HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

How would you rate HomeSnag?

Nicholas M
Verified Buyer

The inspector's attention to detail was excellent. He liaised with the trades on site about issues as he noted them and his report to us was received in a timely manner.
James T
Verified Buyer

Overall the service from Lee was very good. I'd suggest potentially having a network, direction or contact to pursue the builders legally if they fail to agree to or comply with breaking the standards.
Verified Buyer

George was on time. With right tools. Did survey without getting in the way and went through in great detail the checks. I thought it delivered everything I expected. MAybe a smaller priced 'recheck service' post snag fixing.
David H
Verified Buyer

The surveyor was punctual, polite and professional... best part of the service was completeness of report
Verified Buyer

The surveyor George was very polite and professional, explaining his work and kindly provided his opinion when asked. He pointed out snags that he thought were the most important.
Deborah S
Verified Buyer

I cannot rate HomeSnag highly enough. The whole booking procedure was very straightforward and I was clear about what was going to happen when. Tom called me an hour before arrival as promised and arrived on time. He was really thorough, found things I would never have thought of and it was money well spent. He also took the time to answer my questions at the outset and end of the inspection. Would recommend to anyone buying a new build. Deborah
Luke B
Verified Buyer

Having moved into a new house I noticed quite a few issues which made me worry about things that I couldn't see. Tom from HomeSnag came and immediately put my mind at rest, confirmed and evidenced what the issues were. This was a great help in being able to present issues to my builder so remedial works could begin.

Tom was clearly very knowledgeable and explained his findings without confusing me with technical terms.

Above all my worry of hidden issues has been relieved.
Cheryl &
Verified Reviewer

We had our inspection on Monday and we are so pleased with the results! Tom did a great job on our new home, we had the results of the inspection within hours of it being completed. We decided to have the inspection purely for peace of mind and we are so glad we chose Homesnag and will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks for coming out to us on a bank holiday!
John C
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from a very professional company, booking was easy, great communication from Tom the surveyor and received the report same day, outstanding.
Greg B
Verified Buyer

Really very pleased with the service received from HomeSnag. The surveyor was professional and report was very detailed. We had a lot of issues with our builder and this has been a very worthwhile exercise
Bryan C
Verified Buyer

Great survey, very detailed especially with all the photos. Heavy survey well worth the extra money. Will definitely recommend.
John O

Very Detailed
Ian
Unverified Reviewer

George was very meticulous in his snagging of my property spent 4 hours checking all details from electrical sockets to heat output from radiators top job.
Paul C
Verified Buyer

Tom was punctual, efficient and professional. I would highly recommended this service.
Cheryl H
Verified Buyer

Punctual, professional, thorough and highly recommended.
Jonathan T
Verified Buyer

Great service from Tom at HomeSnag who was friendly, knowledgeable & polite. Tom arrived on time and was prompt to start snagging the property - He was also very approachable and answered any questions I had for him during the course of the ~6 hours he was at my property.

The 30+ page report was emailed over to me just a few hours after Tom left the property and included over 200+ points that he had picked up on - Most of which I would not have spotted myself!

Great service & would recommend highly to anyone looking to purchase a new build.
Verified Buyer

Great service! Not rushed and report sent promptly
Robin C
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable, professional and thorough. A very worthwhile service for peace of mind in our new home!
Ian W
Verified Buyer

HomeSnag were responsive from initial enquiry, very transparent about charges, produced a clear and well evidenced output that left the builder with no room for manoeuvre and were helpful after the event when planning a revisit.
Peter T
Verified Buyer

Professional and comprehensive snagging survey which revealed items not identifiable by a lay member of the public. The use of photographs in the report also made it easy to report back to the developer. Would happily recommend to others.
HomeSnag is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews