Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Great product and service.
Quick despatch, good packaging, no problems
Quick delivery. Products good quality
Very quick delivery
A good repellent
Quick delivery just in time for bonfire night
Good speedy service.
I cannot review the product as yet as I’ve only just started using it but it comes highly recommended and in terms of customer service, promptness of delivery it’s so far very impressive
Excellent service on the whole. My only slight and paranoid niggle is not knowing that a brand I ordered is actually made in China - which I'd have avoided, had I known, purely on the basis of many Chinese companies' toxin record when it comes to pet items – but I’ll hope Heathful Pets has done thorough background checks on these. Fingers crossed...
I could not find the appropriate dosage for my cat
Hi Ana. Many thanks for leaving this review. I have checked your order and will email you separately with some guidance on how to use this product and the reasons why this isn't clear on the product itself. Regards Kay
Nice helpful lady I spoke to on phone. Sold product to me in good faith. Not her fault cat would not eat it. Shame though as my cat is sick with inflammatory bowel disease. I am trying my best with her but I am lucky if she will eat anything.
Fast delivery and competitive prices.
No problems ordering or with delivery. Came just as seen and I got emails to let me know when it had been dispatched :)
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you are happy with our service and delivery times. Best wishes, Lauren.
Received ear drops promptly, however cannot comment on how good they are as only just received.
Thank you for taking the time to review our ear drops! Hope they are working out well for you and your pet. Best wishes, Lauren :)
I find your web site very informative. I am so glad to have found a place where I can buy natural and sympathetic remedies for my dog. He has been unfortunate in that he has had a very bad reaction to vaccinations and it has taken a real effort to bring him back to a comfortable form of life. I/he has been greatly helped by remedies and information that I have found on your list. Thank you
Hi Angela, so happy to hear that our products have helped your pooch recover from those nasty vaccinations. If you ever need any advice, please feel free to email or call the office at any time and ask to speak to Kay. Many thanks for leaving a positive review :)
The service and help I'm getting from Healthful Pets is excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Jeannette.
Product works.
Hi Hannah, thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. Kind regards, Lucy
Product arrived quickly as stated.
Hello Sarah, we are so pleased to hear you're happy with our speedy delivery. Hope to hear from you again! Regards, Lucy
The dog loves them. I don't about having a calming affect, but he thinks they're delicious. I have to break them up as he's only a small dog but that just makes them last longer. Delivered quickly, no issues.
Products as described. Swift delivery.
Thank you for this review. We are so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our products and service. Kind regards, Stephanie
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 880 reviews