Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have not received my order so not that happy.!!!

As far as placing my order on your web site everything went well. That’s the reason for my rating at this point.
Hi Maria. I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your order. Your order left us on Tuesday. This is the first that we have heard about this issue. We have a tracking number on all items we dispatch to help to identify where your parcel was, so if you had made contact with us, we could have checked this out for you. I have just looked at the tracking number now and it looks like Royal Mail have let us down, as your item is still awaiting delivery. Christmas week is always a difficult week, but I would have expected your order to have arrived by now.

We will make contact with you tomorrow to see what we can do to rectify this. Regards Kay
Am sure these bones must be much healthier for my dog’s teeth but he is not sure if he likes them enough to eat more than a mouthful at the moment. I shall persevere however.
It's a bit soon to tell. Certainly no adverse reactions and I increased the dose gradually. I am hoping it is going to help her coat regain its' shine. It is still a bit dull and she still has a "rats tail". However, I am sure time will tell, Ask me again in a few weeks or months
Hi Veronica. Many thanks for the review. Yes it may still be early days as it has just been a few weeks. So feel free to get back in touch if you don't feel the product is helping and we can discuss other options. Regards Kay
Great toys & quick delivery. Have given you a 3 star review for the incredible waste of packaging. Box could have been half the size, no need at all for the bubble wrap or polystyrene pieces!!!!! Your toys are advertised as being natural- what on earth was all the plastic packaging about!!!!!!!!!
Hi Myra. Many thanks for your review and will take your comments. I am disappointed that you felt the packaging was over top. I will just share a few things about how we package our items.

We keep many sizes of boxes but unfortunately sometimes there isn't a perfect box to fit every product although we do put things in the smallest boxes possible. The bubble wrap is recyclable (the green) and sometimes we do recycle packaging that comes to us. The pieces of "peanuts" are biodegradable as they are made of starch. We are also trialling some recyclable tape as well. We do add additional packaging as we find that the boxes have to withstand the rigours of both Royal Mail and Couriers where boxes can be at the bottom of cages and are easily squashed and damaged. Boxes can also get left outside and can become damp quickly especially in winter. So as toys are often given as presents they need to arrive in tip top condition as the cardboard hang tags can easily get damaged.

We will however continue to learn and improve thanks to the feedback that we receive and hope you wont look too negatively on us. Regards Kay
It only arrived this morning so I haven't used it BUT it says the dosage is 1/2 scoop or 1/2 g - would be helpful if it had come with a handy scoop so I wouldn't have to troll the internet trying to find out how to measure 1/2 g :(
Hi Katie. Any issues like this please contact us direct as we will do our best to resolve them. All the Mercola products come with different sized scoops. That said, have you checked throughout the tub as often the scoop moves to the bottom during transport. If not then please let me know and we will get a scoop sent out to you. Kay. kay@healthfulpets.co.uk or 01565 740777.
Very happy so far, I have only just started using it.
Thank you Susan. I hope the product works. If I can help in any way, then just ask. Regards Kay
The order was processed promptly on Friday 23rd March and arrived 26th March, however, I had to return as the package had unfortunately been damaged in transit.
Hi Andrew. We have since spoken. I am really sorry that your package arrived damaged in transit. We do pack all our products very carefully as we know what a battering they they can be subject to in the post. But we are especially careful with any liquids or bottles. From time to time the liquids can unfortunately leak. We have dispatched another one straight away, which hopefully will arrive in perfect condition. If I can help further then please contact me on 01565 740777. Once again we can only apologise for this happening. regards Kay
The items I ordered were despatched quickly. But they were eco-friendly dog toys in 2 separate large plastic bags. What was the point in ordering environmentally friendly items & then ruining it with the packing. :(
I am very conscious of this and I am looking into recyclable bags to be used when I send toys out. I do recycle boxes that I get deliveries in as well as their packaging and some of the boxes are shredded to be used to make "fill". All unwanted boxes and paper are also recycled. That said I also want gift items to arrive in good condition as the postal process can be very tough, especially as many orders contain liquids and powders which can be broken en-route. I will heed this feedback and prioritise the sourcing of a better replacement. Many thanks for your review. Regards Kay
Easy ordering and very quick delivery however, product details where not entirely accurate hence only 3 stars. Dr Mercola's probiotics new packaging has reduced its bacteria content but not the weight and you now have to give twice as much to achieve the same benefits. Now only 15 servings as opposed to the previous 30. Clever marketing!
Hi Ion. Thank you for the feedback on our quick delivery, we know that customers find quick delivery important. Thank you for also pointing out regarding the product description; this has now been updated and must have got missed when the packaging changed earlier this year.

Customer was contacted privately to discuss this issue as we take all feedback very seriously.
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 1,219 reviews