Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
The watch is very nice and a very fast service from Hilliers... would be happy if they did 15 percent discount for first time buyers...
Excellent service and super fast delivery
You've made my year! I spotted a watch at an excellent price. With super fast service and delivery it's now on my wrist. Thank you.
Product was delivered on time with free delivery service. I also had 10% discount. Very good service.
I will buy again from Hilliers.
Great people to deal with and very passionate about Seiko’s so if you are looking for a rare or current Seiko, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with them. Keep up the good work and I look forward to dealing with you again. A+++++++
Very happy with with the service I received.
Excellent service. Thank you very much, good watch, arrived in time.
Happy with vendors service and product.

Would recommend

Would use again
Items came quicker than expected and came in tact
There has been a hitch in delivery but I have been kept informed which is very reassuring.
Bought a watch for my wife's birthday. Price very good (competitive), delivery excellent, strap adjusted perfectly as requested. Highly recommended.
we purchased a leather bracelet as a gift, which is lovely, really good quality and well presented. Customer service was amazing, Lewis was really helpful and It was assuring to have a real point of contact. Would definitely recommend.
offered the best price on the item i wanted, easy to order online, delivered quickly enough, excellent communication via email through out
great customer service....
I am so pleased with my lazer engraved pendant l love it l give u 5 stars.
Lovely watch for my son. Strap adjusted and fits perfectly!
Great service
Thank you!
Used this family run business for years they go above and beyond 100%. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Keep doing what you do best
Stay Safe
Liz Graham
I cannot recommend Hilliers enough! I ordered this well in advance of the birthday it was for and it arrived within 2 days. I emailed to say thanks and got a response very quickly too which was friendly. Gift was packaged well and the price as good as anywhere else on the internet. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Best service I've had from anyone lately. Thank you!
I received my pendant today and its beyond my expectations - You have done an incredible job and it made my partner cry due to its sheer beauty.
I was helped along the way to make my order by Lewis Hillier so I felt reassured. A faultless service from end to end.
Many Thanks
Jackie and Mart
Parcel came early , packaged really well and great quality. Bought this item for a gift and he loves it. Will definitely be buying from Hilliers again 😊
Just one let down, it would have been nice to have received an email to let me know you was waiting for stock. Really happy with my pendent tho.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 869 reviews