Home Done Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Home Done
Click Here
Over 7 Days
"My advice is avoid this company at all costs, I have been caught up in a huge trail of exchanges of emails, messages, having to repeat over and over again, I have know anything like it, placed my order on 17th. September, still waiting, now they have told me today, that they can only deliver on weekends to my area, it's impossible for me to accept weekend delivery, its take all that time to get to this point, trying to get through to this company is almost impossible, unbelievable, from my experience, they dont read your emails. So frustrating to say the least!"
"Excellent service arrived on time would definitely buy from them again"
"Waiting to receive my order before I can write a review."
"I had no issues with my order at Home Done. The package arrived within a week. Would recommend!"
"Very happy with the products exactly as stated in the website. Sturdy looking and look amazing in my new bedroom."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Kept me informed at every stage of the order and the item even arrived earlier. They even emailed to check it was ok. Would highly recommend this company and will be using again."
"Fast efficient service"
"Excellent service I was advised of the delivery date and I received the garden light earlier which exceeded my expectations Well done"
"Prompt advice and updated throughout of order status"
"Punctual delivery and the driver even brought our very heavy sofa pieces into our hallway so better than the kerbside delivery we expected"
"Quick delivery, great communication! Cheap but brilliant quality 😃 Happy"
"Fantastic service all round, from ordering to delivery, highly recommended"
"Good and prompt delivery as described. Mattress is good and as expected. Only issue is, my name in the delivery item was wrong and caused confusion"
"Still waiting for the bed,I haven't or never have had a tracking number, I've been told on numerous occasions that it should arrive tomorrow or the day after, I have had a call from customer service and been promised a tracking number but still haven't received one. I'm still waiting for the bed"
"Excellent product fast service"
"Very good customer service"
"Easy and quick ordering. Had to call call centre and they were polite and helpful."
"Fast delivery. However, item came back bent."
"I bought a cupboard for £500 with delivery and fitting and have heard no confirmation of when it will be delivered and fitted despite chasing several times. There has been no post sale support and I have no idea if/when it will be delivered, despite me following up with! I'm very concerned it will not be delivered at all and I need to request a refund. Update the cupboard has been delivered at 10pm to my house with no one to install despite the fact that I paid for it and no prior communication that it would be delivered at this time. Terrible customer service"
"Lovely firm to buy from prompt delivery .. l paid for mine to be assemble d no mess l love my wardrobes thank you home done would highly recommend this company thank you Mrs Crooks Merseyside"
Home Done is rated 3.83 based on 65 reviews