Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Have tried various bars, loved them all. Great chocolate, plus it is more healthy, what more to say.
Good quality antler horns. Delivered quickly.
The dog is really pleased with my purchase of Francois the Frog, fast delivery and clear website
Excellent products and my little Border Terrier absolutely loves the Sweet Potato Treats!
Love their products, came really quickly Loki loves the veg and herb biscuits.
Fast delivery of excellent products that my daughters little dog loves. Always been the same, a very reliable company and a great selection of items.
Hi Edward Thank you for your kind words.
Puppies love the G&W toys, especially Desmond Duck, Olive Octopus, crinkly toy, chew roots and olive sticks. I've purchased quite a few items over the last few weeks and it's all still intact and extremely durable and good quality. I had previously bought toys from Pets at Home which didn't last very long and are not made from recycled products.
Hi I am so glad your puppies like our toys, I hope they get many hours of enjoyment from them.
Love these natural products, my dogs are mad about them + hours of enjoyment chewing!!
Hi Thanks for the great review.
The products are great quality and I'm always happy to give my dog the treats. He particularly likes the Cornish fishcakes. I like giving my dogs natural toys in case he ingests some but they are very durable and last a long time.
Hi Luisa Thank you for the great review. My dog likes the Cornish Fishcakes too :-)
I ordered an antler dog chew. My puppy loves it! Easily ordered and delivered promptly for him to enjoy.
Hi Donna Thanks for the review, we always aim to get orders packed and shipped as quickly as possible.
The dog treats are so different to most treats you can buy (mussels for dogs, yes please). I only buy treats with ingredients I recognize so will be coming back for more!
Hi Katie Thanks for the great review. All our treats are 100% natural so you know what you are getting.
The bag of tiddlers make good treats for my dogs, and I have also used them to add an extra element to their diet, they enjoy them and they give them a healthy treat.
Hi Robert Thank you for the great review. The tiddlers make an excellent addition to raw feed/ natural diets.
Great choice of products and excellent quality. Our cockapoo puppy loves the natural chews, especially the OxJerky! Fast delivery too :)
Hi Vickie So glad to hear that your dog likes our chews.
Great friendly service
We aim to please :-)
Hi, the personal service fro. green and Wilds is excellent. They were very happy to help and would recommend them. The biscuits and treats are true winners and of high quality. Thanks again for helping out.
Hi Jill I have emailed you :-)
Great products and very speedy delivery. My dog loves all the different, healthy treats.
Hi Amanda Thanks for great review :-)
Very quick service well packaged and great products
Great, products that my dog loves!
Hi Holly Thanks for the review :-)
Your natural original antler dog chews are really appreciated as a special treat by all the dogs in our family - we'll be back for more - fab product! Thank you Green & Wilds! G.
Thank you for the great review. we look forward to your future orders.
Our dog is a heavy, heavy chewer and these toys are the only ones that last! Ronnie the Rhino lasted 2 months which is 59.5 days longer than any other toy we’ve given him. Barry the Banana is holding strong at 6 days so far. We are shooting for a record 60 days with that cute yellow guy!
Good luck - please let us know if Barry makes it to 60 days - my personal best is Derrick at 42 days, love a power chewer :-) Dawn
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,777 reviews