Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Disappointed with size of dog chew considering the price, it would be cheaper for myself to purchased locally!
Hi Philip I am sorry you were disappointed with the size of your antler. I will contact you by email. Dawn
Service great - Antler great, but Olive Branch destroyed in less than 15 minutes by Doberman, so a bit disappointed. But in fairness your service was excellent and packaging etc all recyclable.
Hi Please can you email me at contact@greenandwilds.co.uk and I will be happy to help with the Olivewood Chew. Kind regards Dawn
I hope the replacement of a chewroot will be a better choice for your very handsome boy. Dawn
I can't fault the products, they are absolutely lovely and my puppy adores them. Unfortunately I am now 10 days after placing the order and the goods have not been delivered. I can understand a Xmas shutdown, and delays due to Covid, but I have not received any correspondence at all despite emailing twice. Having phoned, the lady dismissed me with a delivery date which hasn't materialised. A bit disappointing, as just a bit of communication would have resolved the issue for me. I am still unclear as to when/if it will turn up at all.
Yak chews are great. The toys look great but our puppy managed to pull the pigs tails to shreds in minutes, leaving bits of thread everywhere. I had to remove it quickly before he swallowed any bits. Delivery was very slow.
All the lovely foodie treats are being very well received. Sad to say poor Barry the Banana 🍌 didn’t last very long, in fact the jute inerds escaped within five minutes. His suede body is still chewable! Lenny the Leek remains in the cupboard I guess a similar fate may await him.....time will tell. Shame that the toys aren’t as tough as they could be. I have two Labradors both enjoy a good chew, but not prolific chewers. May suit smaller breeds.....
Still not received my order website was easy to use
Chewroots splintered into sharp splinters
The item does seem to be to expensive for what it is, deer antler £27 with shipping for one piece.
Previous order received and emailed re faulty item x 3 with no reply Ordered again with no issues but dissatisfied with customer service re faulty item
Our dogs love antlers but they prefer both ends to be open not pointed ends as they fight over them otherwise! 3 of the 4 I ordered were pointed! :(
My dog was not too keen on these items and quickly lost interest in them.
Would have been 5 stars but I ordered my package and have to wait 7 working days for it to arrive and didn't get an apology when I called and asked about my delivery
The products are very good but delivery is a bit variable. Our last order went missing and our latest one is quite slow in arriving. Our dog loves the antlers though!
Good product and the dog likes it but disappointed to find the same product was much cheaper in my local pet store
ordered two small dog antlers and got one small and one medium
I would love to write a review, but I have not recieved my order yet.
My order went missing but wasn't Green and Wild's fault. However an email I sent enquiring where my order was wasn't responded to after two or three days so I had to make an international call to customer service. So, a bit disappointed; but person I spoke to has sent a new order, and couldn't have been nicer so I'd definitely order again.
Disappointed that such a huge box was used for a relatively small order. Good otherwise and I like that fish source and type is clearly stated.
The tree root chews I ordered for my dogs were delivered very quickly albeit with a large sheet of plastic as packing material; I found the single use plastic sheet disappointing to be honest. Had I have known, I would not have ordered from Green& Wild.
Love the product and the ethos of the brand. Unfortunately my dog destroyed his toy in a day, and he is a gentle King Charles. I understand that toys are not indestructible and don’t last forever but I did expect double stitching as a bear minimum to help the longevity of the toys. I buy food treats from you which are fabulous and superb quality and cannot be faulted.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 1,749 reviews