GreaterSkies Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,035 reviews
Read GreaterSkies Reviews

About GreaterSkies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how GreaterSkies made you happy
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Sandra
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Sandra
Excellent service et super beau produit! Nous sommes très satisfaits de notre carte du ciel! Très satisfait aussi du service après-vente par courriel avec Tim! Nous allons vous recommander auprès de notre entourage! Un gros merci :)
Me encanto el servicio y el producto
This made a great anniversary gift!
Tim was good with his prompt response.
I was very pleased with the information on the website, quality of the map, the frame and the opportunity to include a personal note. And, equal (or greater than) to those qualities, I cannot say enough about the responsiveness and courtesy of company's customer service as provided by Tim C.
Hola! Soy Silvia de Uruguay, pedi mi mapa estelar para obsequiar y me llego en perfectas condiciones. El servicio realmente es excelente, la atencion un encanto. Lo recomiendo 100%.
Excelente!
Very easy to order and customize. Responds to questions in a timely manner also. Shipping was fast and I like your able to track rather than USPS. The map is exactly as stated and will be a great surprise come July. Thomas Tice
This is an amazing way to say “I love you” without even say it. I just loved each result of the skies🔝 Seams likes magic!
La experiencia fue muy bien aunque me parece un poco caro la modalidad impresa del mapa de las estrellas.
It is easy to create. There could be a few more options for design though. I did find confusing the part after the purchase was made:there was a preview image that seemed to have better quality than the downloadable files and honestly it would be nice to be able to simply download every size file all at once. I liked the final result.
I just received my order from GreaterSkies and couldn’t be more pleased. They were able to adjust my original order so that it could be framed We have one given to us for our 50th anniversary and had ordered this one for our friends 50th anniversary. Thank you so much and I would recommend them to make you a special sky picture!!
Bloody awesome quality and even better customer service
The print was detailed and exactly as expected for quality. It was a real hit with the recipient as well as the other guests at the party.
Arrived in quick time and well packaged. Bought as a present for my Father and he loves it! Top quality design and detail.
Easy to order. Beautiful product. We paid to include the frame. Simple, tasteful frame. Our son-in-law enjoyed the unique and cool looking gift. We paid for quick processing and shipment b/c I had procrastinated ordering. Arrived as promised. Will definitely purchase again.
I am very pleased with map I got from greater skies
Delighted with purchase. Can't wait for my daughter to open it on her birthday.
I had shopped around, because I wanted to make sure what I was getting was accurate and the quality was good. I was very pleased with my research, so I placed my order with GreaterSkies. It turned out perfect. The birthday person it's for is a couple months away. I ordered early to make sure everything was exactly what I was looking for. I am not disappointed. I'll let you know how the gift was received. Thank you for making this easy and seamless.
Excelente atención y hermoso productos!
GreaterSkies is rated 4.65 based on 1,035 reviews