Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Disappointed at the quality and poor ingredients in the Salmon Cornish fishcakes. Definitely a change as there is no smell and texture is more crumbly. Green and wilds are looking into this. This is a product I have ordered for 2 years and the two batches I have ordered recently are not worth ordering but my dog loved the goodness and taste of these previously
Hi Anna, I hope your dog likes the replacement treats being sent, please do let me know if your dog likes these. Kind regards, Dawn
Very cute toy, but not suitable for dogs who like to chew at all. My small cockapoo managed to rip all the legs off in less than three hours. I like that it's eco-friendly, it's just a shame it's not very robust.
Reindeer toy. Unfortunately it didn’t take long (about an hour) before our puppy chewed through the reindeer’s leg and exposed the filling. We didn’t want our puppy to eat and choke on the filling so we had to throw the toy away.
Two of your products were fine and as ordered, one was not the item I ordered (packed by a Lucy). I phoned to explain and seek the correct item instead. I was told on the phone that someone would call me back but no one did.
It is disappointing that I have had to buy the Sweet Potato chews from a rival source twice because you have no stock! Your competitors have no shortage but they cost more.
Hi David I am sorry that we were temporarily out of stock. We are now stocked up with these treats again. G&W
Used in the past as thought products were good, but really disappointed after ordering an “extra large” antler only to receive one at the very minimum limit of the weight range - and smaller than a “large” from another supplier (and the G&W one was £12 more expensive). Wrote to customer services to express disappointment and had a reply a few weeks later. They offered me a discount off another antler, which I ordered, but was similarly disappointed at the small size (not quite as small, but certainly not in the middle of the range which I'd been told was the aim). Contacted customer services again and was sent another one free of charge, was told it had been hand-picked and indeed it is the size I would expect. So I'm happy with the way customer service eventually dealt with the problem, and have been told the systems have been reviewed so it shouldn't happen again.
Placed order 13/12/18 and still waiting as needs to come to Spain. Will miss Xmas day. Hope order arrives.
Ordered 2 large antlers, when they arrived they were not really what I would call large, more like medium. They were very expensive and were not worth the money. I order every year for Christmas gifts for my dog and reviously when I have ordered these they were much bigger. Very dissappointing.
Ordered some venison snacks for my sons dog for xmas. On delivery amazed at how small the packs are and 3 packs cost £17. Feel I could get better value for money elsewhere..
Hi Our prices are clearly stated on the website and reflect quality of the products and the ingredients used. All our products are made from 100% natural grade A ingredients. G&W
Hi, We have purchased fallow antler dog chews extra large for our newf for many years now and was extremely disappointed with our latest chew. To call it extra large is stretching the boundaries and just seems to be another example of surreptitiously reducing costs at the expense of your (loyal) customers. Hope it is not the case Sally
still not receive pup anthler which we have paid for.
Good products and dogs are happy, however I ordered 6 chews and only 5 arrived. I emailed the company and haven’t heard anything back, so very disappointed!
Placed an order a week ago and picked express delivery 1-2 working days. Eight days later i am still waiting for delivery. I emailed to ask why there has been a delay and still have not had a reply
Bought coffeewood chews for my dogs but pieces came off? I was under the impression that they are safe? But after enquiring with your staff i was told they aren't and shouldn't be swallowed? Not a happy customer.
My gripe isn’t with the products, but with a simple two word phrase “missing” from my delivery paperwork... “Thank You”... it makes all the difference.
I only received 1 part of my order and not the other and it took from the 19/12/17 until the 03/01/18 to deliver. I understand this is over the Christmas period, but even so.....it was a slow delivery service.
I called before ordering and was promised same day dispatch, since the order was time critical. It wasn't despatched on time, prompting a call. I left a voicemail and no-one called me back. I called again and was promised that it would be taken care of - it wasn't, and was posted by standard mail. No apology or accountability was made for the incorrect information given over the phone. I was only offered courier dispatch at my own cost. The order arrived late. I emailed to express my disappointment. The email was ignored. Would not order again from this company - they don't care about their customers.
No problems with the company or delivery but the product didn't even last a day before my miniature schnauzer had 2 out of 3 items ripped and the stuffing was able to come out. Back to the drawing board for suitable toys but wont be re-ordering these.
I must say this is the first time and I order from quite regularly for the family of 9. My order wasn't correct as I received only one chew instead of 9. The order seemed to have taken longer than usual and now we are waiting for the chews - no way was I just going to give one dog a new chew and not the others! I understand there has been a challenge with the telephones but it also took a bit longer than usual for me to let you know the order was incorrect. My Norfolk managed to demolish the eco pig within 10 minutes! I bought her one as she has loved the Rhinos which didn't interest my Cairns.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 1,748 reviews