Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

About Greaterskies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Greaterskies 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Greaterskies 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Gwen
More Photos & Videos
I've played for the downloadable map and there is a copyright sentence across it, how to i get what I paid for without that sentence right across it?
Hi

I have looked at your map and you have not submitted this for final approval.

You need to click on submit map and it should take the watermark out.

Any questions, please do contact us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com.

I do hope that this helps!

Dennis
Overpriced and arrived damaged.

The map itself is beautiful. Due to the mat finish and lack of forethought around packaging however, the imagine was blemished by the time I received it.

When rolled up and put into the packing tube, the image was on the outside rubbing against the cardboard and would have been scuffed from being handled and pushed into the tube. I feel it would be best to have measures in place to prevent this from happening, especially given the cost of purchase... Orders should definitely be arriving in pristine condition. I already felt it was overpriced before I received it this way, but because of the sentimental value it was still worth it. Now I’m not so sure I feel the same.

Sorry for my delay in getting this review out, but I do not have a lot of extra time on my hands for situations such as this. Unless I am receiving another, I do not want to remove it from the frame to take a picture, as I don’t want to risk more damage.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback.

So sorry to hear that your map has come damaged, we will look into the process for you and find you a resolution, I will reply directly your email.

Usually most of our orders come perfectly, as you can see from our reviews and we hold ourselves to a very high standard.

We will definitely arrange a replacement for you.

Juan & The GreaterSkies Team
Ordering and editing a mistake I made was simple. Can't wait to receive it!
Just one thing. Couldn’t figure out if I got Rockville Maryland as the site for the stars. 🤔
Hi

Thank you so much for your feedback!

All our maps have a key, it should be a small faded line with your co-ordinates, time and date.

So you can check your map for the co-ordinates and cross check them : )

I attach some examples here.

If you want to check the correctness of the map, do use a third party website and cross check our stars : ) much like:

I hope this helps!

For more in-depth questions, please do contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com.

: )

Dennis
J'ai reçu la carte ce matin.
C'est absolument magnifique.
Merci beaucoup Dennis pour votre aide et vos conseils.
Je le recommanderai à ma famille et à mes amis.
Bonne journée.
Anne
Received my special gift on time perfectly wrapped . Fantastic attention through several email and one refund because of an over order paid without a quibble .
Excellent all round service from my contact Dennis
Many thanks
Very helpful and I was able to gain access to my product quickly
Map was exactly as I ordered it. Very timely with shipping. Great quality product. Gift for my first wedding anniversary.
This is such a beautiful idea. We have just created a map for our sons nursery. Such a lovely memory to keep forever. Thank you.
I enjoyed the experience, it was easy and intuitive and the product is lovely.

I wish I had more control over the size and placement of the typography on the poster
Thank you for your feedback!

We are working on this and it will be available in the future.

Dennis
Thank you to Dennis and his team at GreaterSkies, so grateful for the online support and of course the finished product! My dear friend (the recipient) was blown away and quite taken a back with receiving her poster showing her the stars for the night of her 60th Birthday...and it just so happened she spent her birthday on a beautiful farm around a fire pit staring up at the stars printed in her poster. The relevance, surprise, presentation and keepsake will always be a divine reminder of her night and from 3 people who love her. Cath - Australia.
Wonderful, beautiful product! Well-made!
Great work. Got the layout, no issues, and am having it printed at Fed Ex!
Quick response to any questions or queries I had x good packaging kept it secure. Only thing I would add is on the print I would of liked the time of birth on there as well as the date.
Greaterskies 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback : )

Fantastic to see that you have framed your map, it looks great!

With regards to your print, we allow you to customise the caption and personal message yourself, so you can put any message there - like the birth time but I think that the date is there as you input it.

Our framed maps do not usually come with a mat/border but on this particular map, the Night Sky, we usually have the co-ordinates, date and time on the very bottom right. Looks like it is covered by your matting.

Thank you again for your purchase and it looks great!

Dennis
Hello, I ordered this back in January 2020 for my Husbands 50th Birthday. It is so beautiful and we're delighted with it. He was thrilled, best present ever... only thing I though was a bit strange was looking at it the 'E' for East is on the left and 'W' for West is on the right.... otherwise, it's constantly commented on and so beautifully printed and framed.
very happy with the photo, had a slight problem with parcel force
Perfect gift for my wife
My husband is delighted with his completely different anniversary present which I ordered last minute, was supposed to turn up days after the anniversary and actually arrived on the day! Thank you so much.
Fue muy fácil de hacer la solicitud del mapa de estrellas y la forma y formatos me gustaron mucho
Love my design of my baby’s first night sky! It was easy to make and I could actually go back and change and edit it when I wanted to add a second title! Amazing! I’ve just sent it to be printed and I can’t WAIT to receive it and put it up in her nursery!
Greaterskies is rated 4.67 based on 816 reviews