Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Click Here

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

"I was a bit wary of using a smaller, relatively unknown company to arrange a new boiler installation, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The website was a doddle to use and once I'd picked the boiler I wanted and the day to install it, it was done. Shortly after, I received a phone call from the guys at Heatable to confirm everything was ok and I was happy, so that was good. The actual installation went perfectly well, the engineer was fantastic and all in all, I'm over the moon with the entire process. I'd recommend Heatable to anyone, they are top notch!"
"A refreshing experience - great staff, great installers and great products."
"very impressive company. rang them on Monday morning cos the old boiler had given up the ghost. the next day I had a new boiler up and working, no drama, clean floor and a fitter who knew what he was doing. great"
"Replacing a boiler filled with dread to the point I was putting it off. I discovered heatable and end to end this was simple and straight forward process. Great comms from the staff in the office all the way through and the install folk were super efficient and cleaned up after themselves. I could not recommend these folks any more."
"The boiler selection on-line was well constructed and easy. The whole process from beginning to installation was smooth and efficient. I cannot recommend Heatable highly enough. If only other trades and service providers worked the same way...."
"Without doubt a 5 star service - my home is now warm and cosy, I cannot thank you enough :-) xx"
"I got quotes from 5 different companies (the usual british gas, help link and some locals). Heatables came out on top for me. CHeapest price, longest warranty and buy now pay later finance option. APR rate also lower than others. Boiler installation was neat and tidy, also like the fact they use tradespeople from my local area."
"A great use of modern technology"
"Fast, efficient and cheaper than all of the other quotes we had. Office staff were great, installers charming and the boiler is brilliant. All in all, a great experience from start to finish."
"FAB service - you will not be disappointed. £2,000 less then British Gas quoted with twice the warranty length, £1,000 less than Homeserve."
"We received fantastic service from Heatable and cannot praise them highly enough. The whole process was simple and all staff we spoke to were friendly helpful and knowledgeable. The price was excellent and the engineer who fitted the boiler even tidied up some old pipe work. We are thrilled with our new boiler which is so much better than our old one, our shower is now a power shower! And the faculty to control temp from an app on your phone is fantastic Would thoroughly recommend to anyone!"
"Quick and simple, well priced."
"An amazing company and Kieran and cal the 2 guys that came to fit our new boiler were absolutely unbelievably brilliant from start to finish. The job ended up being a lot bigger than they anticipated but they found solutions to every problem that faced them and cracked on!!! They were soooo polite aswell and 2 genuinely lovely blokes who deserve a massive pat on the back!!! Thank you sooo much for the hard work you both did and the company it’s self is fab. Thanks again guys for everything you have done we now have a lovely warm house ready just in time for winter ☺️."
"Brilliant from order to install fantastic service all the way would use again and again"
"good price, good service"
"Quick, efficient and courteous"
"Found Heatable on google - I was a little dubious at first but I have to say I'm really happy with the entire process. Our installer Mo was attentive, polite and talked everything through in great detail. Left my home the way he found it and left us with a great boiler. Thanks. A+++++++++++."
"Incredible from start to finish - couldn't be more pleased with my new Viessmann boiler. 5 stars!"
"I have just had my old boiler replaced with a Viessmann Vitodens 050-W and wanted to write a review as was so impressed with the whole process from user friendly website to speedy process of quote and then installation to the Engineer, Mark, who fitted it - the whole was pain free and Mark went out of his way to tackle very old pipework problems ... thank you Mark and all involved with the job."
"The plumber who came to our house was very knowledgeable and even fixed previous problems which caused our boiler to malfunction. The fiance process is very easy."
Heatable is rated 4.95 based on 911 reviews