Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
A really beautiful necklace for a 60th birthday. I love the way each of the 6 rings is different reflecting the 6 decades of life. A really beautiful and meaningful present.
Bought a mini silver 5 hoop necklace for my friend's 50th. Was amazed at how quickly it arrived from Bath, England to Canada with lots of communication on the way. Loved the packaging, the personal note...the brochure showing the artists that created the jewellery...and the necklace itself is beautiful and a quality piece of jewellery. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience and can't wait to give it to her! Will definitely be ordering something from HoneyWillow again!
Beautifully made and excellent service
My mom absolutely loved her necklace. Thank you for helping to make this milestone birthday so special, especially during Covid.
The 80 year Birthday for my mom with the 8 decade necklace really made the day for her. Thank you for a beautiful necklace that made her shed tears of joy.
Fantastic service. When there was a delay in delivery due to no fault of theirs, Honey Willow sent me a replacement by special delivery at their own expense. Lovely jewellery, great quality and when i gave my Mum her necklace for Mothers Day, we had tears. Highly recommend.
Lovely necklace for my wifes 50th birthday. Very nicely presented and hand stamped with my personal message. Looking forward to bringing her to the shop one day to offer her own thanks.
I first came across Honey Willow whilst visiting Bath (pre COVID times) and loved their items - bought some earings then, and brought them home to Australia. I have browsed their jewerally, on line, from time to time, and recently ordered another pair of earings - the arrived promptly to me in Australia. The quality and exclusivity of their products is delightful.
My wife was delighted with her 7 ages of life necklace. Great service and wonderful packaging. Well done to Honey Willow.
Item image was excellent Perfect
They were great, great communication and fast shipment! Thank you!
I ordered the six ring necklace for my sister's 60th birthday. It arrived early and she absolutely loved it! Such beautiful jewelry and unique gift ideas. I did pay extra $10 shipping to get it to the US earlier, so nice to have that option.
50th Birthday present for my wonderful Daughter. She loved it and said the quality is superb
Service was good delivery was was on time beautifully presented
Love it thank you
I ordered a necklace for a close friends upcoming 60th birthday.The service was excellent and delivery prompt. The necklace looks beautiful. I will definitely order from Honey Willow again.
I absolutely love the 5 rings for 5 decades necklace. It is lovely knowing it is handmade. Beautifully presented in the box and will definitely buy from here again. The little extras like being told who has made the necklace and been involved in packing is a great little touch.
First class service.Very friendly and helpful.necklaces were the perfect 30th gift for my twin daughters with the packaging adding that personal touch.thank you honey willow.
My mother in law absolutely loved the necklace, 8 rings for every decade. She just celebrated her 80th It brought tears to her eyes, as she read it. She stated that she would never take it off.
It’s a beautiful necklace , the 4 rings not only signify 4 decades but also the friendship between us 4 girls ! I also was delighted at the care taken to type up our personal message and the overall presentation. I would definitely recommend the company, many thanks
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 636 reviews