Gutter Mate Ltd Reviews

291 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

54 Wilbury Way

How would you rate Gutter Mate Ltd?

Verified Buyer

Goods never received. Took weeks & weeks to respond. Issue still outstanding after 3 months. Absolutely useless. Save your time & money and go elsewhere.
Anne-Marie
Verified Reviewer

I ordered an item a month ago, and that same afternoon emailed to cancel. I received no acknowledgement of this cancellation, despite sending several emails requesting this. The product was not delivered, but I was still charged for it.

To date, no-one has been in touch with me. This is very poor customer service and I still require a refund.
Verified Buyer

The product is good although the colour is nothing like the photo. Delivery was late. I had to chase. I've asked for a copy of the invoice multiple times and still waiting.
Unverified Reviewer

Still waiting and no communication from seller that goes under several names. AVOID
Jim Edwards
Verified Buyer

i received a tap fitting with a barrel shaped water but The tap is a poor match with that particular butt. I wrote to you to suggest an alternative tap would be more suitable. an email requesting photos was requested and replied to. Since then. No further response.

Absolutely shit customer service
Ian Lockyer
Verified Buyer

These oak effect barrel water butts look great in our back garden . They are well made and realistic ,if something like these water butts wasn't available we probably wouldn't have bothered
Joseph Trueman
Verified Buyer

It is very good produch it wqs all ok to fit got two buts it is fine
John Willmott
Verified Reviewer

Horrible order delay. Been waiting 9 weeks, still no order delivery. Bad communications. Never answer the phone on UK or Ireland numbers. Slow to none email responses, that do not answer the question, refering to a product I did not order. Frustrated as the product looks great. Why is it complicated?
Gregory Bond
Verified Buyer

Good product (a wormery) and responded well to a query when we rang them, though there had been a delay in sending the worms we needed originally
Michael Bailey
Verified Buyer

Had no communication about any products being out of stock but it took 2 weeks before I received my items. Had an email 3 days after ordering to say they'd been dispatched but nothing turned up for over a week. Sent an email asking what's going on and had no reply.
Robert Phillips
Verified Buyer

Heavy rain filled tank shortly after it was installed.
Suzanne Dickinson

Great prompt service
Rob Bonam
Verified Buyer

Slow delivery, poor communication. Goods were fine though.
Patrick Egan
Verified Buyer

So I got an email from Guttermate asking me to write a review. Apparently I bought something from them. Shame they didn't mention what it was that I bought. I buy lots of stuff. Doesn't suggest very smart people.
Verified Buyer

Good prompt service and quality product.

Julian Bowyer
Verified Buyer

The postage is too expensive and I don't have the part I wanted and I would like to return it free of charge.
Mrs Long
Verified Buyer

The product I ordered arrived within the expected timeframe. It was appropriately packaged and was entirely as expected. The instructions for installation were clear - and thanks to the weather the water butt was full to capacity less than 24hrs after installation.
Robert Goldthorpe
Verified Buyer

Wrote to you 20 days ago and I am still waiting for a response of my email?
Barbara J Tatum
Verified Buyer

THE WATER BUT IS VERY GOOD, IT LOOKS NICE AND BEING SLENDER FITTED SNUGLY INTO A RESTRICTED SPACE. SHAME ABOUT THE PLASTIC BUNGS SUPPLIED FOR EACH SIDE THOUGH AS THEY BOTH SPLIT, CAUSING THEM BOTH TO LEAK. MY HUSBAND REPLACED THEM WITH MORE SUBSTANTIAL BRASS SEALS.

THE TELEPHONE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT.

Graham Ball