Healthful Pets Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby CourtGadbrook Business CentreNorthwichCheshireCW9 7TN

How would you rate Healthful Pets ?

"Order came within 24 hours and was a lot cheaper than the same products that are available elsewhere"
Claire Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Great products, speedy delivery"
"I used Healthful Pets for the first time, as my usual provider was out of stock of supplements for one of my dogs. A Google search showed HP also stock Dr Mercola products and they are cheaper than my previous provider! The person taking my phone order was very courteous and the order was received the next day. I will be using them as my regular provider for these supplements in future."
What a lovely review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our service and you are pleased with your products. We look forward to hearing from you in the future :)
"Excellent service, fab products all in one place to make it easy to buy healthy treats and alternative therapies for my dog. Pleased I found them"
Many thanks for leaving this 5 star review; it is great to hear. Glad you liked being able to find a range of healthy options all in one place. If I can help at all, then please just ask. Regards Kay
Gill Redfearn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Order dispatched immediately. Thank you"
Many thanks Gill for this great review. Service and prompt delivery is very important to us as I know that customers appreciate this.
Maria Watson
Verified Buyer
"I was amazed at the awesomely quick delivery! Also the products are all interesting and fairly priced"
Thank you Maria for leaving this 5 star review, it is appreciated. We try and dispatch all orders received by 4 pm that same day and quick delivery is important to us. Glad you also like the product ranges. If I can help at all then please just ask. Regards Kay
"Great value! I'm very glad you stock this supplement as it has really helped my elderly dog. Thank you"
Many thanks for this great review. The Mercola range is very popular with our customers. regards Kay
Karlyn Adams
Verified Buyer
"Amazing. The colloidal silver ear drops arrived within the week & WoW what a difference they've already made after just one use. My cat has stopped shaking her head & itching & my bulldogs white ears & head have returned to perfect balance again. Highly reccomend Healthful Pets & the products. Thankyou"
Many thanks Karlyn for leaving this great review for Colloidal Silver Ear Drops. It is great to hear when products work like this and give relief to your pets ears.
Dee Burton
Verified Buyer
"The telephonist was extremely helpful and my goods were delivered to my home the very next day"
Hi Dee, thank you so much for the lovely review. We are glad you are happy with our service :)
Julia Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and hoping the colloidal Silver is going to help my stray cats weeping eyes"
Hi Julia, thank you for the review, we very much hope the Colloidal Silver works for you! :)
"Fantastic customer service, care and attention to detail and nothing too much trouble - thank you!"
Many thanks for leaving this lovely review. It is very much appreciated. Excellent customer service is very important to us as well as trying to help as best we can. regards Kay
Emma Dallas
Verified Buyer
"The order process was straightforward and I received my order with the timeframe expected. The price was also very competitive! Will be back again in due course."
Thank you so much for your review, Emma, we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)
"Very fast delivery."
Thank you for your lovely review, this is great to hear :)
"Excellent service and good choice of products that are not widely available. Will definitely use again and very pleased to have come across Healthful Pets."
Many thanks for leaving this lovely review and for the great feedback. I am always looking for great new "healthful" products and most aren't widely available. Good service is also very important to us. If I can help at all, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Kay
Lisa Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Jac absolutely loves his treats from Healthful Pets! Having shared some beef hearties with his friend Willow we ordered some extra this time so she could have her own pack! The green and wild toys are also fantastic - Most toys are disembowelled within a few hours whereas these last for ages. Great products and brilliant service - thank you!"
Hi Lisa. Many thanks for this lovely review. This is really appreciated. Glad that Jac is enjoying is toys and that he has enough Beef Hearties for himself!! Regards Kay
Sue Merchant
Verified Reviewer
"Speedy, professional service and web site User Friendly. Products were competitively priced, well packaged and arrived promptly. Thank you."
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your positive feedback :)
"Prompt efficient service"
Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our service :)
"Website was easy to use and had a good selection of products available for what treatment I was looking for. Quick to send out order and received delivery the next day."
Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear that you were happy with our service :)
"Being able to buy stuff for my pooch"
"Order was received very quickly and well wrapped for its journey through the delivery system"
Many thanks for leaving this lovely review. It is nice to receive positive feedback. We certainly aim to pack orders well to make sure that everything arrives in perfect condition as the postal system is rough!. Let me know if I can help at all. Regards Kay
Healthful Pets is rated 4.88 based on 259 reviews