Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Good selection of brands with integrity. My order arrived promptly and I will be ordering again soon.
Seem very good but early days. Delivery very good. Bit confused at the point of saying when my dog’s birthday were as one has passed now and nothing was heard.
Very good arrived when they said
Nice easy to use site with great items.
The snout cream has really transformed my frenchies snout! Will definitely purchase again.
Excellent online ordering process and delivery. Desmond the Duck has proved very popular and Riley has played with it daily so her new toy is now in shreds. The antler chew is still going strong.
Products all seem very good and well researched as to their provenance. I cannot comment yet on their effectiveness as it may take a week or so for my dog to show the benefits - fingers crossed!
Delivery was prompt as regards to the product it is to early to say if the calming tablets work, there are some positive signs but she still gets anxious when she is in the car.
My dogs nose is back to normal , in a week.
have ordered few times now and very efficient, thank you
Good quality item and quick delivery. Would have liked more information on sizes.
Many thanks Peter for leaving this review. I will add some more information about sizes on to the product page. Regards Kay
Good website and problem free delivery.
Good website and problem free delivery.
Ordered riaflex from you and after a couple of days we received it. Thanks.
I had great service and received my order in no time at all. As I live in a VAT tax free island I should not have been charged tax. I complained requesting a full refund of tax, but have heard nothing from them, hence only four stars.
Thank you Patricia. Thanks for leaving this lovely review regarding the service you have received. We will get back to you regarding your question of a few days ago. We don't have many orders from VAT free islands, so we are just checking what we need to do. We are only a small business so these procedures aren't automatic on the website. Regards Kay
Package was damage but otherwise everything was ok
came in good time and items as described
Very prompt and good service.
speedy delivery and would definitely recommend and use again.
Easy to order and quick delivery
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 1,566 reviews