Gruum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gruum
Email, Live Chat
Read Gruum Reviews

About Gruum:

We’re grüum and we're here to shave the world: one chin, one shin, one armpit (and naughty bit) at a time.

We create seriously good razors and skincare solutions for men and women.

For every bit of every body.

Tell us how Gruum made you happy
Gruum Reviews | 25th February 2020
Louise Frost
Gruum 5 star review on 13th January 2020
Jamie Hickabottom
More Photos & Videos
I love Gruum, products are fantastic! Gives me so much pleasure to be able to use less plastic and don't harm the environment. Please send your products to Greece
Posted 25 minutes ago
I came to Gruum through a special offer I had seen and was pleased to see their range of solid shampoo bars. I had used many different ones before but I am now stuck on Gruum’s version. They last ages, smell divine, are delivered promptly and have minimal packaging. Gruum often have special offers to let you try their products, I am looking forward to trying the free soap bar now.
Posted 27 minutes ago
Drear Gruum,
Excellent product on sale, good value for money, To maintain skin care products, popular skin care treatment and shaving soaps selections for sensitive skin for men healthy lifestyle ,to maintain good skin complexion, spice and herbal treatment for a shiny glow face. quality storage bags modern design.

Your faithfully Mr Tom Creary
Gruum 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
I found Gruum while searching online and im so glad i did! Ive used the shampoo and conditioner bars and its made my hair feel the softest and healthiest its ever been! Would 100% recommend and wouldnt use anything else again!
Excellent razor blades which glide across your face & give you a very comfortable experience & the closest shave I've ever had!!
Excellent products. The products work well and they smell wonderful.

So easy to have this delivered through the letterbox
First time I’ve ever tried shampoo bars and I absolutely love them! Three bars lasted me about 6 months.
Great smell and lathers up really well too.
had a free shampoo and so impressed so much lather so little soap used and so good for the environment
Love Gruum! Having tried the products I am now subscribing. Particularly love the Nourishing Shampoo (it's amazing) and the Body Bars.
Love the shampoo soap - coconut is my favourite. Razors are also very good.
The best soap shampoo I have tried!
It rinses out of the hair well and leaves it shiny and clean with no residues.
The shampoo is great, it smells really good and it's gentle with the skin. Quick delivery on items and sustainable packaging. Just started a subscription, I like the idea!
I am using the solid shampoo and it’s really lovely. Happy to be supporting a Manchester firm, as a Mancunian living in London. Well done!!
I use the shampoo soap for tinted hair and I love it. I am a retired woman who once was a hairdresser. My hair is fine so I am careful about what I use on it. This shampoo bar is the best I have used to date and I have tried many types of shampoo. There is no waste. I have already recommended it to others.
I very much like using products that are as natural as possible & Gruum ticks those boxes, plus they are affordable. I have also bought their products for friends & family to try, especially the shampoo bars - I like the way they cut down on plastic & are even suitable for my grandsons. When using them in the shower they lather beautifulIy, leaving my hair feeling soft & clean & I am confident to also use them as a facewash. I have just ordered their new soap dish & moisturiser to try & shave gel for hubby. Lovely natural products.
I wanted to make a change on my environmental impact so I decided to try plastic free shampoo. After looking at various companies, I came across grüum and saw the free bar offer and ordered there and then.
After the first use, I ordered more supplies straight away. The shampoo bar lathered up instantly. My hair is extremely oily, but after one wash, it felt the cleanest it had ever been but also didn’t feel like it had been dried out. Eagerly awaiting my next delivery. Brilliant product and no plastic waste.
I've got very thick coarse dry hair.The nourishing shampoo works really well leaving it shiny and more manageable.I also find it stays cleaner longer. Helping the planet at the same time - what's not to like! I've recommended Gruum to friends and family.
I tried it for the first time a while ago and I was impressed by the gentle moisturiser. My skin is very sensitive and need to keep an eye on everything I use. I try to stick to products with a high percentage of natural ingredients and light weight so my skin can breath. I am very happy with this moisturiser as it kept my skin pimples free. Please don’t change the formula, waiting for my second bottle now and hope it will be just the same.
I was sceptical about moving to solid shampoo and conditioner but wanted to move away from plastic bottles. I’ve been very pleasantly surprised at how nice to use the gruum products have been and they’ve left my hair feeling clean and soft.
Have tried one of the shampoo bars and very impressed with it. At least as good as liquid shampoo and my wife says she prefers it saying it leaves her hair feeling really silky. Have just ordered for the second time. Will now try another product.
Gruum is rated 4.77 based on 2,261 reviews