Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Worst service I have ever had, if you phoned up customer service it was about an hour before you got through to anyone couch was 3+ weeks late in arriving. Courier service was shocking got verbal abuse down the phone and they threatened to leave my £700 couch outside my house because I wasn’t in even though I had stayed in on three occasions with no delivery made they showed up on a day that suited them and didn’t give us any information that they were coming. All in all horrible service won’t be using them again
Great Corner sofa, very nice delivery guys they couldn't fit it through the front door so brought it around back for me and even brought it all inside for me
Excellent service. Initially the order confirmation email never arrived but upon sending an email to customer service they actually phoned me back and explained their system was having an issue and emails should be sent out later, but verbally confirmed the order had been received and it would arrived within the delivery dates given displayed in the advert and indeed it did arrive. Quality of the furniture is good and overall assembly was easy and quick, although if you purchase it I would as a suggestion having another person hold the table legs while you attach the side panels. But overall very satisfied.
Beautiful wardrobe, very good quality and very sturdy. Assembly done by Daniel and Catalin in no time. 5 star service.
Not happy with this company, they could not honour my original order, kept me waiting over two wks just to tell me it was out of stock, then a further two wks waiting for it to be in stock, didn't happen so I had to settle for alternative. I went on the web site for " Home Done " and found my original choice was advertised as in stock.😣😣😣😣😣
Great wardrobe and the guys who put it together were really fast,efficient and friendly.Overall good service and would buy from again.
Shame such a nice product. turned up late centre glass door smashed, still waiting for replacement. will I use this company again. ????? Original order was in July. What would you do?
The sofa was delivered in good time.
Fast and efficient service. Delivery men helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this company
Delivery was quick and the quality is amazing for such a low price !
Excellent service, really quick delivery and good value.
Very happy with the service provided and my purchase. Would recommend to everyone
The wardrobe was delivered to schedule (we didn't opt for the assembly service as we needed to decorate the bedroom first). It arrived in 4 boxes (which the delivery team placed in the garage for me) two of which contained the mirror doors. These were opened in my presence and checked for damage.
Despite the parts not being labelled (for some reason they seldom are these days) the assembly instructions were sufficiently clear (after a bit of thought) to avoid mistakes. I also received a YouTube link in an email showing the product (or one very like it) being assembled.
The only problems were a follows:
1. The bar that fits on the cams at the top of the wardrobe was too long! I had to saw a bit off. The bar is located behind uprights which glue in place on either side so the cut end isn't visible.
2. The diagram showed the top rail clips on the doors being pushed upwards to engage the top rail and then secured in place by tightening a screw. That's fine for the inner door and the right hand clip on the outer door but the inner door prevents access to the left hand clip on the outer door! It was possible to push it up but it was impossible to tighten the screw as there is just a 1cm (if that) gap between the inner and outer doors where they overlap. The clip just fall down. I fixed the problem by pushing the clip up into place and securing it with a bit of blue tack pushed into place on the end of a screw driver.
Now that the wardrobe is assembled, it is certainly a sturdy and good looking piece of furniture.
Very good
Chair received today very pleased with it and arrived with in 3 weeks of ordering
Ordered my sofas from here, great quality, great prices and came within a few weeks with no issues.
When I had a issue with an online order Home Done helped me out to resolve my issue.
Fabulous service. Huge thanks also for your great communication.
I was very worried about my purchase with Home Done as I read some pretty awful reviews AFTER I had placed my order. I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Communication and customer service was spot on and extremely pleased with product which came much quicker than expected.
Hi just to phone Saturday to rearrange delivery for today as I not going to be in as at work they didn't know anything about but they text me on friday I’ve not got the footstool yet can let me know when I will get the footstool
Home done have been amazing. COVID has made things much harder these last few month and due to lockdown it has taken a while for my order to be delivered. Home done have kept me up to date about the delivery situation every step of the way and offered alternative furniture options that might be able to come out sooner. They have been really helpful and respond quickly. 15 outta 10 would order from again
Home Done is rated 4.16 based on 206 reviews