Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Lovely product delivered on time
It looks great after fixing everything but the process was hard because the instructions could have been easier if all the pieces were numbered to make it easy to assemble. It took me the whole day to finish the job.
I’m having a very stressful experience. I brought a wardrobe online, it arrived without any parts labelled and no instructions. Video instructions were sent but the parts aren’t labelled so it’s not possible to follow. Waiting for quote to assemble, still waiting , 2 weeks later. Very upset.
Great product but READ the instructions carefully as I got caught out with 2 different types of hinges. All good, love it
Easy to put together, swift delivery. Thanks
I received the compost bin on Wednesday & erected it yesterday. I have previously purchased these from another supplier & have had them for many years, however it is debatable how long yours will last. The original ones are the same dimensions, however the wood is much thicker & the grooves for locking everything together are much deeper than yours making the final article a lot stronger. In my opinion your bin is very flimsy & I cannot see it last 15 years like my original ones have.
Home Done have just been INCREDIBLE from the very start! We explained we had just moved into our very first home together and that we were sitting on the floor currently. To help us they dispatched our order in the very same day and have made sure we receive our sofas at the earliest delivery possible and Sam and Sandy have been brilliant at keeping us updated at all times! Thank you so much Home Done - we have recommended you to all our friends and Family too!
It took 2days to assemble,poor diagram and video.it will really benefit to add home service assembly charge to the price or separately as wood is very heavy and requires 2-3 strong persons to fix,also having wheels can make it easy to move and adjust to good position
I am very satisfied with the product purchased from Home done. The order arrived on time. Professionalism!😁 Thanks!
Hi Rachel, I'm mostly satisfied with your service, however, I find it bizarre that you sent 1 man to deliver a very heavy wardrobe and thus couldn't carry the item upstairs. I am a 77 year old woman so had to wait a week for my daughter and son in law to remove it from my living room. More concerning is one of the wardrobe doors though which has a black mark on the front, so I will be emailing photos and asking for a replacement door. Having said all that, I do love the wardrobe.
Bought a gift for one of my grandchildren. It was delivered as requested.
Surprised to receive a request for a review, still waiting for 1/2 my order to be delivered which has been lost in transit 🙁
Very happy with my purchase of chest of drawers, looks lovely, happy customer and good service, thankyou.
Very pleased with my wardrobes, they came early and the lads that put them up were very polite and careful not to damage my floor, thank you for the good service.
I suffer from bad back pain. This sofa has the just right support I need for my back with its firmness
Home Done 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Nice looking unit as described, well made. Excellent packaging to protect it. Few missing fittings but the team sorted it within 48 hours of me emailing them so couldn’t ask for any more. The customer service was 5 star. I will definitely use this company again. Thanks.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
Ordered item namely Christmas Tree on 14th five days later delivered .wonderful service delighted with item
Quick delivery Well packaged Highly delighted with my purchase
I was told delivery would be Monday and I had to stay in all day as it was an all-day delivery. I took time off work and sat in and wasted a whole day waiting on a delivery that never came. It came the next day when I was at work, really annoying. The online advert also states FREE UK Mainland delivery which is 100% wrong. I live in the UK Mainland (Scotland) and you charged me for delivery. Due to all of the above, I feel you should offer compensation which you have not done, leaving me completely unsatisfied with your service. I will not be shopping with you again unless you compensate me and will also tell family and friends not to shop with you.
Home Done is rated 3.88 based on 389 reviews