Grisport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Grisport
Joanne Clarke
"Can't rate Grisport highly enough. Jenny went above and beyond to get my boots to me quickly when I missed the cut off for next day delivery. First wear I did 3 miles on uneven and wet terrain, not a hint of a blister and dry feet. Thanks Grisport."
Dragos Mocanu
"It is my fifth pair so far.I’v still got an old one bought 12 years ago in Italy,and still looking good,no damages at all after hiking,walking,climbing,working in the worst weather conditions ever.The new ones are great as well."
Noel Brett
"We got a quick and efficient service and the product was received in excellent time and well packed. Our only problem was we ordered two different pairs of shoes but only received one pair. Our account was credited promptly,but we got no communication explaining that you were out of stock, was the product discontinued, or would it be available at a later date."
"Grisport boots are warm comfortable and waterproof to high standards"
"Comfort and robust walking shoes."
"Fast delivery excellent service"
"Quick delivery, nice gift pack with 3 items also included. Both pair of boots/shoes seem to be of great quality and waterproof. Although very robust they're surprisingly comfortable and light. What you get for the price is exceptionally well built and looks like it will last for quite a while even in bad weather. Very, very comfortable even when wearing for the first time, no break in period was needed. Highly recommended for long walks."
"Had a pair of Grisport walking boots for 15 years bought in an outdoor shop. When the sole started to fall apart a couple of months ago was looking for new boots but couldn't find any which were half as good for the right price. Grisport stood out as being highly recommended all over the web so took the plunge, as I wouldn't usually buy footwear online, and purchased a pair of Hurricane boots. Totally comfortable, waterproof, lightweight but robust with a great Vibram rubber sole. They look good too! Very happy"
"Very good service kept up to date with delivery time this footwear is excellent as it is made in Italy and not in China where I have had big problems with my feet as a consequence of wearing their footwear Al Turner"
"The Navigator Walking boot is a beautiful piece of kit at a very reasonable price and I can,t wait to get plenty of use out of these bad boys. Highly recommend Grisport for footware."
"Great, professional, personal service. Thank you."
"Very comfortable. Great lacing and easly to put on and take off."
"Very pleased boots comfy I will be ordering another pair Delivered on time"
"Excellent service great boots perfect fit, support to the ankle on rough ground amazing"
"Service couldn't have been better. I loved my previous pair so had to replace them when sole couldn't be repaired. Was so pleased to see Grisport still made the same boots."
"This is my second pair of these shoes. I've worn them practically every day for the past two years and the soles now need replaced. I thought I'd get a new pair too; buying online was quick and easy and they arrived in no time at all. Just as comfy as my first pair! Excellent shoes, superb service!"
"Best boots ever , very comfortable and great quality ."
"The service provided when I recently purchased a pair of walking shoes was superb. The were delivered promptly , well advised by email , concerning their delivery , well packaged and received in excellent condition."
"comfortable out of box so far completely waterproof"
"Excellent speedy service. Good quality product."
"Very good quality and value for money. A great Italian brand and great soles!"
"A very quick and efficient service - I was very happy with the quality of the product as well."
"excellent produce and good company to deal with"
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 795 reviews