Greater Skies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greater Skies
Read Greater Skies Reviews

About Greater Skies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Beb
Greater Skies 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Greater Skies 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Gwen
Beautiful map. Good communication from seller. Thank you.
There were a couple hiccups along the way but a Dennis went above and beyond to make sure that I had a customer experience like no other. The map was beautiful. If you are ordering, make sure you expedite shipping!!
This is a beautiful gift that I purchased on the day of the birth of my nephew.
The greater skies team were helpful and efficient and sent a beautiful product
Thankyou
Amazing customer service and the print looks amazing!
Would highly recommend using for a unique gift to a special someone!
so pleased with my son's 18th birthday print showing the stars in the sky at the exact minute he was born. Unfortunately, there was damage to the frame probably caused by the courier, but Dennis at Greater Skies was fantastic at helping to resolve this by sending a new print/frame to us. Photos clearly showed the damage caused to the frame, but there was no quibble at all, and Dennis swiftly sorted. Fantastic service.
The map is beautiful. After making a mistake on my order Dennis could have been more helpful. Would recommend this to anyone who has something special to commemorate.
The customer service is excellent! And the prints are amazing! I ordered two prints but the one got lost in transit and Dennis was so helpful and replied to all my emails promptly. Highly recommend.
Realice una compra de un mapa estelar para hacer un regalo y tanto la elaboración detallada del mapa como la calidad de la impresión es impresionante. Además destaca el servicio de atención al cliente, su amabilidad y la rapidez en responderte cuando les escribes, te solucionan rapidamente cualquier problema que surja con el envío. Muchas gracias Dennis y Greater Skies!!
Awesome group to work with. I even spelled my kids middle name wrong and they corrected the problem and did not even charge me to reprint and fix the problem. The Greater Skies team were very fast in response time and were a pleasure to work with. Thank you guys so much. My wife said this has been her favorite gift yet. The maps are beautiful as well. Good job guys !
Amazing customer service, had a slight issue with my Apple Pay and they sorted it straight out for me. Was delivered very quickly and they even sent a courtesy email to ensure I had received my items and made sure I was happy with it. Would 100% recommend!
P.s. my mother and father in law loved the gift too!
My order did come later then expected, however the customer service was amazing and I really appreciated it! They shipped me one faster to try to arrive on the date, unfortunately was just a little too late :( I ended up giving it for Christmas to my Boyfriend and he LOVED IT!!!! Definitely recommend getting a poster, they are so beautiful and detailed and I was very impressed with the customer service!
Well it is easy to create the map, and i think that a sky map are a very speciall gift, and it´s easy to pay. When i asked for support i received the help that i needded.
Made me feel special with the treatment I received from them!
Brilliant customer service very happy with my item came just in time for Christmas.
Amazing product and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend!!
My order was delayed but I emailed them and kept in contact while waiting for the package to arrive! I’m very pleased with the customer service!
Very pleased with my purchase. The customer service was outstanding.
I highly recommend them.
The customer service was great! They stayed in touch with me and worked with me on if the package did not make it in time for Christmas due to the postal services being delayed.

Thankfully, my print showed up in time(postal services fault for the delay as they are slammed during the holidays, not GreaterSkies) and I love it! I can’t wait to gift this to my dad, I kinda want one for myself now too!
TIENEN UN EQUIPOS SENSACIONAL, MUY RECOMENDABLE, EL TRATO AL CLIENTE Y CAPACIDAD DE RESPUESTA ES INMEGORABLE, GRACIAS POR SU EXCELENTE ATENCIÓN Y COMPROMISO EN CADA COMPRA.
Customer service is very responsive, the map is beautiful, and arrived well packaged. I would not hesitate to do business with Greater Skies again! (Can't post a pic because it is now gift wrapped)
Greater Skies is rated 4.69 based on 957 reviews