Healthful Pets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"Order confirmed promptly and a appropriately packed parcel delivered on time. I am confident I will use Healthful pets again as my order is exactly what I wanted and expected."
"Excellent service from answering my query and promptly emailing me to my placing an order and receiving it the next day."
"Very helpful on the phone, thank you for combining my order into 1 to save on postage."
Thank you Dave for leaving this lovely review and happy to help. From time to time customers will put two orders through if they forget something so we will always combine the orders and refund any duplicate shipping.

I hope that you have great fun when your new puppy arrives and if I can help further please feel free to ask me. regards Kay
"Very quick delivery"
"Healthful pets are as natural as can be and that's always a bonus when you're treating fleas. We've been looking for a natural product for a while as one of our cats literally squeals with the 'normal' chemical laden products touch his skin,"
"Swift delivery and clear instructions on how to use the product effectively. Helpful for those who have never used the item before. Will use company again."
"Fast delivery. Well packaged item. Delighted with product. Has stopped our dog from gulping his food and making him distressed. It's made us a lot happier too!"
"Very fast delivery and good prices."
Hi Lucy, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Regards, Stephanie
"Items arrived quick and website easy to use. Contacted the team via email as forgot to add item when ordering, easily added and payment taken. Would highly recommend and will be using in future as there is a nice wide variety of items."
Hi Lydia, thank you for leaving such a great review. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and our website. We look forward to receiving your next order! Regards, Stephanie
"Item was dispatched very quickly and was well packaged."
Hi Deborah, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Regards, Stephanie
"Excellent! Love the Toppl toy, just what my boy needed. And the treats, a favourite!"
Hi Sally, we are so pleased to hear your boy is happy with his toy and treats! Regards, Stephanie
"Fast delivery easy to order. Very pleased with this service"
Hi Anne, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Regards, Stephanie
"Very quick delivery would recommend"
Hi Leah, thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased your order arrived quickly. Kind regards, Stephanie
"Very helpful, speedy delivery. My friends doggie was very happy! Lovely product packaged well."
Hi Alison, thank you for this great review, I am so pleased to hear that we have a happy doggy! Kind regards, Stephanie
"Very good quick service"
Hi Jane, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Regards, Stephanie
"I was so surprised and delighted to recieve the package, three days after my order, with overseas delivery!!! Thank you verry much"
Hi Dorit, thank you for your great review. We are so pleased your order got to you so quickly. Kind regards, Stephanie
"Received order very quickly and well packaged. Thanks"
Hi Flora, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with our packaging and service! Regards, Stephanie
"Ordered at 4pm and the next day at 11am the product arrived. What more can you ask for. Excellent service would definitely recommend."
Thank you for the great review Kathleen. We are so pleased to hear that your order arrived so fast! Thank you for the recommendation, Stephanie
"Fast delivery .. not used it yet"
Hi Karen, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with our speedy delivery! Regards, Stephanie
"Excellent service. Will certainly buy from company again and would recommend without hesitation"
Hi Joan, Thank you for the great review and the recommendation, we do appreciate it! Regards, Stephanie
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 494 reviews