Greenhouse Stores Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

customer service
Mrs G
"Very helpful staff"
Lesley C
"Delivered on time. Easy to follow instructions. Spare glass panes which I wasn’t expecting. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service! Greenhouse arrived on time and was erected very efficiently."
"A good greenhouse at very reasonable price. Easily erected by an amateur. Problems - Roof bars were in box with side pieces and vice versa causing some confusion. Also kit was short of good glazing clips,and when I spoke to your rep. to obtain more he cast doubt on my assertion by expressing extreme surprise. Not good for customer relations. I still did not have quite enough and went to a garden centre and bought some"
"Easy to choose and order, delivered at arranged time, very pleased with service. Product not actually erected yet! But inventory has shown all parts, accessories/fittings present and correct."
"Excellent quality does what it says on the label"
"I love my greenhouse. It arrived promptly and was put up by my two sons in a day. I would recommend Greenhouse Stores in a hear beat."
"Greenhouse delivered on the date I requested which was good as I had asked for the greenhouse to be kept on hold for about 3/4 weeks. Was as described apart from the base being deeper than the picture of the greenhouse on the website indicated, so perhaps that picture could be made clearer and larger. The panels of glass were very clear and all the parts were boxed up properly. Looks lovely now it’s been erected. It took a day to put up by your recommended installer who knew exactly what he was doing."
"Green house arrived on time and of a good quality"
"Great price & product, quickly delivered. The greenhouse seemed quite flimsy while in pieces but is sturdy enough now & has already stood up to some strong winds. If you're handy with a spanner & used to putting things together you'll be Ok, as the instructions don't go into great depth, but if not you might struggle."
"Good communication quick at responding to any questions and resolving any queries"
"Read the instructions 2/3 times, identify components &lay out on lawn etc. and you’ll have no problems. Well pleased."
"I was kept informed of the progress of my order. Also advised about the need for a base (I already had one so didn't need it). Greenhouse arrived on the day promised, nice and early in the morning!"
"I am absolutely amazed by the after sales service I have received from Greenhouse Stores. Prompt and patient help from customer care department solve all my problems- Thanks from a happy old man."
"Polite guys & efficient workers."
"My greenhouse delivered on time. Up and running now and I am very pleased with it. I have called her Dottie after my late Mum."
"Order delivered in full very promptly."
"what was said they did wonderful"
"I purchased a small greenhouse from you and although we came across a few problems erecting it, we found your advisory staff couldn't do enough for us in sorting out the problems, verbal information, as well as photographs sent of tricky parts."
"(I am writing this on behalf of Allison Wood because I ordered, took delivery and erected our Halls Popular 4x6 Greenhouse) Although delivery took a bit longer than expected, we assume that this was due to the Christmas Holiday period. Other than that the service we received was extremely good. a special mention is due to your delivery driver. He was very helpful and friendly, a great advertisement for your company. (He also likes homemade fruit cake). The assembly of the greenhouse proved a little tricky mainly due to the poor quality is some of the instructions. This was particularly evident when it came to fitting the roof vent. It was not clear how some of the parts fitted into the overall scheme of things. Exploded diagrams would help enormously. The problem was only resolved by downloading the instructions in German which provided clearer pictures of how to proceed. I appreciate that this may not be within your control, but it could be something that Halls may wish to look at. Overall great service and I would happily recommend Greenhouse Stores to other customers."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 2,484 reviews