Hortology Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hortology
"Very pleased I chose Hortoloy the plant arrived when expected & was packaged well, it was also in excellent condition as in the picture on their website."
"The delivery was very fast and the plant and pot I purchased beautifully packaged. The pot look amazing if not better in real life and I was really happy that it looked much more expensive than the price I paid. The plant itself was in beautiful condition. I would certainly purchase from this company again as they are also competitively priced. Thank you so much for your service and also your website is great."
"The plant I received was beautiful. And I will be buying more plants in the future 10 out of 10. Thank you so much"
"Absolutely delighted with my plant pots. Such vibrant colours and didn't wait long at all for them to come. Also incredibly well packaged"
"Received a huge fiddle fig plant in the post, packaged superbly and the plant is in mint condition. Really pleased with purchase and would recommend to others"
"All the information on the website was really useful in helping me choose plants to suit my home and, having received them, the quality looks great!"
"Very nice pot."
"I ordered a zz plant from Hortology,I was nervous of ordering a plant online but it arrived a couple of days later extremely well packaged and the plant looks super healthy. Would definitely recommend and will be back for more plants."
"The plant is beautiful and came well packaged so no damage. Delivery was next day which was an unexpected bonus as it wasn't paid for. Overall a great experience!"
"I ordered plants and plant pots in two separate orders from Hortology. I am delighted with the quality of plants and pots and also the speed of delivery. They were also very helpful when I contacted them to ask questions. I recommend them highly."
"I have been looking for a hanging pot plant for some time . Local garden centres were very disappointing- same old things - and whatever I bought didn’t last - thought I would end up buying an artificial one. Searching online I came across Hortology. Wonderful selection of plants - found a beautiful hanging plant just perfect for where I wanted it and was able to read all the necessary instructions. You can also email them for information and they promptly respond. My plant arrived very quickly in absolutely perfect condition, packed in a very sturdy box. I am so delighted with it and can thoroughly recommend this company for their care. Will visit again soon. Thank you."
"We recently purchased some plants for our bathroom and they are fantastic! We also bought some plant feed and a bottle spray. Highly recommend!"
"beautiful choice of indoor plant pots, everything I have been looking for and couldn't find elsewhere. plants are excellent too, with helpful indicators eg safe for pets, and air putifying. the best packaging I have seen and I order online a lot. professional service and great website."
"Great service and -even better- great plants! Really healthy and luscious-looking :)"
"Very happy with products and service."
"I’ve had several plants from Hortology lately and they have all been stunning. I will always look here first for indoor plants."
"Just loved the Indy Vintage plant pot range but they have no more large ones or tall ones left ... hope they will be getting more. Packaged really really well. Arrived safe and plants are of great quality."
"The plants I ordered at Hortology were premium quality. They are now thriving in my home. I higlu recommend them. I used to order plants from Crocus but the quality and the shape of the plants are better. They also have a nice selection of pots. I just wished their delivery rates were cheaper b"
Hortology is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews