Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Very quick delivery and the product is great, I am using every day on my French bulldog. Also recommended to my friend.
I found it very easy to order on the website after I found exactly what I was looking for. Your prices are very competitive. The order arrived very swiftly. I would certainly recommend.
Very good product far better than I have had before so will definitely stay with it. Despatched as stated so all in all very pleasing. Thank you.
Healthful pets are helpful and good I buy the golden paste for my dog and he has 85% of movement hes got arthritis he is only 6 I'm so please to see my little man happier than he was
Excellent service. Communication is the best I’ve come across. Without even asking, I was contacted when this product came into stock AND before they put it online..
Excellent overall
Very helpful seller.
Came across Healthful Pets trying to source an Adored Beast product, Healthy Gut, for my poorly older dog.
Kay and her team are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and despite a hold up at customs they arranged for the product to be sent as soon as it came in and I received on a Saturday morning as promised.
Glad I've found them and will continue to use in the future:)
The item which was Biospotix spot-on flea repellent arrived next day which was brilliant and was much appreciated, thank you. We are very keen to avoid using insecticides on our cat's skin.
We used Biospotix over-night but are not really sure if it worked at all. Since then we have removed many fleas using a flea comb and are trying to keep the egg population down. Both flea and egg numbers have reduced significantly and we hope we will be able to deal with the problem in this way. It would have been nice to use a non chemical product....
This is a wonderful company. The staff were exceptionally helpful and really lovely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and in fact already have to a friend.
Great selection of items. I ordered some dog toys, they came quickly and are very good quality. I like that they are eco friendly. Would definitely buy again!
items arrived fast and as described
Nordic omega 3 capsules, prompt delivery, good service
Great service . Will certainly use this company again
Excellent efficient service
The service I received was very good. The lady who took my order was very polite and received my order the right day. The slippery elm bark power has helped my cat a lot. He has ibd and hasn’t vomited for 10 days. His stools has been solid in the last couple of days. So I will order more when I run out of it.
It was easy to find the product I was looking for; ordering was simple and the product arrived promptly. I will be making further purchases form this company.
Very pleased with my first order with Healthful Pets, will be going back!
Brilliant. Fast dispatch very friendly and helpful
Really great, very quick, beautifully wrapped
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 1,476 reviews