Green and Wilds Reviews

Based on 2,124 reviews
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

My dog loves the puff nuggets and beef hearties!! Will definitely be buying more!
Posted 1 hour ago
I am very pleased with the carrot and rope & ball toy I bought my new puppy. And he is delighted! 🐢🐾
Super efficient - received my order very promptly - thank you!
Brilliant toys especially for chewy puppies.
Thank you for your review, glad your pup enjoys our chews.
I have used Green & Wilds products for years and they never disappoint. My dog is very fussy so they must be good as he gobbles them up every time
Thank you for the review, am glad your dog loves our products.
Puskin loves the tiddlers, but I have to hide the eyes. She doesn't like them looking at her, while she's eating them.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
Thank youπŸ₯° Puskin you are a true princess.
Have just ordered two 'Olive the Octopi'. My 18 month old Golden Retriever has spent more time playing and chewing her original 'Olive' than any other toy. She got her first one in March as part of a doggie gift bag when we stayed at a dog friendly hotel in Cornwall. I love that it is made from recycled materials and have ordered one for my pup and one for her doggy friend, Luna who is coming to stay next week.
Thank you for the lovely review and we hope you are all having a great week dodging the showers.
Our puppy absolutely loves the treats and toys from Green & Wilds and we love the fact they are all natural. I've recommended them to all my doggy friends!! And their website is quick and easy to use too!!
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 19th June 2022
What a beautiful photo, thank you for sharing and also for the lovely review and recommendations! Mel
Gorgeous products,excellent customer service and very prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Recently ordered the antler and chewing root for my two dogs and they immediately accepted them, haha! They are happily chewing on them every day while giving them enrichment and cleaning their teeth! Love it!
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th June 2022 Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th June 2022
Beautiful picture and thank you for a lovely review.
Great toys. If you have a strong chewer then I suggest you get something without anything they can bite off because being suede they are likely to eat it as my girl did and then it took her a couple days to bring it back up as they cannot digest it. So have changed from the rhino (because it has a chewable horn) to the octopus with nothing small to nibble off. :)
Can I just say thank you for your review, we would also recommend Stanley the Starfish and Derrick the Donut for strong chewers.
Lovely company, lovely treats that our dog goes wild for and that don't contain any nasties. All in all our first choice for treats and toys and antlers for our dogs.
Thank you Fiona we are very pleased your dog enjoys our healthy treats.
Easy to order online and very speedy delivery.
Lovely treats for our dog. Healthy and natural. Dog eats better than we do with this selection!. Delivery very quick. Excellent products, excellent service. Can’t ask for more.
Thank you Kate for your lovely review. 😊
Lovely sustainable products that my dog loves! Great customer service and speedy delivery, thank you!
Thank you Emma for your kind review 😊
A very good company to deal with.
Thank you Lee We are always happy to help.😊
Biggles & Monty love Green & Wilds, with so much choice and healthy, satisfying treats they always pounce on a delivery as soon as it lands. The mini buffalo bites and sweet potato treats are their favourites, but anything from G&W will make their tails wag.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 7th June 2022
Hello Bethany, Aww, Biggles and Monty are looking fabulous with their treats. Thank you for the lovely review.
My pooch loves the Salmon Cookies and I love the price and quick service