Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

I’ve had to resort to writing this review as my message to you on Instagram has not been read or acknowledged- (Order number 55775) I have a 6 month old cockapoo. So after doing lots of research, I came across (& was also recommended) your brand. Your toys looked amazing and relatively durable and I liked the concept of you using the jute etc. I ordered the olive octopus, Francois Frog and the crinkler (the big one) The crinkler is great and still fully in tact and Mia loves it. After having the frog and octopus for a just few hours, they have been chewed and completely come apart/destroyed. Whilst I know that the toys aren’t 100% indestructible- it’s very disappointing, to say the least.... What can be done about this? Thanks in advance, David (& Mia 🐾)
Hi David I have sent you a private message. kind regards Dawn
Sure the products are great but 2 weeks later and I’m still to receive anything!
You have to use a different courier. We still have not received our order!
Hi Bridget I am sorry for the delays with the courier, it would seem that he was having trouble finding you. Hopefully you were happy with the goods when they arrived.
I can only review on one order but I haven’t received any confirmation other than my PayPal payment. I haven’t received the item and ordered it over a week ago.
Haven’t received my order yet
I would like to make a better informed review but, a week on and I haven’t even had an email to say my order has been despatched! My poor pup is in need of her replacement antler, she’s taken to bringing in sticks to chew with all the dangers and mess associated with sticks!
I find it odd to be asked to leave a review when I haven’t even received my order. I have had no information as to when my order 47340 (placed on June 1st) might even be shipped.
Still not received this product
I have yet to receive the item ordered in spite of paying delivery! Interesting you have sent me a review of the item a day after i notified you to say I haven’t received it. Can you please dispatch urgently. Thank you
Hi Jo I am sorry your original order has gone astray. We will send it out to you again today. G&W
Ordered on 20/8/2018. Still not received my order, yet you are asking for a review! Not good customer service!
Despite ordering two different sizes of antler what was delivered was clearly the same product, only the labels and the prices charged were different! Emailed customer services received an automated notification that "Our Customer Support Team will respond to you within the next 24 business hours, but normally much quicker :) " but still haven't heard a peep out of them 3 days later... Lesson learned, will shop elsewhere
Have not received our order!
After 12 days I still haven’t received my order.
Still haven't received order. Very disappointed. Have contacted to ask for an update, received no response.
Order didn't arrive, first contact with Custer services was fine but further contact was ignored and I had to raise a Paypal claim
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 1,748 reviews