Gruum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gruum
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Gruum 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Karen Oxborough
Gruum 5 star review on 27th December 2020
Fran Budgen
Gruum 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Love all of their products
After one try of the shampoo bar, conditioner bar and body bar I've subscribed to regular deliveries of this! Even my husband loves them and he usually prefers to just carry on with his care free plastic life! So glad that us both and our two toddlers will be making the immediate transition to bars from Grüum and donating our stored and unopened plastic bottles to those in need in the community.
Thought I would try it as i got shampoo bar free. And wow it’s amazing it lathers up just as good as liquid shampoo, so I’ve just ordered the conditioning bar, body bar and soap dish as I was that impressed with it. Hair looked shiny and healthy
I have purchased the hair shampoo and conditioner bars very pleased with the quality and how my hair feels afterwards. The bars are easy to handle in the shower, better than heavy shampoo bottles. Having a tin to place my bars in when they dry, is very useful
Wow!!! Just tried my free shampoo bar - lemon and almond. A few rolls in my hand and a swipe over wet hair and I had way too many bubbles so I'll use less next time! I have naturally curly hair and it's the first time I have ringlets without using extra serum or mousse. Very soft. No conditioner needed.
First shampoo bar that I find be better than from the big L company. Bar lathers amazingly even in hard water area. Lasts for weeks and weeks. Plastic free shipment is a big plus.
Gruum 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Second order after my daughter told me about the products shampoo bars are great easy to use and wash out and leave my hair looking great and the big plus factor no plastic to go in landfill win win in my book
I seriously was not expecting it to be this good. Wanted to do my bit for the planet but I didn't realise I would be doing my hair and scalp such a huge favour. For the first time in 50 years I don't have an itchy scalp. My hair feels like silk. I'm actually blown away!!! Now I'm telling all my friends
This is the first time I’ve used a shampoo bar and initially my expectations were low. I’ve tried so many “top end “ shampoo since embracing my grey due to the first lockdown.Well I’m absolutely amazed. The texture of my hair has never felt as good and the colour looks richer and brighter. I have now ordered the nourishing conditioning bar and body bar. Keep up the brilliant work Gruum.
Love the products.
The brightening shampoo bar is absolutely amazing! Smells great and after one use put some moisture back in to my bleach damaged hair. I was so impressed by the first use I have now subscribed. I’m hoping the bars are the equivalent of 3 bottles of shampoo like it states. Can’t wait to try the conditioning bar too!
Gruum 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Got my first shampoo bar from the promotion, just paid the postage ! I have to say i am a total convert. Love the smell , easy to use and no trying to get the last bit out of a bottle ... just signed up for monthly delivery s. 5 stars 🌟
I’ve been wanting to try a shampoo bar for a while and thought I’d give the gruum brightening bar a go. I was sceptical about whether it would foam up but pleasantly surprised that it foamed up A LOT. My hair felt so clean after rinsing which I liked because I don’t enjoy the feeling left by some other liquid shampoos. My hair is long and notoriously tangled so I did use my usual liquid conditioner on the ends afterwards. I have now ordered the conditioner bar to match my shampoo one so I’m looking forward to getting rid of all the plastic bottles on my bathroom shelf.
Gruum provide me with products that tick all of my environmental and ethical requirements whilst treating my skin and hair to the most sumptuous natural products that have genuinely made a difference to me.
Tried the revitalising shampoo bar and absolutely loved it! A lot of shampoos leave my hair feeling a bit greasy and dry but this one definitely doesn’t, and it lasts a lot longer than what a normal bottled shampoo would too! Delivery did take a few weeks but was not long after Christmas plus I’m sure there were delays with COVID. I’ve now ordered a conditioner, body bar, and moisturiser too!
I’m in love with your product :) I have just sign in subscription for shampoo and conditioner!!!! I have psoriasis and helped me with it ( might not work for every skin by mine worked so well) so happy thanks
I thought your products are very good I’ve used the shampoo soap and the lather you get is amazing I will pass word on i have just ordered a conditioning soap and can’t wait to try that my daughter as also ordered from you and is very happy keep up the good work .
I bought their nourishing shampoo bar, and love it. My hair is clean and soft, I don't need conditioner any more plus I don't need to wash my hair every 2 days now. So great product for me and the environment too.
I used the Gruum Hair shampoo bar (colour protect) for the first time, slightly sceptical about how it would work. I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use (better than liquid shampoo) and couldn't recommend it more highly. It is SO much easier to work it into the hair and the result was lovely. I have now invested in two monthly supplies of shampoo/conditioner and soap and intend to give it as presents as well as using for myself.
Brightening shampoo bar. Best shampoo in the land (for my hair) if it can make my corpse hair soft and easier on the eye it's well worth a few quid. I originally bought it to save plastic but now I'm buying it because its amazing.
Gruum is rated 4.80 based on 3,136 reviews