Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Omar Burgos
Greaterskies 4 star review on 15th April 2020
Nissrin Esber
More Photos & Videos
Perfect gift! And so easy to make
Muy buena
Beautiful keepsake of the night sky when my daughter was born. Excellent quality, well presented and safe and secure delivery. Would highly recommend.
Excellent quality
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

Your GreaterSkies team
I am delighted with your services
Absolutely beautiful map. I purchased two maps via digital download, and even blown up to 11x14 they were clear and crisp. Excellent quality!
I had an issue with one (my own fault- I had a typo in the optional description box below the map), and was prepared to have to repurchase a new map. I emailed customer service and Dennis helped me immediately, and I didn’t have to do anything except click a link, fix my error, and re-download. He even made sure to reach out to me afterward to make sure everything was perfect.
I am so happy I found this website, and I already have many more star map projects in mind that I can’t wait to get started on with Greaterskies!
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Thanks Greater Skies, a skychart of a specific place and time makes a really cool, unique gift.
Increíble, excelente detalle y calidad!
me encanto!
Lovely idea and product
Great product!
Fantastic quality and such a cool print! It looks amazing on the wall and makes me smile every time I pass it.
Greaterskies 5 star review on 27th June 2020
The map was quick to be delivered. It was worth the money spent , great quality and it is such a thoughtful gift that my girlfriend loved !
I loved it
Encantada con mi cielo de estrellas. Una atención al cliente excelente, muy amables y atentos. 100% recomendable
One of the coolest gifts I’ve found in years! It’s amazing! It’s sparking tons of questions and an amazing interest in astronomy and the stars. The team at Greaterskies was so easy to work with and extremely responsive! Thank you so much! More orders for my nieces and nephews on the way!
You will not be disappointed. Such a cool gift to give someone special. My daughter sent her father the view of sky the date and time she was born. Absolutely amazing. Both her and her fathers zodiac constellations were next to each other near the sun. Very special. Dennis was such a great help. Not only did he catch the wrong address I entered, he made last minute changes for me, and he knew the package was delivered before I did! Perfect gift! You cannot go wrong giving a gift of the stars.
Beautiful work, great customer service - so happy and would highly recommend!
I purchased a greaterskies print a couple of years ago and wanted one for my dads birthday a few weeks ago but forgot the name of the company (greaterskies) as it had been so long. I had a look online at other custom “star prints” but none of them really compared. I was dissatisfied with the others so went back through my emails just to find my original greaterskies print and use them for my dads bday print. I’m so impressed with the quality and integrity of the image, even with the a1 size printed. I’m once again, so glad I opted with greaterskies as I could download the image to the size I wanted and didn’t have to wait for any shipping as it was emailed to me straight away. The quality is incredible. The only star print service I will use.
The picture quality is great and everyone that saw her open her gift wanted one in their own special dates.. it definitely was a great success
Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 763 reviews