Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mere Green Chambers,338 Lichfield Road,

Categories:
Business & Office
Garden Arcs
Greenhouses
Lawn
Sheds

How would you rate Greenhouse Stores ?

"Swift arrival, good instructions but enlisted help of grandson to erect. Very pleased with the result and is now in good use growing tomatoes etc"
Eileen D
"Good communication, delivered within the timeframe given. Happy with Greenhouse Stores."
"We purchased from this company after reading the positive reviews and we were not disappointed. The price was competitive. They delivered within 10 days and the delivery driver was brilliant despite having to park away from the house. The actual greenhouse is perfect and came with step by step instructions. It took about 6/7 hrs for my hubby to put up obviously with my supervision."
"great service from greenhouse stores & very helpful with queries. the greenhouse frame was easy enough to assemble. the difficulty was the instructions weren't very clear & seriously lack photos with only small diagrams to 'assist'. we bought polycarb model & it leaked like a funnel. we've had to use silicone sealant everywhere & it still leaks. we are glad to have the greenhouse as were growing some wonderful veg but personally i wouldnt recommend it for all the greif it caused."
"Item ordered arrived quickly"
"Prompt delivery of a great quality greenhouse. Thanks"
"The greenhouse was delivered on time and undamaged. The price was very reasonable and the quality of the greenhouse is far superior to the last one I purchased. One happy customer. Thank you."
"The green house is fantastic and really really nice to look at and well made. Service was second to none - best customer service I have ever experienced. I was even thanked for my custom. It was delivered and erected with no problems, there was a broken pane of glass but the company drove down to cornwall 7 days later to fit the pane. Amazing. I definately recommend this company. Thank you"
"Delivered on time no problems at all"
"when I ordered the greenhouse you were told you must let me know the delivery date. I told you not to deliver it unless I knew when it was coming. if you telephone and don't get a reply to confirm ok, you should not deliver it. We were in France when it was delivered.. one packet of glass was broken. about 17 panes. just about managed to lift parcels. the idea of ordering the green was to make sure I was in when it came. I told you this because I have a disabled wife. not happy with your organisation."
"A chapter of accidents, piece delivered bent, replacement wrong colour and serious leaks. We do not blame the fitter who was very helpful but poor man, he has had a bad time with our greenhouse!"
"Greenhouse delivered by helpful driver, easy to follow erection instructions and is a great little greenhouse. More that happy with it"
"great delivery and goods"
"Item delivered on time.Easy to assemble just needed assistance installing glass."
"Finished article good once assembled however the instructions could be better by more explanatory drawings and less written text."
"Communicated very well on a few points I didn't quite understand, The erection of the green house was easy if only I had taken the time to read and understand the instructions supplied."
"Good quality product, well assembled, by very competent technicians in a timely and pleasant manner. a credit to your organisation."
"Great greenhouse. Prompt delivery."
"The greenhouse now finished is perfect, however putting it together was not easy. My husband is very technically minded and an engineer by trade, he found the instructions almost impossible to follow and because of this it took much longer to build."
"good quality good service reasonable priced very pleased"
"Speedy delivery of a book in excellent condition in time for a holiday we begin tomorrow. Thank you. JW"
"Easy to use website clearly shows the products available. Order process was simple and the greenhouse was delivered on time."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.64 based on 2,027 reviews