Green and Wilds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

"Very impressed with the toys for my dog. He loves them, particularly the duck. Even better that they are made from natural materials. Well constructed and solid, they are able to take a fair amount of abuse."
S Toledano
Verified Buyer
"love the site. all the info i need inside and new product all the time. hope i will get the delivery in time"
"My dog absolutely loves the treats I get him, he especially likes the bag of tiddlers. They are great as everything is natural. He also loves his antler chew and chew root"
J Gardener
Verified Buyer
"Different treats which the dogs love."
"Easy transaction, prompt delivery."
"My dog adores the camel chews and fast delivery thanks"
"Prompt delivery of a fallow deer antler which my dog just loves!"
"my dog LOVES everything I buy him on your website. Thanks!"
"My fussy dog immediately loved your venison treats. Thank you!"
"easy to order and the delivery time was quick."
"The order arrived as expected and the product was very good. However there was no communication to say the order had been dispatched and when i questioned this, worried that my order wouldn't arrive when due, i didn't get a response."
J Harrison-Traves
Verified Buyer
"My dachshund loves green and wild treats especially the triple tripe and i feel happy that im giving him something healthy and satisfying!"
"Prompt delivery, great products, super customer service"
"Excellent products. Ease of use of web-site. Speedy delivery. Great price. Holly my JR would tell you she adores the Ox cheek jerky and duck chews."
"My dog loved all the products - no easy task! Many thanks"
"My order was late but spoke to a lovely man (Ian) who literally resolved immediately, would definitely use again"
"We found Green and Wilds in our local independent pet store when looking for all natural treats for our lovely Otterhound Alfred. We buy a lot of diffetent things, but he absolutely adores the tripe chews we give him to occupy him when we leave him. When we had to cut chicken and all other proteins out of his diet due to suspected chicken allergy we were really relieved that Green and Wilds have a whole range of natural salmon treats to move to and he loves the whole crispy salmon skins (which as he is only a puppy we cut in half) to replace the tripe just as much. The best thing we have ever bought for him is one of the fallow antlers. He is only young so we will try more in future, but he loves it, it is lasting really well and he's always really excited and happy when we give it to him."
"My cockapoo loves the chew root and left cushions alone! Result"
"Lovely natural products for dogs. Arrived promptly and all as described. Would recommend."
D McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"Had a good choice of different things for the dog to eat and play with. The plastic bottle toy may not last long though!"
Green and Wilds is rated 4.79 based on 645 reviews