Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Nissrin Esber
Greaterskies 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Jesco Bedo
More Photos & Videos
As I promised to GreaterSkies, I would update my review.

I would not recommend this company due to deceptive and delayed processing and shipping. Furthermore, after my previous review, a representative offered me a refund for my dissatisfaction. It turns out the refund was only 30% of the total cost. This was disappointing and misleading as I was not told informed that the refund would be partial. Not to mention the extra money spent on an additional gift so I had something to give my husband the day of our anniversary.

In terms of the actual product, it is an overpriced (154.00) framed poster. I was truly expecting higher quality than what I received. When I ordered, at check out, the item is described as canvas... it is not canvas material, it is a poster.

I am so very sorry for the delay we tried to react to the pandemic as fast as we could but it was very difficult to foresee.

You wrote to us on the 28th of May asking for a preview of your map.

On the 29th of May we replied to you and stated that there is a delay and that the estimate was for the 17th or 18th of June.

On the 29th of May, you said to continue production with the request to get it there by the 11th which we said we would try but so difficult with a reduced team.

Your map has shipped and is being delivered by UPS on the 17th of June.

In the interim, we have provided you with the digital map for free.

We will also compensate you when your map has been received.

So sorry for all the trouble!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
i haven’t gotten any of my orders so. i don’t recommend at all.
Thank you for your review.

From our records, you only have ordered once.

For this order,unfortunately, once we hand your parcel to the couriers it is in their power to deliver this to you. USPS I assume is under a lot of pressure due to the pandemic.

Once you contacted us on Tuesday, we immediately sent a replacement and is being delivered to you on Monday.

I am so sorry for any delay that has been caused and if there is anything we can do, please do let us know.

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
I have not yet received my map.
Thank you so much for your review.

Please do let us clarify the situation.

Our framed maps are in delay at this moment due to the pandemic but we are trying to provide as much information and support as we can during this time. Our suppliers have to take every precaution to secure that their staff are safe.

Our unframed maps on the other hand are on time due to the teams being a lot more based on local printers, they usually are made up of 1-2 person teams.

Please can you contact us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com where we can provide estimates, support, solutions to get your map or a preview of it?

Thank you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
I ordered something a week before mothers day and still haven't received it. I haven't even got shipping information. Very disappointed. The lady I have been corresponding with has been excellent and timely though.
I am so sorry about this Stephanie

I will look into this for you and compensate you when you receive your map.

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
The map has not arrived at my address in Switzerland yet. The tracking showed that it was processed by dutch post which was (not very surprisingly) unsuccessful. So,what now? I didn't get an answer in my E-Mail today, so i am not very happy. Kind regards.
Thank you for your review!

It was lovely to sort this for you!

From your tracking, it seems like they tried to delver this to you on the 5th of May.

It is now being returned to us and we will resend it when it returns.

Dennis
De momento no me ha llegado el mapa y ya llevo dos semanas esperando.
¡Hola! ¿Puede enviarnos un correo electrónico a greaterskies@greaterskies.com? Podemos ayudar desde allí. :) Saludos cordiales Juan y el equipo de GreaterSkies
I recently bought something with you, however I am very unhappy since the map has west and east on the reverse side, it needs to be corrected.
Please contact me
Thank you for your question. It is indeed a very good observation that not many people notice. The reason is that it is the standard way to display maps in Astronomy: traditionally all the stars charts are made like this. If you were lying on the ground in a starry night, looking up to the starry sky, vertically with your feet pointing South and your head North, the West would be at your right hand side and East on your left. It is basically the same effect as looking at your reflection in a mirror.

I really hope this helped. Please let me know if you have any further doubts or if you need any more assistance with your map greaterskies@greastersksies.com.

Enjoy your new map!

Enjoy your new map!
Unfortunately, my experience with them was not good. My map came with an incomplete dedication. I reached out to customer service and they NEVER replied back....
Hi there!

We replied to you on the 16th of March at 12:15am offering you a redo for your map.

It might be that our reply might have gone to your spam email/ junk folder.

I have resent it from my own email, please can you check?

Or contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com

Over sold under delivered
Thank you for your feedback, Katricia

We are not aware of any issues with your order. We proud ourselves with providing top quality product and customer service so we would like get a chance to rectify anything you're not happy with.

