Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Really good value and excellent service. As far as I know the only UK supplier of Fourleaf Rover products and also a brilliant selection of other natural products.
Finally found a place where I can get Green & Wild’s toys for a decent price! Thank you so much, there is one more happy dog in the world now!
Good products and service.
Dog flea repellents
Very speedy delivery - would definitely order again!
Great products, I love the healthy approach to pets instead of loading their bodies full of chemicals and will gladly buy the products I need from Healthful Pets.
We received fantastic customer service from Healthful Pets. Our order was delivered very quickly however a wrong toothpaste had been sent for my boxer Tom- mint toothpaste instead of apple toothpaste. I emailed Healthful Pets and received the correct product (and some treats for Tom) the next day. Thank you very much :) Also very impressed with the range of natural products available.
Fantastic service , i bought the yeast free fido for my Lhasa , he has been on it nearly a week now and i think i am already seeing some improvement with him , his eyes have stopped running and all the brown around his eyes and mouth are clearing up , the service i received from healthful pets was excellent , and kay even put some treats in my order like she said she would , i would definitely recommend this company , and i will be back in touch with kay has to how my Lhasa is doing with the yeast free fido , thank you .
Very helpful on the phone. Quick delivery. Great product
Excellent service from this company, very fast delivery and some very interesting products.
Excellent user friendly web site and great service
Amazing service , will be ordering again x brilliant many thanks x 5 starts promote the company on our group x
This is my second time using Healthful Pets. I am using to order Adore Beast healthy gut for my bengal (He has IBD and benefits from this powder a lot). Packet always arrived very quick by Royal Mail. Never damaged and well packed. Price is good also. Base on the Uk so I don’t have to pay for shipping or worries if it’s no gonna get lost. Definitely recommended and will be using again.
Product arrived promptly. Quick efficient service
Order arrived after a few days as expected. Product was nicely packaged and seems to be working well on our dog. I would definitely order again
Great friendly advice on the phone. Superb range of products. Efficient service.
Excellent range and customer service!
They care about the products they sell and always there to help and advise you. The service is second to none, you can rely on them everytime.
Lola and Zorra my rescue cats love the chemical free Verm X parasite control - from day 1 mixed in with normal treats they finished the lot - will definitely be ordering again
I ordered sone food supplement for my dog. It arrived as and when it should have. Thank you
Healthful Pets is rated 4.89 based on 1,561 reviews