Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Brilliant customer service, was very helpful when I had questions and I received my item quickly.
Great website, easy to navigate with a clear and precise description of each item. No-fuss payment and very fast delivery. All in all a very smooth and professional transaction. Thank you.
Fantastic price and efficient service .
Fast, easy transaction and delivery.
Great service fast delivery ordered on line first class
1st time purchase, very quick delivery and what a deal for a watch worth twice the price I paid. thank you. I will definately buy again from you.
My experience was positive. I made an £85 saving on a watch. Not much else to say; an easy transaction and the watch was delivered on the day promised.
What an incredible experience! After much research online to find a photo engraved pendant I came across Hilliers Jewellers, who could not of been more helpful! My mother is over the moon with her personalised gift and they joy this has brought is just absolutely priceless. The delivery even arrived a week earlier than expected. Thank you so much Hilliers Jewellers!
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 14th December 2020
Very good service and brilliant price.well done
I wasn't sure about choosing a watch online, but it's exactly as described and I'm pleased with it. Delivered in a presentation box.
Ordered early hours Friday morning and received the following Monday. Hassle-free experience with enough communication to keep you informed. No problems experienced.
First time I’ve found this seller on line. Have to say, found them totally professional, selling at a good price compared to other sites. Order was despatched on same day as order placed and with me within 24 hrs. Watch looks fantastic in its presentation box, it’s a Christmas present so they should be well pleased. Will definitely use again.
I ordered a citizen eco drive watch which arrived today. The ordering process was very straightforward and communication was good. I am absolutely delighted with the watch which was significantly less expensive than other jewellers. My only complaint is that the site offers free link removal. I did as the site directed-emailed my requirements- but the watch arrived unaltered. It’s not a huge problem but a bit of an inconvenience. Overall I am very pleased with my watch, thank you.
I ordered a gold pendant with a laser image added. It arrived quickly and is absolutely beautiful - so much so that I have now ordered another two to give to family members for Christmas.
Very efficient, good prices. Superfast service.
I purchased a puzzle ring from Hilliers from money my grandad had given me. This was to match one he has always worn but sadly lost!

This ring was a PERFECT match. I was over the moon to find it.

It arrived two weeks early and it was packed very securely. I was extremely happy with my purchase.

Unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size (which was totally my fault) but Lewis was very helpful on the phone and has made arrangements for me to exchange for the correct size. I will absolutely be using Hilliers again. I work in the jewellery trade and it is always nice to find a company who excel and show genuine passion for their products.
Brilliant service, easy to buy online and was sent very promptly. There was a problem, email was answered immediately and on sunday morning too! Lewis, simply rectified it within days. Amazing best service. Thank you for supporting my happy holidays!
Absolutely blown away by the beautiful pendants I purchased. I would 💯 recommend this jeweller the service was outstanding as is the digital etched products, I actually cried when I seen them
Excellent, quick service, very efficient
The service that I received was 1st class form start to finnish
It was painless to place order and I was kept well informed as my order
Progressed through to delivery