Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
L Tompkins
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
A
I ordered several toys and my puppy loves them and they seem pretty durable! I like that they’re a different texture to other toys I’ve bought
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Thank you so much for the lovely review and the gorgeous photo.
Excellent service and products. My puppy was thrilled with his toys which I must say are exceptionally good quality. Would thoroughly recommend and will purchase again.
Thanks for the great review :-)
My Basset Hounds won’t eat any other treat!
Hi Maria That's great to hear. Such a lovely breed of dog :-)
Our puppy loves green and wilds dog treats! They are her absolute favourites!
That's great to hear. Keep an eye on our 'New' products sections in the next couple of weeks :-)
Very prompt and efficient service and delivery.
Hi Carol Thanks for the great review :-)
Quick delivery and the dogs love the treats!! I struggled to open it without them trying to 'help'. Love that they are natural and tasty for them too!!
It's great when the dog tries to help, mine is just the same :-)
Great quality, quick delivery
Thanks for the review. Don't forget to use your 10% voucher code with your next order :-)
Really nice treats - my dogs love them. This is a lovely company to deal with. Thank you so much for sending my last order so quickly - in time for my dog's birthday
Happy Birthday from all of us at Green and Wild's, hope you enjoy your treats.
My Springer Spaniel puppy loves the camel hide chews and can spend half an hour gnawing away. One chew lasts ages and they keep fresh when re-sealed in the bag. Perfect for giving us a little peace in the evening! His teeth are sparkling white - he is only 6 months, but I am sure that this healthy chew is good for his teeth and gums. He also loves the beef jerky and the white fish sticks, but they do not last as long!
Hi Melanie Thank you for the great review. We are so leased that your puppy likes our chews. The Camel Hide Chews do last a long time, don't they?
My dog loves the Green and Wilds toys - they’re strong enough to last longer than most soft toys and even rubber toys so they’re great for a teething puppy! I’ve recommended the brand to lots of friends
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Thank you for the lovely review and the beautiful picture.
My dog is very fussy and I struggle to find any foods that she likes. However, she absolutely loves Green and Wilds snacks and when I open the box, she sits patiently waiting for a treat!
What a good girl, she definitely deserves her treats. So glad to hear that she likes ours :-) Dawn
Ordering very easy and arrived on time.Nicely packaged.My dog loves all the tasty goodies from Green and wilds .
That's great to hear :-) Dawn
Excellent, about to order a new Yakity yak chew, kept my puppy busy for hours!
Thanks for the review. A busy puppy is a happy puppy :-) Dawn
I’ve had to resort to writing this review as my message to you on Instagram has not been read or acknowledged- (Order number 55775) I have a 6 month old cockapoo. So after doing lots of research, I came across (& was also recommended) your brand. Your toys looked amazing and relatively durable and I liked the concept of you using the jute etc. I ordered the olive octopus, Francois Frog and the crinkler (the big one) The crinkler is great and still fully in tact and Mia loves it. After having the frog and octopus for a just few hours, they have been chewed and completely come apart/destroyed. Whilst I know that the toys aren’t 100% indestructible- it’s very disappointing, to say the least.... What can be done about this? Thanks in advance, David (& Mia 🐾)
Hi David I have sent you a private message. kind regards Dawn
Loved it! Would definitely recommend
Thanks Michelle :-) Dawn
Excellent quality natural treats for our puppy, essential for helping with training. Fast delivery and well packaged.
Hope the training is going well, we have plenty of training treats in stock :-) Dawn
I absolutely love Green and Wilds products for my labradoodle and she knows when the post man has dropped the package off now so gets extremely excited. The products are pure and healthy and everything is beautiful packaged . Ordering is quick and efficient with a speedy delivery and the customer service team are exceptional ! I recommend this company in every way!
Hi Jo Thanks for such a lovely review and such kind words :-) The whole team at G&W x
Beyond impressed with my order especially the quality and durability! I love that they’re ‘eco’ friendly too, will be ordering more!
Hi Abigail Thanks for the lovely review. We certainly look forward to receiving more orders from you :-) Dawn
Bought the Sweet Potato treats & Bag of Tiddlers for my year old Cockapoo. Great to give healthy treats which she loves. Prompt service & robust packaging that keeps contents fresh. Will buy again.
Hi Penny Thanks for the lovely review. So glad your pooch likes their treats. Dawn
Great products that my Labrador really loves!
That's good to hear :-)