Grisport Reviews

Noel Brett
Grisport 3 star review on 15th October 2018
Geoff perkins
More Photos & Videos
I originally bought a pair of Grisport ladies boots from a local stockists. When I had a few queries regarding these boots I telephoned the main company. They were extremely helpful, answered all my questions fully and gave me loads of advice. I have since ordered directly from their website and the items, at very competitive prices, were delivered promptly. My boots have proved to be just what I wanted. I would thoroughly recommend both the company and their items.
Excellent service from the website and delighted with my Dartmoor Green walking shoe. They feel really light and are wide enough for my hard worked 57 year old feet. I do feel sad that I don't feel inclined to go to my favourite independent walking shop at the moment but this is my 4th pair of Grisport footwear so I felt confident with their products to purchase on line.
I am still breaking in my boots. Have only worn twice but already feel very comfortable particularly since I live in a hilly area. I was a bit anxious buying walking boots online but I can recommend as sizing is good.
very small order but good delivery
This pair of Dartmoor shoes are the fourth pair that I have purchased.
I have been round the South West Coast path in them and many a Lake land peak. Brilliant footwear.
These boots are very comfortable and lightweight and the wet grass is wicking away wonderfully. I'm hoping because they are leather they will last a lot longer than my previous, so called, waterproof boots, (well known make made from fabric).
Comfortable boot with excellent Vibram sole.
Brilliant service from ordering and recieving items .Both boots and shoes very good quality and confortabke
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to keep any of these boots as they didn’t fit. Service I received from ordering to returning and receiving a refund was exceptional
Brilliant boots, comfortable from the moment I wore them. Very lightweight, shoe size accurate.
Recommend Grisport!
Very good customer service and delivery was very prompt. Have and will buy again. Boots are wonderful and a better made alternative to other brands made in China now.
A very prompt and efficient response to my order with a quick delivery.
I had my previous walking boots for nearly 22 years so buying a new pair was a gamble!
No worries , these boots are lovely, instantly comfortable and look extremely well made ,with an eco ethos that is so important to me.
I will recommend you to others.
I ordered my third pair of Dartmoor walking shoes by phone at just before closing time on September 2nd and they arrived in France on September 7th. I think that that is great service from Grisport and its courier DPD - thanks and well done.
Recently bought a pair of Lady Magma walking shoes for my wife. They seem to be of an excellent quality and very comfortable. I also bought a pair of Quatro walking boots but am waiting for the winter to try them.
Prompt and efficient service. Boots comfortable and waterproof.
Excellent light and comfortable walking boots - stylish too!
25 hours after ordering my new boots I was wearing them. Fantastic service and great comfortable foot wear
Fantastic customer service and top quality footwear.
my husband loves his new boots, thank you!
Thrilled, most comfortable walking boots I have ever bought.
Grisport is rated 4.87 based on 1,789 reviews