Grisport Reviews

Noel Brett
Grisport 3 star review on 15th October 2018
Geoff perkins
More Photos & Videos
Dear Sirs ,Please accept delay in writing , but I waited till I had tried the new boots .The first walk was in excess of seven miles over various surfaces fields and hard paths and roads .It is the first time in a long while that at the end I had not noticed that I was wearing walking boots The Quality and Comfort were excellent and from order to delivery was first class .
Many Thanks ,B Savage.
I have purchased Grisport walking boots on many occasions and these are another purchase which are excellent quality.
Great boots , great delivery, great price šŸ˜„ very happy overall
I could not be more pleased with these boots, i train and breed dog's so my day's are spent outside and lots of walking so i am really pleased at how comfortable these boots are ,and they are really sturdy and so far dry feet ,i really recommend these boots and they are a really good price .
Very good service and a good product, excellent pair of boots, certainly be back in the future.
Service brilliant.
On top of all steps of the sale.
Recommended.
I have only been wearing these boot for a week but all is good,very good quality and waterproof. The Vibram sole makes them very comfortable for the user to wear all day!
Very comfortable, fast, tracked delivery. Highly recommended
First time of wearing boots were found to be very comfortable
Used my new walking boots for a 5 hour hike over the weekend and they were comfy and sturdy enough to cope with lots of up and down mountains
Excellent and prompt service and to date very pleased with the quality and performance of the footwear.
I've had the old Grisport boot for two years now and they are the most comfortable and waterproof boots I've ever had. I'm a dog walker so walk every day and have worn down the soles on the old boots, hence have replaced with the same ones. Great product.
Very efficient service. I have purchased these boots previously and have found them extremely comfortable. In fact I do not consider using any other make of boot.
Boots seem fairly comfortable so far
My original order felt too tight, so I used the 'free returns' to ask for a larger size. The replacements arrive just over a week later. Although one of my feet is slightly bigger than the other, both boots fit snugly. Still wearing them indoors to 'break them in' a bit. One boot squeaks a little but I think that's just the leather settling. All looking good so far, but as with all boots, it'll be the first few walks that will prove their quality and value (very good price, I thought)
I previously bought the same boots from a shop, so knew exactly what I wanted. The first order was cancelled by Grisport, the second order was accepted but the order system had allowed an order that could not be fulfilled. I received an email and chose a different colour. Then the order came without the socks that I had also ordered and paid for. However the staff were very helpful, answered the phone promptly (how rare is that), and sent the socks. I am pleased with the boots and the socks, and they are very good value. You need to improve the ordering system. Your staff are great šŸ‘
I am very pleased with my new walking shoes and unexpected free gift that I received with it.
bought waterproof shoes. Extremely comfortable and have been tested extensively this week in rain. Very fast service. Walking pack a bonus
Very happy with the comfort, price and service from Grisport. I now have a pair of both boots and shoes ready for the time the ones I'm wearing almost daily to wear out. The only issue I had with the latest delivery was down to Royal Mail, who had sent my parcel to the wrong delivery office at a bank holiday resulting in an additional 4 day wait.
Grisport are an excellent company to deal with. I needed to contact Customer Services about my boots and Jenny picked up the phone immediately and was very helpful and professional in giving advice. I felt like a valued customer. The products are high quality and very reasonably priced when compared to the rest of the market in quality walking gear. I would certainly recommend them as a company to deal with.
Grisport is rated 4.87 based on 1,789 reviews