Green and Wilds Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

W Fife
"Great natural products - I've been buying the extra large antlers for my Labrador for years and they're well worth the money - nothing compares to Green and Wilds antlers! They're quite simply the best you can get! Also, tried the camel hide for the first time (well my dog not me personally...!) and he absolutely loved it, a nice change for him and to know it is safe for him to eat and chew is fabulous. No upset tummy and no side effects either so highly recommend."
E Brett-Pitt
"George loves his olive wood chew very much."
"Percy our standard wire haired dachshund is a chewer. He also likes sticks and so the olive wood chews are ideal. It’s good to know that the pieces are soft and the wood doesn’t splinter. Currently his favourite thing to chew."
"Very impressed with build quality of the pig and rhino, they are lasting well, like the ethos of your company also."
"Absolutely amazing! I have tried a lot of luxury brands of cat treats with my fussy boys. While they've enjoyed others they've never loved them as much as these Green and Wilds treats. They purred from the moment they caught the scent in the bag and wolfed the treats down desperate for more. I highly recommend these very well-made, healthy, natural, and nutritious treats. They've made a lifetime fan of me and my boys."
"Order arrived within a couple of days, reasonable postage rates. Love the packaging and branding and my pooch loves the eco toys!"
"My dog Storm loves the treats and i love that they are all natural with no nasties in sight. I am a great fan of things being sourced sustainably. Very informative reading that you have put on the packets. Brill love it. If there was one slight comment its that the price is a little high but then you pay for what you get, proper good treats."
"Lasted months and the dog loved it"
"Brilliant selection of goodies, my Labrador loves them!"
"Love these products as 100% natural. So difficult to find a treat that is made from organs, fish and meat, only what my dogs and cats require in their raw fed diet. Great treats for puppy training as they not only taste great but smell great too! How do I know? My puppy shows me so!!"
"Companies are judged best when things go wrong. Green & Wilds excelled when transit damage compromised the quality of our order. We received a full replacement within 24 hours of our report of same - great service, great company!"
"Our dogs love antlers but they prefer both ends to be open not pointed ends as they fight over them otherwise! 3 of the 4 I ordered were pointed! :("
"Quick service, and products much enjoyed."
"The service was quick and easy and the product (deer antlers) were as described. I would recommend Green and Wilds."
"Arrived super quick, great quality and (importantly) safe - my dog loves it! the half antler is great for dogs like frenchies who struggle to chew"
"Great quality products that my dogs love. Always delivered quickly and well packaged"
"Healthy natural treats that my staffie loves!"
"These toys are great for my teething puppy, especially the coffee wood stick which has saved my kitchen chairs and table legs from being destroyed!"
"Good, unusual and ethical product range, easy to buy, good website design, quick delivery."
"Delivery very quick. My cavalier loves the salmon &turmeric biscuits, and now do several of the neighbours dogs! Good value I think."
"Good quality product and quick delivery. I love the range of natural products!"
"Very quick delivery and both dogs took to it immediately. Quite hard so I imagine it will last quite a while"
Green and Wilds is rated 4.76 based on 971 reviews