Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
Absolutely lovely necklace for my mum's 80th birthday. She loved it. The packaging was so nice and a hand written card wishing my mum a happy birthday added to the personal touch. Would highly recommend.
Purchased for my wife. She thinks it’s lovely.
Really pleased with the gift we bought and the personal touches
Great service, lovely necklace crafted with care and attention to detail. Thanks
Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace. It arrived quickly and is exactly what I was looking for. My little sister has been diagnosed with cancer. It is a very difficult time as she can only receive palliative treatment to help with the pain. The doctors say she has only 8 months to a year. My sister and I wanted to give her something special to let her know how much we love her...you necklace is that. With gratitude and a heavy heart. Michele Telford
I bought this necklace for our special neighbour to celebrate her 40th Birthday & she was delighted with it .
It came beautiful wrapped Thank You Honey Willow
My item was handmade and packed by Beth and Robyn. The item arrived exactly as described and the packaging the item was in was beautiful; they even included a hand written Birthday message to my Mum from them which I thought was a lovely touch. I would definitely recommend this company!
She loved it! It was the perfect present for her 60th birthday, so beautifully made.
My mother loved her unique '7 rings for 7 decades' necklace. It is the perfect mix of simplistic yet tasteful. She hasn't taken it off since she received it.
Also, given the current Brexit issues, I was delighted that it arrived on time and there were no issues.
Very happy with their service and product. I will definitely be recommending them to family and friends.
Got the 30 necklace with amethyst stone. Opted for the gold for a bit extra and the necklace is lovely and had such a personal touch to it.
Beautiful unique jewellery! Really helpful with any questions I had!
Was very pleased that I received the gift which was hand made within the timescale that was requested
I was absolutely delighted with my purchase. If you are looking for a special gift then I would recommend using Honey Willow. Beautifully packaged and arrived in plenty of time.
Arrived earlier than expected! Great price for the fantastic quality.
I have purchased about five gifts from Honey Willow. Every time the jewellery has arrived quickly. It’s gorgeous and beautifully wrapped. Will be buying many more gifts from Honey Willow!
Very good company, website easy to use, will definitely use again
Excellent service, arrived in a couple of days, in a lovely presented box.
Excellent service and a delightfully young, elegant necklace design. The gift presentation was stylish too.
I was very pleased with the service, communication and quality of the product. thank you!
Product was beautiful, the wife really loved the 60th birthday necklace. Will use your service Again.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 480 reviews