Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Your service and products are excellent. My husky loves the antler chews.
Easy ordering, fast service. Dogs love their treats
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Green and wilds are always top of the toy tub!
Great products, puppy loves the toys and chew root 🙂 will definitely be buying more items from you.
Have been very happy with the products overall. Some of the jute plaits have unravelled and threads have been bitten off however this is a small price to pay for what a big success the toys and olive wood chews have been with our puppy.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Hi Louise Thank you for posting the picture, what a gorgeous puppy and all tired out too :-)
We love these treats and chews! The small ones are particularly good for training and everything is so fresh. Always an excellent customer experience and a very happy dog.
We love a happy dog :-)
Very good quality products, will be ordering more from now on, dogs loved the toy, tree root and treats, bought antlers before, dogs always enjoy them
Hi. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to your future orders.
Excellent quality natural treats, my dog loves them. User friendly website. Prompt delivery.
Hi Amanda Thank you so much for the great review.
Good quality, eco friendly dog toys. The dogs love them!
Hi Julie We are so happy that your dog likes our toys.
Lovely natural products which the dogs love. Speedy delivery.
Thanks so much for the lovely review.
I ordered several toys and my puppy loves them and they seem pretty durable! I like that they’re a different texture to other toys I’ve bought
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Thank you so much for the lovely review and the gorgeous photo.
Excellent service and products. My puppy was thrilled with his toys which I must say are exceptionally good quality. Would thoroughly recommend and will purchase again.
Thanks for the great review :-)
My Basset Hounds won’t eat any other treat!
Hi Maria That's great to hear. Such a lovely breed of dog :-)
Our puppy loves green and wilds dog treats! They are her absolute favourites!
That's great to hear. Keep an eye on our 'New' products sections in the next couple of weeks :-)
Very prompt and efficient service and delivery.
Hi Carol Thanks for the great review :-)
Quick delivery and the dogs love the treats!! I struggled to open it without them trying to 'help'. Love that they are natural and tasty for them too!!
It's great when the dog tries to help, mine is just the same :-)
Great quality, quick delivery
Thanks for the review. Don't forget to use your 10% voucher code with your next order :-)
Really nice treats - my dogs love them. This is a lovely company to deal with. Thank you so much for sending my last order so quickly - in time for my dog's birthday
Happy Birthday from all of us at Green and Wild's, hope you enjoy your treats.
My Springer Spaniel puppy loves the camel hide chews and can spend half an hour gnawing away. One chew lasts ages and they keep fresh when re-sealed in the bag. Perfect for giving us a little peace in the evening! His teeth are sparkling white - he is only 6 months, but I am sure that this healthy chew is good for his teeth and gums. He also loves the beef jerky and the white fish sticks, but they do not last as long!
Hi Melanie Thank you for the great review. We are so leased that your puppy likes our chews. The Camel Hide Chews do last a long time, don't they?
My dog loves the Green and Wilds toys - they’re strong enough to last longer than most soft toys and even rubber toys so they’re great for a teething puppy! I’ve recommended the brand to lots of friends
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Thank you for the lovely review and the beautiful picture.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 1,746 reviews