Green and Wilds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

"My good lady bought your fishy shaking stuff for our cat from the weald, and downland country show the other week, the tiggerlings, loves it, so I've got some more, thanks very much. Jake and fizz."
"Great service and products"
"Absolutely love your products or should I say Isla loves your products. I thought they were quite expensive but last longer than other natural treats, The venison is a favourite we have not opened the duck as yet but the buffalo send her crazy. Her recall is good but knowing she will get a small piece of these brings her back at speed.It is good knowing she gets good food with no additives."
"Great products, poorly packed."
"First purchase from this company. Recommend by my daughter who buys a lot from them for her menagerie. Very pleased."
"great healthy snacks! super fasr delivery!"
"The item I ordered arrived very quickly. My dogs seem very happy with it. Would buy from Green and Wilds again."
"We were a little apprehensive about the coffeewood chew. However, our puppy is on his way through to the middle."
"Great natural products and value for money."
"All products arrived quickly and my dog loved the toys and chews. Would highly recommend ."
"Dog enjoys 🙂"
"My dogs love the Green and Wilds products, especially the antler chews."
"Great quality products, my cockapoo loves the camel chews and playing with his pink leather pig!"
"Good range for food intolerance dogs"
"Disappointed that such a huge box was used for a relatively small order. Good otherwise and I like that fish source and type is clearly stated."
"Great products, excellent service"
"Ordered a chewroot for our puppy. He loves it! The ordering was easy to do and the item arrived quickly. Many thanks"
"I have purchased several eco toys for my new puppy Missy and she absolutely loves them. The website is user friendly and therefore easy to navigate. The toys were delivered as promised so overall a great service and would thoroughly recommend."
"Easy to order, great products and fast delivery!"
"My dog loves Green and Wilds treats. And I'm happy knowing that they're not full of rubbish ingredients. He particularly likes the fish skins and the venison sticks. Great service too. Always speedy service when ordering. I'm a happy customer. Thanks."
Green and Wilds is rated 4.79 based on 748 reviews