GreaterSkies Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreaterSkies
Read GreaterSkies Reviews

About GreaterSkies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how GreaterSkies made you happy
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Jacinda
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 19th September 2020
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Mandi
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
My daughter is very much into the universe the stars and how they align and the effects so i wanted to give her a special birthday gift of the sky above the exact birth place(address) the exact time of birth and Greaterskies was my choice heres why i always do my research many companies seem to be doing this how some much cheaper however not all are accurate Greaterskies is not just accurate but the quality of the print as well as the framing is amazing it was also shipped with care very safely boxed with inner casing to protect it they also give you a bonus ecard to go along with it and allows you to print several more maps should you choose to do so i can honestly say i am truly amazed my daughter was amazed i highly recommend Greaterskies and if you do your research you will see they may be abit cheaper but the are not accurate nor is the quality the same so i give 5 stars across the board thank you Greaterskies Extremely happy customer M.Nicholas
Se lo regale a un amigo y le encantó, con el tema del servicio al cliente muy bueno! Le mande un mail pidiendo que me deje cambiar la descripción y me dio respuesta en menos de 1 hora!!!
Lovely sky map to celebrate most special moments.
Brilliant - super quick service, excellent quality - a unique gift which was exceptionally well received.
Easy to use website, well presented products, quick delivery and excellent quality. Highly recommended
Always beautiful
I am tremendously happy and satisfied with my print and their customer service is like I have not seen anywhere in this world. On getting to know that I couldn’t avail a 10% discount, without me telling them , They refunded me that amount. Which is so generous and considerate. Their prints are the best 🤩. So I highly recommend you all to get your star maps from greaterskies only ! Thank you so much Gaia for for awesome assistance.
Ordering the item was simple and quick and delivery prompt. A small problem with first order was rectified immediately by Dennis!, he was so helpful all through my ordering process and my final framed map was delivered and is just lovely. 30th birthday Gift sorted. Thank you Dennis at Greaterskies.
After a small glitch with my order, GreaterSkies went above and beyond to ensure my map arrived in Australia by the date I needed it. From the time it was dispatched, I had it in my hands within 3 days! The customer service provided by Gaia was exemplary. The map didn’t disappoint - the quality is top notch. I’d highly recommend GreaterSkies.
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Su Logistica es malísima aún no llega mi pedido
Disculpas por la demora, estoy muy feliz de ver que has recibido tu mapa. Póngase en contacto con nosotros en Greaterskies@greaterskies.com para que podamos compensarlo. Atentamente Dennis ____ Apologies for the delay, I am very happy to see that you have received your map. Please do contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can compensate you. With kind regards Dennis
excelente la imagen!!! Los felicito!! Me encantó!! Saludos desde argentina
My family loved the product.
Still waiting for my print, so I can't review much yet
Thank you for the opportunity to create a living history memory for my family.
The star map looks great and was delivered within the period shown at the checkout. The possibility of sending as e-card and downloading printing additional copies is a plus.
you have the cheapest "product" in the market between similar ones. there were some sites offering better star maps with more details and features etc but the price was waaaay too high. although i still find the 14 euros pretty much for an automated tool. your product does the job pretty well though
Thank you for your review! We are actually seated as the most accurate starmap with the most details. From our labelled constellations and objects and accurately coloured stars and objects, you will not find in the current market. Please do have a look here: https://greaterskies.com/about/ I appreciate that our selector is quite quick but that is through many hours of work to give you the best experience. If you have any questions regarding your map at all, please do let us help : ) Please do contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com. With kind regards Dennis
It's a beautyful gift , I love it
The only reason I bought from greater skies is the detail in the consolations. But other companies had better options for customization. Also I never received tracking information for my order which is very unsettling. Especially since I paid for express shipping.
GreaterSkies 2 star review on 11th June 2021
Hi there I am very sorry to hear this! Just to say, we sent you your tracking on the 11th of June and your order should be arriving tomorrow : ) With regards to the customisation options, we have just updated this and we are now the most customisable map in the market. If you do have any questions, feel free to get in touch at greaterskies@greaterskies.com. We prioritise that you are happy with your map : ) With kind regards Dennis
I ordered a map for my wife's 40th birthday, showing the stars on the night she was born. She absolutely loved the poster, it brought her to tears. I'd highly recommend this product as something different and thoughtful to mark those special moments in your life. I had a slight issue when I ordered the map that meant it wasn't dispatched as quickly as it should have been. Milla in the Greater Skies office was excellent in responding to this, showing exceptional customer service. She is a credit to her company and with this level of customer care I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Great service and good quality. Excellent communication when they realised an error which was quickly resolved . I would recommend - it’s a unique gift.
GreaterSkies is rated 4.69 based on 1,031 reviews