THESTARMAPS LIMITED Reviews

of reviewers recommend THESTARMAPS LIMITED
Read THESTARMAPS LIMITED Reviews

About THESTARMAPS LIMITED:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

THESTARMAPS LIMITED 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Gwen
THESTARMAPS LIMITED 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Rosalyna Simon
Love the design but there is no where to to say this is a gift and have a message that you don’t want on the design, and how do we track the shipment?
Absolutely incredible. The website was easy to use. Great choice of different designs & the finish product is just more perfect than I thought. Highly recommended. Thankyou so much
Mil gracias Dennis por el regalo del mapa celeste! abrazos desde Chile!
Easy to use website and good quality products
Execelente
Excelente de verdad
So far my dealings have been extremely good with Milla in dealing with my request and I look forward to the end result.
No encuentro la manera de anular un pedido que he pagado 2 veces por error.
Agradecería se pusieran en contacto conmigo en español.
Gracias
Hola Elena

Hemos procesado esto para usted :)

¡También respondió a sus correos electrónicos!

Fue el fin de semana.

Tuyo sinceramente

Dennis
This site is wonderful - there are several companies that do these custom star maps, but this is the ONLY ONE that gives you the option of Express Mail that makes quick delivery possible. This company also gives you much more options in the design of the star map. I was unable to get any of the others to print EXACTLY where I wanted the location to be - all the others have only set cities you can choose from. If my map arrives on the date they have promised, I will be thrilled beyond words, and I feel it will.
Thank you, GreaterSkies - love your site. Patti Hawkesworth
Increíble!!! Muy fácil y divertido hacer el mapa y un súper regalo gracias
Really good customer service.
It is beautiful! I made a mistake during the purchasing and editing process and accidentally ordered it three times. I emailed customer service, got a very quick response, and I was refunded the next day! Excellent communication! I am extremely happy and will definitely order again! Thank you!
When I offer the sky map to my friend , It’s was maverllous for me , to see his amazement !
It was impossible for him to imagine what he ‘ll discover : a poster ? A picture ?
The impression is of excellent quality !
Thanks a lot to Dennis and his staf : We had problem with La Poste France , who delivered with a lot of delay .
Dennis stay on line all the time to track the delivery .
In a word: trust and offer this beautiful gift!
I can’t wait to receive this beautiful map! The process was simple! I like that I can print a copy before I receive my beautiful star map in the mail.
My boyfriend and I stargaze whenever we are out in his boat and this is going to be his Christmas gift. Thank you so much!
Beautiful ❤️
It is one of the best gift I have got for someone. Has such amazing quality and seeing the sky of the date that matters so much to u is a blessing. Its a must buy.
The perfect 21st gift for my godson. Prompt, good quality and great customer service. Highly recommend.
The web is pretty good the only thing I add shall be more thypography options, but the rest of UX/UI elements and configurations are fantastic
Have already ordered a few of these star charts as presents for newborns (and some ‘not so newborns’!) and everyone loved them! They are really well printed and framed and the service is fantastic!
Fast delivery to Australia. Great customer service and star map is beautiful. So happy!
THESTARMAPS LIMITED is rated 4.68 based on 868 reviews