HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

How would you rate HomeSnag?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The surveyor carried out a very comprehensive survey. It was completed in a professional way. He identified many items I would not have spotted. The report he produced was clear and very professionally presented. Each item was photographed with a clear concise description. Where sockets were not level he photographed the deficiency with a spirit level so the exact detail was given. (No wiggle room for the builder to disagree.) The report was produced quickly & in a format easy to email to the builder. I was very impressed with the whole service. I cannot recommend enough. The whole process was easy, efficient & professional. A difficult job well done. I wish I had discovered this company years ago."
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Very professional and the report with photos are readily understood. The heat loss check for a nominal additional charge is worth it and highly recommended. Will happily return for the service in the future."
"The inspector has been very helpful and has given lots of time to answering questions about the inspection. Really good service and defintely worth the money. I would highly recommend to anyone buying a new build!"
"The inspector was punctual, polite, and comprehensive. He explained the snags well and had good advice for new homeowners! Really good overall. Would use again."
"Lee was exceptionally thorough and examined every inch of my property inside and out. His follow-up report was very clear and the photographs and brief description of the "snag" made things very easy for me and my builders to follow and agree remedial action. A number of snags were more cosmetic than structural, but the identification of some serious problems proved I had been wise to call in HomeSnag. The builders agreed to relay uneven flooring, realign guttering and alter roof lead-work as well as address electrical issues that contravened building control regulations. None of these problems would I have been aware of without the snagging report. Money well spent and amazing value for money. I would recommend everyone buying a new-build employs HomeSnag, as you will be guaranteed a return on your investment."
"Extremely thorough, professional and courteous. Snagging report was extremely detailed, easy to follow and highlighted 200+ snags of differing levels of severity. Many of which we would never have discovered for ourselves. The report was emailed across to us that evening which was very helpful. Well worth the money."
"Tom arrived and immediately went to work quickly and efficiently. He spent over 5 hours at my home, and produced a comprehensive report. It had over 200 inspection photos in it, and detailed descriptions of each snag. He had a very good eye for detail and picked up a lot of things that we would never have noticed ourselves. We passed the report to the builder and they commented on how professional the report looked. They have booked in trades to fix the snags on the list within 1 week of me handing in the report, and I have had the site manager here also to discuss the report. The professional presentation has definitely helped to speed up the builders response to my snags."
"Lee was very knowledgable and informative. He paid great attention to detail."
"We would like to thank Tom for the exceptional service he provided in snagging our new build home and was able to identify a multitude of defects that we would have never been able to identify. Tom was very professional and thorough. I would highly recommend Homesnag to all new build home owners."
"Gareth was very detailed and identified a significant amount of snags, additional to what we had identified, report was put together quickly and very useful to share with developer"
"First time we have used a snagging company and it was well worth the money. The person who did the snagging provided a very comprehensive list/photos of every fault however small . The builders have a copy of the faults list and are systematically working through it. We would use Home Snag again and would have no hesitation in recommening them"
"Tom is a true credit to your company, he was extremely knowledgeable, prompt, efficient but most of all friendly. I have already recommended him and your company to friends."
"Very efficient and professional service. The report was received on the same day as the survey was carried out. It highlighted many defects we had not found, however, it also overlooked a couple that we had previously identified. Overall we are happy with the service & report."
"The survey was conducted in an efficient and comprehensive manner and the resultant report lit up a number of snags which would be unseen by the non professional eye one or two of which are of serious concern and will be forwarded to the builder for immediate action."
Jonathon M
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely first class service provided by Tom who conducted an extremely comprehensive survey of my property. Several serious issues on my new build have been identified. I paid extra for the boroscope examination which identified significant voids in my insulation and I would highly recommend taking this option. Overall a fantastic service and I would highly recommend their services to anyone."
"Better service than I could have ever anticipated. Extremely thorough, very friendly and took the time to explain the process, any faults and possible solutions to offer to the house builders. Overall, I would highly recommend getting a snagging inspection for a new property, and you cannot go wrong using the services of HomeSnag. Small price to pay for peace of mind and a detailed report which is easy to follow for the builders"
"Very pleased with the Homesnag service. Booking was easy and the surveyor turned up on-time and took 4 hours to do the comprehensive survey - we also chose the optional thermographic analysis, which I'm glad we did as there was missing insulation in our new-build home! Homesnag identified 149 documented snags in our new property, which I am now working with the house builder to rectify. Money very well spent!! Very pleased to recommend this service to others buying a new home."
"Peace of mind and amazing feedback/customer experience! Thank you so much"
"I was extremely happy with the service. The surveyor was very thorough and the report was extremely comprehensive and helpful. The report was sent through very promptly the same day as the survey was carried out and Gareth has responded to additional queries very promptly too. An excellent service that really gives peace of mind. Worth every penny!"
"Tom from HomeSnag was excellent. He was polite and professional throughout and extremely knowledgeable about all relevant rules and regulations. The final report was very clear and thorough and made the snagging list handover (with the developer) simple and straightforward. The use of thermal cameras and the roof photos caught things we couldn’t have spotted ourselves. Having a thorough and professional report gave us more confidence when discussing the snags with developer. We will definitely recommend HomeSnag to anyone purchasing a new build."
HomeSnag is rated 4.95 based on 116 reviews