Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Click Here

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"The customer service/support is amazing! Nothing is too much trouble. Very quick response to my query really friendly and really care about the quality of your shopping experience. I placed my order in the early hours of Friday, my order was dispatched first thing, received my order on Saturday morning, brilliant service and my dogs loving both packs of chews. Thank you Kay for your conscientious assistance throughout."
Hi Julia. Many thanks for leaving this lovely review and this is so kind of you to take the time. We always do our best so it is nice to hear feedback like yours. I am especially glad that your dogs liked the Healthful Pets treats. I know my two labs do as well. If I can help further then please ask. Regards Kay
"I can't recommend enough, they have a great range of high end products. My cats love their treats and the catnip sticks, the parcel arrived sooner than expected and very happy with the products and service. Will definitely be using again, thank you"
Thank you for this wonderful review, it makes us so happy to hear both you and your cats love our service and goodies! We hope to hear from you again soon! Kind regards, Lucy :)
"My go-to when it comes to buying online. They have so much to offer. My dog loves the natural dog company so had to get the travel sized products which are so handy when popping out for the weekend with him."
Hi there. Many thanks for leaving this great review. I am really pleased to hear this. Thank you. Also the Natural Dog Company products are great! Regards Kay
"delivery on time with plenty of helpful information enclosed"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is appreciated. Glad you have been happy with everything which is what we like! Regards Kay
"My dog has digestives issues but tolerates and enjoys the Soopa dental sticks in different flavours. I also ordered the Himalayan ruff bone (large) which pieces started to break off after approx. 10 minutes, some would have been sharp had she swallowed any. I asked my vet who said not to give them to her, so it’s back to antler chews."
Many thanks for leaving this review. I am very sorry to hear about the Ruff Bone. I will contact you privately about this.
"Excellent product, fast delivery, well packaged and fair price."
"Excellent! I am a new customer and will be returning Customer service - took the time to make contact and could work out from the order other products that I usually buy. Stocks products that I use. Very quick delivery time and DPD are also very good - they deliver to me quite a lot so they are mindful of the dogs"
Thank you so much for your lovely review Pauline, it really does mean a lot to us. We are glad we could help and look forward to hearing from you in the future :)
"I've only been using for a week, but already my dog seems more comfortable. His paws are a little softer, so I will keep using."
Thank you so much for the review Jackie, we are glad your dog is more comfortable with this products :)
"Competitive prices, quick dispatch and delivery."
Many thanks for leaving this review; this is appreciated. I do try and keep prices as competitive as possible and glad that to hear that your order arrived promptly. We try and dispatch all orders received by 4pm each day and on the whole Royal Mail is pretty good! Thank You. Kay
"love the meds and quick service"
Many thanks for leaving this great review. It is appreciated. Glad you like the service as excellent customer service is very important to me. Also pleased to hear you liked the products.
"It's tough these days to find truly natural chemical free products you can safely use on your pets. To find this company was a real find. Not only that once I had placed my order I realised I had forgotten an item, I telephoned & they added it to the same order, which meant no postage, & still dispatched it promptly. Excellent products & excellent service. Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Many thanks Jane for this fantastic review. I am so pleased to hear this as this is exactly why I set the business up; to have a one-stop-shop for all natural pet products. Excellent customer service is very important to me as well. I shall look forward to speaking to you again in the future. Thank You. Regards Kay
"Easy to order - prompt delivery 🚚"
Many thanks for this review, it is really appreciated. Glad you found everything easy to order and that delivery was timely. Regards Kay
"I bought flea stuff for the house and the instructions weren’t clear. However they checked their information and with the manufacturer which was very helpful. I appreciated their effort to answer my query. Thank-you."
Hi Helen. Many thanks for leaving this lovely review. We are always here to help where we can and most suppliers are pretty good at coming back to us, which is good. Hope the product works and feel free to get back in touch if you have any further questions. Regards Kay
"My puppy just loves the puppy sized antler and tree root for chewing. It is really nice to be able to buy puppy sized natural chews that are not food related, made from synthetic materials or squeak! I will be back for larger replacements as she grows"
Thank you so much for your lovely review Julia, so glad your pup enjoys her antler!
"Easy website to navigate and item priced competitively. Delivery was really quick also. They included 2 samples of shampoo/conditioners for our wee Cavalier which was such a lovely touch, thank you. Will use again and highly recommend 😁"
Thank you so much for your lovely review - this is great to hear! Enjoy your samples! :)
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 801 reviews