Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Terrible service. Ordered 2 items and was told delivery would take 2 days. I am still waiting for the rest of my delivery after 5 days. My order has been dispatched separately and I have not been provided with a second tracking number. I have now cancelled all plans so I don’t have to pay an additional delivery fee Incase I miss the delivery, although I have NO tracking number!! The first order that came was damaged. Overall, would not buy from here again.
After almost 3 weeks I still have not received the table I ordered on the 29th November. I notice that Home Done has taken payment. I need this table for Xmas. If I do not receive my order within the next few days I shall cancel my order and expect a full refund with an apology.
It should be much clearer on your site that there will be delivery charges. I still haven’t had a credit for two items that I cancelled because of the charges. The item I did receive had terrible instructions and we weren’t able to put the additional shelf on because it was impossible to work out how the fittings should be installed.
Was confused to start with as was advertised free delivery one minute my delivery was 20 pound then it went to 10 pound each floor and it was 3 floors high then when assembled noticed scratches on material black marks on right end side I have emailed but had no answer so not really happy Yours Faithfully S Harris
My advice is avoid this company at all costs, I have been caught up in a huge trail of exchanges of emails, messages, having to repeat over and over again, I have know anything like it, placed my order on 17th. September, still waiting, now they have told me today, that they can only deliver on weekends to my area, it's impossible for me to accept weekend delivery, its take all that time to get to this point, trying to get through to this company is almost impossible, unbelievable, from my experience, they dont read your emails. So frustrating to say the least!
Waiting to receive my order before I can write a review.
I bought a cupboard for £500 with delivery and fitting and have heard no confirmation of when it will be delivered and fitted despite chasing several times. There has been no post sale support and I have no idea if/when it will be delivered, despite me following up with! I'm very concerned it will not be delivered at all and I need to request a refund. Update the cupboard has been delivered at 10pm to my house with no one to install despite the fact that I paid for it and no prior communication that it would be delivered at this time. Terrible customer service
Have not received yet. Have have no notification of when it will be delivered. Money taken at point of order. Would like a refund ASAP and will not use this company again.
The worst wardrobe purchase I've ever done. The setup instructions are completely useless. Parts didn't fit and there are bits left and you wonder were they go!!! Customer service is also very poor. I would really want to return the wardrobe. It's a complete waste of my hard earned money. There is also no means of contacting the supplying company by phone.
I feel really let down. I ordered a wardrobe and its just awful quality. I rang as soon as i got it to say a few items were dinted and broken but i was basically told there was nothing you could do. I feel extremely let down and after making a complaint my emails have since been ignored.
One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. No phone number to contact them then they try and charge for delivery after their website says free mainland UK and the order says free then you have to wait about 4 weeks for your goods and they may be delivered on a different day to the one arranged. But the goods I bought were of good quality
I have a saying if I give you some advice and you choose not to take it no problem. My advice is this.... DON'T have anything to do with this company. They tell lies They don't deliver your goods. You can't get through to them by phone . They are an utter joke. I did eventually get my money back through my bank by raising a dispute. So there be warned. I would have scored zero but it would not allow me
I asked for delivery between 7am to 5pm as its being delivered to my work, they tried to deliver at 6.30pm not there. Someone called me and asked if I received the goods and alas that was 2 weeks ago and no goods.
TERRIBLE! If I could give zero stars I would. Delivery took over 3 weeks. Correspondence was next to nothing!I never got a definitive shipping or arrival date for my order. I had to chase everything up. Couldn’t track order. Order finally came .... BROKEN!and to top it off delivery man took a Stanley knife to my glass sliding bedroom doors to ‘get rid’ of the scratches which turned out to be cracks! Absolute joke! Do not order from here!!!!!!!!!
I am still waiting for my purchase to arrive and your customer service is dealing with this but l do not hold high hopes of this getting to me within the next month. I will right a review when l receive my purchase, so far the delivery company that you use have not once contacted me to deliver even though you team had confirmed it was to be delivered on 24th April where l lost a day's work because it did not arrive. It is now 1st June and l am still waiting for my garden set l ordered and paid for on 4th April and now your customer service team are not even answering my email. All l know is the ladies name is Kate L. So as for a review l am quite in my rights to say very poor, will not recommend you to my friends or in fact anyone l know and am seeking legal advice now.
Home Done is rated 4.11 based on 123 reviews