Gruum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gruum
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Gruum 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Gruum 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Tom Creary
Gruum 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Linda Wilkinson
Great service I've a subscription over a year now, I take off what I dont need the odd time and have added extra on the rare occasions, I love Gruum , I've loved all products to date thank you Gruum
Posted 1 hour ago
I got some free face suncream from Gruum, and it came really quickly. I’ve worn it for a couple of days now, and it’s really comfortable and non-greasy. I’m going to order more in a couple of days, along with some other products- I think this might be my new go-to brand!
The shampoo bars are truly wnderful. But the conditioner did not suit me at all and made my hair very dry. Have not ordered it again, unfortunately.
Used the shampoo and conditioner products Very high quality quality. Makes my hair feel fresh and clean. My hair does not get greasy and dirty so quickly. Love them. I have tries other bars but these are by far worth the money
Excellent product and excellent service
I love idea of plastic free, simple, natural products. However not all natural products are working and many times I was disappointed until I’ve discovered gruum company. I am a big fun of shampoo bar. Smells divine and doesn’t dry your hair!!! My hair are soft and I don’t have itchy head after. I can’t wait to try more products.
I love the shampoo! No more plastic bottles. Thank You Gruum!
Just bought second shampoo. First bar last at least couple of months so very cost effective. Squeaky clean hair.
We really love the shampoo soap. Lots of lovely frothy bubbles. Completely cleared dandruff from myself and son. Hair lovely and shiny. Bought the soap dish that absorbs moisture so no slimy bits and soap lasts longer. Well worth it. I also bought the conditioner soap. Im struggling to get enough lather as my hair is long. I'll keep persevering
Their hand/body/shaving soap is the best in the world! I’ve tried a lot of different ones but these are by far the best. Smell great and lather to the last bit.
All OK just wish you sold toothpaste not in plastic
I purchased a shampoo bar to trial and loved it. It lasted for ages and my hair definitely feels and looks better. Just ordered another shampoo bar and a conditioner plus two carry tins as I'm (hopefully) off on holiday soon and these will be much easier to pack than bulky bottles.
Products are great and service immaculate.
I can't honestly say how incredible Gruum is. I received a shampoo bar for Christmas, I had never heard of the brand before. In my mission to go plastic free/zero waste, I have tried numerous shampoo bars, none of which have been very good (they either didn't last very long, left my hair still greasy, didn't lather enough, or didn't smell very exciting). But since using Gruum, I am never going to try another brand again! Firstly, I love how ethical and environmentally conscious the brand is, and secondly, I love how minimal and natural the ingredients are (in contrast to your drugstore shampoos with dozens of chemicals in the ingredients list). I would rather be kind to my hair than wash it with nasty chemicals, doing more harm than good. Gruum's shampoo bars lather SO well (just as well as, if not more so, than your average drugstore shampoo!) They smell amazing (my favourite is the argan bar) they are such good quality for a reasonable price and last a long time too! (especially their conditioner bar). I love how you can get a free shampoo bar trial, and also I recently set up a subscription - £5 free delivery every 1-3 months for a shampoo bar of your choice. Overall, I definitely rate this store and will be buying from them forever! Thank you Gruum.
Lovely products
This company are wonderful to deal with, great prices for great products. Started using the hair products and can't believe how my hair has improved. Just goes to show even at 70 you're never too old to learn from the young!
Excellent shampoo bars. Quality products with no plastic packaging. Prompt delivery.
I just love the shampoo bars for my hair. They leave it smooth and shiny and I keep a bar in one of your tins to use after swimming. My hair no longer smells of chlorine after my swim.
I started with a free trial bar of shampoo, not totally convinced it would be any good but keen to reduce the amount of plastic I use. I have to say I have been very pleasantly surprised. It lathers really easily, my hair is (literally) squeaky clean and it lasts for ages. I am now trying the conditioner bar and expect to be equally as positive.
Omg, I never thought I would change from bottled shampoos etc. I love, love, love the soap bar shampoos and conditioner. I've just ordered body soap to try.
Gruum is rated 4.82 based on 4,702 reviews