Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We have not yet received our order. Cannot comment on any of the below questions.
Hi Ian, I am sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived yet. I will email you separately with the tracking information for your order and guidance as to when your order should arrive. If it doesn't then please get back in touch with us and we will sort it out.

It is a shame that this is the first to hear about this. You are able to make contact with us via Zen Desk on the website, email or our phone line which is generally answered out of hours as well.

The reason for the delay in you getting your order is because of the unique situation that we find ourselves in. Deliveries with Royal Mail are slower, especially second class post. Royal Mail are facing very high volumes as people are unable to go to the shops and are shopping on-line; combined with, in many parts of the country operating a reduced service; given self-isolation and the operational issues they face at the depots. Hopefully your order will be with you after the Bank Holiday weekend. Regards Kay
I have yet to receive my goods!
Hi Helen. I am really sorry to hear this. Your order left us on Wednesday, first class which more often than not will arrive the next day. Royal Mail states that most orders will arrive in 3 days but some can take longer. On our website we do state, first class is "typically" 1-3 days. You emailed me on Saturday morning (three days after your order left us) to inform me of this and I emailed you back with an up date after checking the tracking, asking you to contact me on Monday if the order had still not arrived. I take the non-arrival of orders very seriously. It is also disapointing that you felt you had to leave such a review when you had raised this with me and we were in dialogue. Regards Kay
Unfortunatly it didnt make any difference to my dogs flea situation, maybe it works better as a preventative before the flea season starts?
I ordered on a Friday for 1-3 day Royal Mail delivery, it arrived the following Thursday.
I am sorry to hear your parcel took longer that expected. As your order was placed at 4.30 on Friday it did unfortunately miss the cut off for that day as the post is generally processed at 4 pm each day and earlier for courier deliveries. Your item was therefore dispatched on Monday. With Black Friday weekend this would have slowed the post services down as Royal Mail first class is typically 1-2 days, but on occasions can be slower. So unfortunately you received your item after 3 days. I can only apologise for this.
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 1,219 reviews