Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Really nice treats - my dogs love them. This is a lovely company to deal with. Thank you so much for sending my last order so quickly - in time for my dog's birthday
Happy Birthday from all of us at Green and Wild's, hope you enjoy your treats.
My Springer Spaniel puppy loves the camel hide chews and can spend half an hour gnawing away. One chew lasts ages and they keep fresh when re-sealed in the bag. Perfect for giving us a little peace in the evening! His teeth are sparkling white - he is only 6 months, but I am sure that this healthy chew is good for his teeth and gums. He also loves the beef jerky and the white fish sticks, but they do not last as long!
Hi Melanie Thank you for the great review. We are so leased that your puppy likes our chews. The Camel Hide Chews do last a long time, don't they?
My dog loves the Green and Wilds toys - they’re strong enough to last longer than most soft toys and even rubber toys so they’re great for a teething puppy! I’ve recommended the brand to lots of friends
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Thank you for the lovely review and the beautiful picture.
My dog is very fussy and I struggle to find any foods that she likes. However, she absolutely loves Green and Wilds snacks and when I open the box, she sits patiently waiting for a treat!
What a good girl, she definitely deserves her treats. So glad to hear that she likes ours :-) Dawn
Ordering very easy and arrived on time.Nicely packaged.My dog loves all the tasty goodies from Green and wilds .
That's great to hear :-) Dawn
Excellent, about to order a new Yakity yak chew, kept my puppy busy for hours!
Thanks for the review. A busy puppy is a happy puppy :-) Dawn
I’ve had to resort to writing this review as my message to you on Instagram has not been read or acknowledged- (Order number 55775) I have a 6 month old cockapoo. So after doing lots of research, I came across (& was also recommended) your brand. Your toys looked amazing and relatively durable and I liked the concept of you using the jute etc. I ordered the olive octopus, Francois Frog and the crinkler (the big one) The crinkler is great and still fully in tact and Mia loves it. After having the frog and octopus for a just few hours, they have been chewed and completely come apart/destroyed. Whilst I know that the toys aren’t 100% indestructible- it’s very disappointing, to say the least.... What can be done about this? Thanks in advance, David (& Mia 🐾)
Hi David I have sent you a private message. kind regards Dawn
Loved it! Would definitely recommend
Thanks Michelle :-) Dawn
Excellent quality natural treats for our puppy, essential for helping with training. Fast delivery and well packaged.
Hope the training is going well, we have plenty of training treats in stock :-) Dawn
I absolutely love Green and Wilds products for my labradoodle and she knows when the post man has dropped the package off now so gets extremely excited. The products are pure and healthy and everything is beautiful packaged . Ordering is quick and efficient with a speedy delivery and the customer service team are exceptional ! I recommend this company in every way!
Hi Jo Thanks for such a lovely review and such kind words :-) The whole team at G&W x
Beyond impressed with my order especially the quality and durability! I love that they’re ‘eco’ friendly too, will be ordering more!
Hi Abigail Thanks for the lovely review. We certainly look forward to receiving more orders from you :-) Dawn
Bought the Sweet Potato treats & Bag of Tiddlers for my year old Cockapoo. Great to give healthy treats which she loves. Prompt service & robust packaging that keeps contents fresh. Will buy again.
Hi Penny Thanks for the lovely review. So glad your pooch likes their treats. Dawn
Great products that my Labrador really loves!
That's good to hear :-)
Great products, keeps the puppy entertained for hours!
That's great to hear, hopefully they will keep your puppy away from your shoes :-) Dawn
Bought dog treats for the third time. My pouch loves them!
Thanks for the review, so glad to hear your pooch loves them :-) Dawn
Son's puppy loves the olivewood chew.
Excellent - such a good chew for puppies :-) Dawn
I love these products - my dog loves them too - great company and great service.
Thanks - my dog also loves our products, as do I :-) Dawn
The banana and carrot toys kept our 2 dogs busy and interested for hours and all the bits pulled out went in the compost bin. Great.
Hi Sheila That's the great thing about our toys, all natural and recyclable :-) Dawn
I absolutely love buying from Green and Wilds. I love the range of products and feel that they’re the perfect healthy & nutritious treats for my beloved dog. He absolutely loves them too! I always have great service and very fast delivery. Would 100% recommend.
Hi Jane We are so happy your dog loves our products. Keep an eye for new products coming soon :-) Dawn
Amazing product quality.