HomeSnag Reviews

Based on 355 reviews
Read HomeSnag Reviews

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

Excellent service
Nice and easy! Everything, from start to finish was simple and easy. Booking was simple, The chap from Homesnag messaged me the day before to confirm everything, was Punctual (early if anything), friendly, and absolutely knew his stuff. I had walked around and found maybe 10 or so issues.... Lee found 180! Report provided was clear and concise with relevant guidance attached - the developer jumped on it straight away and are working their way through the list.... Could not recommend HomeSnag more!
We were very pleased with the service we received from HomeSnag. The team were quite busy so do look ahead at the Calendar if you need a date soon, but Adam our surveyor was very professional and we received the report really quickly. Adam spotted loads of things we wouldn't have thought to check, and the report will be really useful for going back to our developers.
Exceptional service. Very thorough in the whole process. They were prompt and prepared a very detailed report that is easy to follow. Would definitely recommend them for the quality of the output.
I didn't know what to expect but was impressed with the end result. After doing my own "survey" I was amazed with the long list of stuff that I'd missed. The RICS link is why I chose Homesnag.
Really pleased with the service provided by HomeSnag. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable and thorough throughout the whole experience, thank you! When you buy a newbuild home its important to know its been built to a high standard and this has reassured us everything is safe and as it should be. The issues picked up are not things we would have been able to pick out so very pleased we have been able to relay these back to the builder along with the report and photo evidence.
Great service. Very clear and detailed final report.
George was excellent and very detailed, report was issued on same day!
Lee was prompt, careful and thorough. His report came through the same day. He found many major snags that I would not have discovered. The Site Manager agreed with all the "snags" in the report. Money extremely well spent.
I Would definitely use HomeSnag again. The work done was worth every penny, should have done it before moving in.
Really happy with the service and how in depth the checks and report was
The recent survey and report were excellent. In particular, the aerial views of our roof / gutters and heat profiles of the radiators was most enlightening. References to standards expected for some issues was also helpful. Bobby, our inspector, was very polite, helpful and courteous. I would recommend HomeSnag to provide an excellent service.
Thorough and professional job. Would recommend to everyone.
HomeSnag were very communicative throughout the process and even contacted me to fit me in to an earlier date slot that became available. The report itself was extremely thorough and highlighted things that I would never have noticed. I would definitely recommend HomeSnag to anyone buying a new build.
Fraser completed a very professional and thorough inspection of our property. He produced a detailed report, which was easy to follow and understand. Have no hesitation in recommending Home Snag.
HomeSnag was the best thing we had done when we moved into a new house, I would recommend that everyone who buys a new house to contact HomeSnag to carry the snagging list as they see things you wouldn’t, we award them 12/10 for their professionalism.
Excellent service. Very thorough. No detail overlooked.
Professional and very thorough
Really detailed, helpful, and friendly.
Very professional service and extremely thorough. Major snags were explained and shown and the report provided within 12 hours of being completed. Highly recommend
HomeSnag is rated 4.95 based on 355 reviews