Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
The Honey Willow website was easy to navigate and the products available were unique. The item was dispatched promptly and the item arrived in the USA as promised. I’ll definitely use the site again.
Necklace was exactly as viewed online. Very good quality exquisite designs
So lovely! Necklace came out amazing!
I should have written before and apologise for the delay in responding - the 8 rings were grately appreciated andyou are to be complemented for the innovativetive design and high quality craftsmanship. Many people have also complemeted upon the unusual design - and the story behind the name of Honey Willow was romantic, which suited the occasion for the present. Also many thanks for the assistance and advice given by your curteous staff.
Dafydd iago
Very very pleased with the purchase of a necklace for my daughters 40th birthday. Very helpful and friendly when making a telephone enquiry and the online ordering was very easy to navigate.
Great quality at a reasonable price. Seemed very personal as the paperwork showed the jewelers that made the necklace and they took the time to include a wee card. It was for a 70th birthday and the recipient was really pleased with it. It was nice having our message as part of the box inlay too.
Bought the letter “E” pendant necklace as a gift. Bespoke note inside and boxing was lovely and the necklace itself of beautiful quality. Made an enquiry re: delivery via website and response/ customer service was incredibly prompt and friendly!
Good website . Clear and easy to use. Lovely jewellery
Excellent experience
Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship and elegant packaging! This was an ideal 90th birthday gift!
The jewellery I received is beautiful and the service very prompt and professional and I was made to feel that making my jewellery was an honour. I'd definitely use Honey Willow again
Lovely piece of jewellery
Fast delivery. Beautiful jewellery. Would order again
My soon to be wife is going to love it!
The quality of craftsmanship is top of the line. Thank you so much for making this special gift. I will purchase more jewelry in the future
Purchased as a gift for my daughter. She loves the necklace.
Delivery was very prompt.
Thank You.
I am so pleased with the service and goods i receive from Honey Willow. This is the second order that they made for me and they’re both delivered on time and beautifully wrapped, thank you. They contacted me because I made a mistake with my second order and we quickly sorted it out and before I knew it the necklace was delivered within a few days!
I have purchased 3 or 4 pairs of handcrafted pearl earrings from Honey Willow for my daughter. They are her favorites. When she lost one of her earrings, she was heartbroken, but the folks at Honey Willow made her another matched set, and she was so happy! Great quality from a very responsive company. I simply love their work, and it's clear that love what they do. Three thumbs up!
Excellent and very swift service. The necklace that I bought was stunning and my partner was highly delighted with it. Will definitely use this company again and recommend it to other people.
Lovely jewellery. Feels very personalised by them which is perfect for special occasion gifts. Also they provided great delivery service even at the most busy time of the year .
Excellent prompt service I could not be happier definitely use them again
Honey Willow 5 star review on 26th January 2021