HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

"Really top-notch service. Had to call a couple of times to get through to book but glad I persisted. Report the chap did was excellent & the 2nd attached report showing all the checks done was very useful because I was not there on the day. Our house is by a private developer so this provides enormous reassurance and highlighted a few fairly major concerns we would have never known about, nor indeed the Site Manager . Keep up the good work."
"Thorough inspection with comprehensive report. I like that photos are used and solutions identified. The report was also sent through very quickly after inspection"
"Sam spent nearly 6 hours with us looking at our 4-bed Canterbury style Bovis home. He uncovered 120 defects and produced a very detailed report within 24-hours after attending. The report was passed along to the builders and we started to see the snags being fixed the same day. Thankfully Sam didn’t uncover anything too bad, but it gives us a sense of security about the house and confidence in the build quality. I would recommend this service to anyone who is purchasing a new home."
"Joe was lovely and really helpful."
"The level of service received from Tom at HomeSnag was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had. We had one issue that he was unsure of because is wasn't a normal procedure but he got back to me once clarified within 24 hours. I feel he went above and beyond. With what was discovered and the way it was presented in a professional report I feel the snagging survey was worth every penny. The developer took the report very seriously and has rectified every issue raised. Highly recommended for any new build purchaser."
"Excellent survey and detailed. The hard copy took 2 weeks to reach us!"
Hi, sorry to hear the hard-copy didn't reach you for so long. All our customers so far have received it within the 3 day window so I believe there must have been mis-communication to our admin team. Please accept our sincere apologies and we have refunded the £20 for the report. We are otherwise glad you found our survey to be excellent & wish you the very best going forward. Tom - HomeSnag
"I'm so glad I went with a professional service, as I would have never been able to detect all the issues HomeSnag found. The report was very good and provided my building company with all the required information to fix the issues."
"Excellent service all round"
"Brilliant attention to detail, thorough, helpful. Very pleased with the report and the help I was given. Easy to book."
"Very pleasant inspector. Comprehensive survey and clear report received a few hours after completion of the survey."
"Alex has checked our house inside and out, and provided an excellent service. We would never have found 250 snags during one day, and he knew exactly what to look for. Incredible attention to details. Recommend this service to any new build buyers!"
"Anthony turned up exactly on time and was efficient and professional throughout"
"Very efficient."
"Joe has been very thorough with his inspection and helpful in explaining issues"
"Overall great experience. Joe who conducted the survey did an amazing Job and shared with me the final survey report within 48 hours. Would definitely recommend your services"
"Very pleased with joe’s report and thoroughness"
"Flexible (we had to delay a few times due to completion delays), great communication, professional job done really well, excellent and valuable report at the end of it that you can use to help to get things fixed efficiently. Faultless and worth every penny."
"Excellent service, a very detailed inspection was carried out, and I was able to discuss concerns raised with the surveyor"
"Great advice, a great report with plenty of detail to help me understand the findings and use to hold my developer to account"
"Tom was extremely thorough and approachable. Report was excellent."
HomeSnag is rated 4.96 based on 189 reviews