Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
Fast, efficient, proffessional and competitive prices, I can not believe how easy it was. The website is user friendly and simple to use answer a few easy questions about your old boiler and take a couple of photos choose your install date - sorted. Order and install date confirmed next day. I can not praise the installers enough Rob and colleague arrived early, which suited us, both polite and friendly. The work was carried out to a first class standard, dust sheets protected everywhere. They explained everything in detail i.e. what parts they had installed and why, cleaning the system and how the controls worked. A big thank you lads and big thank you to Heatable - First class
Very smooth and efficient. Everything went exactly as planned, great engineer turned up on time, did a great job, tidied up and left. Brilliant!!!
Heatable - absolutely brilliant! Peter our engineer was so professional and has done a fantastic job fitting our new boiler. We had local quotes of over 1k more expensive than we paid through heatable. I could not recommend them enough :) thanks again Peter for being so fab and doing such a great job!
Right from the initial enquiry through to completion the level of service was superb. Right through the process I had regular calls from one of the team advising me of the progress of my order. It was easy to apply, simple uploading of photos of my old boiler to show them what was needed. I had regular updates of the progress and an email the day before telling when the engineer would be arriving and his name and a photo (very useful) to know who to expect. Mark arrived on the fitting day and there was no problem at all. In less than 6 hours the new boiler was in and the radiators and hot water were working again. Excellent job and I would definitely recommend Heatable and the engineer Mark to anyone. Thank you for an excellent job at a competitive price.
Absolutely fantastic service, the heatable team were amazing. Easy and super quick to get an online quote (which was very reasonable), rang the following day to confirm everything was booked in and even offered us an earlier appointment! Dealing with the heatable team was a massive relief after a very stressful 10 days of no heating or hot water due to be mucked around by our boiler cover company. Love our new boiler, never been so toasty. Thank you Ben, Sam, Luke and team
This is one of the best experiences of buying anything I've had. From begining to end was great! The guy I spoke to initially (sorry cant remember his name) went through offers and products, then emailed everything, no pushy salesman etc. After choosing, availabily of installation dates was fantastic with lots of immediate times/days available, I even got a discount for choosing a quick date. On the day, Antony arrived on time, was a great guy, friendly, worked hard and efficiently leaving no mess when he left. Also the boiler and the price are really good too. I would reccomend this company to anyone. Thanks
Roberto sledz Excellent experience from start to end, engineer “Waqas Arshad “ he deserves 10 stars, friendly and efficient, a trouble free installation. Very pleased. Excellent company. Definitely will recommend both Wages Rashad and heatable to anyone who’s looking to replace an old boiler! Thank you very much guys!!
The whole process from purchase right through to installation was very professional and informative. The engineer Gordon took time to induct me in how to use new system, and I am delighted. Thank you for a Sterling service.
Today we had a new boiler fitted by George working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. He was here at 8am prompt as promised. The website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer George more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and he tidied up!! George explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
What a great experience. Order my boiler after filling in questionnaire and being given options to which boiler would suit my needs. Choose my boiler and was given a time and date for insulation. Had a phone call the next day to confirm. I was informed with the name or the service engineer and what time he would arrive. Turned up on time on the day and did a wonderful install. Cannot praise this company highly enough.
I was very dubious about using a online service to order a new boiler but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance. I completed my order on a Saturday evening and the following Monday morning I received a confirmation phone call (which was very reassuring). I also received e-mails throughout the week including the day before The plumber (Robbie) turned up promptly on the day, was very polite and knew exactly what he was doing. I covered everything up and cleared up nicely after, even offered to sweep the floor. Very pleased with the service and have already recommended to others.
I was very dubious about spending so much money with an online company. I read the reviews and decided to take a chance. I booked everything online on a Saturday evening, first thing Monday morning I got a confirmation call (which was very reassuring). I got confirmation e-mails throughout and on the day before installation. Plumber (Robbie) came promptly on the day, was polite, knew exactly what he was doing, covered everything up and even tidied up after, even offered to sweep the floor. Very impressed and have already recommended to others.
The home heating business was long overdue for a good shake-up and Heatable have done the shaking. My boiler installation was a painless experience exactly as promised. The components arrived 15 mins before the the engineers who promptly set about their task. They were professional and considerate and cleaned up properly afterwards. There was a minor problem with the wiring of the Toda Smart thermostat but it was quickly resolved without fuss. Unbeatable prices and excellent customer service. Highly recommended. I need a sixth star!
Fantastic service !! Ordered the boiler on Tuesday afternoon and got installed Wednesday morning. That's crazy fast !! Absolutely the smoothest purchase I ever done. Thank you very much
Very good price on installation of boiler, with good repayment options. Thought the web form was very easy to use, I did have a couple of questions, including interfacing to an existing thermostat. The lady on the phone was very helpful and not pushy in anyway. Very easy to arrange the install which happened less that 48 hours after placing the order. The contractor (plum-uk) who came to do the install, were very professional and clean and protected all floor coverings and upgraded the gas pipe leaving minimum mess. Warranty forms came through in a week. Very happy with the service overall
Completely satisfied with all aspects in the purchase of a new boiler off Heatable, a Company that I would 100% recommend. They were helpful and pleasant at all times on the telephone, gave excellent advice, quoted a very good price, whilst the installation was timely, clean, considerate of the property, and informative. Heatable also installed a new boiler for my Niece who was also delighted with the service she received.
Arranged to have a new boiler fitted within two days. Fitters were excellent. Heatable CustomerService excellent. New boiler, excellent. Would completely recommend and really happy with all aspects of the Heatable website, recommend boiler and the fitters. First Class..
An amazing installer
Highly recommend using Heatable. Very easy online ordering process. We opted for finance over 3 years. From choosing the boiler, been accepted for finance and a delivery and installation day booked, took less than 2 hours. The day before installation we were contacted with name of engineer and time of arrival. They arrived on time, were polite and friendly and left us with a warm house and hot water - and no mess. The whole process was a pleasure. I got the boiler I wanted for cheapest price I could find. The online buying process is easy- although I did ring to check I was doing it right, customer service was friendly and helpful. Installation was done on time, quickly and to high standards. I will be recommending to anyone I know who needs a boiler, that they use Heatable. The boiler is working well. Our home is warm and for the first time in years actual hot water comes out of our taps and already noticing a 40% reduction in gas use. Boiler- Veissman Vitodens 050
Excellent experience from start to end,engineer was friendly and efficient, a trouble free installation. Very pleased. Excellent company.
Heatable is rated 4.92 based on 1,193 reviews