Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Lawn
Sheds

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Greenhouse Stores ?

Edwina R
"We erected the greenhouse ourselves and found all the different sizes of glass very confusing but thrilled with final result."
Kenneth S
"Great customer service, sorted out a payment glitch promptly and efficiently. We have bought two greenhouses through Greenhouse Stores now and are very happy with both products. Would highly recommend."
"Deliver exactly when expected and delivery driver very helpful. Greenhouse assembled although instructions ridiculously difficult to follow (not a fault with company)."
"Excellent communication and delivery good value for money assembly easy.One little tip give a spray of WD.40 on aluminium before applying rubber seal."
"Good value for money once put together but that was a massive job! The instructions are all pictures, nothing written. The instructions refer to numbers on the parts but only the main uprights have numbers on them. Took a professional 4 hours and a lot of swearing!"
"When the greenhouse arrived the only problem i had was to understand the manual because it did not have the 4x4 greenhouse on the book. When I phoned up they told me that the6x4 was the most common one sold so the manual was all about that one. Now that it's finished it's brilliant but I do believe I've got a few more grey hairs."
"nothing to add; service was satisfactory"
"I purchased 2 greenhouses as gifts which my husband and father are really pleased with. Instructions could be a little more in depth as some parts were a little confusing. Had a little problem with a glass panel, but customer services sorted it without hesitation. Can't recommend this company enough"
"The whole process worked like clockwork. Greenhouse looks stunning and is incredibly well made. Very happy."
"Efficient service. No problems encountered."
"Excellent service and communication. The greenhouse is fabulous and the fitter was excellent too. Highly recommended."
"Pleasant and excellent service lovely greenhouse only thing I think the the instructions could have been clearer"
"So far I am very satisfied with the service I received. I have not yet assembled my greenhouse as I have landscapers in my garden. The delivery and service were very good, I was contacted by phone to confirm the delivery date and approximate time which were both right. The driver was very friendly and helpful while unloading my purchase so I am overall very satisfied indeed."
"Excellent value for money. First class delivery service. Each section labelled ready to assemble. Highly recommend."
"went together very well, enjoyed fitting the glass, love it."
"The greenhouse is just what we needed. The placing of the order was very easy. The staff were very helpful and the delivery was also very good. We would recommend Greenhouse stores to all."
"Excellent website, customer service and most important of all, fantastic shed/greenhouse erected on the agreed date in an efficient and friendly manner."
"Very easy to order delivery was earlier than expected, which was good and delivery time was bang on. Excellent product and service"
"Instruction sheets could be clearer ( especially for “wrinkles”) Some of the parts were missing numbers. Overall, we are very pleased with our greenhouse & still married!! No complaint about service or delivery."
"Greenhouse Stores handled my order very efficiently and the couple of queries I had were resolved courteously and promptly. If I needed another greenhouse I would definitely be a repeat customer!"
"Helpful staff good delivery"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,249 reviews