Healthful Pets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"Haven't received my product yet. Where the h....ll is it??? So can't write a review."
Hi Margaret I am sorry you have not received your product which was dispatched on Monday. Andrea will be calling you to check we have the correct delivery address for you and discuss this with you. This review was the first time we knew there was an issue.

Royal Mail 48 is normally very good and can take 1-2 days. However it can in certain circumstances take longer and Royal Mail themselves state 2- 4 days which would be tomorrow.

We take customer service very seriously and we want to ensure all customers get their orders in a timely manner.
"As of 12 noon on 5 June, I've still not received my 24 hour delivery order"
I am very sorry to hear this. We aim to despatch on the same day all orders received by 3.30. Most of our ours are sent via Royal Mail. RM 24 aims to deliver within 24 hours but this can take longer. If you can please contact me then I can investigate this. Our number is: 01565 740777.

Thank you. The Healthful Pets Team