Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Ordered the Sofa and within 4 days it was here. Staff were very helpful when calling to give updates and delivery men very polite and following Covid guidelines. Quality is fantastic, we couldn't be happier!
Excellent service
This desk is absolutely gorgeous and VERY sturdy. I've been wanting to set up a designated space where I can do digital art for a while and this desk is just perfect.
The surface and storage areas are bigger than they seem - which is a huge relief as I have to work with a 22" screen - but also quite compact, so it fits nicely in my small bedroom.

The desk took around 2 hours to build with two people. The instructions were clear and the diagrams and parts were very clearly marked, everything was included and in pristine condition. A very exceptional desk for the price.
Home Done 5 star review on 14th January 2021
I still have’nt received a delivery date for my purchase,,,
Great company item arrived earlier than expected
Not delivered yet
I was informed that my delivery would be 4 jan 21, I took the day off work, however no delivery arrived?..
Really efficient, great product, very easy to purchase from, would recommend
We were delighted with every thing
Ordered and paid £600 for delivery and installation of a wardrobe and a set of drawers in October .
Still not recieved this is now 10 weeks waiting !!!!!!
I ordered a sofa and it originally should of been delivered 3 days later, I rang and they explained there was a delay. They delivered it a week later and its a lovely sofa. Thank you
Thankyou for excellent service..my parcel arrived no problems thankyou
Great mattress would purchase again
Hardly any communication from them, wasn't told when my delivery was going to be, it just turned up without warning. The seat cushions are different to those pictured, not puffy but flat level. The delivery guys were quite impatient and didn't seem to care what they were doing, the fabric is lovely and soft though.
I haven’t received a confirmation email on my purchase. I am unsure when the dining table will be delivered. I have sent a query on the contact us page and still haven’t heard anything.
I ordered my shoe cabinet haven’t received it aid £96 emailed you a few times no reply so where’s my cabinet I can’t review if I haven’t received
Received today really happy with my chair.... Definatley buy from this seller again
I placed an order online 5 days ago, I haven't had a confirmation email and when I phoned customer service there was some problem with the phones, I have emailed instead but still not heard anything. Don't know if my order has been accepted or if i need to shop elsewhere. Very disappointing, all I need is some communication.
No communication. Very poor!!!!
We were told we would receive the Wardrobe within 14 - 26 days, which lapsed. We were then told another 6-7 weeks. They are extremely hard to contact, & they do not respond to emails. We tried to cancel the order as it is taking too long, but no response. Awful experience!!
Unbelievable our order came within two days.
Home Done is rated 4.02 based on 240 reviews