Gutter Mate Ltd Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Gutter Mate Ltd

54 Wilbury Way

How would you rate Gutter Mate Ltd?

Steve Scott
Verified Buyer

Good communications. Kept informed about the delivery and speedy delivery. Not to mention excellent product.
Emma Smith-Bodie
Verified Buyer

We bought a junior wormery for our Father for his birthday and it arrived very quickly. It was very well packaged, and it was easy to set up with very good instructions
Verified Buyer

Good product (bokashi bran). No fuss delivery. Nothing to make me unhappy.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Liked my barrel water butt. Couldn't fault the service.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of order--goods securely packed--will use again.
Lyndsey Owen
Verified Buyer

The website was informative and was easy to purchase the product. I only haven't given it 5 stars as the item is a gift and we haven't opened it yet!

Delivered very quickly.
James Brett
Verified Buyer

Had a problem with my order, one of my compost bins had a hair line crack. I got onto the sales department and my replacement was sent out in a few days. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gutter Mate.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service -my second beehive composter, very well made & good looking in the garden!
David Benson

the ease of ordering
John Barnet-Lamb
Verified Buyer

They have a very wide selection of products.
However I was disappointed that I had to ring to find out when my purchases would be delivered. (there was no tracking)
There are no instructions included with the guttermate just a sheet of paper referring you to the website or a telephone number which I thought was cheapskate.
The clips that fasten the lids on my butts are useless - I will have to manufacture a replacement.
Beryl Harvey
Unverified Reviewer

My order for the Wormery was handled very efficinately, and it was delivered to me at time that was given by Guttermate - all in all a very successful product and service....B.Harvey
Claudia
Unverified Reviewer

ordered a wormery in may. first it wasn't available and i was told to wait, then they forgot about my order, then they lost my order through apparently a computer system change. then the wormery wasn't manufactured anymore and a wrong one was sent to me. i had to send it back and choose a new one. the differencw didn't get refunded until reminding the team there and then the replacement arrived without all the parts. eventually i gave up, expecting they would just sort it all out but instead they forgot the refund again until reminded. unbelievable!
friendly customer support but totally incapable of managing orders that go wrong...

i would not recommend ordering here
Neil Bridgeman
Verified Buyer

Good website, products arrived quickly and were as described. Instructions were fine and went together ok. Overall very pleased and would order again.
Jane Guy
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 x twin water butts for my new greenhouse. I was pleased with the service and the quality of the butts. Thank you.
Edward Armishaw
Verified Buyer

Purchase arrived on time as promised. We are impressed with the service.
Paul Murphy
Verified Buyer

We installed 2 x 200ltr water collection butts on both sides of the house. The standard water diverter unit supplied with the butts has proved to be totally inadequate. They are continually full to overflowing with rubbish from the roof and subsequently need to be cleared regularly.
With fixed downpipes this is a nightmare all the fittings have to be taken apart and cleaned before being reassembled again - involving both ladders and screwdrivers and more importantly considerably time.
These units are brilliant - once fitted it takes literally 30 secs to clean the filter - absolutely amazing. Would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Even though there were difficulties with the courier, their communication was extremely good. I was kept informed at all times as to what was happening and when the product would be despatched and arrive. When it did arrive - not all that late, to be honest - it was just what I had expected and of excellent quality
Jeannie Cooksley-kar
Verified Buyer

Had a query with the assembly of a product, then the manager called me back as promised and was most helpful. Thank you
Cheryl Stratton
Verified Buyer

The item is as described and arrived on time. I have set it up and am looking forward to using the wormery.
Gutter Mate Ltd is rated 3.96 based on 339 reviews