Home Done Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Home Done
Over 7 Days
"Easy and quick ordering. Had to call call centre and they were polite and helpful."
"Fast delivery. However, item came back bent."
"I bought a cupboard for £500 with delivery and fitting and have heard no confirmation of when it will be delivered and fitted despite chasing several times. There has been no post sale support and I have no idea if/when it will be delivered, despite me following up with! I'm very concerned it will not be delivered at all and I need to request a refund. Update the cupboard has been delivered at 10pm to my house with no one to install despite the fact that I paid for it and no prior communication that it would be delivered at this time. Terrible customer service"
"Lovely firm to buy from prompt delivery .. l paid for mine to be assemble d no mess l love my wardrobes thank you home done would highly recommend this company thank you Mrs Crooks Merseyside"
"Very nice items the more unusual items that do look good quality."
"Have not received yet. Have have no notification of when it will be delivered. Money taken at point of order. Would like a refund ASAP and will not use this company again."
"Well i ordered these a few weeks ago they said they was none left but getting sum more in wiuld i wait i said yes emailed them 3 times and someone was supposed to get back to and they have not so am still waiting"
"The worst wardrobe purchase I've ever done. The setup instructions are completely useless. Parts didn't fit and there are bits left and you wonder were they go!!! Customer service is also very poor. I would really want to return the wardrobe. It's a complete waste of my hard earned money. There is also no means of contacting the supplying company by phone."
"I feel really let down. I ordered a wardrobe and its just awful quality. I rang as soon as i got it to say a few items were dinted and broken but i was basically told there was nothing you could do. I feel extremely let down and after making a complaint my emails have since been ignored."
"I can honestly say that i will only ever buy furniture from Home Done in the future. The help i received from the moment I purchased was incredible. From email updates to customer service. Absolutely fantastic!!! Highly recommend"
"One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. No phone number to contact them then they try and charge for delivery after their website says free mainland UK and the order says free then you have to wait about 4 weeks for your goods and they may be delivered on a different day to the one arranged. But the goods I bought were of good quality"
"Brilliant no hassle with the order or the delivery. They put the wardrobe together the guys were professional & didn’t take long what more could I of asked for."
"The furniture we purchased we were very pleased with easy to make up and very strong looking"
"Very happy with all aspects of ordering to delivery"
"I ordered 2 parasols. I received one. After contacting Homedone I received the second one, which was damaged. I had to send a picture of the damage, which I struggled with. Once this was done I received the replacement very quickly."
"I have a saying if I give you some advice and you choose not to take it no problem. My advice is this.... DON'T have anything to do with this company. They tell lies They don't deliver your goods. You can't get through to them by phone . They are an utter joke. I did eventually get my money back through my bank by raising a dispute. So there be warned. I would have scored zero but it would not allow me"
"garden furniture is lovely very pleased with the communication received"
"Very good quality product and fast delivery. I really love it."
"Quick delivery a part damaged but resolved perfectly great customer service very helpful"
"Great experience. I was nervous having see some other reviews but i waz pleasantly surprised."
Home Done is rated 3.73 based on 49 reviews