Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group (together with WaterButtsDirect, The Wormery and Guttermate to name a few)

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury Way
HItchin
SG4 0TP

Tell us how Original Organics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Original Organics 5 star review on 13th April 2020
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
More Photos & Videos
Some really good items on the site but was very disappointed that my 'original wormery' arrived with no draining tray, although it did say in the small print, you cannot use the wormery without the tray so I don't see how it can be sold separately.. A bit like buying a vacuum cleaner without the pipe and tools.... I therefore had to pay 2 x £5.99 delivery, not ideal at all!!
Hi,

We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your order. We will be reviewing this product listing and acting accordingly to ensure everything is as clear as possible for future customers.

As an apology for the misunderstanding, if you'd like to contact us - we will be more than happy to refund your second delivery charge :)

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Clear instructions. Order arrived ok even with current COVID 19 challenges
Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - the last few months have been challenging but we've put the right procedures in place to ensure we keep our customers happy and satisfied :)

Original Organics,
The order for Hedgehog Gutter Brushes was fulfilled correctly and in good time .
Hi,

Thanks for your order and for your positive feedback :)

If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original Organics,
I ordered 2 Fuchsia trees through the GoGroopie web site. After 11 days I had not received my order confirmation or a delivery date so tried (unsuccessfully) to contact them. Two days later I received a parcel that looked like it had been used as a football. When I opened it I found the remains of the 2 trees. Both pots had been smashed and all the flowers had fallen off the trees. The compost was bone dry and the plants had wilted and were loosing their leaves. I am now left with two sticks that do not look like they will recover. While I appreciate that deliveries are taking longer at the moment, it is still very disappointing to receive plants in such poor condition, which is why I will not be ordering any more.
Hi,

I'm afraid it looks like you're getting us mixed up with another company as we haven't sold any Fuchsia Trees to you.

The product you ordered from us was a 110L Greenhouse Water Butts which we hope arrived to your door in great condition.

Please let us know if we can help any further and if it turns out you have left the feedback on the wrong company, please review it :)

Thanks,
Original Organics,
I placed an order; paid my money; received an acknowledgement; received the goods - which were exactly as ordered.
Hi,

Thanks for your order and for your feedback.

We see you issued us 3 stars so if there's anything we can do to help turn this into 5 stars - please do not hesitate to let us know :)

Original Organics,
Brilliant hotbin. Does what it says and has been invaluable with no waste collections for weeks. Easy assembly, actually hot and steaming with organic fertiliser in 2 weeks from leachate!
Hi Louise,

Thank you for your feedback - great to hear you're getting on well with your new hotbin. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us :)

Thanks,
Original Organics,
I think the parsley kit should include compost. There was a lot of polystyrene peanut packaging 'protecting' a big, flexible, plastic trug. It seemed unnecessary and it's not widely recycled.
Hi,

Thanks for offering your feedback and apologies you're not 100% satisfied. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding including compost with the product to the rest of the team and act accordingly :) Apologies to hear you feel the packaging is excessive, we of course have a focus of 100% customer satisfaction so package products accordingly to ensure they arrive to the customer without damage. We are always looking to decrease the amount of packaging used to help the environment so will look into this further. Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards
Original Organics,
I ordered 4 rectangular butts which were to be Daisy-chained together and replace 4 Graf water butts 12 years old whose tie-bars had rusted away. The bulged a water overflowed in the wrong places.
Delivery took slightly over a week and 3 packages were damaged. It turned out that 2 butt stands could not be used. I reported and these were replaced quickly 4 days later.
When I started assembling it turned out that one butt had a crack which opened when filled with water. Another butt started cracking where i drilled hole for tap and lost all its water overnight, A third started two cracks around the butt connector hole. The old butts had no cracks after 12 years1 I think that material must be sub-standard.
I have requested a refund for whole order and await a reply as only 1 butt is usable and for how long is unknown.
Hi, I apologise to hear the issues you've encountered.

I've just checked your order and can see we've already sent out a couple of parts to replace those that unfortunately arrived broken.

If there is further issues, please contact us and we'll get this looked into immediately.

Original Organics,
I ordered some worms and coir mats to re-start my wormery. I was very pleased with the communication about my order and delivery.

I would recommend Origianl Organics to others.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review and for shopping us. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy your wormery over the summer:)

Original Organics,
Used their composing liquid for many years and found it indispensable at providing excellent compost,
Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much for your positive review and for shopping us. We appreciate it and we hope your flowers love the excellent compost over the summer months :)

Original Organics,
I bought a coir mat for use in a wormery. It is good quality and fits the space perfectly so is ideal for the intended purpose. This was supplied in quick time and I am therefore happy to recommend Original Organics.
I found the people that i dealt with extremely helpful and they are very customer service focused. I am happy with the product that i bought and they went extra mile to help me during the pandemic. Thank you and i will place order again.
I must apologise from this company and the two people that so prompty responded to me at the beginning of pandemic and they were extremely helpful and professional. You are correct my order did get to me promptly and did not get lost in the post and it got to me promptly. I will use this company again and again. Please accept my apologies, as i mixed up your company with a different one. I bought a recycling bin and it is excellent and you were so helpful over the phone. Thank you
nice product a little expensive but very good
Fast delivery, good product and very good customer service. Enjoying our wormery
Only recently started using my 400L Hot composter, so no feedback yet,but I'm impressed with the sturdy construction and overall appearance,delivery etc.Very happy so far
Good quality horticultural 30gsm fleece. Nicely packaged. Easy manageable size 5 x 2m. Has protected my plants from some very frosty mornings this Spring and I should easily get another season out of them.
Very impressed with the quality of the seeds. Was informed of when my items would be dispatched and a complimentary batch of sage seeds. Would recommend this company.
Goods ordered. Goods arrived as advertised at the time stated. What more do you want?
Happy with my worm starter pack, they are settling in nicely!
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review and for shopping us.

Excellent news to hear the worms are setting in well in their new home :)

Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 729 reviews