Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
After being so pleased with our first boiler being fitted and customer service plus the ease of purchasing and having it fitted on the day we wanted by Simon, we are now having a second boiler fitted next month. Thank you Heatable we can’t thank you enough and would definitely recommend you.
Totally happy with Heatable . A quick call from them to say they were on their way to us and when they arrived everything was replaced without any hitches. Would recommend to anyone
excellent service installers were efficient and polite boiler works perfectly
Great customer service, our installation day was well managed. George arrived at 8 o’clock it wasn’t a straight forward job he did a 12 hour shift to get it completed, and left the area as clean as he found it. Heatable even gave me a partial refund, because the new boiler stayed in the same place. Without hesitation I would recommend Heatable to anyone.
From beginning to end it was so easy to order with Heatable. I had a few questions before I ordered and spoke to Sam online who reassured me by saying I could send a few photos and he would confirm if I would be ordering the correct item. I then ordered online choosing a date that suited, as soon as I had ordered I received a phonecall from a lady to confirm that everything had gone through and was booked in for my requested date. The day before installation I received a text to confirm what time my installer would be there. On the actual day Mark turned up at 8am as stated in the text, he prepared the area with covers so as not to make a mess then started on fitting the new boiler. Mark thought it would be straight forward and would be finished by about 4pm but unfortunately came across a couple of problems. These he managed to sort and bless him didn't finish until gone 8pm at night. I can not thank him enough for managing to get my nice new boiler up and running and the fact that the amount they state is the amount you pay no matter what problems they come across is very reassuring and you know they aren't ripping you off. Thank you Mark!! Thank you Heatable for a super easy service, thoroughly recommend :)
No regrets purchasing a Veissmann boiler through Heatable. Simple process of choosing a boiler and which date you require installation. Also, the option to pay over so many months. Friendly office staff who are happy to help with anything you're unsure of. Installation was undertaken professionally and efficiently by two friendly guys that was a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent customer service, simply but efficient on-line quoting system made it all a very pleasurable experience. Installation date booked and engineer turned up as promised first thing, with a call the day before to confirm. The delivery arrived by 8am on the day ready for his arrival. I highly recommend Heatable for all Boiler installations or upgrades, their pricing was spot on and the offer of a 24 month interest free payment plan made it all the better. Overall im extremely happy with my experience and first class service they offered.
Extremely efficient service easy to follow steps to complete order very helpful installer Alan who explained all of the controls and left his phone number so you could ring him with any problems.
Excellent service. I ordered the boiler on interest free credit and a week later it was installed. The engineer, Pietro, was prompt, professional and left everything tidy inside and neat outside. Over all, I am very happy to have chosen Heatable.
Brilliant in every way!
I was worried about using a company i didnt know. I read the great reviews they had had and went for them. The service and reassurance of the fixed price were both great. Friendly workman arrived and new boiler and service were great. Highly recommend
Super efficient from start to finish. Excellent communication throughout from initial purchase confirmation, to notification of installation time, and to handover of installation and warranty certificates. Would highly recommend.
Very professional friendly service from all staff. Quick sensible quote. Used local fully trained engineer. Good follow up after installation. Well done. Thank You.
Easy to use web site and and the price it said was what I paid Tobias the engineer turned up on time and the day arranged worked really well and all was completed within 5 hrs and he cleared away the old boiler and left everything as it should be. I would highly recommend this company.
All businesses should be run like this!!! Needed a new boiler fitting a week before Christmas, it was financed and scheduled to be fitted 4days later.Kept thinking can't be that easy and hassle free but it was.They even got in touch 3 days before,my reaction 'what's gone wrong'!Nothing, just confirming that it was to be fitted the following Monday.I know it may sound corny,but l wish that l could give them 10 stars.
We have just had a new boiler fitted by George. A very professional trades-person, who took great pride in his work. He worked tirelessly all day, and left the work area clean and tidy when he was finished. After a long day he then took the time to run us through the boiler, and nest thermostat instructions. So top marks for George. When I booked the installation I paid for the boiler to be moved over, however this was not required, and after a short call to Heatable they reimbursed me within 2 hours without quibble. So top marks to heatable as well. I would gladly recommend this service to anyone.
Ordered on Monday, installed promptly on Wednesday with a minimum of disruption and mess. Would 100% recommend
Process was straightforward and efficient, customer support good but boiler was faulty on install and to date has not been properly fixed.
Triple AAA start to finish.
I was really happy with the service Heatable provided We were kept informed and updated right through the process. The engineer fitted the boiler really well and was helpful.
Heatable is rated 4.92 based on 1,184 reviews