Greaterskies Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Greaterskies

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy

"Excelente"
"Leaving in France, printing the starred sky myself was the best (and most economical) solution. The quality is perfect and it is the design I preferred while browsing all the kind you can have on internet :)"
"The process of creating the poster doesn't work good when using a smartphone. I had to change to web to make it work."
Hi Clara

Thank you so much for letting me know!

I have contacted you regarding this to get more details : )

If you do want to contact us, please do email us on greaterskies@greterskies.com.

: )

"Very good idea"
"Absolutely fabulous! Super quick and easy, the quality was great and Dennis was a huge help with my queries. My friend LOVED her gift, will definitely buy again!"
"Amazing personal gift! Great service and quick delivery."
"Best company I have dealt with they went over and beyond my expectations, and created the most amazing gift. Really can not rate them enough. Great customer service. Big shout out to Dennis. Thanks again for everything."
"This site is the best to remember a certain date and with such beauty as stars!"
"Very easy, wonderful product! This is a surprise gift for my daughter and I could not be happier."
"We are having it framed and giving it to my son and daugther for their 11th wedding anniversary. We love it."
"¡Precioso! Un gran acierto. Lo recomiendo muchísimo. Imagen de alta calidad"
"Your company is amazing!! Dennis was great to work with, so professional, calm, polite and accommodating....I will recommend this product to all"
"the service is fine, but i would like more designs"
Thank you so much for your feedback! : )

Yes, we are working on this precise thing - please do sign up for our newsletters and or follow us on social media so that you can get the news first.

: )

Have a lovely day!

Dennis
"I was looking for a unique wedding anniversary gift for my husband. Being he was a science teacher, creating a personalized custom star map was the perfect choice. I was extremely satisfied with the product and the over the top customer service. I will definitely refer Greaterskies to my family and friends."
"This may be one of the coolest gifts I've ever seen. I order the stars map and was going to print myself or have a local printing company do it. Not to give too many details but I didn't hear back from the printing company and I had put the wrong town on my print. Long story short, Greater skies worked with me to solve my problem and even refunded my money because of MY mistake. They were absolutely fabulous to work with. I ended having Greater Skies make and frame my print (instead of me printing it, but its great you have two options) for a gift and the recipients of this gift were so thrilled with the print I ordered for them...the stars the night they were married, 35 years ago. Such a wonderful idea and company to work with. Highly recommended!!!!!"
"Great customer service from Dennis"
"The text in the poster got too small and when hanged on wall, it is illegible"
Hi there!

Please can we help?

I have just sent you an email.

Here to help!

Dennis
"Customer service was great when an item didn’t arrive. Problem was resolved quickly."
"My boyfriend loved it!"
"The map is awesome! is the second one I order :). For the last one, I made a big mistake, not only in the copy, but also in the date :( and they respond very quick to my request of changing it if possible, even though, I've already printed it, and they made all amends and send it to me again at no cost. That's an excellent costumer service! thank you guys!"
Greaterskies is rated 4.80 based on 143 reviews