GreaterSkies Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreaterSkies
Read GreaterSkies Reviews

About GreaterSkies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how GreaterSkies made you happy
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Jacinda
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 19th September 2020
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Mandi
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Good quality & service !
Dennis has exceptional customer service. He really goes out of his way to ensure your needs are met and you are satisfied. I was unsure if the sky image would arrive before Valentine’s Day, but low and behold it arrived right on time and I am so Impressed. There is a lot of detailing in the design. I actually gave it to my hubby early because I was so excited. He also loves it. To top off the service you are given a complimentary e-card. Which is an electronic card via email, this is really cute and adds to the overall value tremendously as you can sort of design it yourself. Thanks so much Dennis ! You’ve made one couple super happy this Valentine’s Day ☺️
Bought a star map for my significant other. The quality of the print is outstanding and it is bringing us so much joy. The service was also very speedy and friendly. Thanks!
Unique gift idea. Nice that I could personalize it.
Thank you for your feedback :-) Best wishes, GreaterSkies team
If you’re looking for a unique grift for anyone, this is the perfect idea! It’s personal, sentimental and one of a kind and can be used as any kind of occasion. Wonderful quality and the people who work within this company are so friendly so interested in how the customer feels. I felt my business was appreciated and I will assuredly be back for future transactions.
Hello Kisha, Thank you for your review. We are really pleased to see you like what we do :-) Your GreaterSkies team
I am really impressed by GreaterSkies - both the product and the customer service have been faultless. Rapid delivery, regular updates, really above and beyond. The end product has totally wowed, my other half was blown away - which, for a man who has the best of everything, is quite some achievement.
I’ve been very impressed with GreaterSkies, both from a product and customer service perspective. I left ordering too late, and when I contacted them they not only turned my order round very quickly, but gave me a download link so I could print out a mini version in time for my anniversary. They also ensured I received regular updates throughout the process. My other half could not have been more thrilled with his gift, he’s wowed by the originality, and the quality - and for the man who has everything (and very high standards!), that’s a real achievement. I’d highly recommend GreaterSkies.
GreaterSkies is rated 4.69 based on 1,035 reviews