HomeSnag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeSnag

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

"Received an extremely professional service and report which clearly highlights snags within our home. I would recommend every new build purchase have one of these done. We were unaware of some serious safety failures of the housebuilder and if we hadnt have had this survey we would have a home that would have been potential fatal to our children."
"We were contacted before to go through the process and asked if there were any particular issues we were aware of. The report was then sent across 2 days later and was very comprehensive highlighting all areas of the house and putting in an overview, the main points which they felt should be dealt with as a matter of urgency."
"They were incredibly understanding about us endlessly changing the date of our survey at the request of our developer and sent through the very thorough survey within hours of visiting the property. Our developer has now resolved all the issues and the property looks fantastic so we are thrilled - money well spent and a great service. Thank you!"
"Fantastic thorough report. Really useful. Couldn’t fault the service received."
"Easy to organise, quick, comprehensive report"
"Very professional and pleasant."
"Engaging HomeSnag was essential in helping us push our developer to complete the work required to the best standard before completion. The report was extremely comprehensive and provided within 24 hours. Alex talked me through some of the main issues immediately after the survey, which I was in turn able to point out quickly to the developer. Alex was very thorough and I would no hesitate to recommend HomeSnag if all snaggers are like Alex."
"I'm so pleased I decided to get a snagging survey through HomeSnag. Anthony turned up on time, explained everything he was going to do and completed a very thorough job. I'm really impressed with the quality of the report produced. The attention to detail is amazing - he's spotted lots of stuff I hadn't. You pay a lot of money for a new build house therefore expect everything to have been completed to a high standard. My snagging report highlighted this has not been the case in all areas."
"Really top-notch service. Had to call a couple of times to get through to book but glad I persisted. Report the chap did was excellent & the 2nd attached report showing all the checks done was very useful because I was not there on the day. Our house is by a private developer so this provides enormous reassurance and highlighted a few fairly major concerns we would have never known about, nor indeed the Site Manager . Keep up the good work."
"Thorough inspection with comprehensive report. I like that photos are used and solutions identified. The report was also sent through very quickly after inspection"
"Sam spent nearly 6 hours with us looking at our 4-bed Canterbury style Bovis home. He uncovered 120 defects and produced a very detailed report within 24-hours after attending. The report was passed along to the builders and we started to see the snags being fixed the same day. Thankfully Sam didn’t uncover anything too bad, but it gives us a sense of security about the house and confidence in the build quality. I would recommend this service to anyone who is purchasing a new home."
"Joe was lovely and really helpful."
"The level of service received from Tom at HomeSnag was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had. We had one issue that he was unsure of because is wasn't a normal procedure but he got back to me once clarified within 24 hours. I feel he went above and beyond. With what was discovered and the way it was presented in a professional report I feel the snagging survey was worth every penny. The developer took the report very seriously and has rectified every issue raised. Highly recommended for any new build purchaser."
"Excellent survey and detailed. The hard copy took 2 weeks to reach us!"
Hi, sorry to hear the hard-copy didn't reach you for so long. All our customers so far have received it within the 3 day window so I believe there must have been mis-communication to our admin team. Please accept our sincere apologies and we have refunded the £20 for the report. We are otherwise glad you found our survey to be excellent & wish you the very best going forward. Tom - HomeSnag
"I'm so glad I went with a professional service, as I would have never been able to detect all the issues HomeSnag found. The report was very good and provided my building company with all the required information to fix the issues."
"Excellent service all round"
"Brilliant attention to detail, thorough, helpful. Very pleased with the report and the help I was given. Easy to book."
"Very pleasant inspector. Comprehensive survey and clear report received a few hours after completion of the survey."
"Alex has checked our house inside and out, and provided an excellent service. We would never have found 250 snags during one day, and he knew exactly what to look for. Incredible attention to details. Recommend this service to any new build buyers!"
"Anthony turned up exactly on time and was efficient and professional throughout"
HomeSnag is rated 4.96 based on 197 reviews