Healthful Pets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby CourtGadbrook Business CentreNorthwichCheshireCW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"Received order very quickly and well packaged. Thanks"
"Ordered at 4pm and the next day at 11am the product arrived. What more can you ask for. Excellent service would definitely recommend."
"Very promt service. Received items 1 day after ordering. Would recommend using this company."
"Fast delivery .. not used it yet"
"Excellent service. Will certainly buy from company again and would recommend without hesitation"
"Best price and really quick delivery. Would use again."
"I started using Healthful Pets when my previous provider ran out of supplements; a bonus is they are cheaper, too! I order by phone and have found Healthful Pets to be very polite and in particular Kay has been helpful with advice regarding specific health issues of one of my dogs. The products always arrive the next day and are well packaged. Overall, a very good service."
"Without doubt one of the very best online pet product companies. I’ve been buying from them for a while now, and I love browsing their range of high quality, natural products, many simply not available on the high street where I live. Customer service and delivery is consistently reliable, and nothing is too much trouble, should you have any queries. Our dog has skin issues, so we have to be careful what we feed her. Her favourite treats from Healthful Pets are the tripe sticks and venison treats! All products are competitively priced too, which is important. Excellent company to deal with."
"Service very quick and good"
"Very fast efficient service, I needed the product quickly and ordered after 6pm on a Thursday. They offer a courier service, which was well worth the cost as the product arrived, exactly as described and well packaged on the Saturday. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"I ordered Biospotix which arrived the next day so that was impressive. But even more so was informative and useful information - which included advertising on natural flea and tick prevention. I was interested to receive this sort of targeted and useful advertising. I will use this company again. I can’t say if the biospotix works as haven’t applied it yet."
"Fast delivery. The products are amazing but I contacted for advice for my dog with kidney disease and jan researched for me and advised me what to get. What would be the best for my boy. Not a single charge for this service and there was plenty information exchange I thought this was just amazing and even asked could I donate for her time. Not required was happy to help me! First class and will always buy from here for that reason alone"
"Ordered Hempine for one of my 3 dogs who suffers from anxiety. Came within 48hrs. Good explanation on the website regards the product and it’s benefits. Cannot fault the service. Will definitely return for other products."
"Brilliant speedy service can't fault in any way"
"Ordered one day, received the next. How good is that eh?!! Product is first class. Our dog will benefit so much from sea kelp powder. The flyer sent with the order was great. Very topical given the tick season is with us all ready. Couldn't have had a better experience with healthful pets. Thank you"
"Great products and helpful customer service. Clear and easy to use website, reasonable postage charges so will definitely be using again."
"Ordered Wrinkle Balm for my daughters French Bulldog. Very quick delivery, loved the fact the card inside the box said it was from me. Can't say how well the balm works as it was only received today. Would recommend this site."
"Found a paw soother on amazon but found it cheaper here, also the p&p was quicker and cheaper. Absolutely great service"
"Great service prompt reliable and super friendly on initial enquiry will certainly return thanks guys x"
"Great communications, well packaged and fast delivery. Many thanks"
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 478 reviews