Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Looks great, easy to use, great price :)
A great idea for a wonderful special present. The platform makes it very easy to customize the product and ordering is very quick. The poster arrived within five days and it’s just great! The digital version is great to have as a backup or to make your own smaller version. I love the stars and now with a quote to not fear the night and admire the stars I hope my newborn sun will also appreciate the beauty in the universe.
Great tool for creating a beautiful gift in only a few minutes. Love it
This gift made my husband cry! He was overwhelmed by it.
Nice idea. Great resolution
Amazing Qaulity & Brilliant Service!!!
Very special gift, and arrived on time πŸ‘πŸΌ
From their easy to navigate website to delivery Greaterskies have nailed it. My wife was so pleased with the framed view of the stars over our wedding venue at the relevant date and time. It’s a wonderful piece of art that was easy to personalise.
Its very meaningful for people who admire such things. Thanks for such great service.
Previously i have ordered print from "notonthehighstreet" but i was glad to discover this website it has more options on the printing size and its very quick, especially if you're using a local printing company. Overall a great experience and will definitely be ordering more in the future
The product is great and your customer service is impeccable! I had questions and your customer service representative responded each time promptly. I would recommend your company.
Great service!!
Absolutely love it. Beautiful product and prompt delivery.
The ordering process was super quick and efficient and the results were beautiful. I ordered the downloadable version and it was great. Thank you Greaterskies!
I ordered a print of the stars on the night of our first date for my girlfriends birthday. The quality was absolutely brilliant and she absolutely loved it!
Facile à realiser et à personnaliser...la version à imprimer est vraiment pratique
Really pleased with my purchase from greaterskies. The website was easy to navigate, the preview of my purchase was good, however it would have helped if it was a bit bigger or I had the ability to zoom in, particularly to check the spelling was correct on the message. The final product arrived on time, was well packaged and brilliant quality. My partner is delighted with his gift and it looks amazing in its new home. Thank you greaterskies!!! πŸ˜€πŸͺ
Beautifull and very easy to order. Very punctual
Beautiful Framing, Quick Delivery. I would highly recommend.
Beautiful. Well done. Arrived safe and well packaged. It's a super unique gift and will hopefully inspire an interest in astronomy, science or basic curiosity.
Greaterskies is rated 4.75 based on 583 reviews