Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Sally M
"Excellent price and value for money. Well packaged and transported. Super efficient and helpful delivery with accurate time of delivery despite a mammoth journey. Tricky to build but managed it between 2 people."
R M
"On delivery, a couple of panes of glass were damaged, but these were replaced very promptly. My greenhouse was put up by one man in half a day, and looks absolutely wonderful. It is much more spacious inside than I was expecting (it can be difficult to imagine dimensions, especially with a hexagonal structure). I am thrilled with it, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a greenhouse that is both functional and stylish."
"I liked the way everything was separated for each section, so easy to then lay it out to put together. A more descriptive diagram would have made it easier, but on the whole it was simpler than I expected!!"
"The quality of the greenhouse is very good. The staff when there was a query/problem were extremely helpful. The only thing that could be improved is the book of instructions as some of the photos used for construction were not very clear. Apart from that very pleased indeed with the finished greenhouse and so pleased I decided on the toughened glass version."
"Bought a Halls greenhouse, delivery was prompt and on time. There was a small problem with a wrongly sized part which was resolved in 48 hours which I thought was exceptional customer service."
"I ordered a shelf on a Wednesday evening and it arrived by courier on Friday afternoon. That’s great service. The product was exactly as described and I am pleased with it. Thank you ‘Two Wests and Elliot’."
"Excellent service from order to delivery."
"I recently bought an 8x6 polycarbonate greenhouse and am delighted with the product. I had a problem trying to understand a part of the instructions (how to hang the door). The instructions come with little to no wording, and nearly 100% pictures. So, I tried calling Greenhouse Stores to get some advice. The first call was answered by a lady who insisted she couldn’t hear me and promptly hung up. My second call was answered by (I suspect) the same person who, after listening to the problem, told me that the instructions were very clear and she had never heard of anyone having the same problem as me, before hanging up again. YouTube was the answer!"
"Brilliant value great greenhouse so pleased"
"Greenhouse Stores gave me a first class service. nothing was too much of a problem for them with offering extra bits and pieces. If you need to buy a greenhouse these are the people to contact - thanks a million to all your staff Traff"
"Great value for money. Not to bad to assemble."
"Good quality product, efficient service"
"It was very easy to order and although it says orders may take x days my greenhouse was dispatched very quickly and arrived in a matter of days. Much to my delight. I can’t wait to get started growing things-slightly wrong time of year but I’ve bought bulbs."
"Very good service. Delivered prompt. Quality of greenhouse very good. Would recommend."
"I ordered roof vent and which I thought greenhouse window. 3 weeks later I checked my order ,found I bought roof vent opener. Email them to say i ordered wrong thing , and they put it right, two weeks later it arrived safe and sound."
"I was very pleased with the service delivered on time the driver very helpful thank-you"
"Arrived on on time at the agreed date. Delivery guy very helpful in unloading and putting offloaded items in the garage. Also unpacked and stacked the glass panes. Inventory was complete and everything intact. Instructions need to be read carefully and more than once but assembly proved to be relatively simple, have yet to mount frame to base, but don’t envisage any problems. Very happy with service received and the quality of the greenhouse and accessories."
"Quality product exceeded expectations."
"Can not fault the service at all, product delivered on time , delivery driver very efficient. The first pane of toughened glass shattered and although they could have claimed was my fault(which incidentally it wasn’t) the pane was replaced without any quibbles."
"Didn't realise there were so many fiddly bits to making a greenhouse !! Now it's all put together we are really pleased with it and I love spending time in there potting up my plants."
"We're giving a "5" based on excellent service and delivery. Unfortunately, due to some health problems, we have not yet unpacked it nor, obviously, assembled it. Watch this space!!!"
"Very good"