HomeSnag Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeSnag
Read HomeSnag Reviews

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

Alex was very professional. I would recommend them.
Homesnag has a very easy to use and navigate website. Costs are very transparent. The only thing I would say is to expand on what the additional services entail as some people may not realise how the additional services could be just the support they need. Likewise this could be lost revenues that could easily be recouped by the business.
I was impressed how quickly we were able to get an appointment slot, only 2 days later. Joe, our representative, was very professional, very friendly, and helpful. There was no hidden agenda as one would often worry about with these things. The report arrived swiftly again, 2 days later, and was very clear and thorough in providing the issue at hand with descriptions and photographs along with providing solutions to the developer.
We hope this will help us in getting all the issues sorted with our developer. Very pleased. Thank you Homesnag.
Lee arrived on time and explained the main issues in detail and clearly. I had confidence that Lee identified all the problems. I would highly recommend getting a snagging survey done!
We have received the report made by Gareth and we are extremely happy with the level of details. Gareth was very helpful, professional and also friendly. Even David Wilson homes were amazed by the level of details which were very simple and clear. Thank you much for the support given will definitely recommend you.
I would highly recommend HomeSnag. George who inspected our house was really friendly and very informative. He found details that we had missed or didn’t have any knowledge about. The whole process of booking and the inspection was easily organised. It was brilliant to have extensive information which put us at ease as it is our first house.
We used HomeSnag after seeing a news in local newspaper .“Great professional service from Homesnag. George got a very good understanding and explained the process in detail , should also mention about his punctuality. The report is easy to read and understand and we received it within 24 hours. The survey was very thorough and the report was clear and comprehensive with photographs illustrating each defect identified. Peace of mind is the main outcome you get after using HomeSnag

I would recommend Homesnag for all new build properties.

Bryne & Sini
Very happy with the services provided and well worth the money considering how much you are paying for you house and the future investment.
I would highly recommend HomeSnag. They were very efficient and professional throughout the entire process. Quality of the report was very high - and the surveyor found lots of snags I would never have noticed. Aftercare was great too.
Very thorough professional service. Responsive, punctual and easy to deal with. Would highly recommend.
So glad that we used HomeSnag to inspect our recently completed Persimmon new build home. The inspector 'Frazer' arrived on the date arranged and was really great at giving the property a thorough once over in order to compile a report. We didnt have that much knowledge of the building trade so it was worth while having someone independent let us know if our home was fit for purpose. It wasn't, the inspector identified over 130 defects and compiled a 35 page report for us. This was very useful for us as we were able to hand it to the developer and for them to investigate. It may seem like a large expense but I promise you that having an independent snagging report is a huge piece of mind. Our developer stated our home was fit for purpose and it wasn't. Thankfully nearly all of our issues have now been resolved. I would have hate to have found out about the defects too late and then been able to do nothing about it, it may have also affected any resale value. Once again, thank you 'Frazer', you did an excellent job!
Money well spent. Extremely thorough report. George found things I would of never of found until it was too late, potentially saving further damage being caused. If your moving into a new build don’t do it without using HomeSnag.
Nice and easy booking system with clear communication from George who visited. Very thorough survey of the house inside and out and George picked up snags that I just hadn't even spotted. My 2 year period was almost up so I was very glad I did this before the end of that period.
Nice detailed and thorough inspection of our new home. Inspector also said he'd help if there were issues with minor work being refused to be done.
I have been recommended HomeSnag to conduct snagging review on my property. The whole experience from calling asking for information all the way through to having the report issued has been great, Lee was very thorough and provided as with good understanding of the findings. The report was issued on time and in a comprehensive manner.
I would highly recommend HomeSnag to anyone who wants great quality of service
Excellent service and well worth the money. Lee was thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He identified many snags some of which we would never have lnown about.
I definitely recommend HomeSnag. Naomi was very friendly and helpful, finding us an appointment with short notice. Frazer did a superb job and provided a very thorough report within 48 hours. Thankfully the majority of snags were minor but we would have not identified them ourselves - money well spent!
Great service and they are really helpful with all aspects. the office clearly explained the options and helped with getting it all booked in. The snagger has been thorough and we would never have picked up on things in his report. Would highly recommend.
Really professional and friendly service. We felt George had a very thorough understanding and took into account our own snagging thoughts. The report is easy to read and understand and we received it within 48 hours. I would highly recommend!
Great service
Joe was great
George was an excellent mannered person and was very courteous. He arrived on time and started his work straightaway. He was very professional known the trade well. He was very patient with me asking lot of questions. I was in a dilemma whether to spend a good amount of money on professional snagging but looking at the details of the snags and report, it was worth it. It was really important for me who don't know the tricks of the trade to talk the same language to buildr and the report really helps on that. Overall very happy about the whole process and outcome.
HomeSnag is rated 4.94 based on 305 reviews