Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Nissrin Esber
Greaterskies 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Jesco Bedo
More Photos & Videos
Had to reorder because first time print cut off my words I had wanted to be on the card. I didn’t get a refund but what’s $9 anyways
Thank you for your review!

It seems like you did not contact customer service. Although we refunded your duplicate map for you : )

Just email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com if you need anymore help.

Juan & GreaterSkies Team
Beautiful
Though production was hampered by pandemic, customer service was responsive and received the product as designed and the wife loved it. It now hangs in our hallway proudly.
I think this is a great idea and the thought of having this means so much to her so the effort is/was worth it. My only issue was the "download" procedure could be better explained at the outset. The 18x24 print in satin came out very nice and for about the same cost overall, I got to pick the frame style and the "museum" quality of the display glass, dry mounted so it won't slip or wrinkle are options. The interaction with Dennis was great and helpful! 4.5 stars really!
I love my night sky
I have not received my framed map yet. Was due May 22-25.
Hi there!

We are so sorry for this and I have just sent you a message as a reply.

Please bear with us!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
Un regalo original y bonito. Viene muy bien sobretodo cuando vas justo de tiempo.
¡Gracias!
Due to coronavirus, my package had a mix up and was delivered to the wrong house. However, within a day I was emailing back and forth with a lovely and kind man named Dennis who gave me a new map in just under a week, no extra charge. The customer service here is
phenomenal and you can tell they do care about their customers. It is during this pandemic now that we help one another, and I’m glad to say GreaterSkies cares for their customers happiness. Thank you again, Dennis!
As advertised
It arrived like 6 days later than expected.
I am so sorry that this happened, this was due to the pandemic and the uncertainty that came with it.

We are working on this and we offered some compensation for the delay.

I do hope that you love your map!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
Cute and simple. It would be cuter if it glowed in the dark (Just an idea)
It was ok but i suggest you to use thicker white lines for the map, since after it’s printed, you can barely see the design uppon the black backround. I used a frame with glass and it’s even worse, you see just a big black square and the white letters down.
Greaterskies 4 star review on 15th April 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback!

In our frame that we supply we use a plastic glass, styrene, which reduces glare.

As for the design our idea ,as I like to think of it, is for the map to be inspected closely to create an intimate experience with the viewer.

The caption and message draws you to come close and when you reach there you see the real beauty of the stars.

Usually, If you want the map to be clearer, it would have to be a larger size.

But I will definitely pass your feedback on.

If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Dennis
Never thought I'd find such a quick savior for a gift. My only request is for you guys to introduce more templates.
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback : )

We are working on this!

Although, if you want to create your own design - we give you this power through our sister site:

TheStarMaps.com : )

Have a look!

Any questions, please do let me know.

Dennis
I purchased a map of the sky for our daughter who is celebrating her 30th birthday, it’s from the night she was born back in 1990. It’s a beautiful gift and our daughter was totally chuffed with same. So excited and thought it was a novel gift to receive. The service was excellent and product of very good quality. Many thanks for the emails and getting back to clarify dates and times with me. A service I will certainly use again. Lucy Finn, Ireland.
Thank you for a lovely feedback, Lucy. It was our pleasure :-)

Take care and all the best to you and your loved ones in this unprecedented time.

Milla and the GreaterSkies team
My only complaint is that there is not an on line editor giving a customer the option to choose the font style and size for the texts above and below the picture. I was forced to invest in a software program that would allow me to make necessary corrections.
The actual finished and framed 18 x 24 poster was a well received gift for my parents who were celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary!
Wish it was bigger for the price I paid
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.
I can see you have ordered 11x14'' print. If you wish to upgrade to a larger format please get in touch with us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com so we can help you.

All the best,
Milla
Unique gift idea. Nice that I could personalize it.

Best wishes,
GreaterSkies team
The actual print was great. I do wish the shipping had been better. The print was a bit misshapen bc of the packing job. It flattened out nicely though.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry your parcel has been misshapen by the couriers!
As much as we are glad you've managed to flatten it out, we'd prefer if you contacted us so we could have sent you a replacement.

We proud ourselves with the quality of our products. Delivering perfect product and providing perfect customer service is a standard.

So if you change your mind and wish us to send you the replacement please do contact us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com

Your GreaterSkies team
The package showed up in great condition and very safe.
This was the perfect gift for my fiancée on our anniversary! What a fun and beautiful idea for a meaningful gift. It is a bit on the pricey side, and I would, ideally, appreciate some other design options than the dew that are offered on the website. Overall a great idea!
Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 735 reviews