Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
The product is great, and the customer service is wonderful, certainly a good choice, i will repeat. Thanks!
Impression superbe et de qualité, service client rapide et compétent... je suis ravie et je commanderai sans doute encore. En attendant, je le recommande à tout mon entourage :)
Very happy with the quality of the maps and great customer service!
Ordered as a 50th anniversary for dear friends. They love it!
I got an amazing product. Everything was on time and in good order.
THANK YOU, FROM MEXICO!!!
Ordered it as a gift for Christmas - and it arrived earlier than expected! Very happy with it. Cannot wait to give it to my partner
It was exactly what I was hoping for and delivered quickly too.
Really love our picture, it goes great with our theme. Great customer service
Awesome product!! Met our every expectation 😊
Très à l'écoute de leur clientèle, toujours disponible pour aider et rendre service Carte d'excellente qualité ! Livraison très rapide Merci pour tout
Very pleased with the quality of the items purchased. Shopping online and purchasing was exceptionally easy. Would definitely shop with you again. Kim Brightman
Perfectly. Thanks was really a pleasure.
There was a scratch on it.
We enjoyed the first poster we purchased for when our daughter was born that we decided to buy another for when our son was born. They are so lovely and a design statement! Thanks Greater Skies!
There great my kids love them
Told all my friends about it, great product and a unique gift idea. Friend is giving it as a wedding present.
Unfortunately mine came damaged the first time around but they was extremely quick to sort it. I was very happy with the member of staff that helped me. Please give credit to Dameon (if I’ve spelt his name right) over all my girlfriend is very happy.. thank you
El poster es de muy buena calidad, es rigido y la imagen esta muy bien definida, de los mapas estelares mas bonitos que he visto en el mercado! Repetire seguro!
Ultra bonne qualité, et magnifique ! Livraison arrivée avant la date prévu. La personne a adoré ce cadeau personnalisé.
Greaterskies is rated 4.78 based on 405 reviews