Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Omar Burgos
Greaterskies 4 star review on 15th April 2020
Nissrin Esber
More Photos & Videos
Great idea, great service, easy to do! Love that you still have a few different design options even after you submitted & paid. Would be great if you could do the same with the constellation and star names.
Great gift and excellent quality print. Lovely
Excellent service from start to finish. Compared to other companies I’d looked at, the price was reasonable, the style and quality is brilliant. Fast delivery and good communication from ordering to post delivery. Would definitely recommend
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
I compared several companies offering a similar product and found Greaterskies to have the best value, superior artwork file allowing me full control, and outstanding customer service. After several months, I lost the file of my artwork when my computer crashed. I reached out and requested that they send a link to access the old file, expecting that I might have to pay again (which would have not have made me happy). But instead, I had a super fast response of YES, and they sent a link the artwork. GREAT customer service. Thank you!
We were pleased to see the quality of the print! The colour was a rich navy background that provided a clear vision of the stars with the astrological zodiac signs & sun. I chose Greaterskies because it gave me plenty of space to add detailed information of our son's birth & the qualities we see in him as a man today! The heavy gauge paper is strong and sturdy & ready for framing. We were very please with the quick delivery of the star chart! The packaging kept it safe and wrinkle free. This was a unique and personal birthday gift that was certainly appreciated by our son. We are happy to know that it will be a treasured keepsake that he will proudly display in his home forever! We are planning to do this as birthday gifts for our other two adult sons on their birthdays! Thank you again for a great product! Sincerely, a very happy mom!
We’re VERY excited about my purchase. It was the perfect gift. I want one for myself! We shall be ordering more for our family and friends!
I bought a star map to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and despite a short delivery time and a slight hiccup with an incorrect map being sent at first, I received the map in good time for the anniversary. It was very good quality and my husband loved it!
You rapidly and cheerfully helped me correct a mistake I made on a date, thank you.
Perfect gift! And so easy to make
Muy buena
Beautiful keepsake of the night sky when my daughter was born. Excellent quality, well presented and safe and secure delivery. Would highly recommend.
Excellent quality
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

Your GreaterSkies team
I am delighted with your services
Absolutely beautiful map. I purchased two maps via digital download, and even blown up to 11x14 they were clear and crisp. Excellent quality!
I had an issue with one (my own fault- I had a typo in the optional description box below the map), and was prepared to have to repurchase a new map. I emailed customer service and Dennis helped me immediately, and I didn’t have to do anything except click a link, fix my error, and re-download. He even made sure to reach out to me afterward to make sure everything was perfect.
I am so happy I found this website, and I already have many more star map projects in mind that I can’t wait to get started on with Greaterskies!
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Thanks Greater Skies, a skychart of a specific place and time makes a really cool, unique gift.
Increíble, excelente detalle y calidad!
me encanto!
Lovely idea and product
Great product!
Fantastic quality and such a cool print! It looks amazing on the wall and makes me smile every time I pass it.
Greaterskies 5 star review on 27th June 2020