Gruum Reviews

Email, Live Chat
customer service
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Very good quality hair products. The best bit is the fact that they are plastic free. I have used the bar shampoo and bar conditioner - both on a par with any bottled liquid products in terms of quality, but much better to have no single-use plastic to dispose of.
I have tried the Shampoo bar, initially I wasn't sure if this was a gimmick but as I want to cut down on my plastic waste I thought I would give it a try. You need to change your mindset a bit as I felt I was washing my hair with a bar of soap, that's just the way we are conditioned. Get over that and you will find that this product leaves your hair lovely and clean but you have none of the residue you get with "normal" shampoos. Get a tin and its great for travel. Trying the conditioner bars next!
Looking forward to trying the hair bars but wasn't really pleased with 2 delivery charges I'm afraid.
The best shampoo bar I've tried!!!
My hair has never felt so soft and so clean. Washing with the shampoo bar feels really quite different to washing with regular bottle shampoo. I really want to reduce the amount of plastic containers in my life and so far I'm incredibly pleased with my shampoo from Gruum. Although I've felt I've not really needed conditioner after washing, I love the shampoo bar so much I've just bought the conditioner bar to try it too. Great job Gruum. So encouraging to see new approaches to being us things we need without the plastic!! Hope this is a great success.
Bought the personalised razors for my son's for Christmas and they all love them. The products are fab and the service is excellent! I would not hesitate to recommend the products.
I have been using the gruum coconut shampoo bar for a number of months now. At first I wasn't impressed but the more I use it the better my hair feels. I wash it less often and dont currently use conditioner. It has lasted me about 3 months and still have about a third of the bar left. I have just ordered the lemon shampoo and conditioner bar to see how they perform.
Excellent products providing an eco friendly version of shampoo & conditioner. A little on the pricy side but so far I’ve managed to buy using introductory offers so it’s seemed good value!
Great razors! Well not be going back to plastic disposal ones. Handle feels comfortable and weighty so it’s a really good Quality product
Environmentally Friendly Good looking and classy products Brill packaging Value for money
Delivery was quick and products are excellent
I got the first kit for myself, and I enjoyed the idea, the brand and using their skincare products. Then I got it for my fiance, my bro and my dad and I'm planning now on making a nice present for my friends as well. I like their designs too!
Shampoo bars are luxurious, really lather well, smell gorgeous and hair looks good and feels clean afterwords.......going to try some of the other products now.......I love the fact that I’m not using plastic bottles so being good to the environment too.....
Great products for travel and holidays, wouldn’t be without it
I have tried the shampoo bars and now I wouldn’t go back to bottled shampoo. They lather up really nicely and smell lovely. Take up less room when going away too. Am going to try the conditioner bar next.
I received my little bar of amazingness today..aka your hair soap bar in cocoa butter! What can I say love at first shower! Left my hair feeling squeaky clean and a little goes a long way! Will be using my voucher to order the conditioning bar... Will be recommending
Good quality products, with minimal packaging at a great price
Tried their shampoo bar after using one from Lush and much preferred the Gruum one - lathered well, left my hair clean and soft and didn't make the bathroom smell (like the previous one did!). My husband uses it now too!
love the product but hate the website. Desperately trying to add stuff to subscription and it won't let me. Gave up.
Hi there,

Glad to hear you love the products and I am sorry you had an issue amending your subscription. We have already DM you, to try and sort this out for you! :)

All the best,
Eftychia
Shampoo leaves hair so wonderfully soft so must try the conditioner now. Have also bought for friends as a lovely treat. Even better no micro plastics and natural ingredients.
Gruum is rated 4.66 based on 1,101 reviews