Healthful Pets Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby CourtGadbrook Business CentreNorthwichCheshireCW9 7TN

How would you rate Healthful Pets?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My dog loves his toy and its great quality!"
"Great choice of natural products backed up by a fast and efficient service. Highly recommended."
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate this. If we can help further simply ask.
Maria Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"Great and genuine products. My German shepherd has canker and get ear infections. After phoning Healthful Pets I got the best advise. After a few days of cleaning and applying Yucare ear drops, and colloidal silver, the ears are definitely getting better . Also received a letter from them with advise on a new diet with probiotics and our dog is much healthier and happy. I strongly recommend this company. Maria R"
Thank you so much for your really lovely review, Maria. It is our pleasure to help, and we are so happy that your German Shepherd is happier and healthier than ever! Don't hesitate to contact us again if you ever need any advice. Many thanks :)
Chantal Redley
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of natural health products especially Green lipped mussel which has help my girl so much. Great speedy delivery is always appreciated. Thank you"
Hi Chantal, thank you for the lovely review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with the products and are really glad that the Green Lipped Mussel has helped your dog.
Russell Mee
"VERY HELPFULL."
Thank you for your review Russell, we are glad your are satisfied with our service...
Carole Rice
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service. Was very impressed."
Thank you for your review Carol, we are glad you are pleased with our service!
Jane Rosser
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service and an excellent range of products. What a wonderful company."
Thank you so much for your lovely review Jane, we are so pleased you are happy with our service! Many thanks again :)
Gareth Bourn
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time and the product was effective."
Thank you for your review, Gareth, we are so pleased you are satisfied with our service.
"Fast delivery. Great dog toys. My French bulldog was happy.Thanks"
We are so glad your French Bull Dog loves our products, thank you for the lovely review.
Kelsey May
Verified Buyer
"Great price for the product and the shipping wasn’t expensive, the product came the day after I ordered it, will definitely be ordering from this site again."
Thank you very much Kelsey, we look forward to hearing from you again in that case!
Estelle Thompson
Verified Buyer
"My brothers beloved dog has been very poorly and I wanted to send something. I found the get well gift set and added a toy and blanket. The package arrived beautifully presented and with a lovely hand written tag from me. The brother & his wife were delighted as I’m sure Lily will be when she’s home from hospital"
Hi Estelle, we are so happy you are happy with your Pawly Pooch Gift Box, we hope Lily gets well very soon!
"Shipped very fast, super efficient service. Very considerate shipping methods (Packaging, cost etc). Highly recommend!"
Thank you very much for your lovely review, we are glad that you are satisfied with your product.
Mrs Wynn Monti
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly helpful phone advice. Better prices than other places. Will order again!"
We look forward to hearing from you again Wynn, thank you for the lovely review.
"I've was very impressed with the great customer service, very helpful and the amazing quick delivery. Thank you."
Thank you for your review Julie, this is wonderful to hear. We are glad you are satisfied with our service.
Tarryn Kruger
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service and always answers my many questions. The advice is excellent and has only the best products on offer. If ever im thinking of trying something new the advice is always spot on and helpful. I wouldnt buy from anywhere else. Simply the best"
Wow Tarryn what a lovely review! Thank you ever so much, this is so wonderful to hear.
Patricia Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant website cannot fault them delivery arrived promptly will definitely use them again ."
We look forward to hearing from you again Patricia, thank you so much for your lovely review!
Robert Smid
Verified Buyer
"Very quick dispatch & delivery, great pricing & reasonable delivery charges. Couldn’t ask for more!"
Thank you for your lovely review, Robert, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Jane Rosser
"Healthful Pets is an excellent company. Great products and fantastic service. They ‘go the extra mile’ to ensure customer satisfaction and are always willing to assist with queries on pet health. They provide a very personal service for their customers."
Thank you for your lovely review, Jane, this is so wonderful to hear. Thank you for your custom.
"No sooner the order has been placed, it arrives by return...Very good service..Will use again"
Thank you for your lovely review, we are so glad you got your items quickly.
Yvette Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website each item clearly explains what it for , good price and excellent arrival time"
Hi Yvette, thank you for your lovely review - we are so glad you are happy with the service you recieved.
Healthful Pets is rated 4.88 based on 186 reviews