Gruum Reviews

Based on 6,023 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Gruum 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Gruum 5 star review on 6th March 2022
Micci Lamptey
Gruum 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Mengchell Zheng
What a find Gruum has been. An ECO friendly set of products that I'm happy to use day to day. So far I'm using the shaving products including the excellent razor, shaving soap and after shave balm. For my morning shower the hair bar and shower bar are wonderful, and now I'm even using the tooth paste tablets and face soap. Not just ECO friendly but better than the normal High Street brands. Just waiting for my skin mositoriser to arrive and already planning to try the after sun in the summer. This may sound gushing but it is because the products are just so good. Well done team at Gruum.
I’ve had a few items from yourself and have bought some items for my daughter and they are excellent . Xx
Thank you so much for the generous free trio. I have tried the face soap already and I love it!
Love the brightening shampoo! Smells gorgeous and leaves hair feeling amazing.
Great products at competitive prices
Fantastic products!
My hair has not felt or looked this nourished and healthy for years. Thank you Gruum
Great products, the shampoo bars are unreal!
Beautiful products and plastic free.
I’ve been using shampoo and conditioner bars for a few years now and love them. Gruum have become my ‘go to’ and I love them. I put each bar in a small nylon bag which means there is no waste and can be hung up to dry. I really recommend their products and services which are excellent.
I enjoy using Gruum products and recently tried the facial oil and serum both of which were great. Now using the shampoo bars which I love too.
I love Gruum products, I only used the sample just yet, I was a bit skeptical to use solid shampoo and body wash, the shampoo is my favourite so far. I subscribe to receive the shampoo and conditioner every month
The shampoo is excellent .it is very frothy and smell gorgeous.
Great products. Great company. I’m sold.
Love the whole ethics behind the products. I use the shampoo bars conditioning bars. Soaps and sun care facial factor 5o lotions. Everything I have used has been top class, does what it says and leaves you feeling good and looking good.
I received a freebie from Gruum and The Mail. I'm not sure what I expected. I ordered the Shampoo bar for fair and highlighted hair. It was wonderful my grandson noticed the other colours I had in my dyed hair which was a bit of a miracle. But it was also how wonderful it made my hair feel and look. It seemed a bit of an unusual concept soaping your hair but it was so easy, also no need to worry about spilling the shampoo always a bonus, and it smells really yummy. Ideal to take in a suitcase no need to worry about leaking. I'm now trying body wash and body lotion .
I've been using the shampoo bar and I love it. I've used quite a few different brands and this is definitely a favourite. It foams really well lasts for ages. My hair feels and looks great I can't wait to try some more products
Delighted to find a brand that offers amazing quality products for my two teenagers ... especially my son. The market is saturated with monthly 'tat' box subscriptions aimed at women ... so nice to be able to order something of great quality for them both. I am also delighted to find a bottle of suncream for my sportsmad redhead son to use along with his other skin care ... although he tans beautifully I'm conscious of the time he spends outside in the sun and he's much less reluctant to use a normal suncream these days. Well done Gruum ... welcome to our family xx
I’ve tried everything. Loads of brands and products and all have given me some reaction. All the products I’ve tried for My face from gruum have been so gentle and never so much as irritated me once. The shampoo bars from other brands left me oily. These are fantastic and fairly affordable too!!
You were recommended by my sister, really lovely soaps,keep up the good work ,so nice to buy British 🇬🇧
Great Service. Love the products, especially the Soaps. They don't dry your skin out and at 67, I'm grateful. Introduced my son to it and he's bought into it too. I also had 2 vouchers given to me today after buying in their SALE, which I shall enjoy 'spending'. There were loads to pick from as well.
Gruum is rated 4.83 based on 6,023 reviews