Green and Wilds Reviews

D E Lingard
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 12th September 2019
A
More Photos & Videos
Reindeer toy. Unfortunately it didn’t take long (about an hour) before our puppy chewed through the reindeer’s leg and exposed the filling. We didn’t want our puppy to eat and choke on the filling so we had to throw the toy away.
Posted 1 hour ago
Posted 1 hour ago
Great products
The toys are beautiful and have interesting textures. My puppy adored the duck and pig we got the first time around and kept coming back to them because of the different textures. They kept her happy for months.

Unfortunately, the second batch we ordered (the crab and the starfish) she seems to have decided simply to eat them. Both crab claws were eaten in their entirety in 48 hours! Nonetheless they are beautiful toys that arrived promptly. Perhaps not 100% labrador proof...

The olive wood stick is a winner though! Still going strong and she keeps returning to it. I may have to stick to those in future.

The ox jerky chews seem to be a big hit and last maybe ten minutes.
My order was well packaged and I received it on time. Easy to order online. Product was up to it’s usual standard and loved by my Husky.
Excellent products. The dogs really enjoy. Am a returning customer as the dogs demand I do
Great Products and great customer service, my dog Lucy loves the Cornish fish cakes !!
So if she's happy I'm happy!!!
Brilliant products and great service. My dogs are very happy with the treats and toys.
Lovely products, I bought baz banana, duck, bones, whitebait all sorts, very impressed and will buy again. Highly recommended ❤️
Great quality treats and excellent quick delivery
Excellent products, with eco friendly pawareness.
My puppy is obsessed with Mike the mouse and it is always her go to toy. I have brought several to keep her occupied and I would thoroughly recommend them.
Extremely quick delivery, everything came well packed. The dog loves the treats.
Outstanding products that our furry family member absolutely loves. Quick professional service to.
Excellent service.
Very quick delivery. My dog loves these treats.
Fantastic customer service & Mel was very helpful on the phone when I needed to order an item. Delivered when stated.
Our puppy loves the yakity yak chew! The antler has also been a great distraction from chewing the furniture. We will be ordering more!
Our dog adores the treats from Green and Wilds - I like them because they are well made and have no nasty stuff in them !
Excellent product, my puppy loves his antler
Green and Wilds is rated 4.79 based on 1,355 reviews