Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Arrived very quickly Under the stated time Just started to administer the enzyme so unable to state if any improvements Dog eats her food as normal so not difficult to administer
Great attitude to customer
Amazing products
Absolutely fantastic service. So helpful and ordered Thursday, arrived Friday. You should be immensely proud of your customer service. Thank you 😊
Brilliant service, arrived the day after I ordered. Thornit is amazing, my dogs ears are now clear and healthy again!
Exceptional friendly helpful efficient service!!
Order processed quickly and despatched when stated. Arrived on time. No complaints.
Very efficient. Order came quickly. Would highly recommend will definitely use again. Thanks
Good service
Ordered one day and delivered next day. Quicker than expected One very happy customer.
Supplements arrived next day and I was sent some very useful information which was unexpected!
Great products and came fast thanks for the great service
Excellent product and service. Will use again
I was very impressed with your product and prompt delivery . Mabel loved her peanut butter biscuits . I would certainly use your sight again for other products .
Always amazing service! Great place for natural products! Couldn’t recommend enough
Customer service is always brilliant. I've just used the Biospotix on my cat and sprinkled diatomaceous earth on floors. The fleas / flea dirt on my cat were gone in less than 3 days. I'm so happy to find such effective products which are not harmful to her. Many thanks for looking after animals' health 😊
This is the best company I’ve ever dealt with for the dog supplies I buy. Great range of products, ethical sourcing and extremely efficient and helpful service. A company with a ‘personal touch’. Thank you so much. Very highly recommended.
Excellent service and reasonable prices.
Excellent service will certainly use them again
I have ordered from Healthful pets before with no problem at all but on this occasion my order did not arrive. I had some problem contacting them but this was due to a problem with their website. Once I was able to make contact, Kay got straight back to me. She told me that my package had fallen off their trolley (I did think this was a bit careless but at least she was honest!) and she sent out my package first class so it arrived the following day. What really impressed me was her honesty and her interest in my dog. Unfortunately he has cancer and Kay took the time to print out some nutritional information to send to me along with some treats for my dog. It is due to this personal attention that I am giving Healthful Pets a "very good" rating. I will continue to buy from them as long as I have my lovely old boy and will write again regarding receipt of my goods in the future.
Healthful Pets is rated 4.91 based on 985 reviews