Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
My friend was very pleased with her Easter Boquet..
The flowers (I am told) arrived in perfect condition and were beautiful. The only thing that stopped me giving five stars is that they arrived two days later than I'd asked for, but that was probably down to the postal system. It wasn't a major issue, but might have been if it had meant being late for a birthday or anniversary.
The flowers were beautiful but disappointing that it was 1 day late. It was supposed to be a surprise for the special day but somehow it dampened it.
These were to celebrate a retirement arrived on time and beautiful thank you again keep dropping hints to hubby to buy me some may have to treat myself.
Easy to use hope flowers are nice when arrive cheers!
Website easy to use, flowers look lovely; hope my Mum likes them! Fast delivery despite Bank Holiday. Thank you! Ps. Had problems with the app so had to use website in the end, not sure why.
Beautiful flowers
Selected from a review of top uk florists. Haute sat at top of the list and even though I visited other recommended florists websites I returned to Haute Florist often, eventually making it my choice for purchase. Liked the clarity of website on first glance, clean and crisp, the option for same day delivery or at least next day. Found website tricky at first, kept locking me out, no prompt to return to original order, subsequently I was making another order everytime I resumed what I thought was my original order.
Thank goodness, with help of the chat assistant, MInnie, I managed to correct my order from 4 orders to the single order.
Delivered on time and good quality
I didn't see the flowers on their arrival to their destination, but was told by the recipient they were lovely.
I ordered them approx 10days beforehand and was worried that they wouldn't get there on the exact date, but everything went according to plan, so would definitely use them again.
The selection of flowers was really excellent, however, I was disappointed with the quantity especially as I had order a large bouquet. I can only imagine the small is very small. I apologise but maybe as a typical Yorkshireman I was expecting too much and not up to speed with prices around the country.
I ordered the Purity flowers and took advantage of my £7 discount. The flowers were very fresh, well packaged and arrived on the date specified (yesterday). However, The white Roses are beginning to droop a little due to the change in climate and heat in our home. I would order again from Haute, but feel some Supermarkets also offer more competitively priced, good quality flowers.
The delivery was nearly a disaster as I found out 20 minutes before it was due that I had used the wrong address!! But managed to change it at the last minute and flowers were delivered next day in good condition. Thank you and well done, Haute Flowers!
The flowers arrived on time & my daughter said they were lovely
Good service, haven’t seen the flowers yet
Although the truffles did not arrive the flowers were wonderful. Customer services were very good - money returned for the truffles and compensated with a £15 voucher. Will definitely use again.
People got the gift so all good
Lovely flowers, delivered as requested, updated regularly on delivery .
Maybee expected the bunch to be bigger for price, but lovely nonetheless.only delivered yesterday so don’t yet know how well they will last
The flowers were great, quick delivery, great packaging and excellent condition. Only issue was it was the wrong order! However an email later I had the promise of my correct order. Quality service.
One branch of the Aloe Vera was cut 2/3. doesnt look good with the overall. In general good delivery considering I order it in the last minute and arrived next day. Thank you!
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,798 reviews