Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Lawn
Sheds

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Greenhouse Stores ?

Michelle D
"Recently bought a lean to and I am absolutely over the moon with it."
Nigel S
"I'm not sure if this is a review about the retailer or the product. Greenhouse stores were very helpful and friendly on the phone and the product arrived within timescales. Only problem really was the poor assembly instructions and the drawings that they contain, so a certain amount of trial and error was required during assembly. The roof vents were a bit of a pig in particular. Other than that very pleased."
"This is a well priced high quality product and I am pleased with the final result. However, the instructions for construction were poor. There must be a better way to provide customers with guidance on how to build their greenhouse than a series of black and white diagrams. It made Ikea flatpack furniture instructions look good. Do not underestimate the time and hard work needed to build your greenhouse - it took me 10 days working about 4 hrs a day. The available videos offer solutions to your confusion and fail to deliver."
"The store was good. Delivery on time. Assembly instructions took a time to work. Not for anyone who is not diy compentent."
"Great quality greenhouse. Quick delivery. Staff are very helpful and friendly"
"Quite a long wait for delivery so order ahead of time but service was great and greenhouse went together like a dream! Really happy with it."
"I have not erected the greenhouse yet . The delivery was spot on, could not have been any better. Driver very good. Thanks Michael"
"So far so good The house is due on the 28th so better revue at that stage but contact to date has been excellent"
"1 of the glass panels was broken on delivery but received a replacement in 2 days, some of the pictures in the instructions were a bit blurry and had to download some more, but otherwise really pleased with the greenhouse and can't wait to start using it."
"Recently bought a lean to and I am absolutely over the moon with it."
"Good service, no problems, very pleased with the purchase and delivery."
"Excellent delivery ,driver very courteous a little trouble in assembling the house but we will get there eventually"
"My greenhouse/shed is being delivered and erected on 22nd August 2018. I was asked to get the base constructed before delivery, Greenhouse Stores have been very helpful with all instructions. The base is now completed and I'm looking forward to delivery day. I will obviously comment when the item arrives."
"Quick response to enquiries and totally flexible in getting delivery on a day to suite me"
"I needed a greenhouse to fit a very restricted space, the one I purchased was the best for the situation I had. The delivery was far quicker than quoted. The contents were correct. The price was lower than competitors. Any slight queries with construction plans were explained by my telephone contact. You do need a bit of experience when constructing these kits on your own but nothing is to insurmountable. The greenhouse does the job. I am seriously considering demolishing my garden shed which, is now beyond economic repair within the next 12 months. I may replace it with a condierably larger green house from this company and use it for a dual purpose construction. I would seriously recommend that you use the steel bases provided and raise the height by constructing a solid base to provide both extra head and growing room. All round this is a good company which supplies a very cost effect solution. I have already recommended this company to a friend. DO NOT BUY A GREENHOUSE FROM AN INTERMEDIATE OR GARDEN CENTRE WITHOUT DUE RESEARCH AND UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD BANK BALANCE"
"The greenhouse we bought is excellent and well manufactured the only downside were the assembly plans which were very vague, I struggled to assemble it and I have been in construction all my life (steel erection)"
"Decided to buy the dark green model, drive husband to despair, as no stickers on quite a few of the pieces, plus - we had some missing! They were sent out quickly, so he could finally finish it a few days later, but it was a disappointment that the package wasn't complete to start with."
"Very helpful sorting out my order and exchanging the item I’d ordered in error."
"Went together fairly easy. great service and product."
"Couldn't fault this service ,delivery driver was brilliant I've know idea how he lifted that pallet of glass on his own it took three of us just to move it , he is worth every penny and more well done"
"Very pleased with my new greenhouse. Thanks gwyn would recommend"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.65 based on 2,163 reviews