Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Excellent service, knowledgable guy and was installed within two days of order. No issues and best price found. Highly recommend.
Hello to all at Heatable, would just like to say how so "hassle free" easy it was to have our new boiler installed. From coming across your company online and finding it so customer friendly, choosing our boiler, picking our install date, telling us by email who our installer is and when he was arriving...nothing was too much trouble for you. Knowing we can pick up the phone and speak to your friendly team direct for any questions/queries is great also. So happy with our boiler, the installer Leigh was great ,very knowledgeable, everything went fine and knowing we have a brill 10 year warranty! WELL DONE HEATABLE!.....Would not hesitate to recommend and keep up the great work. Paul.
I would highly recommend heatable their price was very competitive and the service from ordering through fitting was exceptional. The fitter gave notice the day before on the time he would arrive and I was informed on how long it would take his workmanship couldn't be faulted and he explained all controls before leaving. All warranties etc where provided by email the day after fitting. It was nice to find a company that delivers on what they promise.
From the price, installation, and overall service very happy at how well the fitting of our new boiler went. Excellent job well done.
Excellent customer services when contacted by telephone, quick, hassle free installation of my boiler.
Found them quick and efficient. Very pleased with the product and services. Thank you.
My boiler was installed less than a week after I first decided to use Heatable, at a cost that was around £1000 less than other online quotes, under normal circumstances I would have rated Heatable as very good except for one drawback. The installation was in my loft space and the engineer left the old boiler and all the rubbish in situ, so I now have to find someone who will take all the stuff to the dump. I would have thought that would have been taken away by the engineer.
Hey Peter,

Thank you for your review.

You're correct, all waste should be removed from site following an installation. I'm sorry it hasn't in this case, and I will be looking in to this for you.

If you incur any cost for the disposal of the waste from site, please send your receipt/invoice over to hello@heatable.co.uk and we will cover the costs.

We work really hard to make sure that each and every customer gets a 5 star service, I'm sad that in this case we have only managed 3.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
Excellent service. Ordered a new boiler online on a Saturday and fitted the following Tuesday. Installer was very efficient. Heatable called the day before to confirm everything and also the day after to make sure I was satisfied. Can’t fault them at all. Have just received my warranty documents by email.
Very easy to use application process, kept informed of installation date etc, initial installer unable to attend but substutite sent out the same day. All work carried out cleanly, tidily and efficiently. All operations of boiler, thermosat, timer etc explained clearly and whole process took a couple of days to arrange (at a suitable time for us - could have got it faster if we had wanted to) and installation only took just over 3 hours. Would recommend company without a second thought
I was initially sceptical about an online boiler installation service. I have never been so wrong. The organisation is run so professionally and efficiently. From start to finish I had superb service plus the price beat all the other quotes I received. I can't recommend Heatable highly enough and hope that the company goes from strength to strength. If only other organisations were half as good!
Very pleased with the boiler and service from heatable
Fabulous company, sorted out my boiler instalation pretty quick on the date I wanted. Were very patients with us as we had a lot of questions and my hubby is like a policeman with the 3rd degree questions ha ha ha. The chap that came to install it was great and very approachable. Wouls reccomend this company, spot on!
Very happy with the service from heatable - from ordering through to installation. Good communications, friendly and helpful engineer and great product. Thank you!
Can’t fault anything. All booked, delivered and installed in less than 48 hours. Great work guys.
Absolutely fantastic professional service from beginning to end If you need a new boiler contact them you won’t be disappointed
First class service, promt informative and good advice given
I am extremely happy that I found and used Heatable. Easy to order, very reliable, excellent boiler. The two young men were punctual, professional, tidy and clean. I would say they were excellent. Please convey our extreme thanks and gratitude to them. Job well done. I will definitely use heatable again if any boiler problem arises. Thank you.
Simple and easy booking. Put details in and got a quote in seconds. A few clicks later we had paid, uploaded 4 pictures, and the boiler was fitted two days later. No fuss, no mess. They pulled up just before 8am and were gone by 12.15 after making sure it all worked and went through the instructions with us. Definitely recommend.
Would definitely recommend Heatable. We did it all online. Done the quick survey found the best boiler and payment method and within 3 days we had a new boiler. The installer was very professional, friendly and talked me though the whole process .
Quick, easy no fuss and a great price. Sorted quickly by an awesome team 👍
Heatable is rated 4.93 based on 1,064 reviews