Original Organics Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Original Organics

About Original Organics: Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group (together with WaterButtsDirect, The Wormery and Guttermate to name a few)

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury Way
HItchin
SG4 0TP

Tell us how Original Organics made you happy

Peter Pusey
"Watched the on line video easy to install. Captures more water going down the pipe than the diverter which came with the water butt from B&Q and after one good night of rain my 300litre butt was full of clean water."
David Amphlett
"What I ordered and what I received, were as stated, very happy with products."
Richard Sheldrake
"Items arrived after a delay as one item was not in stock. Erected water butt which I later discovered was sent with wrong base i.e. too small in diameter. Butt fell off base when filling up and split. Phoned customer service , sent photos but after two weeks still no response."
"Took a while for delivery and poor communication on progress of delivery. When delivered the 300 litre water butt was well packaged and in excellent condition to put together. However, it only has one support strut in it so butt has buckled slightly, now it is full of water, so tap is angled inwards making it hard to use. Tap also of poor quality construction has it twists in its body has you try and use it. For the money it has not lived up to expectations and I will wait and see if it lasts under the pressure of being full. Will not purchase this again from this company."
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that. This one of our most popular water butts and this is the first occasion we have been informed about this issue. We will look into what we can do to resolve this issue for you. We hope to source a tap which is angled away from the water butt, which will make sure that it does not angle inwards. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible to provide a solution.

Kind regards,
Original Organics
"First rate service. Cost of shipping was a bit expensive and half the cost of the products which are excellent."
"Service was prompt and information clear and helpful."
"I absolutely love Green Earth Organics. We opted for the plastic free seasonal Irish Veg box. Apart from knowing that we are getting to eat organically grown Irish vegetables at a fair price, it has really pushed us into trying new ways to cook vegetables as we have to work with what the box gives us! Over the last month we have had Turnip curry, turnip dauphinois, spiced shepherds pie with a turmeric and chili mashed parsnip topping, pickled beetroot and anchovies and chestnut mushroom risotto."
"I ordered worms they came alive. I ordered a water butt it arrived and was a water butt. Both came within the promised timeframe. I got want I paid for. Would use this company again."
"we ordered, they delivered, everything was ok, nothing went wrong"
"Good product and fast delivery."
"Delivery & product were excellent. But the packaging was polystyrene chips which my Council doesn't recycle. I am sure you could come up with environmentally friendly packaging."
"Guttermate Rain water harvester. Works well. Had to fit a bit of foam (a foam and green kitchen scourer) in the bottom of the fall pipe outlet shoe to get rid of the dripping noise that didn't occur prior to fitting the rain harvester. Puzzled by the similar but different Sankey Guttermate harvester that comes up when u do a Google search. Not sure what the difference is."
"Our wormery arrived as promised, very efficient service, and was exactly as advertised. Found dealing with this company from website to delivery was really easy and was delighted with the product that arrived. Thumbs up!"
"I only needed a new water butt as the original had been damaged. I mistakenly ordered the wrong butt, diverter pack and stand. The order was changed without question, the correct butt identified with a photo. The new order delivered in a couple of days. Paul is also arranging to credit the difference. Best customer service in ages!"
"Ordering from the website was no problem, and the delivery was good and well packaged, however I was quite annoyed at having to pay a ‘standard’ fee for postage which was expensive at nearly £6. Buying £10 of worms is bad enough, but the postage for a Jiffy bag and 2nd class postage was very expensive."
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our delivery price. We have a flat £5.99 delivery to make it easier for customers which means even if you ordered one of our largest water butts, you’d still only be paying a £5.99 delivery charge. With regards to the worms, we are one of the cheapest on the market even with the delivery charge included as some of our competitors charge up to £24.99 excluding delivery.

We hope you enjoy the product and good luck with your wormery.

Kind regards,
Original Organics
"I ordered two bags of tiger worms which arrived in good time and in excellent condition."
"Very happy with my purchase, it was just as advertised and was delivered very promptly"
"I purchased 2 X packs of Nemaslug not realising that there was such a short shelf life on them. The plan was to use the second pack after 6weeks when the first application ceased to be effective. I have had to give away the second pack as it expires in 24days time. A very expensive purchase. I hope my pack works. I wish it had been explained very clearly on your page."
"Good products and fast delivery"
Original Organics is rated 4.05 based on 525 reviews