HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

"HomeSnag offered a flexible service and were able to rearrange the date of their visit when my builders messed me about. Gareth did a very thorough inspection and found snags that I wouldn't have known to check for but which are definitely worth getting sorted. All in all, it was an invaluable service."
"Very professional and very helpful"
"Joe was great, spent a lot of time answering my questions and did a thorough inspection."
"Anthony was great, nothing gets by him. I was disappointed with the state persimmon handed my house over to me but Anthony found a lot more issues. When confronted with the report persimmon asked what qualifications does the snagging inspector have as they snagged the house and only found a handful of problems. Showed them Anthony’s profile online and now persimmon are working through my snagging list. Great job, have recommended to other homebuyers"
"Easy to book appointment. Gareth phoned night before to arrange a time of arrival. Arrived on time,thorough snag taking about 6 hours. Respectful ,informative and found issues we had not spotted."
"Could not fault the service, on time , polite on time, I was a site manager and was use to snagging, but this was a different story, well worth the money , because we were having problems with our broadband I asked for hard copy , arrived 3 days later, many thanks Lee"
"Gareth visited our home, he was polite and professional and gave us a detailed excellent report. We would recommend your services in the future."
"All staff I had experience of were friendly and polite. They explained everything to me very clearly and the aftercare service was fantastic. Joe has answered all my follow up questions precisely, with facts and helpful links. I was impressed with the amount of detail provided in the report and so happy I used your service."
"Very professional, highly recommended"
"Lee was fantastic. Frank and honest and very experienced. I’m very relieved i used the service as initially I was concerned it wouldn’t be worth it. It was and more!!"
"As DIY'er, I am by no means skilled enough to spot all the issues of a new build. But Tom provided very clear and simple explanations throughout his visit and the report is very clear and concise for anyone to follow. More importantly, it highlights regulations that must be adhered to, so developers cannot baffle you with the reasons why they will not fix something. Thanks homesnag"
"Fantastic service from beginning to end and I was really please with Gareth, who came to survey our property and how the report highlighted that there were other issues that I should focus on with the developers rather than the minor issues I previously was."
"Eddie was lovely. Quick and efficient."
Xiangyun C
Verified Buyer
"Very thorough checking. Also great report."
"HomeSnag provided a thorough service. They identified minor blemishes through to more significant snags. Their reports were provided on the same day."
"A friend recommended I used a snagging surveyor as this was the first new build I'd bought. Really pleased I did, the initial cost seems high, but when you consider how much work the surveyor does - he was at my small two bed house for hours, really very thorough. The report I've had is detailed, but easy for a simpleton like me to understand and gives me some good ammunition to take back to the developer!"
"A quality service that is more than worth the expense!"
"Gareth was very professional and helpful. He found things that we wouldn't have even known about that were wrong with our house."
"Excellent service. Very thorough, detailed and professional inspection."
"Very efficient and thorough"
HomeSnag is rated 4.96 based on 154 reviews