Home Done Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Done
Five stars from the beginning to the end (seated on the very comfy and modern sofa).
Website: users friendly.
Customer service: diligent and professional.
Delivery: fast and resourceful.
Item: great.
A huge thank you all.
Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Very impressed with the parasol.
Came much earlier than expected, however I was disappointed with the carriers as they left it outside my front door and it could have been taken by a anyone walking past.

HOME DONE I'm impressed with though
Excellent service, fast delivery, the two men delivering couldn’t have been more helpful. Very comfy sete will use this company again! Thank you
I bought 3 Chicago wardrobes which were delivered on time and very well packed. I was able to assemble all 3 including the 2m wide one single handed. I was so satisfied with them that I ordered a further one for the spare bedroom.
Prices lower than other retailers and free delivery.
Quick and easy thanks you
Brilliant service, well worth the money.
Really pleased with my purchase
Was worried after I ordered a lounger From home done and didn’t receive an order no. & the negative reviews. However customer service was brilliant, answered promptly and although it was Delivered few days late this was due to Covid crisis! High quality product when assembled. Would definitely recommend
The wardrobe is very sturdy and much easier to put together than we originally thought it would be! It looks amazing
We ordered this fittted wardrobe from Home Done as the price was the best we'd seen, and the design was perfect for our room. The whole process was easy and with the national lockdown in progress, delivery was quick. Customer services was excellent and the delivery man friendly, careful and followed the social distancing. It took my husband around 6 hours on his own, only due to not having an empty room to work in. The parts were all there, and the whole manufacturing of parts were very well made. We are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend Home Done as they offer top quality service and excellent products.
Prompt service and delivery. Thank you!!
From ordering to delivery very quick excellent service
My order Chicago Sliding door wardrobe made in a set time, assembly service very efficient, and I am satisfied, I recommend honestly! I will definitely use your services again to the next room.
excellent service what I ordered wasn't in stock so they offered me an alternative.
Very happy with your services thank you
Given the delays at the moment the delivery was really quick and the product is excellent
Gd service really pleased
Everything was delivered as expected. I would recommend
great service