HomeSnag Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeSnag
Read HomeSnag Reviews

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

Excellent service. Report by 8am next day!
Great service from Joe and the team, would highly recommend to anyone buying a new build it is well worth the money!
Booked HomeSnag in June to visit in July. However due to builder delays that became October. Homesnag happily changed the dates several times as the builders missed date after date. When the inspection date finally arrived our scheduled snag checker was on paternity leave, but again Homesnag sent cover all the way from Chester to the very north of Northumberland - on time. The survey was comprehensive with 170 faults noted, and the builder customer care team were grateful to get all the issues in one package. Now to see if they fix them properly. However as I have bought the full package I will get a proper review from Homesnag in a couple of months. Difficult to fault the service so far. If you are buying a new build, you need to get Homesnag in. You won't regret it.
I was initially sceptical about this type of service and the estate agents handling the purchase of our new build also told me that they were a waste of time. Thankfully we proceeded with the survey and having been given the run around with our house purchase I cannot thank Naomi from Home Snag enough for her patience and flexibility with repeated changes to the inspection date. The inspection was very comprehensive and nothing like the snagging walk around we had with the developers site manager. The report we received was excellent and way beyond what we expected. It identified a range of issues that we just would not have spotted and the evidence with photos and thermal images meant there was no ability for the findings to be contested. Issues with heating, insulation and gaps in windows were the most significant. We would highly recommend this service and this company, it is a sound investment on what is essentially the most costly thing you will ever buy! Very helpful, professional, personable and value for money.
Prompt and thorough, would definitely recommend. Worthy service that gives you peace of mind.
Excellent service, the report came through very quick and had a great amount of detail. I was able to call the Snagger to ask more questions around the report and did not feel as though there was a time limit. I would say although initially it is expensive, it is well worth the money as everything is checked.
The surveyor was on time and got on with his work strait away, he was efficient and thorough. The report came through quite quickly with plenty of photos to explain the snags.
Very happy with the survey. He picket up on a lot a little details we had missed, like thickness of insulation and damaged roof tiles as well as paint imperfections. Would defiantly use HomeSnag again.
Very professional and detailed report. Team found few things which are useful. Little expensive but overall service is good.
Fraser came out and provided a very detailed, informative snagging report for our home. He has been on hand for any questions and has reassured us of the quality of our home. Great service and value for money
Lee was really helpful and spent time explaining what he was looking for and what he would be doing at the property. The report is clear and gives me a structured document to present to the builders to develop an action plan. After being let down by a couple of snagging companies cancelling at the last minute (or in one case failing to attend altogether), I wish I had chosen HomeSnag to begin with. The report was produced quickly to allow me to pursue repairs without delay. I would definitely recommend Lee and HomeSnag. Thank you!
George provided us with a good service and advice. Worth the money.
This is a no brainier decision. Alex from HomeSnag spotted several issues that I’d of never spotted nor known were an issue until months down the line. The tests carried out and the photo report produced was excellent and also helps the builder locate the issues quickly.
I'd like give praise to Eddie from your company who did the snagging inspection for our new home. He arrived early and had already began carrying out work from the outside. He was polite, helpful, pleasant and very professional. We are very pleased with HomeSnag service (money well spent) and more so with the experience we had from Eddie.
Excellent and professional service, also a very speedy turnaround on sending the report back!
Amazing product and service from start to finish. When you move into a new home paying a few hundred pounds can feel like a lot of money, but I'd recommend everyone to get their house checked by HomeSnag. The peace of mind that the service provides and the level of detail the reports go into makes it incredible value for money. Many of the things on the report we had already discovered but having a qualified, independent review helped us to feel more confident that a) the issues were genuine issues and not just our opinion, and b) that the builders would have less to argue about because it's no longer just our word against theirs. Granted, the builders have been very good by not contesting a single item on the snagging report and in time all issues will be sorted. In our new build property we had 125 snags, many of which we wouldn't have found. Now, thanks to HomeSnag (and a special 'thank you' to Anthony who carried out the investigation – your service was excellent!) all of these issues will be dealt with and we can rest easy. Bottom line: a brilliant product offered at a great price with a very professional level of customer care and service. Have recommended them to a handful of people already and will continue to do so.
Joe has done a excellent job. Thanks a lot Joe.
Quick and efficient booking system. Diligent and communicative employees. Completed a thorough snag on a new build on our behalf. We were very pleased with the outcome and the report was delivered promptly both electronically and by post. Would highly recommend to anyone purchasing a new build property.
As a new homeowner and hearing the horror stories about new builds I felt it was essential to get a professional outfit to come and inspect the property. HomeSnag exceeded my expectations on every level. From being punctual and informative to the report which covers the whole property, inside and outside. They provided a comprehensive impartial report that gleaned all imperfections as well as the parts of the house that were well built. Overall, highly recommended and essential service to all new homeowners!
We were really impressed with our detailed snagging report. The surveyor, Frazer, was highly professional and thorough. Highly recommended.
HomeSnag is rated 4.94 based on 267 reviews