Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am very disappointed with your service. I ordered an urgent medication from you. You have written my incomplete address and I have not received the shipment. I can't contact the Italian courier you have chosen. You were wrong. I paid and I don't have the product. What do you answer me? after your reply I will tell you if your service is able to solve problems or just cause them.
Hi Milani I am sorry to hear this and will make contact with you to sort this out as this is the first that we are aware of the problem.

We are available on the phone, via web chat and also email for customers to contact us to sort issues like this out. So it is always very disappointing when a review like this is the first we hear of a problem. We aim to give good service and want customers to be happy. We have direct access to the couriers that we use. In this instance DPD.

All orders come through to our stock system and the labels for each order. These labels are printed off with the address information as supplied by the customer. There is no manual intervention by us. If we think an address may be wrong then we will contact the customer to check. As you are in Italy we have no real way of knowing if an address is incorrect as we don't have that local knowledge.

As confirmed we will be in contact to see where your parcel is. Regards Kay
I haven't recieved order yet emailed with no reply
Hi Shirley. I am sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived yet. I shall email you separately with the tracking information for your order and guidance as to when your order should arrive. If it doesn't then please get back in touch with us and we will sort it out.

The reason why we were unable to answer your email yesterday was because you only sent it yesterday, which was Good Friday, a Bank Holiday, when we were not working. So I am disappointed that you didn't give us chance to respond before leaving this review.

The reason for the delay in you getting your order is because of the unique situation that we find ourselves in.

We are working at weekends to make sure orders are going out on time. But deliveries can be slower with Royal Mail as they face high volumes as people are unable to go to the shops and are shopping on-line; combined with Royal Mail who are in many parts of the country are operating a reduced service; given the high sickness levels and the operational issues they face.

Hopefully your order will be with you after the Bank Holiday weekend.

Regards Kay
I ordered a get well soon gift, it never arrived. I’m extremely dissatisfied.
Hi there. I am very sorry to hear this and this is such a shame that this review is the first I have heard about this. What a shame you didn't make contact with us as we could have checked the tracking. Your order left us on 17th September, the same day as the order was put through. Delivery was attempted on the 18th September but none was home. As of 8th October the parcel is being returned to us as it has exceeded its time being held by Royal Mail as it was not collected. I will contact you direct to discuss this and agree what we do next. Once again, very sorry to hear this. Regards Kay
4 days now and still NO goods
Hi Frederick. I am sorry to hear that your goods have not arrived. I have just taken a call from you on a Saturday and said that I would look into this for you as we take this sort of issue very seriously. As this was a Saturday afternoon I wasn't at my computer, so was unable to check this out immediately but said I would get back to you either later today or Sunday. I am disappointed that you were not able to wait for me to look into this query before leaving this negative review. I have now done this and will make contact with you. Regards Kay
Haven't received my product yet. Where the h....ll is it??? So can't write a review.
Hi Margaret I am sorry you have not received your product which was dispatched on Monday. Andrea will be calling you to check we have the correct delivery address for you and discuss this with you. This review was the first time we knew there was an issue.

Royal Mail 48 is normally very good and can take 1-2 days. However it can in certain circumstances take longer and Royal Mail themselves state 2- 4 days which would be tomorrow.

We take customer service very seriously and we want to ensure all customers get their orders in a timely manner.
As of 12 noon on 5 June, I've still not received my 24 hour delivery order
I am very sorry to hear this. We aim to despatch on the same day all orders received by 3.30. Most of our ours are sent via Royal Mail. RM 24 aims to deliver within 24 hours but this can take longer. If you can please contact me then I can investigate this. Our number is: 01565 740777.

Thank you. The Healthful Pets Team