Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 15th February 2022
A
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 5th February 2022
R England
Brilliant n dogs love them
Dogs love the food. Great customer service. Will definitely buy from them again.
Great products - the chews especially good for our whippet
Very impressed with speed of delivery and quality of products - both toys and treats. Have already ordered again, and will do so in the future!
Always good quality antlers
My dog absolutely loves everything they offer and more importantly, she's never had a single incident of stomach upset etc. after eating any of the treats -- even on the occasion where she gets a few too many! She's very sensitive to a lot of foods, and I switched her onto Green & Wilds treats after I noticed some of the Pedigree snacks where leaving her with loose poos and whatnot. No problems since! Can't recommend them highly enough!
Great dog treats. Our dogs love them.
Very pleased with my purchase of puppy buffalo chews, my 10 week old Westie absolutely loves them and gets very excited when I open the packet. Will be purchasing more from this website.
All the products are excellent quality and my customers love them. They provide good customer service and happy to help. Well Done to the staff.
Very pleased with the quality of the dog toys. Ordering was easy and good communication with the delivery company. Will certainly buy from again.
Excellent quality products that my dog loves. She even turns a bit rabid when having the sweet potato treats, because she is so excited to eat them. It's like cat nip for dogs!
My current dog and past dog both love their products. Deli cube are her favourite atm as well as the antlers. Top rate by me and dog.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 14th May 2022
We are very happy with our purchases. Thank you. The yak chew is going down well and is still in one piece!
Love…. Quick delivery’s, customers love and easy quick ordering system
Order arrived quickly and packaged well. Antler chews were a good size (a bit bigger than expected!) and a good quality.
Very quick service. My dog loves these treats.
Hi Lesley Thanks for the review. I'm glad your dog likes the treats, happy dog = happy us 😁💕 Dawn
Great products and company - Thanks
Hi Gordon Thanks for the review, glad to be of service 😁 Dawn
Love the new website, it's so user friendly and easy to navigate. The products are top standard as always and delivery prompt. Keep doing what you do best Green and Wilds!
Hi John Mel Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic review. We are glad that you like our new website. Don't forget, there's 5% off ALL orders until the end of the month. Dawn
Great selection of natural products for both my adult dog and new puppy prompt delivery
Hi Ann Thanks for the review. Dawn
My big sister (sam) bought me The Puppy Chew-its, Farmer Freds Baa Baa Bars, Yakity-yak Chew, and best of all Barry the Banana eco-toy, they were all really really great, the baa baa bars and puppy chew-its gave me something else to chew as my new family have human flesh which isn't as resilient as my dog parents and siblings - and the bars were super tasty. Barry puts up a decent fight, taking away the pawsitives from any of our wrestling encounters, I like the suede tassles on the end, but equally enjoyed pulling the ropes apart. Barry is, after my family star (with my real mummys' and pack scent on) my new best toy friend. Sam kept the boxing commentary and Barrys' movement on the go, all adding to how great it was getting to know him, and making him mine. My spaniel puppy teeth were really glad to get sunk in to the hard wearing and incredibly durable Barry. We (me and my human sister sam)broke bits off the puppy chew-its to do sit and lay down exercises that Bess in the vape shop taught me, and weaving through the agility play set. The Baa Baa bars were really comforting, long-lasting - for a spaniel - and lots of nourishment too, never making my tummy upset or sore. Thank you very much Green & Wilds, I look forward to trying your adult dog treats as I grow up, I'm only 10wks old this weekend (30th April 2022). Please keep these puppy treats on the menu for other puppies like me.
Hi Toby Wow. It sounds like you are one very lucky puppy. Sam sounds like the bestest big sister in the world! I do hope Barry is still going strong. We have lots and lots of yummy goodies for you to still try with even more on the way! If you want, you can send us your picture and keep us up to date with how you are growing. 💕 Dawn
Green and Wilds is rated 4.82 based on 2,093 reviews