Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Very good service good quality for the price very good delivery service Will use again in the future
Quick delivery and great value
Wrong product sent, duplicate charges and cannot get an answer about when the right product will arrive. They promised to call me back several times but don't. In the meantime, I have wardrobe parts scattered through my house and a very disappointed son.
Delivered by a polite courier, thankyou
delivered promptly and safely even during lockdown. great service
Great service
excellent service will purchase again
I have been sent two completely different garden chairs from the Adirondack chairs I ordered. There is no delivery or return information in the box so I am left having to spent time investigating where and how I can return the goods. And wondering whether I will be able to receive my original order or if I will have the same problems with this company again?!
Great service, delivered quick and great sofa thanks Home Done!
Smooth sail, great value for money..will buy again
Ordered four units and only three were delivered. Could do better?
Could not be happier. My two seater and swivel chair are exactly what I wanted. The delivery driver brought it in and was very polite. Would definitely recommend this company
Brilliant service
no problems smooth delivery and good quality
Customer service game is on point!
cannot fault the service, received email with delivery booking and item arrived within the given timeslot. Highly recommend!
Customer service good, prompt reply to queries. Only issue is around saying that delivery is free then hitting you with delivery charges later.
Ordered two items from Home Done. One arrived before the other so got a little nervous but the customer service explained that the items were coming from different locations and provided status update. The second parcel arrived within a few days. Happy with the service and the products. Will purchase again.
Responded to my bunch of questions and delivered as promised. Can't fault them! Will recommend to friends and family
Customer service was on point! The sofa was delivered and set up by the drivers who were very professional. Will defo buy again!
Home Done is rated 4.18 based on 149 reviews