Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

I’ve had to resort to writing this review as my message to you on Instagram has not been read or acknowledged- (Order number 55775) I have a 6 month old cockapoo. So after doing lots of research, I came across (& was also recommended) your brand. Your toys looked amazing and relatively durable and I liked the concept of you using the jute etc. I ordered the olive octopus, Francois Frog and the crinkler (the big one) The crinkler is great and still fully in tact and Mia loves it. After having the frog and octopus for a just few hours, they have been chewed and completely come apart/destroyed. Whilst I know that the toys aren’t 100% indestructible- it’s very disappointing, to say the least.... What can be done about this? Thanks in advance, David (& Mia 🐾)
Hi David I have sent you a private message. kind regards Dawn
Excellent products. Always very helpful and pleasant when placing my order.
Hi Frances Thanks for the lovely review :-) Dawn
Easy to use website and superfast delivery. We will definitely be ordering again from Green and Wilds
Hi Louise Thank you for the review. We look forward to getting future orders from you. :-) Dawn
We were recommended Green and Wilds natural treats by the holistic vet that is treating our dog and are delighted to have found such a brilliant range. Perfect treats for a special dog - she loves them.
Hi David Thanks for the review. We are glad that your dog loves them and that we were recommended by your holistic vet. Dawn
Great products. Easy to use service. Extremely efficient. Would highly recommend.
Amazing customer services :) product was amazing my dog loves his root wood :-) quick delivery :-) thank you
Fantastic customer service & Mel was very helpful on the phone when I needed to order an item. Delivered when stated. Thank You
My Tilly, our 18 month old cockapoo has enjoyed Green and Wilds Salmon and Turmeric fish cakes since she was six months old. The fish cakes are healthy and she absolutely loves them. We bought an antler, and a couple of the hemp toys which we gave her for Christmas and she loved those too. They all had a Christmas tag and bell attached which was lovely. I have found Green and Wilds to be a very considerate and professionally run company and I am so pleased to have found them. Thank you
Really pleased with the goodies we ordered and pup Brian is very happy too 😊😊😊
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Excellent eco dog toys that our chihuahua/jack Russell loves. She will spend ages playing, chewing catching the toys. Delivery is good, prices are fine and the toys last a reasonable time.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 14th April 2020
Easy to use website , speedy delivery and high quality natural dog treats . We are very fussy with what treats our dog has but what we have tried so far are great . They have all been a big hit and are great for his training whilst we are stuck indoors . Highly recommend.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 8th April 2020
We ordered a few things including 2 antlers, 1 puppy size and 1 small - these are fab and my dog loves them! We've ordered these from other suppliers but no where near as good and green and wilds. He also loves his little froggy toy and Yak! Will definitely order from you again.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Bought 2 Chew roots (Large I think) and boy are they large! My two retriever girls are enjoying them although even their big jaws struggle to get them out the toy basket!) however I’m delighted to have found Green and Wilds. Service was good and price also good
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 29th December 2019
Why wouldn’t you feed your pet the highest quality food? Then why skimp on treats? We wouldn’t buy anything less than these quality antlers for our lovely dog who we treasure.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th December 2019
My fussy 11 year old Cavalier loves her Green & Wilds treats, the Santa Sack was full of lovely goodies including an eco toy. Excellent value & fast delivery.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 26th December 2019
Fantastic products, my Beagle pup loves the antlers, Green and Wilds are simply the BEST, many thanks.
Good products and dogs are happy, however I ordered 6 chews and only 5 arrived. I emailed the company and haven’t heard anything back, so very disappointed!
Quick, no fuss ordering and delivery. Like that everything uses natural products. The jute toys are probably the best chews I have found for a strong chewer (4-month-old puppy). My only preference might be that the stitching (and rope inside one of the jute toys) is done in shorter lengths of thread to reduce risk of getting tangled when ingested (sadly inevitable). Puppy also likes the small antler (though I worry about it breaking her teeth) and the coffeewood but the chewroot might have made her sick (or it might have been coincidence).
Ordered on 20/8/2018. Still not received my order, yet you are asking for a review! Not good customer service!
Despite ordering two different sizes of antler what was delivered was clearly the same product, only the labels and the prices charged were different! Emailed customer services received an automated notification that "Our Customer Support Team will respond to you within the next 24 business hours, but normally much quicker :) " but still haven't heard a peep out of them 3 days later... Lesson learned, will shop elsewhere
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,777 reviews