Green and Wilds Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

"I would love to write a review, but I have not recieved my order yet."
"Excellent service. The goods arrived very promptly. I will certainly be purchasing online again in the future."
"Great products with super quick delivery! Two very happy dogs! Will 100% use again, as well as recommending to friends and family. Thank you!"
"To be honest, i would rather say excellent. I think my dogs and cat would prefer to live on your goods!! I have to keep them in a locked cupboard, although knowing my 10 month old kitten/cat, she would probably be able to pick to lock one of these days to get at them. Keep up the good work."
"Delivery took longer than expected , and had a little bit of confusion with tracking the parcel, but that was maybe just me. Love ordering from Green and Wilds because of the all natural treats, and eco friendly toys. Ordered 2 Santa sacks for my spotty fur babies Christmas and a jute toy, haven’t removed them from the box yet but my dogs are loving the smell of it"
"Amazing products - really like the ethos of the company. More importantly, snacks and toys a massive hit with the animals! Will definitely be returning!"
"My dogs love them the fact that they are all natural makes them even tastier for the dogs, but I feel they are more expensive online than the shops so will not be ordering them online anymore,"
"Good products that my pets enjoy, however they did take longer to arrive than the 2-3 days advised when ordering"
"Fantastic products, my Beagle pup loves the antlers, Green and Wilds are simply the BEST, many thanks."
"Lovely natural products. Quick and efficient."
"Lovely natural treats for my dog, which he tells me are very tasty! He likes the toys, too!"
"Ruby my Jack Russell loves the Antler and Coffee Wood Chew. They are safer than the nylon chews I had given her previously.The service and products are 5 star."
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery - the only problem was the dog knew the box was his when it arrived as he could smell his lovely Christmas treats!"
"Great products Great servicr"
"Fairly new customer to Green and Wilds. Previous dog thoroughly enjoyed treats purchased. About to purchase a new puppy and starting to get treats for him, I am sure he will also enjoy the products. Website easy to use and parcel arrives in a timely fashion."
"Hi, We have purchased fallow antler dog chews extra large for our newf for many years now and was extremely disappointed with our latest chew. To call it extra large is stretching the boundaries and just seems to be another example of surreptitiously reducing costs at the expense of your (loyal) customers. Hope it is not the case Sally"
"My dog loves green and wilds treats and I get a stock of treats at Christmas to give to his little friends. My only criticism is the poor packaging. We had to throw away the little hearts last year because the packet had been opened in transit and again this year with the chicken bakes as they were literally dust! I did complain last year but was ignored completely."
"Arrived quickly, dogs love all all the treats but particularly go nuts for the fishy ones :)"
"Doggie loves it! Great products"
"My order went missing but wasn't Green and Wild's fault. However an email I sent enquiring where my order was wasn't responded to after two or three days so I had to make an international call to customer service. So, a bit disappointed; but person I spoke to has sent a new order, and couldn't have been nicer so I'd definitely order again."
Green and Wilds is rated 4.78 based on 809 reviews