HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

How would you rate HomeSnag?

Verified Buyer

We're really pleased we had the snagging survey done, it gave us peace of mind and identified things that we would never have picked up on ourselves. Tom was great at answering all our questions and did a great job.
Phillip N
Verified Buyer

A very professional and thorough service that I would highly recommend to any new build home buyer. The attention to detail in identifying and documenting the issues makes the service worth every penny. Arranging the inspection was simple and easy despite being overseas. Overall, an excellent experience.
Rob S
Verified Buyer

Excellent! The snagger (Lee) found so many items that we would not have normally noticed including an under sink leak. I found the report very thorough and was available 24 hours after the visit was complete. Well done
Sarah C
Verified Buyer

I couldn't fault the service. Communication was great, Lee was very thorough, provided the report the same day with photos attached and answered all our questions. Would definitely recommend
Verified Buyer

Tito has an incredible eye for detail and picking up faults that only become apparent once he has pointed them out! He was a pleasure to deal with: personable and informative.
Sarah W
Verified Buyer

Very thorough and friendly. Gave lots of feedback on items found and priority of fixes needed
Verified Buyer

On the Bovis homes victims group on Facebook I have happily recommended HomeSnag, it seems many others have benefited from having then in too
Mohamed K
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from HomeSnag. Tom was very through in his inspection and was happy to answer all of my questions. The report was completed and sent to me within 24 hours, with clear photographs and descriptions of faults that needed addressing. . Money well spent and I would highly recommend HomeSnag.
Jonathan S
Verified Buyer

I did not meet the HomeSnag surveyor, Tom performed survey and issued the report very promptly the same day. There is no way I would have been able to identify the issues, I see this as an essential investment.
Michael O
Verified Buyer

Very professional and [heat loss] survey was extremely helpful
Emily W
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. I checked out a few snagging companies before booking HomeSnag, really glad I made the decision I did, thanks to you all
Karl P
Verified Buyer

Tom was very friendly, likeable and clearly wanted to do a great job.

His work was very thorough, and he spent several hours at our home going through every room with a magnifying glass. As a result, he identified a significant number of snags, many of which, my wife and I wouldn't have even noticed.
Rob M
Verified Buyer

The report was very thorough
Nicholas M
Verified Buyer

The inspector's attention to detail was excellent. He liaised with the trades on site about issues as he noted them and his report to us was received in a timely manner.
James T
Verified Buyer

Overall the service from Lee was very good. I'd suggest potentially having a network, direction or contact to pursue the builders legally if they fail to agree to or comply with breaking the standards.
Verified Buyer

George was on time. With right tools. Did survey without getting in the way and went through in great detail the checks. I thought it delivered everything I expected. MAybe a smaller priced 'recheck service' post snag fixing.
David H
Verified Buyer

The surveyor was punctual, polite and professional... best part of the service was completeness of report
Verified Buyer

The surveyor George was very polite and professional, explaining his work and kindly provided his opinion when asked. He pointed out snags that he thought were the most important.
Deborah S
Verified Buyer

I cannot rate HomeSnag highly enough. The whole booking procedure was very straightforward and I was clear about what was going to happen when. Tom called me an hour before arrival as promised and arrived on time. He was really thorough, found things I would never have thought of and it was money well spent. He also took the time to answer my questions at the outset and end of the inspection. Would recommend to anyone buying a new build. Deborah
Luke B
Verified Buyer

Having moved into a new house I noticed quite a few issues which made me worry about things that I couldn't see. Tom from HomeSnag came and immediately put my mind at rest, confirmed and evidenced what the issues were. This was a great help in being able to present issues to my builder so remedial works could begin.

Tom was clearly very knowledgeable and explained his findings without confusing me with technical terms.

Above all my worry of hidden issues has been relieved.
HomeSnag is rated 4.95 based on 85 reviews