Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

"Everything was as promised arrived on time did a good job and cleaned up after Well done Leigh"
"Price was £1k less than the best of the rest. Ordered Tuesday and installed Friday by two peeps who knew what they were doing, were polite and helpful, and let us know what was going on all the time. 10-year guarantee arrived today. What's not to like?"
"Very happy with work, the installer Alpay Mustafa was very polite and pleasant and knowledgeable. We were in our fourth week of not having a working boiler due to being let down twice by different companies, so glad we found a reliable company. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Customer service after work was completed was very good too, restored our faith in tradesmen and companies."
"This company is amazing. I found Heatable online. It was super easy and quick to get my quote and new boiler fitted within 48 hours. The engineer Martin Chalmers and his mate Craig where fantastic. So cheerful and very efficient. The job took a bit longer than normal but they got my new boiler up and running. I cannot thank Heatable and Martin and Craig for everything. So very very happy."
"Fabulous service from start to finish especially nick our installer he did an excellent job"
"Delighted with the service Heatable provided. Made the whole process seamless and easy. Highly recommend."
"Competitively priced, responsive, professional and willing to go the extra mile. All in all the best technicians I have worked with. Saqib was knowledgeable, professional, polite and punctual and did what he said he would plus more. Ben was responsive and made sure everything went smoothly. A great company and great people. I will happily work with them again. Nikolas"
"Excellent communication and service from start to finish, this company made the process really easy and the fitter was brilliant and updated us on his progress throughout the day"
"Made everything super easy! The thought of Getting a new boiler was daunting, kept putting it off. Came across heatable and made it all so simple, thought it was too good to be true. Website = brilliant, guys on the phone = brilliant, engineers who fitted boiler = brilliant. Best purchase I’ve made in a long time. Cheers guys"
"I have always been very wary about plumbers, or indeed any tradespeople, that have not been recommended to me personally, having had myself and witnessed with my customers some very bad situations with regard to certain 'tradesmen'. The great thing with 'Heatable' was right from the very first contact until the job had been very satisfactorily completed, the communication was excellent and it was clear that these guys really care about their customers. Our new Viesmann combi boiler is a first class machine and it was installed within three days of placing the order, for a very fair price. Ben at Heatable even offered to install it quicker when I told him our old one was no longer usable. However, the short really hot spell of weather meant that washing and showering with cold water was nothing like as hard as it could have been, although the children did not agree and were absolutely delighted that it was only for a very three days. I cannot recommend this firm highly enough and will certainly pass their name onto any of my customers who may need their services."
"Extremely good. Ours was a slightly out of the ordinary job involving replacing an oil boiler with gas, and they took it in their stride. The fitters were competent, polite, and very neat. The office back-up was knowledgeable and helpful, nothing too much trouble. What could have been a nightmare was a painless and efficient operation. Highly recommended."
"We are very very pleased from our initial phone call the guy that gave us the quote was polite and professional. No pressure from him at all quick and easy very informative . Actual fit date the plumber arrived on time think his name was Mick again very polite , hard working young man protected every wear with covering and cleaned up afterwards . Could not fault the service would highly recommend Thanks"
"Very pleased and could you send me receipt for taxable reasons as I'm a landlord Thank you"
"Absolutely superb experience. Was waiting for the catch because of how good everything seemed. I can tell you it really is as good as it sounds! Incredible value (the best I could find) a fixed price, nothing at all hidden. Installation was available within a couple of days, no pre inspection needed. Boiler is fantastic and came with free wireless controllers. I’m so pleased!"
"Great service, very satisfied and affordable price."
"Excellent service from start to finish . Such an easy, no hassle way to order a boiler. The website really is so easy to use and they keep you informed every step of the way. A very efficient company to deal with. Would highly recommend."
"Brilliant service very quick and easy. The ladswho fitted the boiler were very quick and tidy."
"Excellent customer service Very easy online ordering Finance straightforward Installation very professional and efficient. Would 100% recommend Heatable"
"Both Jack and Tony were really nice and knew what they were doing. They arrived on time and even tidied and hoovered after they finished."
"Very quick and efficient in replying and getting the job done ."
Heatable is rated 4.94 based on 780 reviews