Healthful Pets Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby CourtGadbrook Business CentreNorthwichCheshireCW9 7TN

Telephone

How would you rate Healthful Pets ?

"So glad I have found this company , great service from start to finish and a very speedy delivery . What more could I ask for !"
Thank you Jill for this great review. As a small business this is appreciated. Regards Kay
"The product arrived within the time stated, and was securely packed. The dog has only had one dose so time will tell if it is effective."
Many thanks Valerie for leaving this great review. Lets hope the product continues to work. Regards Kay
"Very prompt delivery, beautifully packed and in tip-top condition. Thoroughly professional and I would highly recommend Healthful Pets to all pet-lovers. Very reliable and helpful too. I will always be ordering here. Thank you very much indeed."
Many thanks Rajeev for leaving this great review. We do like to pack things well as we know the rigours of shipping! Best regards Kay
"Excellent service, also thanks for the promo code, good product selection, very quick shipping, all perfect!"
Many thanks Jasper for leaving this 5 star review. It is appreciated. Thank you. Kay
"Something a bit different here and super fast delivery. Will be ordering again."
Hi Heather. Many thanks for leaving this review and glad you liked the products. Regards Kay
"Very helpful advise from Kay and the products arrived super quick."
Hi Maxine. Thanks for leaving this lovely review and pleased you found the information useful! Glad to hear everything arrived promptly. Regards Kay
"Brought a get well soon gift box for my sister's dog, who had just come out of Doggy Hospital. It arrived really quickly and they were both thrilled with it."
Hi Danielle, I am really pleased that the gift box has gone down well - that is what we like to hear! Hope your sisters dog is recovering after doggie hospital. Thanks for leaving this review. Regards Kay
"Have ordered a range of products, from probiotics for dogs, to treats, to shampoo. Service is second to none - delivery is fast, excellent range of quality products, competitive prices, and any queries are answered quickly and efficiently. Always friendly advice there if you need it."
What a lovely review, Lynn! Thank you so much for those kind comments :)
"Very helpful when phoned the company to ask for advice. Good range of products, I will be back !"
Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are so pleased to hear you are satisfied with our customer service and can't wait to have you back! :)
"Snout soother and wrinkle creams are really good, they arrived next day. Very pleased thankyou."
So glad you are pleased with the snout soother and wrinkle balm, Nicholas :)
"Excellent service as always. Great prices, lots of information on the website and speedy delivery. Thank you."
Thank you for your kind review Jo, we are glad you are happy with our service :)
"Never used this company before but they had a product I was looking for at a competitive price. Don’t usually like paying a delivery charge but it wasn’t extortionate and I was impressed that the item arrived within 2 days. No problems at all whilst ordering or delivery so happily use again with confidence."
Hi Alison. Many thanks for leaving this review and thank you for the feedback. I know what you mean about shipping costs. We only charge shipping at cost and orders over £39.99 have free first class shipping. We make sure orders go out as quickly as they can as we know this is important to customers. If I can help at all, just ask. Regards Kay
"My order was delivered very quickly. I was very pleased to find this product from an American company at a really competitive price. I will be ordering again."
Many thanks Linda for leaving this review and thank you for the feedback. It is appreciated. Regards Kay
"easy to use website, great communication about my order and delivered quicker than expected"
Hi Katie. Many thanks for leaving this lovely review and thank you for the feedback.
"Superb products, love the ethical nature and their delivery time was super fast. Highly recommended"
Many thanks Alice for leaving this great review and thank you for the lovely feedback.
"Have placed a few orders for long lasting natural chews (bully sticks, beef chews etc). Have found delivery to be super fast, customer service exceptionally personal and responsive.... and my dogs love the products - thumbs and paws up from us!"
Many thanks Caroline for this fantastic review. It is appreciated. Hope the treats go down well! regards Kay
"My go-to when it comes to buying online. They have so much to offer. My dog loves the natural dog company so had to get the travel sized products which are so handy when popping out for the weekend with him."
Hi there. Many thanks for leaving this great review. I am really pleased to hear this. Thank you. Also the Natural Dog Company products are great! Regards Kay
"Prompt delivery. No hassle. Thank you"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is appreciated. Glad you have been happy with everything as customer service is very important to us. Regards Kay
"Very quick delivery, not see any noticeable change as yet but I'm very hopeful, will buy more in the future as it helps to keep my mastiffs nose moisturised"
Hi Susan. Thanks for leaving this review. Some feedback is the product works very quickly and for others it takes a bit more time. Call me if you would like to discuss anything. Regards Kay
"delivery on time with plenty of helpful information enclosed"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is appreciated. Glad you have been happy with everything which is what we like! Regards Kay
Healthful Pets is rated 4.89 based on 291 reviews