Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
L Tompkins
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
A
We are big fans of G&W in this household. Our fussy 6 mth pup goes off food and treats so quickly but he is yet to do so with anything from G&W. the beef jerkey chews are a particular favourite and will give the rest of us at least half an hour of peace!
Thank for the fantastic review. So glad we can can help you get half an hour's peace
Absolutely awesome dog toys - my Collie is an obsessive chewer and she loves the G&W Jute stuff - all her other toys last about 2 minutes in our house but these ones are pretty durable!
Hi Rob That's great to hear! Thanks for the review :-)
Our German Shepherd Chase loves his large tough Antler, he enjoys it in the evenings and especially when we relax to watch a film. Chase is 2 yrs old now and we’ve been ordering these for him for some time now and I think it’s absolutely worth every penny.
Hi Chase We are glad you are enjoying your antler chew and that it keeps you occupied so your family can watch the film in peace :-)
Brilliant products and good value
Hi Marnie Thanks for the great review. We are so glad you like our products.
This is the only dog treats I buy my dog. I know they are natural and full of goodness, the variety is amazing and my dog absolutely loves them!
Hi Samantha Your dog has amazingly good taste, all the goodness and none of the rubbish :-)
Ordered 2 antlers and a bag of baked chicken treats. It's the first time I've used the G&W website and was very impressed with the speed of delivery. I have had G&W products before and have been very impressed with the quality of the items, as has Winston!
Hi Charlotte So glad your order arrived in good time. We are glad that you like our products, Winston.
Extremely pleased with all of the products we have received and our puppy loves them all. It's good to know we are giving her natural products!!
Hi Ruth So glad your puppy is enjoying our products :-)
Great products, fast delivery
Hi Eleanor Thanks for the good review. Don't forget to use the 10% voucher code on your next order :-)
Great level of Service from the folk at Green and Wilds. Definitely recommend them for your dog treats. My Puppy loves the fish cakes :)
Hi Simon Thanks for the review. So glad your pup likes his treats :-)
My wife and I have used Green & Wilds Salmon oil for the last 2 years and it has help our greyhound cross with his dietary requirements, skin and glossy coat. We cannot fault this product. C B Hampshire.
Hi Colin Thanks for the fantastic review. We are so glad that the salmon oil has been so beneficial.
Great company, great products, quick delivery.
Hi Ric Thanks for the review. We aim to please :-)
Your service and products are excellent. My husky loves the antler chews.
Hi Kathleen It is good to know your husky loves the antler, such an amazing breed :-)
Easy ordering, fast service. Dogs love their treats
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Hi Ella Glad to hear your dogs love the fish treats and thanks for posting a picture :-)
Green and wilds are always top of the toy tub!
Hi Callum We do love being at the top of of the tub :-)
Great products, puppy loves the toys and chew root 🙂 will definitely be buying more items from you.
That's good to hear ;-)
Have been very happy with the products overall. Some of the jute plaits have unravelled and threads have been bitten off however this is a small price to pay for what a big success the toys and olive wood chews have been with our puppy.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Hi Louise Thank you for posting the picture, what a gorgeous puppy and all tired out too :-)
We love these treats and chews! The small ones are particularly good for training and everything is so fresh. Always an excellent customer experience and a very happy dog.
We love a happy dog :-)
Very good quality products, will be ordering more from now on, dogs loved the toy, tree root and treats, bought antlers before, dogs always enjoy them
Hi. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to your future orders.
Excellent quality natural treats, my dog loves them. User friendly website. Prompt delivery.
Hi Amanda Thank you so much for the great review.
Good quality, eco friendly dog toys. The dogs love them!
Hi Julie We are so happy that your dog likes our toys.
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,817 reviews