HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

"Overall great experience. Joe who conducted the survey did an amazing Job and shared with me the final survey report within 48 hours. Would definitely recommend your services"
"Very pleased with joe’s report and thoroughness"
"Flexible (we had to delay a few times due to completion delays), great communication, professional job done really well, excellent and valuable report at the end of it that you can use to help to get things fixed efficiently. Faultless and worth every penny."
"Excellent service, a very detailed inspection was carried out, and I was able to discuss concerns raised with the surveyor"
"Great advice, a great report with plenty of detail to help me understand the findings and use to hold my developer to account"
"Tom was extremely thorough and approachable. Report was excellent."
"If anyone is newly moved in and considering whether to get a professional snagging service in I would highly recommend these guys. They discovered over 160 issues in our property including some serious ones such as: - Cavity wall insulation missing - Leak from en-suite shower through to lounge 😲 - Driveway not built to regulation - Bay windows not installed correctly. While it's quite expensive I think it will definitely pay for itself in both peace of mind and final quality of finish to the property."
"Professional and trustworthy company, very simple booking process via website. I had a text message the day before to confirm. On the day the surveyor was on time, and was very professional and friendly. Found more than 100 snags, thermal images etc. The developer started fixing things quickly, they had my printed report and were going through each item. I'm glad I booked the survey, it's very important in my opinion. Sales staff were trying to talk me out of it by the way."
"Anthony was punctual, stayed several hours and produced a comprehensive report in the same working day. Great service."
"Excellent ! A must for any “new build” purchase. Extremely thorough. Would highly recommend. I wish the building industry would aim to provide the same quality !"
"They arrived as expected and provided a thorough report identifying a lot of issues we wouldn't have that could potentially cause problems generally or further down the line where the sale price might be impacted."
"Defiantly worth the money. Very in depth and detailed report provided. Joe was very polite and professional"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable and enabled us to go back to the builder confidently with the issues."
"Easy to book, Tom arrived on time, Spent hours working without a break. But most importantly - service with a smile"
"Fast and effective service that took the worry out of buying a new home."
"Very happy with the overall approach and level of detail but the report included a typing error"
"Excellent. On time. Very thorough survey testing everything and reporting even the slightest defect. All presented in a professional report 24 hours later"
"Joe was fantastic - good communication, explained everything and was happy to answer lots of questions. Would highly recommend."
"Gareth was very welcoming and began to inspect the house promptly. Many defects were picked up that wouldn't have crossed my mind to check. Overall it was a thorough inspection."
"Homesnag was easy to book in and the survey conducted on time and a survey report provided a few days later - fab service!"
HomeSnag is rated 4.96 based on 175 reviews