Gruum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gruum
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Gruum Reviews | 25th February 2020
Jamie Hickabottom
Gruum 5 star review on 1st December 2019
Michael Palmer
More Photos & Videos
I have been using the colour boost hair soap bar for over a month now, and my hair has never looked or felt so good. It's so easy to use the bar, and foams up so quickly. People have commented on how healthier my hair looks recently, and I know it's because of my gruum bar.
excellent emergent company with bright ideas and realistic approach
first used Gruum to purchase their Hair Product ( Shampoo Bar ) I got the one with the Coconut Oil, well I am still using it, its lasting forever and its used every day, so great value for Money and makes my hair feel so clean and fresh , unlike some liquid shampoo's, its so good, I just ordered another 2 bars, and now trying some of their Facial Scrub since I now know the quality of their products are fantastic ..
Communication good, package fitted through my letterbox - a big plus - & I love the exfoliating face-wash. My skin feels lovely after use.
Amazing. Love the products, love the ethos, reached out to customer service and they were so lovely. I love the minimal packaging and their focus on sustainability. Products wise, the bars are amazing, moisturiser is great under makeup, sunscreen absorbs easily and sets nicely!
I've been using their coconut shampoo soap bar for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it!!
I've just ordered today their conditioner soap bar as well and I'm very excited to receive it.
Very happy with the gruum products. Can definitely recommend shampoo, conditioner and soap bars as well as the lush coffee scrub! Now I’m a happy shopper, I’ve subscribed to get my order delivered frequently and I saved money! What more do you want! 😄
Shampoo bars are brilliant and leave hair looking great
My husband told me about Gruum when he was looking for a small gift for his mom in sister, so I decided to try it too. I didn't have good experience with shampoo bars before, but Gruum changed my mind! I'm also currently trying out the moisturiser and so far I like it. I don't see much value in subscription in my personal circumstances, but it can be useful for someone who prefers to have a stable beauty routine (I'm not that perfect!). I can totally recommend Gruum.
I've been using Gruum's products for more than a year. Always happy with the quality. Nice and simple packaging. Great customer service too! The subsricption plans are very conviniet as you can amend the next delivery date to anytime you want if you haven't ran out of product yet.
Very very good. I'm happy I find you guys ♥️. Shampoo bar is productive, fantastic fragrance, and good price as well. I bought shampoo bars from H&B until now. Gruum I'll fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞
I cannot rate the shampoo bar highly enough. I was sceptical at first, thinking it would leave my hair greasy, but after use it leaves my hair smooth and tangle free. I was impressed how easy it is to lather, and it washes out so easily. I have ordered the conditioner bar to complete my set!
I came across Gruum when I was given a free sample of the face sunscreen. I only use cruelty free products and I really liked it as it has no smell (not that I mind the smell of sun cream) but it didn’t leave me feeling sticky and greasy with it as I put it on my shoulders too. I tend to get little bumps on my skin when using sun cream but I don’t with this. So I’ve just ordered the body sun cream and thought I’d try the face cleanser as it’s a bargain price. If I like that I’ll switch over to all of the face products too, it’ll be easier for me and my husband to just share products!
Excellent products. Well-priced for a young company. Perfect system.
I'm an absolute convert to your shampoo bars. My hair feels so clean and looks shiny and healthy thanks to your wonderful products. They lather up well even though they have no chemical 'nasties' in them and I live in a hard water area. Best of all, there's no need for conditioner and my hair is still fresh the next day, even though it used to feel greasy and need washing every day when I used normal shampoo and conditioner. The bars last for ages too and smell divine! I have raved about your products to family and friends and a fair few of them are converts now too! Can't wait to try the body bar that I have on order. I absolutely love the fact that I am doing my bit for the environment too. Oh and should add that my products have always arrived really quickly. Gruum, you're great!
Hello Grüum,

first of all, thank you for creating such beautiful products!

I am on my transition from regular shampoo to now 4 washes in on my first shampoo bar - the nourishing simply coconut. I look forward to washing my hair with it! It smells so nice, not too strong but a very soft to the nose and lovely scent. It lathers up so well. After rinsing and drying my hair it feels soft and light, but not stripped. It just feels healthy and stays less greasy for a couple of days, which is a big change. I am really happy with my decision to transition to this shampoo bar and will not go back to my old regular shampoo.
Thank you again!
Excellent service and fast delivery (even in the current climate!). I was so impressed with my first go of the shampoo bar that I’ve told all my friends and family and ordered another lot for myself! Superb company and products
I really like the scrubs (body and face) and the face sunscreen. I loved your approach when you launched Gruum and I keep buying those products from you.
Great service and good communication of order status from placing the order to delivery. Usually a little treat in the package too which is a very good surprise.
I really like the plastic-free shampoo and conditioner bars.

I'd like to also be able to get a plastic-free deodorant bar, and either a plastic-free moisturiser cream bar, or moisturiser that comes in a tin, that I could return by post for a refill, rather than have to throw away plastic packaging for those items.

I would also have already signed up for a subscription of shampoo and conditioner, but each time I bought one, there were a couple of other items thst i just wanted as a one-off or to try. So if there were an easy way to pick before you pay which items you'd like to order regularly (and which you don't) I think you'd get more subscriptions from first-time buyers.

Just some thoughts, but it's great 2hat you're doing so keep up the good work!
Gruum is rated 4.73 based on 1,622 reviews