Gruum Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Gruum

About Gruum: We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy

Jodie Turnham-Scott
"Speedy delivery and arrives in a cute box. Such good quality handle for the razor and blades are all of a high quality too. The eucalyptus shave gel smells great and leaves your legs feeling so smooth!"
Catherine Kittley
"I stumbled across this company randomly one day on a work related enquiry. I got to see their set up and meet Simon who very graciously let me try a razor and the coffee & coconut scrub. I was blown away by both and have since subscribed adding other products too. They're absolutely fantastic. Thoughtful packaging and great pricing. As a female it's refreshing to use such a fantastic razor and the products that go alongside it are fab too. I've tried the coffee & strawberry scrub too now, both smell amazing and leave my skin soft, best exfoliators I've used and great that they are full of natural ingredients. The shaving gel is so much better than the usual ones I buy in the cans and the exfoliating face wash smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh. All in all I'm really impressed with everything and will definitely continue using grüum products and continue supporting a great local start up company."
Saba Khan-Lodhi
"I ordered the Gruum Skrub body polish ( coffee and strawberry scrub) and it is amazing. The fragrance is fabulous and it is an amazing scrub leaving the skin brighter and healthier looking. Also ordered kori exfoliating face wash and that is also amazing ... Bought both products as a gift for my husband and he loves them both .. Best news is they are vegan friendly products 5 stars and very impressed 😊"
"Amazing products. The razors are the only brand that don't cut me. Worth every penny."
Posted 1 hour ago
"According to my husband it is the best razor ever. He has always moaned about razors that rip his skin or cost the earth to replace blades but this is a success and I am pleased that I bought the extra blades."
"Excellent product and service."
"I have been shaving my head since Easter. I was using Gillette blades but since I started shaving head have (obviously) had to change blade more often. Looked to Gruum to reduce cost. Gillette blade has never nicked my skin. First shave with Gruum blade and bathroom looks like scene from Psycho. Really unhappy and cancelling subscription. I suppose you have to pay a bit more for quality!"
"The razor is good but the handle is slippery. The daily moisturiser smells awful - medicated - as if it’s unstable. Having worked in a health and beauty research organisation I wonder what stability testing it’s been through as it smells horrific!"
"Like the razor good colour and worked well. Disappointed the full offer didn't arrive for my first ever order. No shaving gel 🤣."
"Only 4 stars as I haven't used anything yet, but I particularly like the fact that it all came in a useful wash bag rather than a box far too big and basically useless ."
"I had been using Harrys but after promising to take on the big boys(like yourselves) they have sold out to them. Hope I can rely on you not to do the same. Regards Fergus Fildes"
"I tend not to write reviews for products, but if i am unhappy with a product i usually do not re-purchase, in this case i feel i must…… I find the design of the razor head very poor and somewhat flimsy !! The handle looks nice……. what else does it need to do. I have used the razor for one shave and have returned to using my old Wilkinson sword hydro blades, build quality is so much better and i feel the quality of the blades also very good. Sorry folks but on this occasion i would not recommend your product to anyone else and sadly the razor and extra pack of blades i ordered shall find its way into the re-cycling. Regards Mr Douglas Brown"
"I originally received blades every month but 1 plabe lasted me more than a week so I stopped. However the baldes give a very close & comfortable shave so I have decided to order 1 pack at a time from now on"
"A purchase for my son so cannot comment on the functionality of the product, but the web page, ordering, communication and delivery were all user friendly and punctual. The product (razor) looks slick, modern and fun."
"So pleased with the item I ordered good quality razors lovely gift came in hessian bag and chose to have razor personalised. My husband loved the initials and the after shave moisturiser smelt amazing . Definitely will be placing another order ."
"I thought the Gruum kit was okay. Probably worth about £15 but certainly not worth more. The bag is made of cotton so no use in a bathroom where it will get wet. I think a shaving cream might have been a useful addition. After shave cream is travel size. I wish you well with your new venture but not for me. A bit underwhelming. Derek"
"Excellent quality and value for money Will definatley be purchasing more products"
"The design is cute :3"
"After years of being a loyal customer of Gillette mach 3, I thought nothing could compete. However after receiving Gruum products as an early fathers day gift, I have to admit I was wrong! I have just had the closest, smoothest shave ever! I even used my new gruum razor to shave my head with no problems. Now its goodbye to Gillette and looking forward to continuing using gruum razors and skincare."
"I love the simplicity of Guum’s approach, products and ingredients. Plain packaging, smart design, active recycling, PayPal option and flexibility on regular orders have also helped to make me a more sensible and very satisfied customer. Well done to you friends from Manchester."
"First class service. Easy for ordering, never had a problem but if I did feel sure there is somebody there to help. Have told a lot of friends how good gruum is."
"Great blades, great shave!"
"Love the smell of the beard wash nice fresh smell Beard oil is good as well and at a very reasonable price"
Gruum is rated 4.49 based on 336 reviews