Healthful Pets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"Good very quick service"
"Excellent choice of really good supplements. Very quick service!"
"Fantastic website with loads of products finding just the right one for your special pet is easy, super prices and a very fast delivery time make Healthful Pets FIRST CLASS"
"Smooth transaction. Thank you!"
"My dogs loved them"
"Very pleased with all aspects of this order& company. Ease of use on the website, the product arrived surprisingly within 2 days, securely packaged without too much excess padding! More than pleased with the total experience & I shall recommend this company to friends/family etc. Thank you."
"The dog loves them. I don't about having a calming affect, but he thinks they're delicious. I have to break them up as he's only a small dog but that just makes them last longer. Delivered quickly, no issues."
"It was the best"
"Quick to respond and really helpful. Also - great prices!"
"Order was received quickly and well packaged."
"First time using HP. Great range of products with easy ordering and quick delivery. Will use again."
"Reliable, trustworthy and overall provided a fantastic service. Will shop again here!"
"Quick delivery easy to use website"
"Excellent service and fabulous treats 😊"
"Good product quick delivery"
"Very prompt delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Our dog poppy suffers from dry eyes, she is constantly having eye infections, we have spent £££ on vet bills.I looked on line and found colloidal silver she has only been using it for a few days but there is an improvement, her eyes look bright again we are so pleased, thank you very much hopefully this will end years of suffering."
"Brilliant products at goo prices. I seem to be able to always time my purchase when something is out of stock. I email to ask when it might be back in and I got honest, friendly and helpful information. I was kept up to date so I could order straight away which I really appreciate! Thank you to the brilliant team!"
"Great price and delivery, thank you!"
"Absolutely Brilliant !Every pet owner MUST HAVE!"
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 579 reviews