Gutter Mate Ltd Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Gutter Mate Ltd

54 Wilbury Way

How would you rate Gutter Mate Ltd?

Verified Buyer

I am happy with the product. It seems to be good quality. When I purchased online pop-ups kept disturbing the purchase and it took a long time to confirm the pruchase. My debit card details went onto one of the pop-up sites and the debit card was hacked as a result. The purchase was confirmed via email but I was not informed that it would take longer to supply the item as it was posted from the manufacturer directly. I rang your helpdesk and the ladies were very friendly and explained things. This was a very good experience. I can't fit the item as yet, as the hose supplied is too short and the hoses you offer online are still a little to short for my purpose. I find it difficult to get a right size hose local. I would like to order another one or two products, but the online purchase is not trustable. I will wait until I get the one I have working and I am thinking of ringing the helpdesk direct to order.
Verified Buyer

While the product itself is of good quality & functioning well; the customer service via email is absymal.
None of my emails were answered at all. I had to phone Gutter Mate to chase for any sort of answer (non-delivery of product & no reason given) a couple of times. On the phone the staff were friendly, helpful and accurate.
But really, emails should be responded to in the same manner, not ignored completely.
In summary - good products; ropey customer service.
Verified Buyer

couldn't be bothered to communicate when item was out of stock, no delivery date and ignored email to cancel purchase. wouldn't shop here again if my life depended on it!!!!
Verified Buyer

It fits and does the job perfectly
Verified Buyer

The company are slow to respond if the item isn't in stock. The website didn't flag up an issue and it was only when I rang up because the worm farm was taking ages to arrive that I was told they had sold out in the colour I had ordered. If I hadn't rung I might still be waiting. In the event I asked about other choices and chose a bright yellow one of the two colours remaining, again I had to ask about this option. Happy with the item now it's here.
Verified Buyer

Good product which looks great, delivered quickly.
Viv Laing
Verified Buyer

Ordered product and then wondered why I hadn't received it. Several emails later was informed the colour I wanted was out of stock although this information wasn't on the website. Requested an alternate colour and several emails later was told it would be dispatched. Roughly one month from original order. Admin not up to scratch sorry. Product also could do with modifications.
John McColl
Verified Buyer

The stand kit that you sent me with my water butt did not have the top clips to keep it together. I emailed you to ask you to send them to me but have not had the courtesy of a reply. I would be grateful if you could respond quickly as a result of this review. John McColl Field House, Middle Woodford, Salisbury, Wilts, SP4 6NW.

Thank you.
Peter Marquiss
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly. easy to install
John Alan Harrison
Verified Buyer

Got my new Guttermate finally fixed on Monday this week in view of the weather forecast over the weekend. It hasn't stopped raining since, and the new 600 litre tank was filled overnight. Moss out of the gutter was caught in the filter, so well done. Thank you.
Mahadeva Amaranath
Verified Buyer

Very efficient way to save water and divert to water butt
Leonie Connellan
Verified Buyer

It took over a month for my order to arrive, with almost no communication, explanation, response or apology from the sellers end. It took the threat of getting a refund through VISA for anything to be done. Possibly the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I will never purchase anything from you or your Irish supplier again.
I J Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Item not in stock but no communication. Waited weeks and after some emails finally had a response. Not good enough.
Verified Buyer

The tap has been improved from the earlier design.
Verified Buyer

A very good website. The water butt was delivered within a few days. Well packed and absolutely no problems.
Tobi Megchild
Verified Buyer

Straightforward to assemble, immediately easy enough to use, perfect!
Verified Buyer

After contacting them about non delivery of item from 3rd party, it arrived very promptly.
Verified Buyer

Last year I ordered a product that was not delivered.
This year I ordered a product that was delivered with a broken lid. I contacted the company to replace the lid but received no reply and no lid.
Anne Keddie
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my water butt. Looks very classy and fits it well in my garden. Excellent service too.
Mike Williamson
Verified Buyer

It was most likely not your fault but I ordered a "Tiger Wormery" from Organics and it did not arrive. You took payment from my account immediately but I got no explanation. After almost 3 months, I received 2 wormeries. Organics did not explain that they had sub-contracted the order to you, and I heard nothing.
Gutter Mate Ltd is rated 3.92 based on 315 reviews