Gruum Reviews

Email, Live Chat
customer service
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
I think your products are quite expensive in comparison with others. I purchased shampoo from you but was disappointed that you didn’t do a conditioning bar also.
We need a holder for our razor heads so we can take more than one around with us, just incase, without them being loose and easy to lose.
I chose to shop with your company because you are a small start up The products I have used are of good quality and there appears to be an ethical base to the business ( not withstanding the need to make a profit ). I think I have made a good choice.
I am 52 years old and as such have been shaving for many years. I can honestly say that the razors from Gruum are the best I have ever used, the blades stay sharp for much longer than I would usually expect and the handles are the most comfortable and user friendly I have come across. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants an inexpensive, reliable and smooth shave...
Have used the shampoo bar a number of times now and I’m very impressed! It lathers well and smells great leaving. So please to have found this just wish Grum made a hair conditioner bar!
Love their shampoo bars. Got the tin as well with the gift set would be nicer if "Gruum" was printed on the tin because it's just a plain tin you could get anywhere.
Excellent no-plastic packaging around high-quality products. Particularly the bar shampoos - which far exceed the other brands I've tried.
The shampoo bars are the best I've ever used and smell fab. Can you do a conditioner too please?
Hi Marion,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! (We are looking into producing a conditioner at the moment :) )

Eftychia
First purchase of shampoo bar. Left my hair silky soft, smells good, and eco-friendly. Great for travel - tiny, but will last ages! Just ordered other items.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Eftychia
I love both the kóri exfoliating face wash and the gorgeous new kÿra cleanser. These along with the hår Lemon & Almond shampoo bar are now going on regular subscription. The danne shaving gel is also really nice and I love that a razor recycling scheme has been setup too! You always get a lovely note and sometimes a freebie with your box which fits perfectly through the letter box! Great service!
Hi Juliet,

Eftychia
I have to say that I got a free sample of solid shampoo from a friend. I had thought it would probably be more for the male market and, for that reason, probably wouldn't lather or clean long, thick hair very well. I was completely wrong - I have the cocoa butter shampoo. It lathers quickly, cleans well and smells great. I've already bought some more!
Hi Miriam,

Eftychia
I started using the hair soap as an alternative to usual liquid brand and it is great! It’s makes a lovely lather, smells good and leaves my hair clean and shiny.
Hi,

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

Eftychia
Very good coconut shampoo bar. Haven’t tried the rest of the range, but they’re the best shampoo bars I’ve tried.
Hi Gemma,

Eftychia
If you want a quality product, look no further. The Razors and handles are class, the five blade + trimmer does an excellent close shave and the trimmer is so useful for side burns. I get these delivered every month so I don't run out and it saves me the hassle of going to the shops. The shampoo bar range are better than the leading liquid shampoo`s and that's my experience talking, my hair is softer, more body and more volume since I used this.
Hi Alan,

Eftychia
Really like this shampoo, the lemon and sweet almond smells great and makes my hair shiny. Will buy again.
Hi there,

Eftychia
An amazing company with wonderful approach to customers. When I ordered my products from Gruum I really did not expect anything more than just stuff that does it’s job, but I was so pleasantly surprised with the high quality of all products and in addition little personal gifts that the company send out as a kind gesture. This is a very caring and thoughtful company that makes me smile every time I receive my parcel from them. Recommend 100%.
Hi Marija,

Eftychia
Beautiful products!The coconut shampoo makes my hair looks shiny & thicker a with no chemicals weighing it down, only a small amount is needed by rubbing hands together to get a lather then applying to hair .This is the first time I have ever used a chemical free shampoo & won't be going back to my old shampoos.
Hi Rachel,

Eftychia
the kare moisturiser is the best I've ever used leaving skin hydrated and smooth and as I'm no spring chicken I've tried many, I am a female customet and have already placed a monthly order
Hi Alyth,

Eftychia
So far so good, great modest packaging. I am pleased with the shampoo bars and the moisturising cream.
Hi Linda,

Eftychia
I was introduced to Gruum by a free sample I received, and loved it. Smells wonderful and the facial scrub and moisturiser are wonderful
Hi Deborah,