Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I was very pleased with my necklace thank you very much
I ordered the 6rings for a 60th birthday and it looked great in the box well presented and even got to add a personal touch of adding a message. When the birthday present was given her face was a picture of shock and amazement and she commented it was stunning, elegant and so well made never seen anything like it before So a huge Thank You and will use again in the future the perfect gift.
I was very impressed with your company and the service I received. My aunt was delighted with her 90th birthday necklace. She was so happy with how it was presented in the box. I live in Canada and I ordered it online on a Sunday night. She received it in N.Ireland on the following Thursday. Thank you again for doing such a great job.
Great personal service.
Well received by the celebrant after prompt delivery
Amazing service and product. Outstanding
very helpful and the neckless I ordered is of the highest most well made Item i`ve seen in a long while.
Really pleased with the beautiful necklace I bought for my sister. I didn’t think it was going to arrive on time so I contacted the company and they managed to rush the order through. Thank you
Great present
i was very pleased by the necklace i ordered for my mothers 90th birthday and i am shore she will love it, the service was excellent quick and efficient and friendly very pleased indeed well done.
I ordered a 60th birthday necklace for my mother in law and the necklace was perfect and I received the necklace 2 days before I had expected. Will be shopping at Honey Willow again! Amazing service from start to finish
high quality product. On time and will purchase from them for future occasions
We bought the five rings for five decades necklace for our sister in law’s 50th birthday. She loved it and hasn’t taken it off since! Necklace arrived on time and the personalised messaging meant she knew who the gift was from. Great service and a very happy recipient!
My friend loved her necklace of 7 rings for 7 decades. And I loved the personal service! Well done staff of Honey Willow!
Beautiful necklace I ordered for my grans 70th birthday. We ordered the 7 rings for 7 decades and included her birth stone. She was blown away with it. We were also impressed with the packaging and beautiful hand written note too. 10/10 recommend!
This was a pendant for a special birthday, very beautiful, well made and extremely well received . Thank you.
Ordered necklace and arrived on time. Well made, as described and loved by recipient. Will definitely consider purchasing from this company again
Honey Willow was aware of the "deadline" of my wife birthday, and did their best for the present to arrive a couple days earlier. The present was packed in a nice box with a few words regarding her birthday that impressed my wife. I have also appreciated the company for keeping me informed during the shipping about the location of the parcel until it arrived at ma place, here in Toronto, Canada. The follow up with this survey shows that Honey Willow is proud of its products. If one day you want an unusual gift , rings hanging on a chain, I would suggest you buy them from Honey Willow.
Speedy, professional and beautiful quality jewellery
My husband bought me a necklace from Honey Willow for my 50th. I was so pleased with it that I bought these earrings to match. The jewellery is beautifully designed, well made and feels extra special and unique as each piece is individually hand crafted. The customer service was great and felt it had the personal touch you don’t get very often with other companies.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 636 reviews