Greater Skies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greater Skies
Read Greater Skies Reviews

About Greater Skies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Beb
Greater Skies 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Greater Skies 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Gwen
Wonderful service .will be coming back
AmaZing! Highly recommended!
I cannot fault my experience with Greater Skies. Dennis provided wonderful and help and support, from answering my questions to enabling me to make a very late change to the design of my star map. Delivery was fast and the map well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Most importantly, the recipient loves their personalised gift. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Greater Skies.
Real easy to work with and reasonable prices
Very straight forward to use and creates by far the nicest star map cards I've found in all my searches.
Customer service was amazing! I messed my order up and they graciously offered to let me re order and refund me half of the cost. Wife loved it as well!
Simple and easy website to navigate through. Loved the choices and the designs. Delivery was quick with a personal service one to one email with a wonderful member of staff. Highly recommend using this company. Very professional. This made a perfect gift for my partner. He Is one happy customer as am I.
It is easy to chose the different features and very quick delivery. The team is very responsive and among the competitors, I find that this company was the cheapest/quality option.
Good quality & service !
I ordered this for my husband for our Ruby wedding anniversary. It arrived on time and we are both thrilled with it. Customer service was helpful and friendly. The product is good quality and excellent value for money. Thank you.
Fantastic customer service over and above what’s expected also the product was received very well by my girlfriend she loved it..
Dennis has exceptional customer service. He really goes out of his way to ensure your needs are met and you are satisfied. I was unsure if the sky image would arrive before Valentine’s Day, but low and behold it arrived right on time and I am so Impressed. There is a lot of detailing in the design. I actually gave it to my hubby early because I was so excited. He also loves it. To top off the service you are given a complimentary e-card. Which is an electronic card via email, this is really cute and adds to the overall value tremendously as you can sort of design it yourself. Thanks so much Dennis ! You’ve made one couple super happy this Valentine’s Day ☺️
I was trying to find something special for my husband's birthday and stumbled across the Greater Skies website. The process for ordering the sky map was very easy and when I discovered I had typed the wrong year for the map, Gaia immediately corrected it for me (at no cost) and I was able to print it at home. My husband (and daughter) we delighted with the outcome. I'm very impressed with customer service and product.
The quality of the product is amazing! Very good customer service, I had a question and they went out of their way to explain and get back to me in a very timely manner. Would recommend their product and service, I couldn't fault it!
Bought a star map for my significant other. The quality of the print is outstanding and it is bringing us so much joy.

The service was also very speedy and friendly. Thanks!
They did an amazing job responding to any delivery questions I had and had my print delivered timely over the holidays. I can't give you an honest depiction of the joy my partner expressed without a video (which I didn't take) but I can say it was one of the most thoughtful gifts I felt I have given. I also got the white frame and black print and felt that it couldn't have turned out any better than I could have predicted!
It was great I’d do it again
Customer service was top notch, delivery time was reasonable and this print was hands down, the best gift I've ever given to someone! Thank you Greater Skies and especially thank you to Dennis. Perfect gift!
Dennis is so wonderful with customer service and the gift is so unique with such high quality! I give them to everyone that has a baby on the baby’s first birthday!
Best present I’ve given ever! My brother wasn’t expecting me to send him this beautiful phrame and everyone from GreaterSkies helped me to make this the best surprise he got on christmas while overseas.
Dennis is customer service is amazing, understanding and helpful! Thank you all for making this holidays special for me and my family!!
I highly recommend your products and your service!
Greater Skies is rated 4.69 based on 977 reviews