Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
Ordered a necklace for my Mum's necklace which is lovely and she was really pleased too. It arrived quickly and had nice personal touches as well. Thanks
Absolutely fantastic love the jewellery and the service was brilliant delivery arrived exactly on time stayed in contact with really good updates of what was happening with the product I had ordered will diffently be reordering
I ordered a beautiful necklace for my sisters 40th birthday she was absolutely delighted with the gift and wears it with pride. Cant rate your company enough very prompt delivery and service. Thank you so much for making my sisters birthday so special .
Bought this necklace as a 50th birthday gift for a cherished friend. Delivery was swift and it is beautifully presented. A gorgeous necklace with a great sentiment. Thank you .
Beautiful! Perfect! The best and well made necklace! Thank you for such beautiful craftsmanship!
So delighted with the beautiful necklace for my wonderful sister's 60th birthday, she absolutely loved it. Excellent service, delivered on time and beautifully presented. Would highly recommend.
Great quality jewellery with lovely personalised information. Speedy delivery and nicely packaged.
Easy to order ....beautifully packaged 5 stars
The 9 rings necklace with magnetic clasp was as beautiful as it was practical. Packaging was done with care and arrived in good time for the big birthday. I can say that the recipient was delighted with her gift, and I was a tad jealous! Gorgeous design and quality.
100% would recommend - shopped online but all the personal touches & gift wrapping made it feel so much more personal - next time I’m shopping for jewellery I will go straight to Honey Willow x
Excellent service, quick and jewellery beautiful and unusual. Made the recipients birthday. Highly recommend Honey Willow. Thanks again.
I bought this for for my wife for her 50th birthday and she absolutely loves it!!!
Would definitely use honey willow again.Great service
Friend loved it.
Necklace was sent to my little sisters for her 13th birthday, delivery was fab and was packaged beautifully. She absolutely loves the necklace, won’t take it off.
Thank you!
Bought the necklace for my daughter’s 30th birthday. She’s going to love it. Good quality and beautifully presented. Excellent delivery. Thank you x
One of the best companies I have ever had dealings with...
For that personal touch for you loved one/family member or friend, you will struggle to find much better...
4 Decade/Ring necklace for my wife’s 40th birthday recently, from ordering to delivery/packaging 5star service...
I will be recommending to one and all...I will also be a returning customer 100%...
It really is a fantastic keepsake from the beautiful jewellery to the personal packaging...
A very happy Husband as well as a very happy Wife...
Thank you so much Honey Willow...
Excellent personalised service. Beautiful jewellery. Would definitely use again.
Really pleased with my Moms 80th Birthday present.Considering it was hand made,we received it very promptly ,beautifully presented.I am sure she will be thrilled.Than you.
Very happy with the gift I got for my mums 70th birthday!
She was delighted and the customer service was 10/10.
Was nice to be able to get connected to someone so quickly when needed for measurements of the box and a delivery time. Would highly recommend.

Thank you!
Nicely done all around! Nice personal touch to the piece I ordered too.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 480 reviews