HomeSnag Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeSnag
Read HomeSnag Reviews

Hill Quays14 Commercial Street

Exceptionally brilliant service from the point of enquiry to the snagging been carried out.
Very professional snagger.Courteous and thoughtful.Turned out his report within a few hours.
I highly recommend this company.Just superior in all what they do.
Extremely helpful beforehand, excellent service and the surveyor was extremely thorough. We were expecting some problems and it was good to get the full picture, after which we decided which snags were 'show stoppers' and which we'd ignore. Thoroughly professional service.
We are so pleased we chose to have this survey done. Issues were identified which we would not have found ourselves until they caused a problem. Gareth was polite, friendly & helpful with advice/reassurance on the day when we realised that the number of issues being found was much more than we hoped/expected from a reputable new build company. Would highly recommend
We have had a lot of problems and snags since moving into our home nearly two years ago and we were looking to see if any had gone unnoticed by us. So we got in touch with Homesnag in order to get the opinion of an expert. Homesnag sent Alex over to our property and he confirmed to us that there were many more important snags that we had not noticed. Very important ones that more than justified the cost of getting a full home snag done. We are very satisfied with the professionalism of both Homesnag and Alex with both their after sales support along with the professionalism and thoroughness of Alex. I would definitely recommended this service to anyone who has a new build property and is within their 2 years developer snagging period. We can now approach our developer with a full and comprehensive report in order to move forward with achieving a fully functioning and satisfactory home we were promised to have in the first place with the peace of mind that we are not going to have any issues in the future.
Frazer attended our new build in the South West, he was very professional and prompt to the time he advised.

The thorough report following the inspection reflected his passion for his job and we are very pleased with the service provided.

I would strongly recommend HomeSnag to anyone seeking this professional service.
Fantastic service from booking to the survey. George came out to carry out the survey and explained everything that he was going to do and gave updates throughout the process. He was extremely thorough and provided a clear report that I could pass straight on the the developers. This service has been invaluable and I would urge anyone buying a new build house to use HomeSnag.
Very good service with a detailed report offering peace of mind
Tom visited our house and was very thorough with his report. He checked items we didn’t even consider to look at. He was polite and was really helpful with a couple of follow up questions we had. We would highly recommend Homesnag and the report generated was easy to pass on to site.
HomeSnag did an great job. Efficient and excellent. The report was extensive and thorough. I would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent service and survey.
The service very good
We had Tom come to our house and he provided an excellent service. Excellent knowledge and talked us through some of the issues he had found. Couldn’t believe how quickly he turned the report around! Highly recommended.
Alex knew his stuff and although the build was of a good quality he found elements I would never had identified. I have already recommended them for another relative.

Great work guys.
We have been really impressed with HomeSnag, would definitely recommend. Tom was prompt at sending over the survey, spotting lots of issues we would never have picked up ourselves. We had a follow up call with him to ask some questions and he gave great advice, talking us through how best to approach and specific areas to be most concerned about. Great service!
HomeSnag were very thorough in their survey and flagged every problem and imperfection both external and internal to the property. The report was delivered to me the day after the survey was done and the surveyor was very prompt in answering the questions I had about some of the points he raised. During the survey he wasn’t able to go into the loft because of an active wasps nest but offered to look at photos after the survey once the wasps nest was cleared.
Thank you Homesnag for providing such a professional and helpful service. Anthony was polite, friendly and efficient. His report was emailed to us on the day of the survey and we sent it directly to the builders. It was reassuring to be informed that there were no major problems with our new home. The details in the report, along with accompanying photographs and stick on markers in the house, clearly identified all issues for the builder to attend to. Within a couple of weeks 90% of the snags have been rectified.
Great service. Online booking was simple and I received a text the night before to say when Anthony would be with us. Anthony found snags we would never have seen. Overall a fantastic peace of mind having just purchased a new home.
I was very happy to get such a short notice appointment. The report was sent over the next day and was thorough, well presented and very useful. Communication from the surveyor was very good too, with text messages advising the inspection had been done and when the report was emailed over. A few report questions were answered very quickly too. Excellent service overall
Superb professional service with incredible attention to detail.
The agent was able to detect issues with a new build which could have had expensive consequences gone undetected for any length of time.
The report is comprehensive with easy to understand referencing to areas requiring attention and proved invaluable as part of a new house snagging process.
Lee was knowledgeable and meticulous. His report identified some quite significant issues with the property, and gave me confidence to challenge the developer to make them right. I would absolutely recommend getting a snagging report on a new build property for peace of mind.
HomeSnag is rated 4.94 based on 326 reviews