Grisport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Gavin and Jenny are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and efficient, and sorted out my order and gave advice on shoe maintenance. Shoes look great and feel very comfortable. Will try out my first non-Clarks shoes for decades, and hope to buy more based on current experience."
"Good boots as always. Good fit over my bunions. Good prompt service. Nice modern look to these new boots"
"I bought Hurricane ladies boots. Great fitting and looking boots. Only one moan, the colour is not what you expect, they come up much darker than appear on website. I ordered bright purp!e and received almost black looking. Returned them for burgundy and they appear more purple."
"Comfortable nice shoes"
"Good shoes, good value"
"Really pleased with my boots, so comfy and 100% waterproof. Came really quick too. Highly recommended to anyone."
"Excellent product excellent service!"
"I have eight pairs of Grisport shoes and boots. I think you could say I rate them highly and put my money where my mouth is. They are comfortable, well made, and always deliver what they promise. It was a happy day when I discovered this company."
"This is my second pair of Gisport walking boots, I am very pleased that the new boots are equally comfortable and of great quality."
"I repeatedly return to grisport for boots and shoes. I walk dogs for a living and walk 12 Mile's per day without any discomfort. This has been the case for years and with the exceptional service I receive from the organisation, I do not anticipate going elsewhere."
"Fast efficient service and an excellent walking shoe"
"Lovely quality leather walking shoes. Which are well made ,leather does not rub on the back of heels as with some new shoes and good to be able to buy an adult size 3 ."
"Excellent service and delivery. Boots extremely comfortable straight out of the box. Highly recommended."
"Very prompt delivery as usual. No complaints."
"Excellent can not fault, have had numerous shoes and boots and not a problem with any i cannot praise or recommend enough"
"This is the 3rd time I have purchased and always been very satisfied with the service.Parcel arrived within the time stated. thank You"
"An excellent product and speedy and efficient online ordering facility"
"Amazing value for a leather walking shoe with vibram sole, can't fault the Dartmoor shoe, even with my wide feet."
"My Ladies Hurricane boots arrived very quickly. They fit perfectly and i wore them for a 7 mile walk for the first time - super comfortable and totally waterproof."
"So far the boots appear to be excellent-just what I needed"
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 795 reviews