Healthful Pets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby CourtGadbrook Business CentreNorthwichCheshireCW9 7TN

How would you rate Healthful Pets ?

"Very quick delivery, extremely pleased I ordered it the evening before on a friday and it came the next day at lunch time.. couldn't bear that for service."
"Very quick at dispatching, received the product within a few days. Would highly recommend"
"Prompt & efficient service"
"Very good service and quick delivery"
"This is the first time I have used Healthful Pets and I can honestly say that their service has been outstanding. I highly recommend them and will be looking at their other products they offer. Thank you."
"Good service and products, my order arrived in good time as specified. thank you"
"Healthful Pets provide a great range of products and orders are usually received the next working day. The customer service is excellent! I truly cannot fault this company!"
"Extremely helpful and efficient. Quick and prompt delivery. 5* service"
Many thanks for writing this great review and I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with everything. Regards Kay
"Excellent website/ choice of products/ service/ packaging. Many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!1 Heather Jobbins"
Hi Heather, many thanks for leaving such a fabulous review and so pleased to hear that you are happy with everything; that means a lot. Thank You.
"Great prompt efficient service..."
Many thanks for leaving a great review. Thank You. Regards Kay
"Excellent products and quick delivery, would recommend."
Many thanks Linda for leaving this great review and that everything is to your satisfaction. That is what I like to hear! Thank You. Regards Kay
"I always get a personal and informed service from this site. Great communication and speedy delivery. Many thanks."
Many thanks Melanie for this great review. Pleased that you are happy with everything; that means a lot to us. Thank You. Regards Kay
"I've been using Healthful Pets for a few months now, as I found them to be reasonably priced. Orders are packed well and received in no time at all. Highly recommended."
Many thanks for leaving such a lovely review and really pleased that you are happy with everything. Excellent customer service is important to us. regards Kay
"Excellent service as delivered within 24 hrs. Had exactly what I was looking for & all natural too."
Many thanks Trudi for leaving such a lovely review. Pleased to hear that you were pleased with the service and products. Regards Kay
"Great product and very speedy delivery."
Many thanks for leaving this great review. Regards Kay
"Great product and really fast delivery. Thanks."
Thanks Carly for this great review. Regards Kay
"Quick fast delivery as usual and always a reasonable price"
Thanks Alison for leaving this great review. Glad to hear that delivery was prompt and that you are happy with the service. Regards Kay
"Very approachable, caring , helpful. Fast deliveries . Nice to find such a genuine company , not easy to find these days ."
Many thanks for leaving such a lovely review and glad to hear that you have been pleased. This means a lot. I do try and give a personal service and help as much as I can. An animals welfare is my priority. Thank You. Regards Kay
"Excellent service, would recommend to friends and family"
Thanks Jackie for leaving this great review and pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and would recommend us to others. That means a lot. Regards Kay
"Absolutely thrilled with efficiency of this company. Placed my order with standard delivery and it was delivered less than 48hrs later."
Many thanks Georgie for this lovely review. Pleased to hear that everything arrived promptly. Regards Kay
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 353 reviews