Green and Wilds Reviews

Based on 2,143 reviews
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Good robust toys and chews. Slightly dearer but I like the ethos of the business. The banana, Barry has already lost his small tassels to a chewy puppy though
Arrived very promptly and dogs seems keen on the treats. Scored 4 as only time will tell if the treats are ok for one of the dogs sensitive digestion
Thank you for the review 🙂. I hope that they are proving to be kind to your dogs digestion, please do let us know.
I ordered 5 different dog toys for my dachshunds who are notorious for destroying things in minutes. All but the reindeer have survived 3 days!! Sadly I think the reindeer was not stitched fully and they managed to pull it apart within minutes, huge shame. However, These toys are fabulous for a dog that chews and I previously bought the starfish and that lasted over 6 months which is incredible for Theo, they are made of suede and felt and they slowly have bits chewed off but they really are the best dog toys around. Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely review of our toys, we are sorry that Rudy the Reindeer wasn’t at his best, but pleased that Stanley is a hit. Watch out for the postman Theo something nice is coming your way.
Brilliant n dogs love them
Hi Tessa Thank you for kind review, your pooches have great taste ;) Mel
Very pleased with my purchase of puppy buffalo chews, my 10 week old Westie absolutely loves them and gets very excited when I open the packet. Will be purchasing more from this website.
Hi Pauline Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you and pup are happy with your order. Don't forget we have 5% off all products until the end of May :) Mel
We love these toys as they are eco friendly but our dogs destroy them in minutes. Wish they could be a bit longer lasting as they are expensive.
Good service
Hi Thanks for the review 😍
Ordered 2 dog toys which are lovely and seem well made at a great price- they look strong and durable and my cocker spaniel loves them. Delivery was slow otherwise would have given 5⭐️
Hi Debbie Thank you for the review. I am glad that the toys were well received. Normally our delivery is a lot quicker, however, unfortunately, your order came through to us during our unprecedented Black Friday event and we were extremely busy. Dawn
The range of treats has increased over the last few years, including some hypoallergenic ones for dogs with allergies, which is great for my dog.
Hi We are constantly looking to develop our range so keep an eye out for more new products in the New Year 😊 Dawn
Excellent products.
Hi Yvonne Thanks for the review. Dawn
Very happy with the dog toys I purchased. Fair price, they look great, sturdy and a good size. Great to find toys that are sustainable.
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you like our toys☺
Great product and the dog absolutely loves everything we’ve bought. Quite costly to use as daily treats is the only reason I didn’t select 5/5.
Hi Sarah Thanks for the review. Our products are high quality and as such do cost a little more than other, less natural treats. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and know that our customers want the best for their dogs. Please make use of the 10% code you got for posting a review and keep an eye out in your orders for any offers or discount vouchers. Dawn
We are really happy with the Yak and Antler chews, they are honestly some of the best chews we have found and keep the pups entertained for hours! The animal toys we are less impressed with, the crab lasted less than 10 minutes before he had been torn open and we had straw filling everywhere - disappointing for the price and the seeming hardy nature of the materials. Delivery was very quick and no excessive packaging. We are very comfortable using Green and Wild for our chews in the future.
Hi Katherine Thanks for the review. I am glad the Yakity Yak chews and Antler chews were a hit. I've emailed you about the toys. Dawn
Great range of chews/treats all i would suggest/ask is to look into natural dental sticks if possible?
Hi Thanks for the review. A lot of our products are great for dental care, they are natural dental sticks in their own right 😍 Dawn
Great treats - our dog loves them. Only thought is the stores where you can buy isn't up to date on the website. I ordered online, then found your products at our local Farm Shop!
Hi Peter Thanks for the review. Have emailed you. Dawn
Alfie loves the antler and the bone is lasting longer than I thought.
Green and Wilds 4 star review on 30th July 2021
Hi Tracy Thanks for the review. So good to hear that the Bone Buddy is standing up to being chewed :-) Dawn
Both the dogs love this chew root, so much that I have had to purchase another! Good product came quickly, seamless service well done 👍
Hi Marion Glad to hear our chewroots are such a hit. Dawn
Quick delivery
Thank you for the review, we aim to get our orders shipped as quickly as possible :-)
Great products, keeps the puppy entertained for hours!
That's great to hear, hopefully they will keep your puppy away from your shoes :-) Dawn
Son's puppy loves the olivewood chew.
Excellent - such a good chew for puppies :-) Dawn