Gruum Reviews

Based on 5,983 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Gruum 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Gruum 5 star review on 6th March 2022
Micci Lamptey
Gruum 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Mengchell Zheng
What a find Gruum has been. An ECO friendly set of products that I'm happy to use day to day. So far I'm using the shaving products including the excellent razor, shaving soap and after shave balm. For my morning shower the hair bar and shower bar are wonderful, and now I'm even using the tooth paste tablets and face soap. Not just ECO friendly but better than the normal High Street brands. Just waiting for my skin mositoriser to arrive and already planning to try the after sun in the summer. This may sound gushing but it is because the products are just so good. Well done team at Gruum.
Love these products from Gruum, the Wonki bars my favourite, each one smells better than the last. Just ordered the new facial cleansers, can’t wait to try them.
Posted 1 hour ago
I don’t know where I found Gruum, but I love the body and shampoo bars because they are ideal for taking abroad, no hassle at security! Apart from maybe the people who don’t know about Gruum! I clicked on Wonki body bars one day and love the mystery parcel a lot, would recommend doing that if you want to give Gruum a try! Then you start guessing what your favourite one is called so you can get it again full size!
Posted 1 hour ago
The check out is plagued by unwanted subscription options which may deter me from buying in the future. Get rid of the crap-ware!
I received this product damaged so bad that it doesn’t look any product. Pictures are attached. There is nothing in the broken packet.
Hairwash bar is great. Add the conditioner bar and my hair feels cleaner and better quality than ever before. I’m 70 years old that seems pretty good for Gruum.
Great website, selection of products and quality of the goods. Use the shampoo bars and they are brilliant!
best shampoo and conditioner out there! And it is plastic free and lasts for ages.
Ordered the large 250ml sunscreen. Used it a few times and really like it. It's absorbed straight away and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The bottle is flat so fits through the letter box (no slepping to the postal collections office -yeay!) Just ordered to factor 50 for my holidays!
I have been using Gruum's shampoo and conditioner for a while now. They both leave my hair soft and clean with a certain bounce! Both last an exceedingly long time so I do not have to buy shampoos in plastic containers - extremely important in this week of the BIG Plastic count!
Love these products, last for ages as u don't need much,would defo recommend
Great products which really work
I only use the soap, shampoo and conditioning bars, but they’re great. They last such a long time and there’s no transitioning time from shampoo in plastic bottles. Definitely worth a try!
Good quality and affordable products they are good for your skin and for the environment :)
The first shampoo bar I used, convinced me that shampoo bars are worth the hype
Second order . You are a great company with beautiful products and ecologically friendly . The offers and bundles are a real buying incentive ! Will never return to plastic packaging Thank you
Having finally used up my Garnier shampoo bars, I am more than happy never to buy them again! The switch to the Gruum equivalent has been a lovely surprise as my hair as never felt so soft. Thank you, Gruum team!
Great products - I use the coconut shampoo and conditioner bars and they last ages, are great for travelling and my curly hair has never been tamer! Love that they save on plastic and packaging too. Highly recommended
Incredible products whether it’s the grooming products, the bath bombs, or the soaps. I also love the customisable razor handles. The only slight snag is that you can’t customise your replacement razor if and when a handle breaks. I’d add an option to add your initials to the replacement in the same manner that one can when setting up a plan.
Love the shampoo…first conditioner I tried just didn’t really create the smooth effect I need as hair thick so I’ve ordered the softening one to try. Have most of my family of 5 to the shampoo at least
Every Gruum product I have is such good quality and they work.Amazing shampoo and conditioner bars work so well and smell natural and beautiful.Such great value too .
Gruum is rated 4.83 based on 5,983 reviews