Hortology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hortology
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hortology Reviews
Great products (indoor pots) at a good price. Would definitely recommend!
Great will order again customer service spot on and fast delivery
I am very pleased with the plants and with the delivery
Hortology never disappoints I love their range of pots which are delivered on time,well packed, plants are pretty good too.
Absolutely fantastic service, really happy with the plants
Super quick, efficient, and peat free!
Bought three indoor pots - absolutely stunning. Really pleased with them and the service was great.
The plant selection is very good and the quality of plants I ordered were also very good. Arrived in good condition although quite a few damaged leaves which can’t be helped. Delivery was fast as well.
Love all my pots! Gorgeous!
Great place to buy house plants and excellent customer service!
Excellent service
Order for plants and pots both arrived promptly, well packaged and in good condition. Plants look healthy and pots are lovely. Would recommend and will reorder. Thanks
Hortology 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Hortology exceeded my expectations. My weeping fig arrived within a couple of days of placing the order. It was in excellent condition and had been very well packed for its journey. I will definitely be ordering more plants from Hortology and I have no reservations about recommending Hortology to others.
I love the bowl and colour,it was sent very promptly with excellent packaging great value for money thank you
Hi, thanks very much for a great service. We love the high quality of our new pot. Here's a pic.. P.s we'd definitely use you again.
Hortology 5 star review on 25th November 2021 Hortology 5 star review on 25th November 2021
To be honest I am not happy. The price of these plants 2 of the plants I had received with my order the leaves had fell off which can be out down to the journey. But 8-9 days down the line the plants are just dying. I would never order again.
This pure white plant pot changed the look of my entire living room. Extremely beautiful πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Hortology 5 star review on 25th November 2021
I ordered a house plant. The process of ordering was very swift and the delivery too was in time. The plant arrived in a box well packed and with no damage at all. It is flourishing in my home, and I am very pleased with it. Thank you.
Hortology 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Great to be able to get this type of plant online, very robust packaging and tracked accurate delivery time. Plant appears very healthy but one leaf was badly creased / bent double (couldn't have been from the packaging as ample height given) hopefully will heal in time. I fail to see the logic of an included plastic "liner pot" sized 11 x 8cm when the growing pot is actually much bigger at 16cm; it did not appear that this at 99p was optional at the checkout but is entirely useless of course, just add an extra Β£1 to the plant price? Otherwise a good experience
I wanted vegan cacti compost, staff at Hortology were great they contacted supplier for me. very quick delivery too. I have had plants from them before and they are really good. I like that website tells you which plants are pet safe too. excellent service quality goods.
Fantastic experience. Very good quality pots at prices that reflect the quality. Unfortunately one was broken but there was no issue with getting a replacement. The staff are very friendly and efficient. Looking forward to buying some plants next
Hortology is rated 4.85 based on 6,353 reviews