HomeSnag Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeSnag
Read HomeSnag Reviews

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

Money well spent. Extremely thorough report. George found things I would of never of found until it was too late, potentially saving further damage being caused. If your moving into a new build don’t do it without using HomeSnag.
Nice and easy booking system with clear communication from George who visited. Very thorough survey of the house inside and out and George picked up snags that I just hadn't even spotted. My 2 year period was almost up so I was very glad I did this before the end of that period.
Nice detailed and thorough inspection of our new home. Inspector also said he'd help if there were issues with minor work being refused to be done.
I have been recommended HomeSnag to conduct snagging review on my property. The whole experience from calling asking for information all the way through to having the report issued has been great, Lee was very thorough and provided as with good understanding of the findings. The report was issued on time and in a comprehensive manner. I would highly recommend HomeSnag to anyone who wants great quality of service
Excellent service and well worth the money. Lee was thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He identified many snags some of which we would never have lnown about.
I definitely recommend HomeSnag. Naomi was very friendly and helpful, finding us an appointment with short notice. Frazer did a superb job and provided a very thorough report within 48 hours. Thankfully the majority of snags were minor but we would have not identified them ourselves - money well spent!
Great service and they are really helpful with all aspects. the office clearly explained the options and helped with getting it all booked in. The snagger has been thorough and we would never have picked up on things in his report. Would highly recommend.
Really professional and friendly service. We felt George had a very thorough understanding and took into account our own snagging thoughts. The report is easy to read and understand and we received it within 48 hours. I would highly recommend!
Great service Joe was great
George was an excellent mannered person and was very courteous. He arrived on time and started his work straightaway. He was very professional known the trade well. He was very patient with me asking lot of questions. I was in a dilemma whether to spend a good amount of money on professional snagging but looking at the details of the snags and report, it was worth it. It was really important for me who don't know the tricks of the trade to talk the same language to buildr and the report really helps on that. Overall very happy about the whole process and outcome.
Comprehensive report received quickly. Recommended.
Very thorough, very professional, very pleasant and the surveyor spotted things I wouldn't have spotted in a month of Sundays. I can highly recommend this company.
Absolutely 5 Star! Alex undertook a survey on a new build we were just about to complete on. Very impressed with the standard of the inspection and the report. Great communication throughout the whole process. Undoubtedly the best investment we have EVER made against the biggest investment we will ever make. Worth every penny. I would highly recommend. Thank you Alex!
Very competitively priced, an easy booking system and a thorough report. The surveyor made himself available for a discussion after conducting the survey and was happy to give more details. Would recommend.
Excellent service
HomeSnag is a great service, as first time 'new build' buyers we were wary of the horror stories reported through this industry. This brief review is based on the initial visit, we are expecting the follow ups in due course. HomSnag spend reasonable time internally and externally inspecting the property for issues which may not be obvious or easy to spot for the general consumer, especially when you're excited by the prospect of moving in to your brand new home. The report is clear and easy to understand and provides a solid start to ensure your new home is as you would expect it to be. In my opinion it could only be improved further by providing an editable version so that new issues or updates can be easily recorded. I wrote the report out in to an Excel spreadsheet so that I could further add to it and track the issues.
Good thorough service. Was very helpful identifying snags that we would never have found. Would recommend.
The service was excellent and covered things we have no specialist knowledge of and areas of the house we could not access. We would definitely recommend and the survey with Anthony was well worth the money.
Lee was very thorough and detailed in his inspection. And despite the list of snags being very long, he sent us the report the next morning.
Thorough survey. Excellent report. Good support with questions. Would recommend