Original Organics Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Original Organics

About Original Organics: Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group (together with WaterButtsDirect, The Wormery and Guttermate to name a few)

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury Way
HItchin
SG4 0TP

Click Here

Tell us how Original Organics made you happy

Peter Pusey
"Watched the on line video easy to install. Captures more water going down the pipe than the diverter which came with the water butt from B&Q and after one good night of rain my 300litre butt was full of clean water."
David Amphlett
"What I ordered and what I received, were as stated, very happy with products."
Richard Sheldrake
"Items arrived after a delay as one item was not in stock. Erected water butt which I later discovered was sent with wrong base i.e. too small in diameter. Butt fell off base when filling up and split. Phoned customer service , sent photos but after two weeks still no response."
"I ordered 2 beehive water butt's. I am very happy with the quality and speed of delivery. Thankyou"
"Good product"
"great to have places that will supply eco-friendly things for the garden."
"The wormery was just as described on the website, it was easy to put together and get in to production. It now sits quietly in a corner of the porch, smell free and looks quite attractive as these things go. The order was processed promptly and delivered on time."
"I have had an Original Wormery for twelve years which has been excellent - great compost and amazing Worm Juice to fertilize my plants. I did have to replace the tiger worms once after the hot summer. I have bought a new style wormery for my son ( as a strange but practical birthday present ) as he was so fascinated with how mine worked. It's a great way to be rid of foodstuffs and the outcome is clean, productive and fun too."
"Bought a large hay soaker. First one delivered had a large split in bottom, which was replaced quickly, but damaged item was not collected so left for us to dispose of. Then tap leaked, a replacement was sent quickly. We found The fixings for the lid difficult to use and one has already broken!! It’s a shame that the design for the large soaker is not the same as the small one as that looks to be of better quality. However it does the job and having the drainage trays is it’s best asset. Good product for the price and customer service very good"
"Very pleased with my grate cover, this was well packaged and came on time. Would certainly buy from them again"
"DPD failed to deliver my wormery. I requested it be sent to my local Homebase but was not told it was too big for this service. An attempt was made to deliver to my house. I phoned OO and arranged a day for re-delivery to my home, Despite this, DPD chose to return the wormery to OO without attempting re-delivery. Having no confidence in DPD I cancelled the order."
"So far so good!"
"Very straightforward to deal with, clear instructions and tips on how to use it."
"Wow, I am very impressed with your website. We had seen a wormery in Australia, at our friends house, and they showed us how good and easy it is. So we googled 'wormery' and your site came up. We then spent a few hours debating/looking at them. Watched the video on how to put it together. Looked at a few other 'YouTube' tutorials, made the decision to go with the deluxe one. Placed the order before seven on Saturday 28th. Had some questions for support about putting kefir grains in, got an email straight back. Then got an email saying product was on its way and then it arrived yesterday, Tuesday 1st oct). I am soooooo very impressed. Your site is very easy to navigate, descriptions are good. All in all an amazing shopping experience."
"water butt ordered and arrived as promised, when the courier said they would come."
"Product arrive on time, well packaged. Kept informed of the progress of my order and delivery."
"I purchased a wormery, followed the instructions to the letter, the worms died. Purchased more worms and coir mats, the worms died. Not happy at all."
Hi Gary, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered.

If you'd like to contact our customer service team, our friendly team can offer suggestions and advise to help solve this issue.

Thanks,
"Have ordered from Original Organics before and have had nothing but pleasure in the ordering process. Good prices and speedy delivery at all times."
"Everything arrived ok been a couple of weeks now worms have settled in lovely"
"Ordered a lid for a (previously purchased) wooden composter. Most impressed with the follow-up phone call to confirm I had ordered the correct item. Arrived promptly and does the job nicely - sturdy and well built."
"The goods are brilliant and I really love the idea of biodegradable packaging, but unfortunately the jars of 2 of the 3 flageolet beans were broken, making the whole package rather wet and slimy."
"This was my first time to buy from Original Organics and I found the service to be incredibly efficient from order to delivery. The staff member I spoke with was extra helpful when I asked about the delivery time frame-he advised me about my order and ensured that I got it in less than 3 days. The water butt & stand I bought appear to be very good quality and looks great-a bonus. Great customer service. Great product. Reasonable price👍 Nuala Dublin"
"Excellent product & delivery service. Water butt stand was delivered within the hour & the day they said it would."
Original Organics is rated 4.07 based on 582 reviews