Gruum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gruum
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Gruum 5 star review on 11th November 2021
Gruum 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Katie Leeson
Gruum 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Fiona Heath
Great company to deal with, providing quality products.
I love Grüum products and have been using them for four or so years. I try to always have a bottle or two of Skyda on hand, it’s by far my favourite sunscreen and sits beautifully under my makeup. I only wish the bottle design would change, I sometimes find it difficult to get all of the product out of the rectangular packaging.
Truly excellent products, I would especially recommend the brightening shampoo bar and conditioner. It cleans so well and really brightens my blonde hair. Watch out for the special offers! I have recommended Gruum to others and one in particular won’t use any other products now.
These products are fantastic. From hand soap, to moisturiser and even beard oil. Gruum is now part of my daily grooming regime.
I can't believe I waited so long to switch! Having tried other shampoo bars I was skeptical but these are so so good!! My partner has brown virgin hair and I have blonde highlighted hair, we both use nourish. I tried brighten but my super sensitive scalp for a bit itchy with it. The bath soaks are a lovely treat and we're slowly converting the rest of the bathroom. We will be customers for life now
Good products but website is slow. Pay more to host. Also lost a special offer as was not logged in. Customer journey disjointed.
My first forage into shampoo bars and I’ve not looked back. Great plastic free packaging _ it’s the way forward! Well done Guys
We were given various items by our family last year. We love the shampoo bar in particular. The lather is fantastic and together with the conditioner bar makes our hair look fantastic. Will continue using the items as they are also good value for money. Thank you
The shampoo bars are really really good. I originally bought to cut down on plastic, but I absolutely love them, they suit my hair really well and last for ages and ages. It might seem ‘pricey’ for a shampoo, but it lasts a lot longer than any liquid shampoo in a plastic bottle.
Very eco-friendly in every way. Good service and quick delivery. Thank you.
Great service. Brilliant quality. Lovely scent.
Prompt service , lovely products , no waste.
Bought the brightening soap bar several months ago……I found it worked really well on my bleached strawberry blonde hair ! My mobile hairdresser was also very impressed with it. It lathers up really well and left my hair “squeaky” clean. Keep up the great work team 💙
Great products!
I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair for around 9 months and my hair is so much softer and shinier, plus the colour seems to last longer. I’ve also bought these items as gifts for friends and they love them too. Highly recommended!
New customer to Gruum and the products. First one I tried was the shampoo bars, they are brilliant! Starting to try more of the range as I go on. Great products so far
I've tried the brightening bar hair shampoo and also the coconut one. In love with both. I previously tried shampoo bar from a high street store but it literally wrecked my hair. I was sceptical about trying again. Can't praise these enough they leave my hair clean and soft. Just ordered some facial oil so looking forward to receiving that. Keep up the good work
Built a travel wash bag with the gruum products far easier that bottles of this and that! The hair shampoo and conditioner blocks are excellent!
Good long lasting solid bars of shampoo, lathers well and don’t go soft. Long lasting delicate fragrance.
Only tried the shampoo bar but it was a lovely coconut smell and made my hair very soft and springy once I washed it. Just ordered a lot more products in the Black Friday sale and cannot wait!
Gruum is rated 4.83 based on 5,666 reviews