Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
items arrived fast and as described
Nordic omega 3 capsules, prompt delivery, good service
Great service . Will certainly use this company again
Excellent efficient service
The service I received was very good. The lady who took my order was very polite and received my order the right day. The slippery elm bark power has helped my cat a lot. He has ibd and hasn’t vomited for 10 days. His stools has been solid in the last couple of days. So I will order more when I run out of it.
It was easy to find the product I was looking for; ordering was simple and the product arrived promptly. I will be making further purchases form this company.
Very pleased with my first order with Healthful Pets, will be going back!
Brilliant. Fast dispatch very friendly and helpful
Really great, very quick, beautifully wrapped
Fantastic customer services. Outstanding delivery - received less than 24 hours after ordering.
Knowledgable and personal advice on the phone... fast delivery.
The dish is good quality. It hangs on my belt until it is needed. Just what we needed for thirsty walks.
The ordering process was simple. The products arrived on time. The products are taking time to work though, hopefully another few days will make a difference?
I was delighted to find that Healthful Pet stocked Beloved Beast - I adore this brand for its authenticity and love, so it was a real joy to find that Healthful Pets were the same !! I asked questions which were answered promptly and delivery was the next day. They have some other great brands like Dr Mercola - great experience and I will be calling back in soon
Ethical product. worked really well.
First time I have used Healthful Pets. Delivery arrived on time, price was good, all in all a very good service.
Brilliant products and efficient service.
I have been using the Healthful pet probiotic paste on my elderly Chihuahua who suffers from bouts of IBS. The paste works wonders and I don’t think I am overstepping to mark to say that it has saved her life. It’s easy to administer even with a very small, tricky dog that easily gets highly stressed. She doesn’t like it much but my young JRT loves it and happily cleans up any spillage. Great product, great service
Fast delivery, great product. very happy as are my cats
Great service