Gutter Mate Ltd Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Gutter Mate Ltd

How would you rate Gutter Mate Ltd ?

David Amphlett
David Amphlett
"What I ordered and what I received, were as stated, very happy with products."
Richard Sheldrake
Richard Sheldrake
Verified Buyer
"Items arrived after a delay as one item was not in stock. Erected water butt which I later discovered was sent with wrong base i.e. too small in diameter. Butt fell off base when filling up and split. Phoned customer service , sent photos but after two weeks still no response."
Phil Free
"Half of the items were missing the rest is of poor quality. Gutter asked me to send a pic, that's what I did! No reply for over 10 days now. Problem is, the worms are still in their little plastic bag but I can not set up the wormfarm... Very frustrating!!"
Andrew Kings-Welton
Verified Buyer
"The service we received was excellent. Would highly recommend this company and there products."
"Easy to order and quick delivery time"
"Only place I could find a water butt lid"
"Arrived quickly and perfect for my requirements."
Megan Coetzer
"Excellent service"
"My order arrived quickly. Due to lack of rain for the last several weeks, I have been unable to test."
Michael Bryan
Verified Buyer
"The product is just what I wanted. The only mistake you made was that no tap was included in the package. I have bought one so its not a real problem"
"Was disappointed that the site told me that my item was in stock but after a three week wait and a phone call to customer services I was told it was out of stock. However customer services were polite and apologetic and my item arrived shortly after. The item itself, a four tier wormer, I am very satisfied with."
"All OK, fairly slow delivery but generally good value"
Petr Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful assistant delivery as said"
John Bowen
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time, product good. As described."
David Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Quality product delivered in a timely manner."
"Saving water for a thirsty garden needs an efficient downpipe diverter. After installing the gutter mate, the butt now gets all the water collected from the roof when it it rains."
"Product arrived as described, instructions were easy to follow especially if you viewed the video online. No problems fitting to downpipe. The only issue so far is that it hasn't rained since I installed it!"
Mark Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"Very slow to deliver and poor communication. Told delay was due to somebody taking a couple of days holiday so assume must be a small company who struggle to cope with workload. Very happy with the Guttermate Rainwater Diverter kit though. Well designed and good quality even though a little on the expensive side for a rainwater diverter."
David Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Waited a week. Nothing deliver by the advertised 1st class delivery. Rang to chase the order to be told it would be dispatched tomorrow. 10days after placing the order for a water butt tap a piece of plastic pipe arrived. Rang to advise and was told sorry will dispatch the correct tap asap. After 6 days another piece of pipe arrived. Have up and went to b&a to buy the tap I needed for less than the price from you."
Lucy Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Bought a water butt diverter kit. Very nice, very good but was a pain to install without having first printed out the instructions online - box diagram wasn’t enough for my gardener, no printer in garden involved and phone screen is small - I know it saves paper for the manufacturer, but really??? But yes I would buy again"
John Powell
Verified Buyer
"Bought Al hopper & downpipe in RAL7016 colour for extension - Excellent quality, looks great!"
Adam Squires
Verified Buyer
"Whilst the product is excellent the delivery was shocking. Part of order was stuck on a ship. Instead of being informed directly I made contact after around 10 days of hearing nothing. The rely was that no one knew when the order was going to be made complete. Whilst I understand the issue was out of your control I would have expected more proactive communication. I also would have thought that the other parts of the order could have been delivered."
"Excellent product. Good value for money."
Gutter Mate Ltd is rated 4.04 based on 502 reviews