Home Done Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Home Done
"Loved the bed & mattress came on time, great service & delivery!! Will definately use again :)"
"Fast service. Came Over a week earlier than expected, wasn’t told of a date until 1 hour before delivery"
"I was nervous about using Home Done as I had never heard of them before, but the item arrived exactly as describes and made to an excellent standard/quality. I was really pleased! Would definitely recommend and use again! I also needed to chat to someone on the webchat (because I lost my order number) and the sevice there was excellent too!"
"A great company very efficient with excellent service and products, the sales woman (Mandy) was friendly, understanding and very helpful throughout, pleased with the service received from start to finish. Will definitely use again and highly recommend to others. Keep up the good work ..."
"Ordered love coffee table arrived within 2 days excellent service willshop with them again"
"Very fast delivery Thank you so much"
"Very happy with the purchase came on time"
"Product as described and arrived well packaged and in good condition."
"Very fast delivery and great customer care"
"Very good service. Quick delivery."
"Excellent service and support. Delivery arrived quickly and as I added for assembly , assembly was quickly done also and no fuss or problems. The prices of items are good for what you get. Material quality also match the price. I loved that you guys have a wide variety of shapes and sizes and designs. Sizes being the main highlight as I have a small bedroom so I needed something stylish/elegent and in a specific colour with the sliding doors so I got everything I wanted exactly the way I imagined and in the size and measurement I wanted. Would definitely recommend. I will say however that lighting of wardrobes would be better on the inside that outside as it is still sometimes hard to see clothing In low light. And in future would love to have the option of cutouts for easy access to power outlets.. but apart from that I got everything I wanted exactly the way I wanted and it looks beautiful once it arrives. Good quality and you get what you pay for! Thanks guys .. would be definitely ordering again ..."
"This item was brought as a gift for my sister. She is more then happy with it. She informs me it was delivered as arranged and taken to a second floor flat and assembled for her without any problem. The sofa looks nice in place. Thank you."
"Delivery too slow & product not competitively priced,..However communication very good."
"Great communication and arrived in two days"
Home Done is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews