Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Ordered the Sofa and within 4 days it was here. Staff were very helpful when calling to give updates and delivery men very polite and following Covid guidelines. Quality is fantastic, we couldn't be happier!
Excellent service
This desk is absolutely gorgeous and VERY sturdy. I've been wanting to set up a designated space where I can do digital art for a while and this desk is just perfect.
The surface and storage areas are bigger than they seem - which is a huge relief as I have to work with a 22" screen - but also quite compact, so it fits nicely in my small bedroom.

The desk took around 2 hours to build with two people. The instructions were clear and the diagrams and parts were very clearly marked, everything was included and in pristine condition. A very exceptional desk for the price.
Home Done 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Great company item arrived earlier than expected
Really efficient, great product, very easy to purchase from, would recommend
We were delighted with every thing
I ordered a sofa and it originally should of been delivered 3 days later, I rang and they explained there was a delay. They delivered it a week later and its a lovely sofa. Thank you
Thankyou for excellent service..my parcel arrived no problems thankyou
Received today really happy with my chair.... Definatley buy from this seller again
Unbelievable our order came within two days.
Excellent customer service
We are very pleased with our new wardrobe. It is brilliant quality and looks amazing in our bedroom.
I was slightly dubious at first, as I did not receive an order confirmation and felt communication was lacking. But in hindsight, I did eventually receive replies to my emails I sent and I was told how long delivery would take which was pretty accurate. I was informed of our delivery date a few days prior and I was even able to track what time it was going to arrive. The delivery men put it into our garage for us and made sure we were happy with slight damage to the box. It did take a full afternoon for my partner to assemble, who is a joiner. However, he felt the quality of the parts were very good and it was pretty straight forward to put together.
Thank you!
Home Done 5 star review on 7th November 2020
So easy to purchase on line.excellent service with update on delivery.my rug is great.
No nonsense, great service. Very happy with my purchase.
Home Done 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Good service radiator now installed looks lovely. 👍
Very prompt notification of order and delivery.
Great Corner sofa, very nice delivery guys they couldn't fit it through the front door so brought it around back for me and even brought it all inside for me
Excellent service. Initially the order confirmation email never arrived but upon sending an email to customer service they actually phoned me back and explained their system was having an issue and emails should be sent out later, but verbally confirmed the order had been received and it would arrived within the delivery dates given displayed in the advert and indeed it did arrive. Quality of the furniture is good and overall assembly was easy and quick, although if you purchase it I would as a suggestion having another person hold the table legs while you attach the side panels. But overall very satisfied.
Beautiful wardrobe, very good quality and very sturdy. Assembly done by Daniel and Catalin in no time. 5 star service.
Great wardrobe and the guys who put it together were really fast,efficient and friendly.Overall good service and would buy from again.
Home Done is rated 4.02 based on 240 reviews