Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Excellent products - my dog loves them.
Great to hear Matthew :-)
Our new puppy Wilf loved his chews, I will be ordering some treats when there back in stock.
Hi Andolyn We are updating our stock regularly so keep an eye on the website. So glad you like your chews Wilf :-) Dawn
Fantastic products, healthy and sustainable dog treats which they absolutely love! My dog can't get enough of the fish treats. Delivery is very quick too. Wonderful service!
Hi Roger Thanks for the review. Our fish treats are totally awesome (that's what my dog says too) :-) Dawn
Our pup LOVES his new toys! Especially the donut!!
We love Derrick too, he's great fun :-) Dawn
Green & Wilds is a great company. I have been ordering from them for about a year now and my 18 month old beardie really loves their products. The venison bites and sticks, sweet potato chews, as well as the yak chews. Hope they get some more of those in soon as my dog really loves them. Great recyclable packaging as well.
Hi Julie Thanks for the review. We are working on getting more Yakity Yak chews in soon. Dawn
My dog loves the antlers, liver treats, little fishes and fish skin chews.
Glad to hear you dog loves our treats. :-)
Absolutely brilliant product my Labrador loves the antler.
Hi Celia That's great to hear, so good for keeping her teeth clean. Dawn
Lovely products. Puppy loved the antler and treats; not so keen (yet) on the chew root...
Hi Nicolas Hopefully the antler has kept your puppy away from your shoes :-) Dawn
Unlike other toys that were destroyed quickly these have lasted, dogs seem to love chewing on the bone shaped toys. Definitely recommend and will buy more.
Hi Ann-Marie Great to hear, I hope the dogs are still enjoying their toys. Dawn
Excellent quality, eco-friendly dog toys, that were even better on arrival than they looked on-line.
I am glad you liked our toys, I hope your dog was equally impressed :-) Dawn
My dog absolutely loves the sweet potato treats and charcoal fishy biscuits. Have to make sure I keep a good supply in stock.
Hi Lesley These are great to have in the treat box. Dawn
Absolutely fantastic. Great service and brilliant customer services. My dog will only eat G&W treats which is brilliant as they are so healthy. Keep up the good works guys.
Hi We certainly will, always happy to help :-) Dawn
Great service...my dog really enjoyed the delicious treats.
Hi Ruth So glad your dog liked his treats. Dawn
Really loved the majority of my products, and my dog loved Ollie the octopus. However it didn’t take long for them to rip parts off and starting eating it, so had to take it off him. I thought that G&w toys were near indestructible- so had hoped this wouldn’t be an issue
Hi Andrew I am glad to hear that your dog likes his treats but sorry to hear that Olive the Octopus didn't last too long. Please look out for an e-mail from us. Dawn
My dog loves her treats.
That's good to hear. Keep an eye on our website for new treats being released shortly....
I bought a root chew and olive the octopus for our pup Monty. He loves them both. As far as I am concerned I like that they are good quality, made from natural materials and are robust and dog friendly. Service was excellent. Goods were well packed and arrived amazingly quickly, within two days of ordering.
Hi Steph So glad that Monty is a happy puppy. I have passed your comments on to our dispatch department. Dawn
Our puppy loves all of the Eco toys we’ve bought her, and adores the training treats.
Hi Charlie Thanks for the great review, hope the puppy training is going well :-) Dawn
My dog Ted loves the antlers and sweet potato chews!! Always great service and good quality products from Green and Wilds.
Hi Ted So glad you love our Sweet Potato and antlers. Be a good dog and your hooman might get some more for you :-) Dawn
Really good quality toys and a trustworthy company.
Hi Thanks for the great review :-) Dawn
Excellent robust dog toys, last longer than any others. Good,ethical products ,prompt service.
Hi Vicky Thank for the great review. Dawn