Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Click Here

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"I ordered a get well soon gift, it never arrived. I’m extremely dissatisfied."
Hi there. I am very sorry to hear this and this is such a shame that this review is the first I have heard about this. What a shame you didn't make contact with us as we could have checked the tracking. Your order left us on 17th September, the same day as the order was put through. Delivery was attempted on the 18th September but none was home. As of 8th October the parcel is being returned to us as it has exceeded its time being held by Royal Mail as it was not collected. I will contact you direct to discuss this and agree what we do next. Once again, very sorry to hear this. Regards Kay
"4 days now and still NO goods"
Hi Frederick. I am sorry to hear that your goods have not arrived. I have just taken a call from you on a Saturday and said that I would look into this for you as we take this sort of issue very seriously. As this was a Saturday afternoon I wasn't at my computer, so was unable to check this out immediately but said I would get back to you either later today or Sunday. I am disappointed that you were not able to wait for me to look into this query before leaving this negative review. I have now done this and will make contact with you. Regards Kay
"Haven't received my product yet. Where the h....ll is it??? So can't write a review."
Hi Margaret I am sorry you have not received your product which was dispatched on Monday. Andrea will be calling you to check we have the correct delivery address for you and discuss this with you. This review was the first time we knew there was an issue.

Royal Mail 48 is normally very good and can take 1-2 days. However it can in certain circumstances take longer and Royal Mail themselves state 2- 4 days which would be tomorrow.

We take customer service very seriously and we want to ensure all customers get their orders in a timely manner.
"As of 12 noon on 5 June, I've still not received my 24 hour delivery order"
I am very sorry to hear this. We aim to despatch on the same day all orders received by 3.30. Most of our ours are sent via Royal Mail. RM 24 aims to deliver within 24 hours but this can take longer. If you can please contact me then I can investigate this. Our number is: 01565 740777.

Thank you. The Healthful Pets Team