items arrived very well packed - the plant survived its journey perfectly. Delivery arrived at the stated time, with detailed updates throughout. Many thanks!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good selection, well organised website, which allows you to search by pot size, colour or type (indoor or outdoor). Order was delivered promptly and securely packages and was left in our requested safe place. Very pleased, have used in the past and would definitely use again!"
"Easy to use website, excellent packaging, quick delivery."
"Lovely pots. Arrived in recyclable packaging. Perfect!"
"Really good service, excellent quality products and a very competitive price. The plants I ordered were all in excellent condition when they arrived, and all of them are growing really well with lots of new growth coming through already, would definitely recommend."
"Great service"
"Lovely pot. Looks so modern and stylish."
"Super fast delivery and the plant arrived in excellent condition! Will definitely be ordering from this website again!"
"Great website and quick delivery. My new flower pot looks great. Thank you, Hortology : )."
"From order to shipping notice took 8 days - longer than I was expecting from a premium service. I ordered three plants; two of which were smallish but acceptable, the third (a maranta or herringbone plant) was very small and with poor leaf structure. I have found much cheaper and better plants in DIY shops and even supermarkets. Would not use Hortology again, even with the 10% discount they are offering for writing this review."
"I knew the plants were expensive compared to a garden centre, but they live up to expectations! Really healthy and bushy and delivered in good condition. The delivery driver rang ahead to check where to leave the package."
"What a fantastic service, I ordered a couple of indoor plants and two pots so I could repot them. Hortology got in touch to say they felt the pots I had chosen weren’t going to be big enough and to save me the hassle of cancelling and reordering they updated my order from their end with the correct sized pots! Plants were packaged well for delivery too."
"Quick delivery, very happy with our pot - it is a really beautiful piece."
"Easy to navigate website and first class service"
"Great choice and quality"
"Fantastic seller and items. Thank you"
"I am so pleased to have found Hortology having looked for a good quality online plant retailer for a some time. They have an excellent selection of plants and the palm I ordered was extremely well-packaged and very healthy when it arrived. I was also impressed that they took care not to send my palm out so that it got delayed in transit over the weekend, important when you are buying live plants. I will definitely order plants from Hortology again."
"I buy lots of plants via mail order with varying degrees of success but my order from Hortology was all positive, I received nice healthy looking plants in good condition. The packing of plants is crucial in my opinion and my order was packed and sent with care and so arrived in very well, the plants were secure in their pots and there was no soil strewn around so I was very happy and the plants are sitting happily in my home. I would return to this seller again and send my thanks :)"
"Plants good quality and delivered promptly"
"Efficient wrapping and effective delivery, healthy plants, splendid service, good value for money."
Hortology is rated 4.86 based on 499 reviews