HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

Telephone
"We were very happy with the quality of Homesnag's report. The report identified a number of issues we would never had spotted ourselves, and the developer was happy to rectify them. I think we might have saved the cost of the survey straight away!"
"Very worthwhile spending the money. My builder has taken my complaints seriously and work to correct the defects are underway. I may consider a re-survey to check the work. Thank you HomeSnag"
"I would like to say that the service was brilliant. Fast effective and the guy who came out was helpful and polite and a real credit to the company. My only other bit of feedback would be when I received this email request for feedback I was taken aback that you only give £10 to a charity if you get a positive review. That just doesn’t sit well and feels a little unethical. Thanks again."
Hello. Thanks for the feedback! Apologies if the email prompt did not sit well with you - we know people are busy and so wanted to show gratitude and provide an incentive for the time spent filling a review of any rating not just Positive! We will re-word our review prompts to make that more clear. Thanks again and we wish you the best in new home.
"Excellent service and comprehensive report. The house builder was very defensive when we informed them we were using this service. Have already recommended to several neighbours."
"Many thanks to Joe and the HomeSnag team. Joe was helpful and flexible throughout the process. The report was clear and in great detail. Joe discovered some issues that could have potentially been expensive costly repairs that we wouldn't have been able to discover straight away. The new build developer will try to convince you that you don't need a survey as it is under warranty but do you really trust that everything in their property has been done to the highest level of perfection and none rushed? Why take the risk? The cost of a survey is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount you are going to spend on the property, don't be a new build victim!"
"Very knowledgeable, very thorough. Took time to explain snags in plain English and went above and beyond. Excellent service and quick report release"
"The snagging surveyor was great, very polite and very helpful. Great service from him. The report was issued with 48hrs and was very detailed. Would recommend you to anyone of my friends looking for this service."
"Really thorough job and clear survey report"
"Lee was absolutely fantastic and explained the service very clearly. We are so pleased with his detailed report and have been able to get lots of issues with our new built rectified largely due to Lee’s hard work. I would definitely recommend HomeSnag to anyone buying a new build. It turned out we did not have insulation in several areas of our wall cavity and would not have known otherwise. A friendly and professional service, two very happy customers."
"Incredibly thorough, pointed out things I would never have noticed. Gave us great peace of mind that our new home was built well and gave us a consolidated list of issues to follow up with the developers."
"HomeSnag delivered an impeccable service, and I would strongly recommend them to anyone purchasing a new-build property."
"Very pleased with overall experience"
"Clear and easy website with simple booking process. The surveyor came on time and was very knowledgeable. The report picked up things we as non builders/no construction background would not necessarily of spotted and so has allowed us to get these rectified straight away. They would not of caused immediate problems so we may well of not noticed but then years down line when issues arose it would of been much harder to identify builders as responsible"
"Gareth was simply fantastic. He spent a long time carrying out a detailed and thorough survey and sent the report over the same evening. The NHBC references enabled us to have no arguments with our developer. I can not recommend him highly enough!"
"Good and professional service"
"Overall an impressive service. Best used before completion as ammunition to sort snags before moving in (and believe me, there will be a lot of snags found). Inspector came to site and despite poor weather, gave a thorough external inspection. Came inside, and like a ninja (where spirit levels were his swords) attacked the house and found snag after snag after snag. My only snag about the inspection would be more attention to detail required. Inspector found a few NHBC violations but upon querying with the builder, were found not appropriate for our property. To conclude, (from experience) the quality of new builds now are far worse than ten years ago, spend money and get a survey done before completion."
"Very detailed, high quality and informative report. I particularly liked the use of pictures to document all snags as not all companies do this. Joe was professional and thorough in his approach and took the time to explain the major issues in detail. The inspection is well worth the money and a couple of significant issues were identified which I would never have seen myself. Everyone buying a new build should get this done to protect their investment."
"Thank you Fraser for the report, It was a very quick turnaround and with it being a weekend when the inspection was done I originally assumed it would be this week sometime. I was very pleased with your service and it was a pleasure having you in our home. You spent a lot of care, time and effort and the report reflects this. This service has given me a lot of comfort during this very stressful time. Once again, thank you for all your effort this weekend pulling the report together."
"I'd never heard of a professional snagger before but I'm so pleased we decided to go through HomeSnag. We have a comprehensive report which is now with our developers to work through. Would 100% recommend."
"Received an extremely professional service and report which clearly highlights snags within our home. I would recommend every new build purchase have one of these done. We were unaware of some serious safety failures of the housebuilder and if we hadnt have had this survey we would have a home that would have been potential fatal to our children."
HomeSnag is rated 4.95 based on 216 reviews