Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
Beautiful unique gift and fast and easy process thank you
Amazing Work! I will definitely order again! I was very touched on how you took the time to write a little note to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday!
We were so pleased with the necklace we ordered for our daughters 21st birthday. The necklace itself was so simple and pretty exactly what we wanted, the packaging it arrived in was a real surprise it was lovely we didn’t have to add anything it was so special thank you we will definitely be recommending you!
Was very pleased with how quick we got the necklace. When received was very pleased with the quality and style of the product. Thank you. Regards Kate.
Fantastic service! Wonderful necklace - my mother will love it for her 70th birthday, I am sure. Thank you!
Fantastic service!!!!
Bought your customized 7 rings necklace for my sister's 70th birthday. Arrived ahead of time, even in a Covid-19 world. She loves it and so does everyone that has seen it. You now have a whole lot of new fans in New Zealand. Thanks so much.
5 Star Service, Excellent product, excellent customer service and communication, would definitely recommend Hollow Willow to anybody to purchase that unique beautifully made present for that special person.
Beautiful pieces and easy ordering, nothing seems too much trouble.
We were very pleased with the beautiful necklace we ordered as a present for my mother's 90th birthday. In particular we were very impressed with the standard of service we received, staff went out of their way to make sure the necklace arrived on time for her birthday and posted it early in order to avoid the bank holiday postal problems.
Great service and really beautiful necklace! When they learned that I needed the necklace as a gift within a certain time, they ensured I got it with time to spare. Many thanks!
It was my nieces 21st birthday she chose a necklace which I ordered . It arrived beautifully packaged ,and she was absolutely delighted thank you so much
Love them ❤️
Absolutely beautiful! So impressed! I got a 70th birthday rings necklace for a boss and friends birthday. She loves it and we were so touched my your little note too! Thank you, will definitely use again!
Beautifully made, better than I had imagined. So happy I ordered this necklace. It was the perfect gift, the quality is outstanding. Will be ordering again and referring my friends. Thank you for the timeless piece.
Loved the timing, and display! Also, thank you for your personal note and efforts!
One word Brilliant
Great present for my wife birthday, quick service and a fabulous gift just as seen on-line. Recommended.
I bought this fora gift to my daughter. She will receive it in August.
Lovely item, fast delivery and excellent communication
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 636 reviews