Home Done Reviews

Home Done 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Ashley Marsh
Home Done 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Maria Hay
Good looking wardrobe delivery could of been more clear of when coming however they came back later in the day. The instructions are not very clear at all but after a while managed to figure out. Takes a while to put together
Excellent service, nice fast delivery 👍
Very good service and product from this company. Sofa is very high quality and well worth the money spent on it. Would happily buy from here again.
Delivery is missing a piece. Will update review depending on how Home Done respond to this.
Item arrived damaged, now they are trying to charge me £150 to return a damaged item . . .
Easy order, fast delivery, nice product. What's not to like? That it should've been a 2 man delivery team, but only one came. Had we been elderly this would've caused a problem.
Received table with odd legvstill waiting for refund and collection
Ordered bar stools which were due to come on Friday, which we weren’t available to receive then. We changed our delivery date and followed up with a call to confirm this for the Monday. We then received timely updates as to when the package was being delivered. Bar stool arrived in great condition and very satisfied with the service, would definitely re order from this company.
Home Done 5 star review on 19th July 2021
I didn't get what you advertised advertised the cushions half-and-half and I got pain cord mis-sold not happy at all still waiting on a reply
I'm extremely disappointed as there was missing parts which meant we could not assemble the wardrobe to fit into his bedroom fir his wedding night. This caused so much distress and inconvenience.
Amazing quality table and arrived very quickly so very happy after being let down by Wayfair! Would definitely recommend
It took many weeks longer to receive my wardrobe as for some reason my details did not go through on the order form. When the wardrobe arrived it was damaged and I am still waiting for a replacement door. All in all, a very disappointing experience.
Excellent product, very robust. They double checked the mirrors were in perfect condition when delivered. A bit hard to assemble but only because it's a big and heavy piece of furniture. I would certainly recomend it.
Wonderful. Quick and efficient.
Very disappointed to open up our box with mirrored console table in to find 2 legs smashed . Assembled table anyway and 2 legs fell off in my hand. The quality is pure trash. I spent £350 on what should have been a stunning piece but it’s utter rubbish. Smashed & fell apart the minute it was assembled. I’d like someone to come collect this able and bring me a brand new one that hasn’t been damaged & doesn’t fall apart!!!!
Pleased with purchase although I thought I was getting both doors in glass. Had to make more room for the two men building it and thought maybe they could have helped my husband rather than me having to lift but hey got it sorted.
Nice product. As described. Fast delivery. Excellent Customer Service follow-up in response to a query which was quickly resolved.
Super fast deliver. The tent is as shown on the photos. Great price for a great size tent. Very happy with my buy
Home Done 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Don’t know what all the bad reviews are about this company my experience is good. Ordered corner sofa on 15/95/21 delivery date was told between 25/05/21 to 08/06/22. delivered on 04/06/21 so on time total 3 weeks after order way so Much better than DFS I bought sofa from dfs last year took 6 months for delivery ok middle of pandemic but 6 months come on. Delivery guys brand new not just making this up they were attentive and careful carrying sofa up stairs delivery only so I unpacked and put legs on easy enough gave guys a coffee all good they phoned me the day before and one hour before delivery on the day then spot on time so all good there. Price £200 cheaper than anywhere else I could find it hence why this good review amongst everything else I talked about so all In all thanks home done to all your team
Home Done is rated 3.94 based on 308 reviews