Gutter Mate Ltd Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Gutter Mate Ltd

How would you rate Gutter Mate Ltd ?

David Amphlett
David Amphlett
"What I ordered and what I received, were as stated, very happy with products."
Richard Sheldrake
Richard Sheldrake
Verified Buyer
"Items arrived after a delay as one item was not in stock. Erected water butt which I later discovered was sent with wrong base i.e. too small in diameter. Butt fell off base when filling up and split. Phoned customer service , sent photos but after two weeks still no response."
Phil Free
"Half of the items were missing the rest is of poor quality. Gutter asked me to send a pic, that's what I did! No reply for over 10 days now. Problem is, the worms are still in their little plastic bag but I can not set up the wormfarm... Very frustrating!!"
Brigid Harty
Verified Buyer
"I didn't want to review this until we had it for a few months. The assembly was mostly ok, although I did have to get some help for one of the screws which was slightly too big so just pushed the inner layer away rather than catching it. We've been filling it fairly slowly over the last few months, but it seems to be going well, getting heavier now that it's about 2/3 full. Not sure how easy it would be for someone less able to push it around. The contents were steaming nicely when I opened it yesterday (the weather is certainly helping with the hot composting!) and I don't think it'll be long before we have nicely composted material to put out in our beds. I think we might need to get another one or two so that we can have a rotation system going on!"
Darren Navin
Verified Buyer
"I was guaranteed my delivery be Wednesday when I ordered it on the Friday, on Wednesday no parcel so contacted via phone and was told it would be with me Thursday but it didn't show up until Friday ! Shocking service clearly just told me lies to make a sale"
Annie Graham
Verified Buyer
"My father was a keen gardener. As children It was our job to walk down the garden to the compost him with take kitchen waste. Th wooden slatted “compost” bed was the first thing he made for my first home. I weeded from the age of three. Robins and sparrows waited for the grubs. I now only have a tiny garden , near the beach. It rare to see a worm, or grub of any kind, or sparrow. I wanted a Wormery, not just not to waste my kitchen waste, but grow worms- grubs etc., maybe see some sparrows. It’s like having pets to care for..... a compost heap"
Charles Greensted
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order on line and excellent service all round"
Helen Soons
Verified Buyer
"We think the product we purchased was o k but seemingly rather expensive even though we thought we may have some discount .Perhaps another time if there is one."
"Bought two packs of coir blocks. Size of blocks too small to make any meaningful amount of compost. All the blocks together didn't make enough compost to fill a mid size garden planter."
"Rapid delivery of a happy bag of worms for our wormery."
Henry Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered compost box . After 2 weeks called to find out why not delivered . Guy who makes them off sick had to send wood back. Promised an update by phone or mail . Nothing received so called again . Guy still off so so cancelled order. Which was done easiky. Recommendation if you have difficulty meeting orders contact customers dont let them call to find out."
"The worms are yet to do anything, the wormery appears dead after just a couple of weeks. Will give it a fortnight, and see if things improve."
"we had this product in our previous home and we did not have any problems. At our present home, we decided to continue with the compost idea, for several reasons and this product is what we wanted."
Lizzie Bewsher
Verified Buyer
"Reasonable instructions, easy to fit and it looks lovely. Would you like a photo when garden is finished?"
Celia Potter
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery, wormery well packaged and instructions relatively easy to follow ~ perhaps could have been a little clearer regarding where to put the dog waste itself, in the same tray as the worms! Possibly it was me being a little dense but I took the instructions initially as put all three trays in and put the dog waste in the top one! Have since consulted google and U tube and found that everything goes in the first tray!"
"It looks a good piece of kit, but being busy I have still to fit it."
"Very helpful. Delivered on the birthday day. Very pleased."
Max Sansom
Verified Buyer
"The design of the stacking trays is such that it is easy for rainwater to ingress the joint saturate the mulch and then flood the sump. The interlocking design is lapped the wrong way what should be a simple product is so simple it fails. I’ve now got to build a shelter for it. More jobs I don’t need!"
Murray Draycon
"Great Service"
ERIC EVANS
Verified Buyer
"The Product is very good, and was delivered ahead of expectations. We're just waiting for some rain now to see if everything works okay."
Nicholas Hare
Verified Buyer
"Very good value bright and colourful Different"
Jan Symons
Verified Buyer
"Really good efficient service. Correct item arrived in good time. I am a very happy customer."
"It’s great"