Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
5* s award for Hillier the jewellers. Great service. Bought online at the weekend and product arrived mid week. Fantastic.
Good quality products
Excellent and fast service and a good price for the item purchased.
seamless transaction,very pleased with the watch
Excellent!
No fuss service. Arrived in perfect condition as expected. Thanks
Ordered a Seiko watch for my son. This was a perfect purchase. Watch was brilliant, brilliant communication and an amazing price (almost £100 cheaper than the high street). I contacted once and got an immediate response. Ordered Monday am delivered Tuesday.
Great service, keen to answer queries over the phone. Happy with product and delivery.
Beautiful watch and a great discounted price! Will buy from again!
Great and very friendly customer support!!! Thank you for everything.
Will buy again soon.
Excellent great service , recieved item with in 2 days ordering.
Dealing with Lewis was a pleasure, he was very quick in dealing with my enquiry excellent service, I will be buying many watches from Hilliers in the future.
I would recommend Hilliers.
I had to return an item as an unwanted gift and the refund was handled in a professional and timely manner with good comms.
The owner is a bit of a watch enthusiast which I liked.
I always use Hilliers Jewellers for my new watches as they always have the best prices on the net. Also a very quick delivery with great packing. I would highly recommend to all.
Best online Jewellers hands down! You won't be disappointed!!
Great service. Arrived early and was £50 cheaper. Will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks again.
Just purchased a lovely Tissot watch for my wife. The watch arrived within a week, well packaged, with the bracelet adjusted to the requested size and all for a great price. Delighted and would not hesitate to recommend Hilliers Jewellers.
Very happy, my watch was delivered very quickly and in perfect condition.
Have just purchased gold ring and am very pleased would definitely buy from this jewellers again
Fantastic customer service - replied quickly to my enquiry regarding a newly released watch being in stock. Ordered the watch immediately with absolutely no problems. Delivery was rapid and well packaged. Product was in perfect condition. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase for Hilliers Jewellers again and highly recommend.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 882 reviews