Gruum Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Gruum

About Gruum: We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Click Here

Tell us how Gruum made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Jodie Turnham-Scott
"Speedy delivery and arrives in a cute box. Such good quality handle for the razor and blades are all of a high quality too. The eucalyptus shave gel smells great and leaves your legs feeling so smooth!"
Catherine Kittley
"I stumbled across this company randomly one day on a work related enquiry. I got to see their set up and meet Simon who very graciously let me try a razor and the coffee & coconut scrub. I was blown away by both and have since subscribed adding other products too. They're absolutely fantastic. Thoughtful packaging and great pricing. As a female it's refreshing to use such a fantastic razor and the products that go alongside it are fab too. I've tried the coffee & strawberry scrub too now, both smell amazing and leave my skin soft, best exfoliators I've used and great that they are full of natural ingredients. The shaving gel is so much better than the usual ones I buy in the cans and the exfoliating face wash smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh. All in all I'm really impressed with everything and will definitely continue using grüum products and continue supporting a great local start up company."
Saba Khan-Lodhi
"I ordered the Gruum Skrub body polish ( coffee and strawberry scrub) and it is amazing. The fragrance is fabulous and it is an amazing scrub leaving the skin brighter and healthier looking. Also ordered kori exfoliating face wash and that is also amazing ... Bought both products as a gift for my husband and he loves them both .. Best news is they are vegan friendly products 5 stars and very impressed šŸ˜Š"
"The shampoo bars (never seen before) seem good but there are other suppliers available e.g. I found a seller with a similar coconut bar (on Amazon) also made in U.K. for £5 inc. delivery and their delivery is MUCH quicker. I prefer 3 days' delivery to more than 3 weeks, so I will not be a regular customer, unfortunately, although I wish Gruum all the best. As for quality razors, there are many inexpensive ones out there such as Dorco and Wilkinson and ordering on Amazon always means quick delivery even for non-prime members."
"Amazing product and excellent service.. I ordered 3 shampoo bars as part of the recent offer. Gruum kept me informed of a delay in delivery due to high demand. They sent me emails letting me know when to expect them and also when they had been dispatched. It was worth the wait! Beautiful, simple non-plastic packaging, lovely to use, delicately scented and gorgeous results. The bar also feels firm and solid when wet and doesn't soften like some solid shampoos so hopefully will be longer lasting. Perfect little gifts for men or women of all ages. Absolutely gorgeous!""
"Nice shape in the hand, nice shave on the face. I've been looking for a substitute for Gillette -- they sponsor the damnest right wing rubbish in the States -- and this is it. Kudos"
"Ordered a shampoo bar over a month ago and it's still not arrived. Certainly not next day delivery as advertised. For this reason I would not buy again."
"Placed an order and it never arrived so chased it. I was told I would need to wait 2-3 weeks, which was 4 weeks ago. I was even told hopefully it should come sooner and to make up for the delay I could expect a gift. But since then nothing. I've not heard from them and I will be reporting the transaction as fraudulent. In my view they are not to be trusted and are taking payment without fulfilling orders."
"Shampoo is great! No bottles!!"
"Great customer service. Just used a shampoo bar and it was really surprising. Amazing lather. Only needed 1 wash through. Hair is shiny and feels good. I have sent a gift of 3 of the bars to my granddaughter. So good service, high quality product and no plastic. This company should do well."
"Have been using face tonic,moisturiser and shampoo bar (lemon) for about a month now and very pleased with products. Great prices too especially with subscription šŸ‘"
"Goods arrived quite late but I was always kept updated. Arrived today. Not used yet but look and smell great. Packaging simple and tasteful too."
"Just purchased the Gruum Facecare Duo and Sensational skin set. Just looked at some reviews and not sure if these products are for male or female."
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your review. However, we share this information on our website, you just need to select 'Our principles' on the top bar https://www.gruum.com/our-philosophy/?v=79cba1185463. Our philosophy is not to put labels on our products “for men” or “for women”. Our skincare essentials are effective for all genders and ages, with prices that are fair for everyone.

All the best,
Eftychia
"The shampoo bars are great and larger up really well which was not my experience with a make I tried previously. Products on the expensive side about outreach of many people."
"Just used the shampoo bar and wow my hair feels wonderful. Was not sure whether to use my usual conditioner though does any one know about this please. Anyway so pleased ordered some more for me and for family at Christmas"
"Second purchase from Gruum. Impressed with everything. Good well priced products."
"I've used a shampoo bar for the first time tonight and I'm delighted with how soft and silky my hair feels, so much so, that I have ordered a moisturiser using the very generous voucher gruum sent me. I anticipate making future orders, and wish Grimm every success."
"Have received shampoo bars but cannot leave review yet as I am taking them to New Zealand for my daughter who has been recommended to try them Will leave a review later"
"Products are competitively priced and the basic packaging is actually very cool. I have bought shampoo bars, razors, shaving products and cleanser and moisturiser all of which both I and my husband would recommend. They smell amazing and function exactly as they're supposed to. Love Gruum."
"Can't complain, good clean close shave."
"Products that I have purchased are simple but great, handle and razor make for a comfortable shave. The website is really easy to navigate around as well. The one product I’d really like to see is a bar of soap that you could use for your hair and body. All in all great product, highly recommend."
"The Shampoo Bar is very good that is also the opinion of my husband. We have only used one bar so far that being the Cocoa Butter and cannot believe that the other two will be any different. My husband said that the razor is very good to hold, he does have one problem and that is the blade which did not last more that 5 days he felt that the Mach3 for example lasted much longer. He tried to sharpen the blade with a RazorSHARPPad but again not as good. Hope this is of help to you and hope all goes well for the four of you in the future, will almost certainly consider the Shampoo Bars in the future when we have finished the 3 we purchased. I am considering your cleanser and toner in the future. Would also commend you for advising of the delay in supplying the Shampoo Bar order good customer service."
Gruum is rated 4.52 based on 553 reviews