Hortology Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hortology
"Great quality and fantastic quick service. Ordered one day and received it the next!"
"2nd time buying from them now and both times the plants I received were in great condition, packaged well and really helpful customer service. Have def become my go company to for plants!"
"Marantas used to be easy to buy, as house plants, in garden centres. For a long time they haven't been.. So I was very pleased to find one from Hortology. The packing was excellent. The plant arrived in superb condition - quite a large plant, not the small one I was expecting. Marantas are some of the finest indoor plants with beautiful leaves and needing very little attention."
"Received my Yucca in perfect condition. Quick delivery and packaged really well. Lovely addition to my plant collection. Thanks again"
"I’m a relatively new customer to Hortology, however I am more than impressed by their products, variety available and the speed of delivery. Their Customer Service team are exceptionally helpful and very quick to respond to queries. I’ve placed 3 orders to date and will definitely be ordering more."
"Plants were healthy and packaged well. Great!"
"Who thought that plants could be bought on line that surpass quality and size garden centres have to offer. So well package received in perfect condition. More choice too. If I had any more room I would buy more"
"Lovely plant that came very safely packaged...will use again soon :)"
"Great experience! Very healthy plants arrived well packaged. I definitely recommend!!!"
"plant arrived safely and in great condition!"
"Plants arrived when expected, in good condition and well packaged. The website is logical and informative, I'll definitely visit again!"
"Positively surprised. Plants are in great condition for good price, also I'm amazed with the customer service."
"Everything was carefully packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Healthy plants and lovely service overall. Looking forward to my next order."
"The plants were received packaged well and no damage! They were delivered via over-night shipping. Love them and can't wait to order again!"
"Amazing and quick deliver, lovely healthy plants and excellently packaged! Definitely will be ordering again :) super pleased!"
"Beautiful pot, easy to use website."
"Very well packaged pot, appearance as in the photo. Was very happy with the product."
"First time purchasing from Hortology and bought two small plant pots. I was really impressed with the quality of the pots (both were perfect and looked exactly as they did online) and super impressed with the packaging, all of which was recyclable. A far cry from the flimsy packaging I received from John Lewis (ended up sending back as their pot was fractured in two places...not surprisingly!). Lovely website, easy to navigate and gorgeous items. Will definitely purchase from Hortology in future!"
"I received 3 beautiful plant which arrived in good time and very well packaged. Plants were very good quality and good size. Will be buying again very soon."
"One of the best online shopping experiences l’ve had! Kept me up to date with the whole purchase and delivery. Would thoroughly recommend 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Hortology is rated 4.89 based on 152 reviews