Green and Wilds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

"Very happy with my purchase, my dogs ❤️ These natural treats 😁."
Posted 7 minutes ago
"Great products, great service - two happy spaniels :-))"
"My dog has been having treats from this company since he was a puppy and absolutely loves all of them. I regularly buy the fish skin twists and camel chews as teeth cleaners and they do the job brilliantly."
"Excellent service. Goods were delivered far quicker than expected and were in perfect condition. Most impressed"
"Fast delivery, amazing quality, great service. Will order again! ❤️"
"Swift, efficient delivery of my order."
"Quick delivery .Our Airedales just love the Antler chews. Extra large size lasts for ages...the only chew or toy that does! Excellent."
"First order with Green and Wilds. Excellent service and I would highly recommend them."
"Fast service and my puppy who was chewing everything is now safely chewing and loving the antlers 😀"
"Good quality of deer antler. My pup really likes them, but a bit pricey for the size of the product that you get. The picture makes it seem a bit bigger. Otherwise, efficient delivery time ."
"Love the product and the ethos of the brand. Unfortunately my dog destroyed his toy in a day, and he is a gentle King Charles. I understand that toys are not indestructible and don’t last forever but I did expect double stitching as a bear minimum to help the longevity of the toys. I buy food treats from you which are fabulous and superb quality and cannot be faulted."
"Had repeat orders of several products - always arrive promptly, excellent quality and I'm confident they're healthy additions to Sprout's diet, she loves them!"
"My dog LOVES every product of Green and Wilds! It's nice to let her eat snacks and not worry about her health!"
"What a lovely friendly company to deal with. I'm looking forward to ordering more treats for my Rottie gang plus I'll take photo's so you can all see them enjoying the sweet potato treats which they all love, even my fussy old girl enjoyed them and she doesn't trust anything out of the ordinary because they could be PILLS!!!! They are fed raw so the only thing they wouldn't drink was the Dooog Bouillon which goes in their water, all of them thought I had tainted the water so wouldn't drink it after the first few laps. Thank you for such a lovely experience with a company who obviously think of their customers requirements."
"This is the first time that I have ordered from Green and Wilds,it certainly wont be the last,they are first rate for delivery and quality,my puppy is enjoying the treats that I bought him.I will be back for more."
"Items ordered were delivered quickly and are good quality. The extra large tree root chew is certainly extra large! But my year old HWV is very happy with it."
"Excellent products. Excellent service. Well packed. My Husky their antlers and treats."
"Had a bag of Tiddlers from Dogfest which my dog loved so ordered him some more. Delivery was very quick."
"Just what my two whippets were looking for! They like a typical antler but novelty never lasts long as they can't get to the juicy innards - the Easy Chew is much more exciting and picked up out of the toybox most evenings. Glad I found you for an odour-free longlasting chew!"
"The antlers have really helped clean my dogs teeth and remove the plaque naturally."
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 690 reviews