Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Still havent received my order it was meant to be 3 days it's been almost 3 weeks now
Got a delivery message stating my order would be with me by 10 am last Sunday and it never got delivered, I never recieved no call and still have no idea what is going on with my order
very poor service once payment was taken 3 weeks later when I was invited to review still had not got my item
Products was delayed but with no communication, still waiting for one of them now. Don't bother ringing, they never answer the phone and you'll just get a big hefty phone bill. They did reply when emailed pretty quick but the fact I had to email to find out anything about my product is very frustrating
Product was good considering the price, however there were a few minor scuffs.
The customer service was a joke. I had to constantly chase up the delivery. The wardrobe ended up being about 2 weeks late. The call centre staff had very poor english and struggled to understand what was being said. When I finally got a date for delivery, I couldn't get a time slot which meant I had to take the day off work. The delivery men apparently couldnt take it up the stairs as they werent insured (it was extremely heavy). After all that, I wasn't going to leave a review untill I saw about £20 extra on my phone bill for the call centre calls.
Wrong product sent, duplicate charges and cannot get an answer about when the right product will arrive. They promised to call me back several times but don't. In the meantime, I have wardrobe parts scattered through my house and a very disappointed son.
I have been sent two completely different garden chairs from the Adirondack chairs I ordered. There is no delivery or return information in the box so I am left having to spent time investigating where and how I can return the goods. And wondering whether I will be able to receive my original order or if I will have the same problems with this company again?!
Terrible service.

Ordered 2 items and was told delivery would take 2 days. I am still waiting for the rest of my delivery after 5 days. My order has been dispatched separately and I have not been provided with a second tracking number. I have now cancelled all plans so I don’t have to pay an additional delivery fee Incase I miss the delivery, although I have NO tracking number!! The first order that came was damaged. Overall, would not buy from here again.
After almost 3 weeks I still have not received the table I ordered on the 29th November. I notice that Home Done has taken payment. I need this table for Xmas. If I do not receive my order within the next few days I shall cancel my order and expect a full refund with an apology.
It should be much clearer on your site that there will be delivery charges. I still haven’t had a credit for two items that I cancelled because of the charges. The item I did receive had terrible instructions and we weren’t able to put the additional shelf on because it was impossible to work out how the fittings should be installed.
Was confused to start with as was advertised free delivery one minute my delivery was 20 pound then it went to 10 pound each floor and it was 3 floors high then when assembled noticed scratches on material black marks on right end side I have emailed but had no answer so not really happy Yours Faithfully S Harris
My advice is avoid this company at all costs, I have been caught up in a huge trail of exchanges of emails, messages, having to repeat over and over again, I have know anything like it, placed my order on 17th. September, still waiting, now they have told me today, that they can only deliver on weekends to my area, it's impossible for me to accept weekend delivery, its take all that time to get to this point, trying to get through to this company is almost impossible, unbelievable, from my experience, they dont read your emails. So frustrating to say the least!
Waiting to receive my order before I can write a review.
I bought a cupboard for £500 with delivery and fitting and have heard no confirmation of when it will be delivered and fitted despite chasing several times.

There has been no post sale support and I have no idea if/when it will be delivered, despite me following up with!
I'm very concerned it will not be delivered at all and I need to request a refund.

Update the cupboard has been delivered at 10pm to my house with no one to install despite the fact that I paid for it and no prior communication that it would be delivered at this time.

Terrible customer service
Have not received yet. Have have no notification of when it will be delivered. Money taken at point of order. Would like a refund ASAP and will not use this company again.
The worst wardrobe purchase I've ever done.
The setup instructions are completely useless. Parts didn't fit and there are bits left and you wonder were they go!!!
Customer service is also very poor.
I would really want to return the wardrobe.
It's a complete waste of my hard earned money.
There is also no means of contacting the supplying company by phone.
I feel really let down. I ordered a wardrobe and its just awful quality. I rang as soon as i got it to say a few items were dinted and broken but i was basically told there was nothing you could do. I feel extremely let down and after making a complaint my emails have since been ignored.
One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. No phone number to contact them then they try and charge for delivery after their website says free mainland UK and the order says free then you have to wait about 4 weeks for your goods and they may be delivered on a different day to the one arranged. But the goods I bought were of good quality
I have a saying if I give you some advice and you choose not to take it no problem.
My advice is this....
DON'T have anything to do with this company.
They tell lies
They don't deliver your goods.
You can't get through to them by phone .
They are an utter joke.

I did eventually get my money back through my bank by raising a dispute.
So there be warned.
I would have scored zero but it would not allow me
I asked for delivery between 7am to 5pm as its being delivered to my work, they tried to deliver at 6.30pm not there. Someone called me and asked if I received the goods and alas that was 2 weeks ago and no goods.
Home Done is rated 4.14 based on 179 reviews