Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Good quality dog toys, stood up to the test of puppy chewing too
Hi Nicole So glad your puppy likes our toys, hopefully they have distracted her from chewing your shoes :-) Dawn
Top quality eco dog toys and great natural chews too. Our little CKCS pup is obsessed with her Francios le Frog toy. Look forward to trying the Yak chew next time round.
Hi Carolyn The Yakity Yak range should be back with us soon. Dawn
Excellent quality products which my dogs love. Easy to order and promptly delivered. I will be ordering again on a regular basis.
Hi Elizabeth So glad you were happy with your order. We look forward to receiving more from you :-) Dawn
Lovely proper food and treats for my dog and great sustainable toys! Our puppy loves his Rhino toy so much, we've had to buy 2!
Wow, almost a herd of Rhino :-)
Great products, really quick delivery.
We aim to please :-)
Very impressed with the speed that my order arrived will use again
Hi Janet That's great, we look forward to receiving more orders from you :-) Dawn
My dog loves all the treats I got for her from Green and Wilds. Really nice quality products 👌
Thanks for the great review :-)
Great products and great service. The dogs love the treats.
Hi Hannah Thanks for the review, your dogs certainly have good taste :-) Dawn
Dog treats and toys ordered arrived quickly and were all good quality and very well received by my puppy who is still enjoying them despite being a fussy eater and a prolific chewer! I will definitely be ordering again. 😁
Hi Sue So glad you have a happy puppy :-) Dawn
I buy all of my dog's toys from Green and Wilds. They are super tough.
Hi Frances That's great to hear :-) Dawn
Talullah has been enjoying her treats for a very long time and won’t be without her venison snacks and her lucky duckies. She absolutely loves them and won’t have anything else.
Hi Talullah We have plenty of Venison Snacks and Lucky Duckies in stock :-) Dawn
Excellent products and delivery time I will continue to order from Green and Wilds I cannot fault them at all they deserve 5 stars
Hi Lesley Thanks for the great review. We look forward to your future orders :-) Dawn
A lovely range of quality products. Otto loves the chew root and we all love Barry the Banana. Fast delivery too.
Hi Otto Just make sure you keep chewing the chewroot and not the furniture. We love Barry too :-) Dawn
Hi there. Lovely toys for my yorkiepoo. She pulled the "ball" end off the rope of one of them within a few hours, but is happy playing with the two pieces separately! She may be less destructive when she gets older! However, I am much happier for her to do this to something I can eventually put in the compost bin, rather than it going to landfill. Thank you.
Hi Louise I am glad your dog is having fun - now she has two toys in pace of one :-) Dawn
Excellent service, orders come quickly, good value for money and most of all my puppy loves everything we have bought and tried. Thank you
Hi Joanne I am glad your puppy likes our treats and toys. I hope Barry is a big hit! Dawn
Excellent products - my dog loves them.
Great to hear Matthew :-)
Our new puppy Wilf loved his chews, I will be ordering some treats when there back in stock.
Hi Andolyn We are updating our stock regularly so keep an eye on the website. So glad you like your chews Wilf :-) Dawn
Fantastic products, healthy and sustainable dog treats which they absolutely love! My dog can't get enough of the fish treats. Delivery is very quick too. Wonderful service!
Hi Roger Thanks for the review. Our fish treats are totally awesome (that's what my dog says too) :-) Dawn
Our pup LOVES his new toys! Especially the donut!!
We love Derrick too, he's great fun :-) Dawn
Green & Wilds is a great company. I have been ordering from them for about a year now and my 18 month old beardie really loves their products. The venison bites and sticks, sweet potato chews, as well as the yak chews. Hope they get some more of those in soon as my dog really loves them. Great recyclable packaging as well.
Hi Julie Thanks for the review. We are working on getting more Yakity Yak chews in soon. Dawn
Green and Wilds is rated 4.80 based on 1,748 reviews