Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Tell us how Greenhouse Stores made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
"The given delivery times were totally wrong! The delivery when it happened was expertly dealt with by the driver."
Craig S
"Greenhouse delivered when I requested, delivery driver was really helpful. Building the greenhouse was very straight forward, with clear and concise instructions. Greenhouse was competitively priced."
"Great green house - instructions have to be thoroughly read - but they can be followed. Greer value and very sturdy."
"Excellent service, thank you"
"Well pleased with the greenhouse. And would recommend Greenhouse Stores."
"Easy to order, delivered on the agreed date by a very helpful driver, no problems."
"Fitter was absolutely brilliant. Some of the glass was broken on delivery and he went out of his way to order new glass and come back and fit it"
"This is a very good product once erected. Owing to the fact that putting It up is quite complicated it is very necessary that the diagrams in the instructions are clear. When I received my greenhouse with the instructions I found that they were some what indestinct owing to the quality of the copying. It was necessary for me to go onto the internet and reprint the instruction. Not everybody has a computer and a printer. Having said that this is a great product. Thank you."
"Great company to deal with, delivered when expected by two cheerful competent installers. The potting shed is fabulous, well made and we look forward to many happy years of use"
"Greenhouse delivered on time"
"An excellent price and a very helpful delivery driver. I'm glad I opted for toughened glass as the greenhouse looks so much better with a single pane in each section."
"Very pleased with my greenhouse. Arrived on time."
"Delivery on time placed in safe all items OK instructions very helpful happley recommend."
"Good quality, excellent fitters"
"purchased a 8x6 polycarbonate greenhouse,auto window opener and a potting bench .came in a fast time and was great quality ,only downside is the instructions are not 100% clear by image and I changed up mine by adding a few screws through the poly glass panels into frame to secure it better,would definitely recommend them and will use for future purchases .cheap prices and perfect for the job needed"
"Great product once you get to grips with the installation manual recommended good quality"
"Arrived when it should, some of the glass was broken which was speedily replaced without fuss."
"We are really pleased with our purchase of the greenhouse we ordered from you, it came really quickly and the driver was very helpful....."
"NOW THE GREENHOUSE IS FINISHED SO PLEASED WITH THE FINISHED RESULT. ALSO THE DELIVERY MAN WAS VERY HELPFUL, ONLY DOWNSIDE WE FOUND THE INSTRUCTIONS QUIET DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND IN PARTS. THE FINISHED PRODUCT MAKES UP FOR THE DIFFICULTY. MRS MARGARET SILLS"
"Great little greenhouse perfect for my space. Good ordering process and delivery was quick and fuss free. Would definitely use these people again."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,935 reviews