Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 4th August 2021
A
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
B McCulloch
Coffee wood chews have been great for my puppy! Chunks of wood came of the second one more easily than the first though.
good delivery, awaiting pricing to match!
My dog loves your antler chews and they're also naturally shed which is important to me. Great prices (for the antlers, the other treats are a bit pricey for me) and international shipping makes you my go-to :)
Friendly and modern looking website, ordering simple and delivered in good time
Delivered in speedy time, good selection of products, my dogs love the antlers. The coffee wood chews are a bit big for them.
Honest reply to question.
Good selection of products. All arrived quickly and good prices for many of the items.
Quick delivery and good product
Bought the tinned salmon dog food and although the smell is quite pleasant with natural ingredients my little Yorkshire Terrier will have non of it.....!!! The other items I bought were more successful because the Antler is chewed constantly and the Coffee Wood although much larger than anticipated is still chewed occasionally. The toy with plastic bottle inside is still eyed suspiciously by my little 'angel' but is extremely good quality..
The quality of the deer antlers & knowing no deer’s were harmed in the process, means I will be back to purchase more.
Good range of products
loved the products
Good efficient service
Quick and easy ! Good products.
Excellent products. My dog particularly loves the antlers. A pity Royal Mail delivery let you down (7 working days!) or I would happily have given you 5 stars.
Items supplied were a good price although delivery was a little slow
I ordered some antlers and a chew root for my puppy as she has just started teething. It was important to me that I sourced products that were not only natural, chemical free and healthy for my dog but also responsibly and sustainably sourced. Green and Wilds is certainly a company that I will purchasing from again.
great products. the only problem is with the delivery. there is no tracing and i can know where and when my order will be delivered
My order came very quickly, and was well packaged. Will definitely buy from Green and Wilds again.
Good quality products and a good range of resilient products - if you have a determined chewers of a dog as I do.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,882 reviews