Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 25th October 2021
Honey Willow 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Candace Allison
Ashleigh Gillon
Love this beautiful necklace I bought my daughter for her sweet 16! It just arrived and can’t wait to give it to her.
Everyone l dealt with were very helpful in providing information.
I enjoy the variety of products to select from and from ordering to delivery it was well within the advertised delivery schedule.As always I am very impressed.πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
The necklace was absolutely beautiful, we selected birthstones of the children, which complimented each other perfectly, and the service was super helpful and fast. Recipient loved it. Thank you.
Honey Willow are an great company to purchase from. Using and ordering on their website was easy and quick, and the Jewellery arrived on time without issue and with updates throughout the process. Luckily I did not have any issues with the order, but I feel certain that if there were any problems I would have been treated well by them.
Absolutely beautiful hand made jewellery, purchased for gift for friend and she loved it , highly recommend
Dealing with Honey Willow was very professional and satisfying. Would recommend this company to all.
Good transaction. As described, delivered in the timescale said and a good product. Well pleased. Would recommend this supplier.
A very quick and helpful, polite response to my enquiry. Once I had decided, the item arrived withing 2/3 days. It is an excellent bracelet, my wife was very pleased with it as a gift.
Fantastic service, very quick delivery time. My wife loved it. Would highly recommend.
Very quick service. Nicely packed item and well written cards.
I was very impressed by Honey Willow. The items I ordered were beautiful and the turnaround timescales were very impressive. I would highly recommend and will be using this company again in the future.
Absolutely brilliant gift. Arrived on time, in the most beautifully presented way with so much attention to detail and the necklace was fantastic too!
The necklace was beautifully made and packaged. A lovely company with honest values – would definitely order from you again.
Absolutely stunning
Package arrived very promptly, outer package destroyed in transit but contents intact. Overall very happy with necklace and would buy again from Honey Willow
Lovely piece of jewellery. My mum loved it for her 60th. Was even nicer than it looked in the pictures. Beautifully presented and arrived very quickly.
Beautiful jewellery and easy to order first class service and items received in time specified will highly recommended to family and friends looking for something special for a loved one .
Fantastic service and a wonderful item, for my wife on our 10th wedding anniversary, beautifully presented and delivered quickly - excellent
Arrived quickly considering we live in NZ and Mum loves her necklace.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 937 reviews