Gruum Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Gruum

About Gruum: We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy

"I bought a few Gruum products for my husband recently to try as I always prefer to support small companies, and they were a huge hit. Wonderful products, gorgeous yet subtle scents, and free from the huge list of chemicals that so many toiletries are made from. He is now a fan, so I'm getting full kits for him, and two sons starting their shaving journey. Well done the founders of Groom, I wish you every success!"
"I can't comment on the products as I bought them for a gift, but the customer service is excellent. The products seem to be good value, and I like the fact that I got a discount using my Perkbox account :-) If I get good feedback on the products I will let you know, and I will order again."
"I find the razors here are much better than the Gillette razors, 100% would recommend to others"
"I have wread a few reviews online and your products really stand out! Just ordered my first kill (Razor + gel), but was a little bit disapointed that even in my first order, i didnt get offered 3 sepperate blades, so I really think thats something to improve. Other than that, nothing to point! Cheers!"
"I love a good pamper in the evening and this set was wonderful to use. Great smell and great feeling skin."
"I have been using Gruum for a considerable time know and can only compliment them on there product and service ."
"Easy ordering on a very user friendly website. Fast delivery in a very professional box that actually fitted through the letter box. The Razor itself is very sleek and lightweight so I'm sure my dad will be pleased with it when he receives it for Christmas. Highly recommended."
"Your products are top-notch, and also the razors last for a long time, good value for money. I highly recommend this product!!"
"I have used the Gruum razors for over year now & found their shaving products excellent. Not only do they give a good close shave but also last longer than most of their competitors."
"Good website, love the way they pick out products suited to your style"
"I ordered a gruum razor through wuntu last year and it was probably the best razor impoverish ever used. It ran so smoothly along my leg and gave me a beautiful close shave. My legs felt silky and smooth for days afterwards. I also ordered the coffee and cocoa body scrub which smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and energised. My only regret is that I lost my handle so I’ve had to order a new one."
"I am an Electric Shaver user, and only use a safety razor to dry finish my shave, your razor is probably the best razor I've yet to come across compared to the so called very expensive top brands"
"My husband really likes the feel of the shaver head and with a standing order of razors I'm not left trying to keep his supply up to date. The standing order works well. I recently had a query. The response was quick and very helpful."
"For the first time in a very long time, I have experienced a unique shaving phenomenon. I have been shaving for 55years ( Ha Ha ) yes true. I started with the old cut throat gifted by my Grandfather. I moved on to the the Gilette razor blade and have tried many combinations since including electric razors and trimmers. The Groom experience was to say the least marvellous, and I actually enjoy a wet shave without cuts and scapes leaving me with a smooth finish on my 69 year old skin. It is enhanced by the gel supplied. I highly recommend this product"
"I love the handle firstly. I didn't think I would, but it's genuinely the best I've used. The blades are great. You just need to get the lubricating strips to stay on the blades a bit better. Thanks guys."
"Probably the closest shave I have ever enjoyed!"
"Blades are good, I find the handle awkward to use i.e too broad. I've been shaving for over 50 years so have used many different types, I would prefer some thing thinner. I will persevere and see how it goes, to date I have used 4 3- blade cartridges."
"Have tried one of my brother’s kits out before. Really great quality for the price and I recommend you guys to everyone who brings up shaving and skincare now!"
"Delighted with my shaving kit from Gruum. I have used it for over a month and it has proved to be a great product at a very reasonable price. Delivered too for an extra bonus."
"I've tried many brands to find one that suits my taste and style. I rate Gruum right up there with the best I have tested. The products are well presented, great quality and the particular scents I have tried were beautiful. I'd recommend Gruum and have bought a few items to give to friends for Christmas"
Gruum is rated 4.66 based on 101 reviews