Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
L Tompkins
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
A
Bought for a 6 month old English bull terrier who when it comes to chews is the canine equivalent of a Terminator. She loves it and hasn’t even dented it (yet) !
Hi Bryan That's great news, the antler should last her quite a while! Dawn
Ordered a couple of toys and some supplements on a a Wednesday and they arrived the following Friday, which pleasantly surprised me. The supplements are great and my 2 labs love having the extra in their meals. The salmon oil had actually helped in slowing the eating of the meals as well! The toys have gone down a storm and are holding up well.
Thank you for the review. I am so glad that your dogs are enjoying everything. You should start to see a great improvement in coat quality with the salmon oil.
I bought my dog 'Alfie' some antler chews and he has hardly put them down! An English Show Cocker he says they are 'chewtastic.' Thank you!
Hi Alex and Alfie So glad you like your antlers. Dawn
I had my first order from Green and Wilds, my dog has pancreatitis so I have to keep an eye on what treats to give her… I was really impressed with all there treats .. And Tilly loves them especially the wood she chews it constantly… They are also reasonably priced… and delivery was great…. Will be buying again… Many Thanks
Hi Annmarie Thank you for the review. We have a number of treats which are very low in fat and suitable for dogs that suffer from pancreatitis. Give us a call if you need any advice on what is and isn't suitable. Dawn
We have bought from you before and are never disappointed with the quality
Hi Fiona Thank you. It is nice to get good feedback :-) Dawn
Excellent service and products.
Hi Maggie Thanks for your review :-) Dawn
Excellent service and my dog loves yak chews!
Thanks for the review. It's good to have the Yakity Yak bars back :-) Dawn
Great fast service, excellent quality product. Highly recommended.
My dog loves these treats!
Hi Karen Thanks for the review. It is good to hear that our treats are loved :-) Dawn
Really great items, well packaged and most importantly loved by the dogs.
Hi Martin It's great to hear we have the dogs' seal of approval, we don't ask for more than that :-) Dawn
My dog loves their Luv Hearts, Tiddlers, and Charcoal Cruchies so I'm trying several other flavors this time! The Luv Hearts & Tiddlers are great for training. I do wish they had better customer service as I emailed and used their contact page and never heard back from anyone.
Hi Crystal I am sorry you didn't get my email, I wonder if it went into your spam folder? I am glad the treats arrived safely and that your dog loves them. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards Dawn
The truth is I wish Talullah didn’t like Green and Wilds venison snacks and Lucky Duckies I would be far better off. She absolutely loves them ! It’s her birthday next week and that’s all she wants.
Hi Patricia Talullah obviously has impeccable taste ;-)
Great products and efficient service - what more do we need for our furry friends!
Hi Linda Thanks for your review. I completely agree, my dog loves that I work for his favourite treat company :-) Dawn
Excellent, unusual items promptly dispatched and delivered.
Hi Anthony Thanks for the review, we are glad you like our products :-) Dawbn
Very good.
Hi Linda Thanks for the review. Dawn
My staffy cross really loves his chewroot. He was chewing & destroying large black Kongs almost as soon as he got one but now he can chew on the root & we don't have to worry, & hopefully it's cleaning his teeth as well. I purchased the Medium one & that is plenty big enough.
Hi Elise Thanks for the review. The chewroots are perfect for Staffies, I have a staffy and he, too, can destroy a large black 'toy from another company' ;-) but his chewroot has lasted for over a year!! Dawn
My dog loves the chicken and liver luv hearts when training
Hi Andrew Thanks for the review. They are great for training, aren't they? and now they are even better with the new improved recipe. Dawn
Very happy with the products I bought, everything was bigger than I expected. The only small criticism is that the eyes on the donkey were stuck on & puppy chewed them off quite quickly.
Hi Thanks for the feedback, I am sorry that Lionel's eyes came away so quickly, hopefully the rest of him is standing up to puppy teeth :-) Dawn
Every toy and treat we've given our two they've loved. Our toy collection started at Christmas with the puppy pack, Rudolph welcomed them into the other toys coming their way. In a basket full of mixed items, it is always the Green & Wilds toys that get dug out. The treats are guaranteed to please too.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Hi Bethany Thank you for the lovely review and the absolutely gorgeous picture, that has really made our day in the office. Dawn
Fantastic treats. Reassured that I am feeding my dog unadulterated treats without the rubbish others contain. The service is always excellent.
Hi Linda Thanks for the review - no nasties in our treats :-) Dawn