HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

"Excellent service. Very thorough, detailed and professional inspection."
"Very efficient and thorough"
"Worth every single penny! Such a great service. Easy to organise and change when completion is delayed. Very knowledgeable and professional. Using a professional snagged has saved us years of misery. Cannot reccomend enough!"
"Highly professional service. Found 245 defects in total. I would highly recommend anyone with a brand new home to have it professionally snagged. I just wish I would've used them sooner as I have been in the property 7 months. Better late than never. If your in any doubt like I was regarding our new home strongly advise this service. Could save you money in the long run."
"Excellent service, definitely worth the money."
"Tom was friendly professional and thorough. Spent 5 hours looking over the house."
"Absolutely fantastic. Worth every penny. Checked places that I could never reach, and the builder thought I would never be able to. All the faults have been logged with the builder and we await their repairs. And where there were no faults we have peace of mind that everything is ok. Why pay 250k+ for a house and not have it checked. We intend to have it reinspected after the work has been done just to check its been done correctly. Also neighbours have been impressed with the report and are also having a check. 100% satisfied Thank You"
"Very happy with the service and report. With such poor standards in the building industry I think having a snagging survey is a must for peace of mind if nothing else."
"Fantastic service and value for money. Excellent professional, yet personal manner. Invaluable findings and evidence based facts."
"Tom, was a consummate professional and a gentleman. Great communication prior to the survey. He took time to explain some of the more sensitive aspects of his observations. The report is concise and comprehensive. The detailed nature of his findings are testament to his specialised skillset. The survey was definitely money well spent. I recommend such a survey without reservation, for they will reveal snags, easily missed by most home buyers."
"Fantastic service. Lee arrived on time after contacting me the night before to let me know when I should expect him. He was courteous, polite and very efficient at his job. A real credit to himself, his company and his profession"
"We are delighted with the thoroughness and attention to detail given in the report. Surveyor was punctual and efficient. thermal imaging raised issues that we would have overlooked if we had submitted our own snagging list and lends far more credibility. overall would recommend as service has exceeded our expectations."
"Delighted with your services. We received the report ahead of the promised time and found the information contained in it extremely detailed and most helpful. We would be very happy to recommend your company to anyone looking for a similar service."
Georgina C
Verified Buyer
"The Homesnag report is thorough, detailed and easy to digest giving you everything you need to understand the quality of the home you're hoping to buy and helping you to pick your battles to exchange. It was such an easy service to order as well, an efficient booking system, quick responses to direct emails and despite the inclement weather ('Beast from the East') Gareth made it to the property on the worst of days."
Michelle B
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service"
"Amazing service, extremely thorough caught lots of snags (123) - didn't expect this much and the level of detail to them. Picked up snags which I would have never known about"
"I can't thank Gareth enough for his brilliant work, absolutely great from start to the finish of the service. Good communication before the service, thorough checks during the day, a full report with markings on all pictures received at the same night (55 pages!), and prompt replies to my queries even sent just before the midnight! Absolutely professional and efficient services, and I definitely recommend the service to all - there were many serious faults that we wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't point them out. Thank you Gareth, you are a gem!"
"Comprehensive and Reassuring. Tom who visited our new build was very good. Talked us through the process and kept us updated throughout his survey. Whilst no major flaws were identified the peace of mind this brought was priceless. The reports are done to a high standard and covers everything you can think of. As a complete novice to building regs or NHBC thresholds, it was really useful that Tom was able to explain things in simple terms. He even showed me how to use my new heating system! Highly recommended."
"Service was as hoped for, professional and friendly and even got the report over to us quicker than advertised as we had a meeting with the developing the same evening. Couldn't have asked for more."
"Excellent inspection and report. Very helpful."
HomeSnag is rated 4.96 based on 136 reviews