Gruum Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Gruum

About Gruum: We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy

Shirley Dunn
"I purchased the face sunscreen after receiving the £5 discount ( thank -you). It arrived return of post. It’s a handy little size to fit in your make up bag. I like the branding & there was no wastage with packaging. I have very sensitive skin. This did not irritate it at all & made my skin feel really soft."
Janet Neilson
"If your welcoming e mail and customer service is anything to go buy, plus a recommendation from the This Morning programme , I am sure the product will be 5 star too. X"
Ben Morley
"Just had my first shave and I’m so impressed my face and head is so smooth! Keep up the great work and thankyou. Ben Morley"
"Cannot write a review as your product still has not yet been received by me."
"Simple clean cut packaging, nothing fancy, but then it’s whats inside that counts and the products are really good quality. I like the concepts set out in the brochure. A young business based in Manchester, what’s not to like?!"
"Has to date provided good services and quality,long may it continue"
"Tried their body scrub first and it was nothing short of amazing - the best scrub I have ever tried! I have now purchased a few other bits from them so am excited for them to arrive."
"Excellent service.Delivery was quick. Have to say that the moisturiser was lovely,hood quality.really impressed"
"still waiting to receive the "order""
"Unfortunately your product has still not arrived after stating 1 day despatch."
"Not the most closest shave I've had. Better blades from Clean Shaven."
"Excellent value Great packaging - The postman was able to post through the letterbox Purchased both sun screen products in readiness for forthcoming holiday."
"Hands down THE BEST shaving product i have ever had the liberty of purchasing. So neat and smooth. Clean and pristine. Im naturally an extremely clumsy person, and with any other product i would most likely end it lots of cuts. But this, this is the best! Keep up the glorious work my friends!"
"Fresh and clean feeling to skin and smells good"
"I've been using the gruum razor for a couple of years now they're great a good fit in the Palm and give an excellent clean shave . Highly recommend !!!"
"Keep up the good work. I wish you success."
"Great sun protection for the face, easy to apply better than some thick creams I've had before. No nasty ingredients and cruelty free. I'm allergic to parabens and some other things so for me this is a win win product, will be ordering more when needed"
"Beware of repeat orders as money taken out of bank/credit card without warning about doing so. Could be improved."
"Easy to order, efficient delivery and product lovely. Thank you Gruum. Will definitely recommend to friends."
"Top products! Will defiantly purchase again. Thank you."
"Great handle, blades are really good and cut through 3 days of growth in one stroke, closer shave than a Turkish hot towel shave, really impressed and no need to shave for anther 2 days. Loved the shaving gel nice smell, and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed."
"The best Beard wash I have ever used, I have a lot of beard & it’s does a great job, thanks guys keep up the great work."
"Amazing quality, feels very personal set."
Gruum is rated 4.53 based on 203 reviews