Home Done Reviews

Home Done 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Ashley Marsh
Home Done 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Maria Hay
My greenhouse should have been delivered by 12th April. It’s now the 13th. Please advise.
First sofa it's totally different from the picture. Seconde still haven't received all the parts,the corner sofa bed coming in a peaces about 2 weeks already .
Really disappointed and not recommended!
Thanks for updates. Well done Homedone would recommend.
easy to order and punctual delivery
Good service and good wuality
You get what you pay for. Poor quality, easily chips . Delivery was prompt though a notice would have been nice. It does what it says, nothing special.
very quick delivery and looks a very study sofa bed - very comfortable - few issues on assembly as pre-cut holes didn't always line up. some holes not cut and instructions seem to miss a critical step or 2 but that aside it looks good and will do the job!!
Very happy with purchase and quick delivery
Home Done 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Home Done 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Wardrobe sent with holes drilled in the wrong place on one of the panels leaving us with a half built wardrobe in our room and so far no joy getting through to anyone in after sales and no response to my email as of yet!
Package when delivered was damp. Once opened. Top of chest of drawers damaged. I could of got over that but Homedone staff said the replacement item was out for delivery. Even though I knew it was out of stock. When I chased up when it would be delivered they said there'd been an error & we wouldn't receive the item until April. If I knew it was out of stock by simply going on their site why didn't they. I asked for a refund & was told that we'd need to send pictures to show packaging was intact. Bear in mind the packaging was damp on delivery & the item was damaged. Pictures have been sent & awaiting their next demand before I can have a refund.
Never delivered the goods, delivered 2 bases and no legs or back
Thanks for your comments, I was happy thank.
Kept me up to date with phone calls and emails . Fab
I ordered on the 4th, and I received part if my order on the 8th. The company had kept me updated throughout the entire process from placing the order till the order being delivered and they emailed to double check the order had been received. I’m happy I have come across this company. Great customer service.

Thanks!
The shoe cabinet was fantastic and my friend love it so much I have to buy another one for her.
Ordered a wardrobe from Home Done and as with most online furniture companies they don’t give a delivery date when you order just a rough estimate. Didn’t hear anything for about 10 days then was contacted the night before saying my wardrobe would be delivered tomorrow. I had to get the delivery driver to leave the boxes outside as me or my partner could not get time off work at such short notice.

Once I started opening the boxes and got everything out is where I was most dissatisfied, the instructions were vague and none of the pieces are numbered or coded and the wardrobe itself was generally a nightmare to put together you definitely need 2 people and about half a day to do it. Once together it just feels cheap and some parts don’t fit together nicely with uneven gaps around the doors and trims on the front of the wardrobe which fit by gluing what is essentially cardboard into groves and sticking them on. Parts are extremely brittle and will chip or squash on corners very easily, I spent a lot of time trying to adjust the doors to get them to sit nicely with even gaps all round but no matter how I adjust them the gaps around the edges are uneven.

Have definitely learnt a valuable lesson and will never buy furniture like this online again.
Wardrobes are beautiful. Very sturdy and good quality. The men who put them together were extremely hard working and professional- great job.
When advertise something IN STOCK you should make sure it is and leave people hanging on
Deleviery realy fast. I was order Thurseday afternoon and is delivered about 2pm Saturday. .. Mattress very nice for sleep after hard working day....
I received my new wardrobe after 1 week from ordering it. I was really impressed with how fast it was delivered.
It was delivered by two friendly people who checked wardrobe for damaged and took photos. I would definitely recommend ordering from Home Done
Home Done is rated 3.97 based on 269 reviews