HomeSnag Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeSnag
Read HomeSnag Reviews

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

George was excellent and very detailed, report was issued on same day!
Lee was prompt, careful and thorough. His report came through the same day. He found many major snags that I would not have discovered. The Site Manager agreed with all the "snags" in the report. Money extremely well spent.
I Would definitely use HomeSnag again. The work done was worth every penny, should have done it before moving in.
Really happy with the service and how in depth the checks and report was
The recent survey and report were excellent. In particular, the aerial views of our roof / gutters and heat profiles of the radiators was most enlightening. References to standards expected for some issues was also helpful. Bobby, our inspector, was very polite, helpful and courteous. I would recommend HomeSnag to provide an excellent service.
Thorough and professional job. Would recommend to everyone.
HomeSnag were very communicative throughout the process and even contacted me to fit me in to an earlier date slot that became available. The report itself was extremely thorough and highlighted things that I would never have noticed. I would definitely recommend HomeSnag to anyone buying a new build.
Fraser completed a very professional and thorough inspection of our property. He produced a detailed report, which was easy to follow and understand. Have no hesitation in recommending Home Snag.
HomeSnag was the best thing we had done when we moved into a new house, I would recommend that everyone who buys a new house to contact HomeSnag to carry the snagging list as they see things you wouldn’t, we award them 12/10 for their professionalism.
Excellent service. Very thorough. No detail overlooked.
Professional and very thorough
Really detailed, helpful, and friendly.
Very professional service and extremely thorough. Major snags were explained and shown and the report provided within 12 hours of being completed. Highly recommend
Couldn't have been more useful in helping find all of the snags in my new property. I also needed the report for the next day which they also sorted for me with no hassle whatsoever even though the wait time is usually 48 hours, would recommend to anyone buying a new build!
HomeSang were extremely helpful from the first point of contact. They rearranged appointments to fit me in on the day I required. The inspector contacted me the day before confirming the appointment and arrived promptly on the day. Gareth explained what he would be doing, carried out his work promptly and talked me through some of the more significant findings at the end of the inspection. I received the report via email and follow up contact to check I had received report. Overall great service from start to finish.
Excellent service. Co ordinated and kept us informed. Report delivered swiftly. Good format and highlighted areas with references of relevant rules. Would recommend Jane Devon the
Good service from a friendly company. Product arrived promptly and was comprehensive.
I found the service provided by HomeSnag very helpful and would highly recommended its service. I am an investor from outside the country. Thus, being able to arrange everything online is a big plus for us. The payment platform and communications via emails have been very efficient and smoothed. In addition, their admin has also been very helpful and their response has been very quick. Our surveyor George is very professional and the report provided is very helpful with great amount of details (just like the sample provided in the website, and actually better than what we have expected). The turnaround time is also very impressive. The snag report is definitely worth the money and is a great help for us. Thank you George and HomeSnag!
I wasn’t sure on getting snaggers in but i am so glad i did. George from HomeSnag provided a comprehensive and informative review of my new home. His attention to detail was excellent and his explanations regarding the faults he found were clear and concise allowing me to understand the snags identified. This will help me follow up with the builders far more easily then if i had gone it alone. The service was well worth the money and i would recommend it highly.
HomeSnag have been very professional in all matters! Their communication over the phone whilst booking was amazing! Alex (the snagged) called us the day before to guide us on what we had to do to prepare the house for the thermal inspection which was very useful! And the way Alex conducted himself throughout the morning was very professional and considerate regarding the snagging itself and also the situation with COVID-19! Not only was Alex professional but very easy to get along with and talk casually also which made for no tense or awkward situations! We haven’t had our report yet due to it literally being today he visited but w’ve no doubt he will have the report to us in a reasonable time! We have already been told too if we have any problems understanding the report, to give them an email which is just amazing customer service! We would highly recommend this company! Thank you so much!
HomeSnag is rated 4.95 based on 348 reviews