GreaterSkies Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreaterSkies
Read GreaterSkies Reviews

About GreaterSkies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how GreaterSkies made you happy
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 19th September 2020
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Mandi
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
I ordered a map for my wife's 40th birthday, showing the stars on the night she was born. She absolutely loved the poster, it brought her to tears. I'd highly recommend this product as something different and thoughtful to mark those special moments in your life. I had a slight issue when I ordered the map that meant it wasn't dispatched as quickly as it should have been. Milla in the Greater Skies office was excellent in responding to this, showing exceptional customer service. She is a credit to her company and with this level of customer care I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Great service and good quality. Excellent communication when they realised an error which was quickly resolved . I would recommend - it’s a unique gift.
Our GreaterSkies map was the perfect way to mark the arrival of my nephew. We actually had an issue with the delivery of the first one, the most important and impressive thing was the support and responsibility Dennis and the team provided in sending a prompt replacement. Great product and excellent service!
The Greater Skies map of the night sky on May 20, 2021 arrived on June 1, 2021. It is a beautiful remembrance of the saddest night of my life...The map is beautifully framed, good quality and the constellations and stars are easy to view. I am extremely happy with my Greater Skies map. Thank you!
AMAZING! My granddaughter, Presley requested a galaxy themed birthday for her 8th birthday party this year (3-31-13). It didn’t take me long to realize what the perfect present for her this year would be. A personalized picture of what the sky (galaxy) looked like at the exact minute and exact location when she was born. After searching, reading a ton of reviews, getting questions answered I decided I had to go with GreaterSkies! I am so glad I did!! It was easy to customize, make changes before purchasing, and the customer service was hands down the best. I had a representative named Dennis and I had a lot of questions at first. He was the only person I dealt with. If I emailed him with questions he responded quickly and never missed a question. I was beyond happy, satisfied, and amazed at how her picture came out. I provided the saying that is in the picture. I had hers with the constellations, grid, the moon, and framed. It included the amount of stars, gave the longitude/latitude, name of location, location address, date, and exact time. When I gave to Presley she was so excited and could not believe that was what the sky/galaxy looked like when she was born. She got emotional even. Giving her this was the best decision I could have made. She will have this forever and always know how much she brightened the galaxy the day she was born. I am ordering another picture today for my other granddaughter, Presley’s little sister. I cannot thank GreaterSkies enough for making something so special. Dennis a special thank you to you.
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 GreaterSkies 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 GreaterSkies 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
A wedding gift My son and daughter in law loved it
It was easy and so fun to make and the price was WAY cheaper than I was expecting.
It was easy to do. All went well. Thanks.
They always been very kind, and give me all the help I needed. super recommended
The process was easy, quality and delivery is perfect. I just gave it to my husband for our 35th wedding anniversary today, and he absolutely loves it. Thank you very much!! ❤️👍🏻
Very happy with my purchase. it looks great, my wife loved it, arrived on time and customer service is very responsive.
I had some specific requests which required customisation of the frames and print sizes. Dennis, from the GreaterSkies team, was extremely helpful and responsive. I eventually purchased four framed prints which arrived on time and well wrapped. I was very happy with the quality of presentation and clarity of print - the best of its type that I could find.
Fueron excelentes, me ayudaron y guiaron en todo el proceso, muchas gracias.
awesome product
Encantada| El regalo perfecto
Milla was so helpful with my order. Nothing was too much trouble. Even with changing things. Highly recommend this company and its staff.
I was struggling to create my order, first on my PC the on my phone, I contacted Customer Service and within minutes I received a reply from Dennis. Dennis was awesome and helped me complete my transaction. I will own up to the issue being operator error.. me! I am so excited for my husband to receive his gift, it’s a tribute to our furry baby Tucker who we lost this year. My husband looks at the night sky every night and says the brightest star is Tucker letting him know he is ok. Thank you so much for helping me complete this transaction.
Thank you so much for your kind reply : ) If we are able to help with anything else, please do let us know. Yours sincerely Dennis
Dennis was brilliant; top notch customer service. This review is pre receipt of the product but if the reviews are anything to go by, I won't be disappointed.
The process was simple and the results looked stunning. I only wish we could add a bit more personalization. For example, we saw a shooting star that night and it would have been neat to add an effect somewhere to represent that in the print. Still, it is beautiful and a wonderful memory keepsake.
Wonderful feedback : ) We will take this into consideration for the future. With kind regards Dennis
Gracias muy chevere, pero no he podido bajar el erchivo para poder mandarlo a imprimir.
GreaterSkies is rated 4.69 based on 1,020 reviews