Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

We were recommended Green and Wilds by a friend and would recommend them too! Our 12wk old puppy loves the antlers to chew on and the puppy treats too.
Speedy dispatch and high quality products
Great products, quick delivery and very helpful staff.
Very quick delivery- medium root was huge so will last a good time
A good range of products quality products. I have ordered from this company for a number of years and have never been disappointed with what I ordered.
Products were exactly as advertised, and we appreciated the environmentally friendly delivery packaging too
Great company - have used ( and recommended) them previously
Great range of products and puppy absolutely loves the toy and treats he got!
Really great products and good service
Amazing products! And the quickest delivery I've seen since the start of lockdown.
We have 2 very happy wagging tails at home right now.
Excellent service. Products really good quality.
The antlers arrived promptly and were much appreciated by the dogs particularly the fallow deer antlers. They seem to be averagely priced. I'm a.bout to order some more
The excellent healthy treats are a huge hit with Digger the Parson Russell. Sustainable AND quality products is very important to us and Green and Wilds delivers this. Beautifully packaged and easy to order. Thank you.
Excellent service! Dogs love their antlers!
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Good products and arrived quickly. Dog is very happy.
I have been giving my dog the treats with turmeric for many months and she enjoys them. The delivery was prompt. I would recommend to any dog with stiff joints
Fantastic products, quick delivery, will definitely use again.
Prompt delivery and my dog loves these toys - can eventually destroy them but they last him for ages. Not the cheapest toys around but worth it as some of the cheaper chew toys I have bought are ready for the bin within a few hours.
Lovely long lasting chews that are very much helping to keep our puppy occupied!
This is the first time I have ordered anything from this company and was very pleased with the first class service I received.
Will definitely be using them again.
Chris -Hull