Green and Wilds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds

rick@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

"Placed an order a week ago and picked express delivery 1-2 working days. Eight days later i am still waiting for delivery. I emailed to ask why there has been a delay and still have not had a reply"
K Farquhar
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. My springer puppy loves her antlers prefers these products to others we have tried."
"Nice products at reasonable price"
"My border terrier loves the antler chews – they are by far the best quality of others we have tried and they last him ages! My cat enjoys the luv heart treats too and has one before bed every night!"
"Very quick delivery of quality products."
"Bought coffeewood chews for my dogs but pieces came off? I was under the impression that they are safe? But after enquiring with your staff i was told they aren't and shouldn't be swallowed? Not a happy customer."
"Ordered 2 antler dog chews and they were delivered to my work address very quickly"
K Clifford
Verified Buyer
"The products are 100% natural and sustainable which means that no animal or plant has been damage for the products I am using. My items are brilliant and tough and the dogs love chewing on them."
"@mildredthesausage loved your products. Prompt delivery made her day."
"Great product, excellent service."
"First class products, superb prices and second to none delivery."
"Quick delivery and well prepared antler. The last one I bought several years ago had sharp tynes which I had to remove before feeding but pleased to see that this is now made safe before sale - great chew item."
"Only dog toy my Alaskan Malamute puppy hasn't destroyed. Cheers."
"Goods arrived on time natural foodstuff no additives"
"My dog absolutely loves all her treats and I’m tempted to eat them myself as they look so tasty! I gave a couple of bags to a friend so that she could try them on her two dogs and she had the same experience as me......although she’s veggie and had no intention of sampling them!"
"Received my order very quickly. Products are great and my pooch loves the venison bites. Thank you."
"Fantastic quality, quick delivery and great price"
"Lovely natural safe products"
"My girls love their chew roots."
"Superfast delivery - and 2 happy dogs with new chew toys- thank u."
Green and Wilds is rated 4.79 based on 561 reviews