Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

I’ve had to resort to writing this review as my message to you on Instagram has not been read or acknowledged-
(Order number 55775)
I have a 6 month old cockapoo.
So after doing lots of research, I came across (& was also recommended) your brand. Your toys looked amazing and relatively durable and I liked the concept of you using the jute etc.
I ordered the olive octopus, Francois Frog and the crinkler (the big one)
The crinkler is great and still fully in tact and Mia loves it.

After having the frog and octopus for a just few hours, they have been chewed and completely come apart/destroyed. Whilst I know that the toys aren’t 100% indestructible- it’s very disappointing, to say the least....
What can be done about this?

Thanks in advance,
David (& Mia 🐾)
Loved it! Would definitely recommend
Excellent quality natural treats for our puppy, essential for helping with training. Fast delivery and well packaged.
I absolutely love Green and Wilds products for my labradoodle and she knows when the post man has dropped the package off now so gets extremely excited.
The products are pure and healthy and everything is beautiful packaged . Ordering is quick and efficient with a speedy delivery and the customer service team are exceptional !
I recommend this company in every way!
Beyond impressed with my order especially the quality and durability! I love that they’re ‘eco’ friendly too, will be ordering more!
Yet again we seem to have received 2 antlers barely above the minimum size for extra large, despite having raised the issue in the past.
Bought the Sweet Potato treats & Bag of Tiddlers for my year old Cockapoo. Great to give healthy treats which she loves. Prompt service & robust packaging that keeps contents fresh. Will buy again.
Great products that my Labrador really loves!
Great products, keeps the puppy entertained for hours!
Bought dog treats for the third time. My pouch loves them!
Son's puppy loves the olivewood chew.
I love these products - my dog loves them too - great company and great service.
The banana and carrot toys kept our 2 dogs busy and interested for hours and all the bits pulled out went in the compost bin. Great.
I absolutely love buying from Green and Wilds. I love the range of products and feel that they’re the perfect healthy & nutritious treats for my beloved dog. He absolutely loves them too! I always have great service and very fast delivery. Would 100% recommend.
Amazing product quality.
We have a variety of dog toys now and they're brilliant. We also have the chew root which he loves. Great service and quick delivery.
These toys will last forever! Especially through sharp puppy teeth, every other you is now destroyed except green and wilds! And they are the little border collies fav! I've been looking for really good eco friendly dog toys, and so glad I found these!
Fantastic variety of products - quick delivery too!
Great products, great shopping experience!
Excellent products.

Always very helpful and pleasant when placing my order.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 1,724 reviews