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can help?

Milla
Does print well and also didn’t put the date I put.

I can see you ordered our greeting card but I cannot see any issues from just looking at it.

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can help?

Milla
I ordered a card on January 21, it's February 10, I still haven't received it. In the delivery tracking, it is marked delivered but in a city different from mine. Despite two reminders, I haven't heard from Greaterskies.

J'ai commandé une carte le 21 janvier, nous sommes le 10 février, je ne l'ai toujours pas reçu. Dans le suivi de livraison, elle est marquée livrée mais dans une ville différente de la mienne. Malgré deux mails de relance, je n'ai pas de nouvelle de Greaterskies.
Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am very sorry that this has happened. We replied to you on the 5th and 6th of February.

Please can you check your spam folder?

I have also contacted you directly through my own personal email.

: )

Hope to hear from you soon!

Salut!

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires et je suis vraiment désolé que cela se soit produit. Nous vous avons répondu les 5 et 6 février.

Veuillez vérifier votre dossier spam?

Je vous ai également contacté directement via mon propre e-mail personnel.

J'espère avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt!

Cordialement

Dennis
It's a very bad qualiy product
Hi there

Please can we help?

Our email is greaterskies@greaterskies.com

Dennis
I have not recieved my map or any updates on shipping since December 17th. I ordered it on December 11th.
Hi there!

We emailed to reply, please can you let us know how we can help : )

greaterskies@greaterskies.com

We have emailed : )

I hope it helps!

Dennis
I wasted my money on something to look at online
HI there!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Please may we help?

We offer three products a digital download, printed map and framed map.

We would so love to help!

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

Dennis
Quite simply not worth the money, Great if you have an expensive printer at home but would not use this service again was very disappointed.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us your review. We are very sorry to see we've only been awarded one star.
You created your star map and purchased the digital printable download. I am sorry to hear the print quality is not sufficient but I feel that has very little do to with the quality of the download itself. Like you say, it's more of a home printer issue.
I can ensure you our downloads are of the highest quality and even if printed in a large scale format (50x70cm) the images are pristine.
We also offer a printed maps shipped to your door for free. We use highest quality inks which will not fade over time and are printing on a high end quality paper which display our maps the best.
If you wish to upgrade to the printed map please do get in touch with us directly and we will, of course, refund you the amount paid for the download.
Best regards,
Customer Support
it's so unfair to give me a picture just on the phone with 32$ and I have to do the rest , which is orady will cost me over than 50$ with out your 32$ !!
Dear sir,

We are very sorry to see your review as we believe we have fulfilled your order completely.

You have purchased the digital download on 19/5/ at 16:08 which had been emailed to your email address at 17:08 on the very same day.

I believe there has been a misunderstanding and you ordered a digital download (requesting self-printing) instead of the printed map which would have been shipped to the address of your choice.

I can imagine you must have been impatiently awaiting a parcel and finally decided to contact us about the delay this Monday, June 3rd. I can see that one of our customer support representatives have responded to that query within an hour explaining you've purchased the digital download instead. Another representative has also emailed you from his personal email address to increase the chance of our reply reaching you.

I do believe we have fulfilled your order but if you are not happy, of course, please do come to us by replying to our messages and we will do our best to offer you an acceptable solution which will hopefully lead to this 1-star review to be reconsidered.

Thank you for understanding and your co-operation on resolving this issue.
Still haven’t received it! Tracking shows arrived in Canada 4 days ago (Sept 12). Doesn’t show where in Canada and no update as to where it is since Sept 12. Not impresssed
Hi Kim

So sorry about this delay, the estimate is for 1 week from USPS, I am afraid once we hand your map over, our couriers take over and only very rarely are they late.

I will try and investigate why this is.

I will email you.

Apologies again for the delay.

Dennis
This thing came crinkled up. Horribly packaged in basically a paper towel roll with plastic end caps
Hi

Would you like a replacement or refund at all?

Please can you contact greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can help?

Dennis
Easy and efficient web-site to use. prints very good.
Hi David

I hope you are well - haha, did you mean to give us a 1 star review.

: )

I am still awaiting our designers reply.

Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 736 reviews