Green and Wilds Reviews

Based on 2,152 reviews
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

I would give this 5 stars ⭐️ Unfortunately these toys make one of my French bulldogs extremely aggressive and l have tried them on 3 separate occasions. However my other 2 Frenchies do love them
Hi Cassandra I am sorry that one of your dogs reacts this way. I am glad to hear that the other 2 are happy though 😁 Dawn
I was very excited for the bones to come, but my dog ate one of the bones in just over a day - I thought for the price it would last a lot longer & was a lot smaller than I thought it would be when I ordered a large. But the second bone was good, and is holding strong so far. So overall rated 3 stars.
Hi Beth Thanks for the review. I'm sorry one of the antlers was not as good as the other I have emailed you. Dawn
Hi Beth Thanks for updating the review. Dawn
My dog loves the treats. I'm afraid I don't like the packaging. These are supposed to be "eco" treats (made from insects, very good) but the packaging has no indication about what to do with it when the treats are all gone. So not very "eco". The planet will suffer if we don't tackle the packaging issue, as well as the ingredients issue. I sincerely hope to see recycling information very soon.
Hi Sarah The packaging can be recycled with soft plastics. I have emailed you more information about where we are with our packaging. Dawn
Previously I would've given five stars without hesitation, but the last three toys that I have bought have not been the same standard and have not lasted 20 minutes before coming apart. Very disappointing as a mouse toys lasted weeks and was a favourite but since then the toys have not been nearly as good quality.
Hi Penny I have emailed you about this issue. Dawn
Disappointed with size of dog chew considering the price, it would be cheaper for myself to purchased locally!
Hi Philip I am sorry you were disappointed with the size of your antler. I will contact you by email. Dawn
Service great - Antler great, but Olive Branch destroyed in less than 15 minutes by Doberman, so a bit disappointed. But in fairness your service was excellent and packaging etc all recyclable.
Hi Please can you email me at contact@greenandwilds.co.uk and I will be happy to help with the Olivewood Chew. Kind regards Dawn
I hope the replacement of a chewroot will be a better choice for your very handsome boy. Dawn
I can't fault the products, they are absolutely lovely and my puppy adores them. Unfortunately I am now 10 days after placing the order and the goods have not been delivered. I can understand a Xmas shutdown, and delays due to Covid, but I have not received any correspondence at all despite emailing twice. Having phoned, the lady dismissed me with a delivery date which hasn't materialised. A bit disappointing, as just a bit of communication would have resolved the issue for me. I am still unclear as to when/if it will turn up at all.
Yak chews are great. The toys look great but our puppy managed to pull the pigs tails to shreds in minutes, leaving bits of thread everywhere. I had to remove it quickly before he swallowed any bits. Delivery was very slow.
All the lovely foodie treats are being very well received. Sad to say poor Barry the Banana 🍌 didn’t last very long, in fact the jute inerds escaped within five minutes. His suede body is still chewable! Lenny the Leek remains in the cupboard I guess a similar fate may await him.....time will tell. Shame that the toys aren’t as tough as they could be. I have two Labradors both enjoy a good chew, but not prolific chewers. May suit smaller breeds.....
Still not received my order website was easy to use
Chewroots splintered into sharp splinters
The item does seem to be to expensive for what it is, deer antler £27 with shipping for one piece.
Previous order received and emailed re faulty item x 3 with no reply Ordered again with no issues but dissatisfied with customer service re faulty item
Our dogs love antlers but they prefer both ends to be open not pointed ends as they fight over them otherwise! 3 of the 4 I ordered were pointed! :(
My dog was not too keen on these items and quickly lost interest in them.
Would have been 5 stars but I ordered my package and have to wait 7 working days for it to arrive and didn't get an apology when I called and asked about my delivery
The products are very good but delivery is a bit variable. Our last order went missing and our latest one is quite slow in arriving. Our dog loves the antlers though!
Good product and the dog likes it but disappointed to find the same product was much cheaper in my local pet store
ordered two small dog antlers and got one small and one medium
I would love to write a review, but I have not recieved my order yet.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.8 based on 2,152 reviews