Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Amazing product. My Jack Russel no longer requires to take pain relief medication for his arthritis since he has started taking Green Eggs.
Everything is always top quality and the packaging is always fabulous too....a lot of care is clearly given.
The lady i spoke with was very helpful and my products arrived quickly with an added bonus of free treats for my dog which she loved thank you....great selection of natural products...
Would highly recommend Healthful Pets for service, price and fast delivery of goods purchased.
Great products and great delivery.
A great range of quality products and very fast service
Excellent
Good product for my old dog good price and quick delivery thank ou
Great Service and best joint product around
Great company, quick delivery and good quality products
Order arrived quickly will be around 6 weeks for items to be effective
Excellent products and fast delivery
Great thanks
Happy to have found this company for a source of healthier products for my pets. I wanted a flea repellant not a toxic ‘killer’ and one that didnt stink my house out either. Happy with my geraniol product, so are my girls
I’ve been using a hawthorn supplement(s) from a major international online seller that sounds like ‘Shamazon’. My dog, a 2 year old Flat Coated Retriever was born with a quite a large hole in his heart (ASD) and tires quite quickly after excercise. The previous supplements he was on were expensive, took a long time to be delivered, sometimes being shipped from the States and over time have lost their efficacy. Supporting independent business, who genuinely seem to care about animals and put a lot of care, time and attention into their products like Healthful Pets do is a breath of fresh air in these times when it’s so easy to hit the ‘buy now’ button on faceless organisations. The Hawthorn supplement is amazing, delivered so quickly, value for money but the most important thing for me is I can see a difference in my dog’s health. Yes he still tires after a while but he’s not out of breath walking up a slope like he used to be! He seems to have that extra 10% bit of energy back. Which in a Flat Coat = craziness!
A good product for a doggy and a cat.
Just started our grass eating Labrador on Green Rover, it is an American product, but thankfully I can purchase it through Healthful Pets. I will see if it helps him.
No complaints .. product works well
Ive used Healthful Pets before, excellent service very competitive prices. Will continue to buy from them as I can guarantee quality and service
Excellent prompt service dogs love the Billy No Mates in their food will definitely place more orders in future
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 1,790 reviews