Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
B McCulloch
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 21st June 2021
C Walne
Really happy with my purchases for my daughters pup. I love things that are natural and healthy for myself so want the same for the puppy. She lives them too.
Willow loves all products, hopefully they are doing her good. Always delivered promptly.
Nice ethical produce for pets and not too expensive either - quick delivery and most importantly the dogs loved the treats.
Excellent service, great value. Treats that my dogs enjoy and look forward to having.
Great products at affordable prices. My lab loves the large antlers!
Hi Thanks for the review. Antlers are perfect for Labs 😍
Quickly delivery and loved his toys and snacks!
Hi Kate Thanks for the review. Good to hear he likes it all 💚🐶
My dog adores the triple tripe. Ordering very straightforward and product arrived as promised.
Hi Judith Thanks for the review. The Triple Tripe Tastic is one of my dog's favourites too 💚🐶 Dawn
Our puppy Frank loves the toys and the Chew Root from Green and Wilds, definitely his favourite by far!
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Hi Amber Thanks for the review and the picture. Frank is gorgeous and he certainly looks very intent on chewing his chewroot 😁 Dawn
On line ordering has worked well and the dogs love everything they have tried - Plaice Sticks are a firm favourite
Thanks for the review. Glad to hear our products are going down well with the dogs 😀
Quick delivery and a very excited abs happy dog receiving her latest reindeer bones. Thanks again
Hi Rachael Thanks for the review. Glad to hear your dog is happy 💚🐶 Dawn
Love these natural treats and toppers...and my furbabies do too, with the added bonus that they now don't have stinky breath!!
Thanks for the review. Am glad to hear that you like our treats as well as your dog 🤣 Dawn
My dog loves the fish tiddler treats! Efficient and speedy delivery.
Hi Alison Thanks for the review. I'm glad your dog likes our Tiddlers ☺ Dawn
I have been using Green and Wilds for a number of years. Service is excellent and more importantly the products are thoroughly enjoyed by my dog. He keeps asking me to order more 😂
Hi Antony If only your dog could use the computer himself, I'm sure he would love to order his own treats 🤣 Dawn
Lovely, healthy treats that my dog loves!
Hi Amanda Thanks for the review, we are glad to hear that your dog loves our treats 😍 Dawn
Good quality, ethically sourced items. Welfare is of high importance
Hi Thanks for the review. We are all very keen on welfare here. Dawn
Quick delivery of goods. Antler puppy chews are excellent and the treats are first rate- real quality ingredients so you can be confident your puppy is eating high quality food
Hi Sally Thanks for the lovely review 😍 Dawn
My doggie loves the Wild Bill's camel hide chews and all the other goodies! Great choices, good healthy stuff and very quick delivery.
Hi Annie Thanks for the great review. Camel Hide is also one of my dog's favourites. Dawn
our Monty loves to receive a parcel from Green and Wilds. His recent favourites have been his olive chew stick and his bone buddy. He loves his bone buddy so much he thinks it's good enough to eat, although that's not the idea really. Given that he almost ate his bed though it's hardly surprising. But at least his bone buddy is made of natural materials which should not harm him too much and we'll take it away when the pieces get small enough to be swallowed whole.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Hi Steph Thanks for the lovely review and the gorgeous picture - you are a handsome chap Monty 😍 Dawn
Products are very good quality, delivered quickly, good value and most importantly puppy loves all of them. His favourite is the antler horn, he spends a long time chewing this and looks very happy.
Hi Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that puppy is enjoying his antler. Dawn
Good quality and prompt delivery. The antler chews last far longer than others I have bought.
Hi Thanks for the great review. We like to pride ourselves that our antlers are top quality 😊 Dawn
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,876 reviews