Greaterskies Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Greaterskies

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy

Over 7 Days
Steeven Larivée
"Really awesome gift thank To you guys !!!"
Ptricia Kelly
"Thank you so much a beautiful gift for my daughter, fantastic quality and prompt delivery"
"M hubiese gustado que aclaren ese punto de que por la hora puede variar el que no te aparezca tu signo☹️, de haber estado enterada hubiera movido la hr para que se viera el signo, en eso me percaté después de hacer la compra, siento que mi regalo estuvo incompleto era para un amigo fuera de la ciudad dónde yo vivo"
"The receiving person was very happy with the gift."
"We bought a GreaterSkies print as a wedding present and could not be more delighted. The whole process was very easy.We had a minor question and were allocated a contact, Dennis, who could not have been more helpful. The framed print was delivered within a week. It looks great and we fully expect it to be the most treasured present, although definitely not the most expensive."
"I love it but it’s pricy."
Thank you so much for your feedback!

We try as much as possible to keep our costs down but as a smaller team and company this is much more difficult to achieve. Hopefully as we grow we can pass on the savings too!

: )

If you do have any questions, please do contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com.

Dennis
"Great looking, the perfect gift..THANKS, will be back..."
Thank you so much! : )
"I bought a poster of the night sky over my husband’s birthplace for his 50th. He loved it and thought it was a special and thoughtful present. He hadn’t realised you could get such a thing. It came promptly and was on good quality paper. It was great to be able to add some personalised wording. I would have bought it framed but there were only black frames (unless I missed a choice) so I bought a frame separately."
Thank you so much for your feedback : )

We do provide white and also natural coloured frames but we have not implemented these on our website.

Please do just contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com if you would like to change your frame.

Otherwise, I am so happy to hear that your husband loved his gift.

: )

If we can help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dennis
"My brother recieved his 60th birthday gift just yesterday and was rendered simply speechless! We are very pleased with outcome!!!"
"Great quality. Great picture. Loved it."
"It was what I wanted"
"A beautiful gift. High quality frame and impeccable image detail. I purchased two images for twins with a time separation of two minutes, the difference was subtle but reflects the accuracy of the map. Shipping was a little slow to my location in Australia, but the product is worthwhile. Customer service was flawless. Greater skies accommodated my requirement for a white frame, and kept me updated when the product was sent. Talking to a person was reassuring."
Thank you so much Cam for your feedback :)

Apologies for the diversion that Fastway took.

Have a lovely weekend!

Dennis
"I loved my son’s star map!"
"I purchased the star map for the date/time my daughter was born fourteen years ago and had it printed on a metal panel at Walgreens. It was just a last minute gift idea, but it ended up being her absolute favorite birthday gift she could remember. Thank you!"
On metal? Sounds amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing!

"I amazing."
"My son received a gift from greaterskies for his wedding and I thought it was so unique I did one for another couple. I had some questions that were Promptly answered. Customer service excellent and offer of any additional help they might provide. Would highly recommend. Very pleased"
"Amazing!!! Super easy"
"The Customer service was fantastic. Any questions I had were answered promptly, they made working with them so easy. Thanks again Dennis."
"The gift of his star map for my brother in law's 80th birthday was an absolute hit! So many of the guests were impressed by both the map and its presentation ... I think you will have a few more orders in the future!"
"I love what I received. It was smaller than I thought, but that was my fault. I selected the wrong size."
Hi there!

Please can you email us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

I am sure we can help.

Dennis
"The map was a gift for my son who really appreciated it! It's now hanging in his room ..."
"Brilliant gift. Truly original."
"The perfect shot from a perfect night. Thank you again."
Greaterskies is rated 4.75 based on 309 reviews