Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group (together with WaterButtsDirect, The Wormery and Guttermate to name a few)

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury Way
HItchin
SG4 0TP

Tell us how Original Organics made you happy
good stuff will buy again
I was pleased to receive packs of green cone accelerator from Original Organics promptly and as required. But I was concerned at the packaging of the box in which they arrived - the filler material in the cardboard box appears to be polystyrene which is not compostable. This rather undermines the ethos of your work and produce and I would like to know how to dispose of it. Otherwise I would rate the company at 5/5.
Hi Anna,

Could you possible send your order number over to cs@gm8group.com and we can look into this.
If we sent polystyrene effect 'wotsit' looking filling, this is completely compostable and made from cornstarch.

Please see this Instagram post for clarification https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-2j7mlK5j/

Ciara
Good product, decent service.
Hi Peregrine,
Thank you so much for your positive review

Naomi
i haven't purchased anything but am very interested in seeing nvreading about all the products. thank you Nx
Hi Nicole,

Let us know what you would be interested in and I'm sure we can turn those 3 stars in 5!

Naomi
the item arrived on time was well packages and was just what I was looking for. I found it was made from strong materials and will last for years
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review, it's always lovely to see our hard work pay off!

Naomi
The ordering process on line was very straight forward. After ordering I knew exactly what was happening re delivery. Item came on time & in excellent condition. Very happy.
Good delivery, good product, got happy little worms now!
Good products, well described online. Pricy blanket shipping charge for small, light items, but finding items that are actually in stock is worth it.
The water butt is fine but it was not made clear that it also needs a stand and diverter (?) which I will now have to order separately. Also PLEASE stop using DPD for deliveries. It was impossible to change my delivery address and in the end it had to be delivered next door!
Hi Hilary, thank you for your review. We do state clearly on the website that the stand is not included with the waterbutt and that it can be purchased on the website separately.

The issue with DPD is because you had a note set up in your DPD account which would divert any order you place to an alternative address. Unfortunately as stated on the phone, this was something only you could change with DPD and is not an issue other customers would experience.

As for your order, I'm glad we eventually found a workaround and that you were able to receive your waterbutt from us.

I must also thank you for your order and please be assured, we aim for 100% satisfaction with all customers :)
Great product, easy to assemble. Really appreciated having the book and the starter pack to get going. Worms seem pretty happy, as far as I can tell!
Hi,

Thank you for your positive review. Be sure to tag us in any social media updates you may post, we love to see our Wormeries at work!

Naomi
Down at the bottom of the garden, Amongst the birds and the bees There live a lot of little people They're called the Poddington Peas!
Hi!
Thank you for the 5 star review, did you know that:
Theres Creep-Pea, BlackEyed-Pea and Dump-Pea
Keep it a secret now please.
Theres Zip-Pea, Hap-Pea and theres Sweet-Pea
And all the Poddington Peas!
The Poddington Peas!
I ordered a junior wormery for my husband. Its a good size at a good price and I thought it would be perfect to start him off on a new hobby. Unfortunately when we went to set it up it was missing a vital component..a hole! I contact Customer Services and they responded by return. We received a replacement within 48 hours. No fuss, no question, just good customer service. The wormery was easy to set up. We involved the kids who loved joining in. The instructions are clear and concise. It is currently sitting in a corner of the kitchen until danger of frost has passed and it doesn't take up much room. It just looks like a kitchen bin. Makes a lovely, unusual gift for the hard-to-buy-for.
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We shall pass your kind words on to our customer service department, it's always lovely to hear.

Feel free to tag us on any social media posts that you may post of your Wormery, we love to see updates from our customers :)

Naomi
I ordered their 250g pack of worms x2. At 250g, you would expect much more than 15 small~med worms in either pack. Obviously not weighed in on actual product. Will not be buying again, such a misleading and scammy tactic to sell worthless soil.
Hi, many thanks for your order.

Apologies for what you have experienced but please let us explain. As the worms are living creatures, they do require to be transported in the soil to survive the shipping from our warehouse to your address.

We do ensure our website and listings mention that the 250g weight is for the soil and the worms combined but apologies if there has been some confusion.

Thanks,
Original Organics,
Whilst it is too early to comment on the effectiveness of the wormery I can happily give the ordering process and customer service 5 stars.
Small order but kept informed all stages about delivery. Arrived well packed but not excessively so in time indicated. Product (Water Butt additive) has made noticeable difference. Good experience, will certainly use again.
Easy to order, really good, fast service and delivery. Great products, we ordered 2 bokashi bins to start with and just got another one. Would recommend
I have had to return my product , that was an unwanted wormery. It is a heavy item but I am very disappointed that original organic are charging me over £15 for transport to return the wormery I won’t be using this company again as I think this is an excessive return charge .
Hi Catherine,

Apologies to hear what's happened.

Please understand that is a return shipping fee that our courier sets and we do not profit on the return of the product.

When a customer returns a product, we actually lose money due to admin and restocking costs but we will of course cover this to try and keep our customers as happy as possible :)

If you need any additional help or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Original Organics,
The service was excellent, we were sent slightly out of date instructions but the help desk soon sorted it out. Very good quality let’s hope it performs as well as it looks! Many thanks
Brilliant service and the product was exactly what I wanted !
Very Good though a little pricey
Original Organics is rated 4.07 based on 629 reviews