Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 28th June 2022
Thomas Smith
Honey Willow 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
Mary Mercer
My wife loved the necklace…..the small 10 diamonds were perfect for our 10th anniversary. Quality of your work is excellent.
The necklace was beautiful and my friend was delighted with the gift. Delivery was as promised. The personal touch of a note inside and such lovely wrapping made it special.
Stunning handmade pieces - thank you the presents where greeted with smiles and delight: Will be back :)
I love the way you guys do your thing…..it is inspiring
Excellent customer service, beautiful jewelry! My order was stuck at US customs without tracking updates. Beth at Honey Willow personally reached out to the couriers and kept me updated the entire time until I received my order as it is a very special gift for my mother and future mother in laws. Finally my order was delivered and I am blown away by how elegant and gorgeous this jewelry is and it is packaged beautifully with hand written notes and wear and care instructions. I am so pleased!
Beautiful piece, but not made to travel overseas. Arrived broken for an anniversary present and will have to get it professionally repaired before use.
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review. We are sorry that the necklace arrived with a knot in the extender chain. We ship hundreds of parcels globally, safely every week. Each piece is packed carefully in its own gift box, wrapped in tissue paper, then a packing box and finally a shipping sleeve to mitigate disruption. Thank you for allowing us to resolve this by sending a replacement chain direct to your niece.
ordered necklace at short notice anniversary gift for my wife! it arrived on time in fact the next morning ! and i placed order mid afternoon. My wife was delighted and ordered some earrings to match. The shop has great selection of thoughtful unique gifts! Don’t hesitate in buying from this shop - you will not be disappointed ! they give great after sales service too
Beautiful earrings , given to my mum as a present for her 60th birthday, she absolutely loves them. Excellent quality and very quick personable service that you only get from small businesses. Will definitely be ordering more from Honey Willow.
I bought this necklace for my mother’s 80th birthday and she absolutely loved it! The engraved link made it really personal and the necklace is perfect. Great service and information, beautifully boxed with lovely personal touches. Would highly recommend. Will definitely buy from Honey Willow again, thank you.
Was impressed by speed of delivery of item. Most importantly I loved the necklace-so delicate and perfect for my sister in law. Thank you for the ideal 69th birthday present.
Amazing place to buy beautiful, handcrafted jewellery
Excellent customer service both via email and telephone, nothing was too much trouble and the little note that accompanied the purchase is a really nice touch. When I visit Bath I will look forward to coming to see the shop .
I purchased the sisters necklace for my sister's 30th and it is absolutely stunning. The gift wrapping is very elegant and I am just over the moon with everything. Thank you so much
Arrived quickly...beautiful wrapped.
A pleasure
Beautifully presented and communication was first rate. Being on the other side of the world I was a little nervous. Love my purchases.
Received item in excellent time. In perfect condition. Beautifully packaged with a surprise personal note for the birthday girl.
My wife loves it, she thinks it absolutely gorgeous. Janice will cherish it for the rest of her life. Thank you so much!!!
I was very impressed with quality of workmanship & service.
Beautiful craftsmanship, easy communication and delivery, gorgeous presentation and a lovely touch with a personal note which was greatly appreciated! Our Mother loved her 70th birthday gift, it will be treasured. Thanks Carol
Honey Willow is rated 5.0 based on 1,328 reviews