Green and Wilds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

"Excellent products and service"
"The thing about the Green and Wilds dog snacks is that the dogs really like them. I mean really like them. We had a couple of weeks recently when I had used my latest stock up and got a more basic treat from the supermarket but the dogs refused to eat them (even though they had quite happily prior to discovering G&W). One of them even politely spat each one out before requesting one or three of the salmon bake rolls. So be warned, these are for pampered pooches only (even if said pooches are working gun dogs)"
"Absolutely delighted with two robust toys for our lab puppy who manages to destroy most things quickly. The jute bone and the pepper pig are great and still in one piece. Excellent delivery times and good value."
"Great service, great choice and the best antlers my dogs have ever had the pleasure to chew on!"
"Excellent antlers, love the Fallow Antler. Also, the Green & Wilds dog toys are awesome :) Last plus, fast shipment for overseas - Thank You!"
"Our order arrived promptly. We love that the products are natural and the dogs have given the thumbs up (or indeed tail wags) to everything we’ve offered them."
"Antler chew and fishy treats excellent. However the covered suede chew toy lasted less than 2 minutes before it was shredded and placed in dustbin. Not at all robist"
"Excellent products good price and fast delivery."
D E Lingard
Verified Buyer
"My daughter gave my Parson Russell terrier (Pip) a small hessian sack filled with your naturally sourced treats for Christmas. Pip rushes her food for which she has those special bowls and I like to feed fresh meat and fish in particular, for main meals. However, most 'dog treats' are swallowed whole but your products have to be crunched and, as you point out, are of benefit to the teeth. Very pleased to have been introduced to them - particularly the cubes and tiddlers which Pip loves."
"Delivery was quick and Buddy loves the tree root and coffee wood chews. Tree root (medium) was a bit big for a Jack Russell but we cut in half... great!"
"Our puppy loves the root and antler so much it has help3d her teeth and directed her away from nibbling the kids!! Best £20ish we've spent in ages!"
"My dog is so excited when she hears me opening the bag and she takes her beef heartie to her bed and slowly devours it. It’s quite a strong smell, but the dogs love it. I’d highly recommend it!"
"Good products"
"My dog Bruce absolutely loves your stuff, the beef hearties an all the fish products are his favourites, the delivery is very quick, the actual website is a delight to read, well done green and wilds !!!"
"OUR 11 MONTH BLACK LAB LOVES YOUR PRODUCTS THANK FOR YOUR PROMPT RESOLUTION OF MY LOST ORDER AND FOR THE LOVELY EXTRA TREATS I HAVE POSTED 3 PHOTOS ON A PM TO YOU ON FACE BOOK FEEL FREE TO USE AS YOU SEE FIT BEST REGARDS Gareth Wynn & VINNEY sorry for capitals :)"
"Good product quickly delivered"
"like the quality of products they sell, good service, good choice of products for my dogs"
"Dog loved all the products and wondered speedy service"
"I love giving my dog Green and Wilds treats! As I know it's all natural individual goodness perfect for his allergys"
P Devonshire
Verified Buyer
"Have not received our order!"
Green and Wilds is rated 4.78 based on 617 reviews